Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,243 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Sean, Kanu Nwankwo’s Son Living Up To His Father’s Football Legacy - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sean, Kanu Nwankwo’s Son Living Up To His Father’s Football Legacy (95505 Views)

Meet Kanu Nwankwo's Son Who Plays For A Top Club In Europe / Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram / The Hardley Apartments: Inside Kanu Nwankwo's Lagos Hotel & Cost Per Night (2) (3) (4)

Re: Sean, Kanu Nwankwo’s Son Living Up To His Father’s Football Legacy by francis5051: 9:49pm On Mar 18, 2020
Humphrizy:
Like father like son...if the girl via that last picture is Papilo's daughter then I will not be mistaken to call Kanu Nwankwo my father-in-law grin
dreamer
Re: Sean, Kanu Nwankwo’s Son Living Up To His Father’s Football Legacy by ybalogs(m): 9:49pm On Mar 18, 2020
We sure need another Papilo and Jayjay in our super Eagle's squad
Re: Sean, Kanu Nwankwo’s Son Living Up To His Father’s Football Legacy by LesbianBoy(m): 9:50pm On Mar 18, 2020
How time flies. So this little boy that was in that advert nwankwo did that year is already a big boy! Wow! shocked shocked

Re: Sean, Kanu Nwankwo’s Son Living Up To His Father’s Football Legacy by Mateen1000: 9:50pm On Mar 18, 2020
Even if he no sabi, E go still play professionally
Re: Sean, Kanu Nwankwo’s Son Living Up To His Father’s Football Legacy by Hamilton1(m): 9:52pm On Mar 18, 2020
Igbo blood, Afonjas cant do dat

Re: Sean, Kanu Nwankwo’s Son Living Up To His Father’s Football Legacy by LesbianBoy(m): 9:52pm On Mar 18, 2020
Mateen1000:
Even if he no sabi, E go still play professionally

Ayam telling you. Some people are just fortunate I swear! See that yeye lingard.....many of us play pass that idiot yet he dey play for big club like Man United and dey chop thousands of pounds angry Same thing with this kanu pikin even if e nor sabi play he go still go one big club because him papa sef play ball cheesy grin grin grin

Re: Sean, Kanu Nwankwo’s Son Living Up To His Father’s Football Legacy by daddytime(m): 9:53pm On Mar 18, 2020
deedeemob:
Who is that babe, hey boy face front and play football.

His mum

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sean, Kanu Nwankwo’s Son Living Up To His Father’s Football Legacy by madridsta007(m): 9:53pm On Mar 18, 2020
deedeemob:

His Mother, Kanu's wife smiley

Re: Sean, Kanu Nwankwo’s Son Living Up To His Father’s Football Legacy by madridsta007(m): 9:53pm On Mar 18, 2020
Humphrizy:
Like father like son...if the girl via that last picture is Papilo's daughter then I will not be mistaken to call Kanu Nwankwo my father-in-law grin

That is Amara Kanu, Kanu's wife.

Re: Sean, Kanu Nwankwo’s Son Living Up To His Father’s Football Legacy by beejay85: 9:54pm On Mar 18, 2020
[quote author=alexxiswrites post=87562997]Knuckle down and work hard boy. That's the best way. In football or sports, your fathers name won't make way for you particularly overseas. Ask the Beckams, Maradonas and Peles of this world. [/quolte]
Says who? Mancini's son,abedi Pele gas two sons playing pro,Enzo zidane,atletico Madrid coach has a son in laliga worth over 20 mill euros.... et c.... Leroy sane s father was a player too,schiemichel erc..so lots of football ERs kids r doing great in d game
Re: Sean, Kanu Nwankwo’s Son Living Up To His Father’s Football Legacy by fergie001: 9:54pm On Mar 18, 2020
LesbianBoy:

Ayam telling you. Some people are just fortunate I swear! See that yeye lingard.....many of us play pass that idiot yet he dey play for big club like Man United and dey chop thousands of pounds angry
Na God go bless you....that mkpi wey no sabi anything.

Re: Sean, Kanu Nwankwo’s Son Living Up To His Father’s Football Legacy by CSTR2: 9:55pm On Mar 18, 2020
Nigeria's greatest player.

Papilo
Re: Sean, Kanu Nwankwo’s Son Living Up To His Father’s Football Legacy by CSTR2: 9:58pm On Mar 18, 2020
This young lady don born finish.

Early marriage is good.

Re: Sean, Kanu Nwankwo’s Son Living Up To His Father’s Football Legacy by Humphrizy(m): 9:58pm On Mar 18, 2020
madridsta007:

That is Amara Kanu, Kanu's wife.

Oga tell me you are joking Biko cry
Re: Sean, Kanu Nwankwo’s Son Living Up To His Father’s Football Legacy by Davoneskay(m): 10:00pm On Mar 18, 2020
Humphrizy:

That's Kanu's wife. The boy's mom.

Re: Sean, Kanu Nwankwo’s Son Living Up To His Father’s Football Legacy by Sokosuji: 10:02pm On Mar 18, 2020
He doesn't look bold..where is he going to get the confidence and presence of mind to do stuffs on the pitch..

Re: Sean, Kanu Nwankwo’s Son Living Up To His Father’s Football Legacy by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 18, 2020
[quote author=beejay85 post=87563173][/quote]These guys you mentioned worked hard. It was their parents that lobbied for them. They dug deep rather than rode on fame and wealth their dads had. That's my point. I wasn't saying it's not possible to make it after your famous dad. You get?
Re: Sean, Kanu Nwankwo’s Son Living Up To His Father’s Football Legacy by Humphrizy(m): 10:03pm On Mar 18, 2020
Davoneskay:

That's Kanu's wife. The boy's mom.

Nna eeh...which kin bad market be dx na cry
Re: Sean, Kanu Nwankwo’s Son Living Up To His Father’s Football Legacy by EcoLaw: 10:03pm On Mar 18, 2020
omoteacher:

Papillo boy I know one day, you will make your parents proud. Peak it's in-born.

Na that boy in that Ad be diz
Re: Sean, Kanu Nwankwo’s Son Living Up To His Father’s Football Legacy by fk002: 10:03pm On Mar 18, 2020
A politician son becomes a politician both foreign and home-based politicians e.g the Bush family, Saraki's family, in fact, all the politicians pave way for their children to become politicians in the future to maintain their legacy.

An actor or celebrity children would become a celebrity e.g Will Smith and other celebrities.

A soldier son would likely become a soldier e.g Buratai and his son and other top military generals in the world.

A drug Baron son would likely to become a drug lord to E.g Escobar.

I know so many guys their dads are top policemen now these my guys are now officers.

I also have a friend his dad is a judge now my guy is in the school of law at Lagos.

A business Man children would us have a business mindset and they would likely become businessmen. E.g Fatima Dangote. Minus Dj cuppy.

Buhari son may likely become Nigerian future president (mark my word)

Go to ministries and Government parastatal and see how parent and children are working in the same office as a family business, some of the parents would retire and replaced themselves with their children.

Parents normally have this foresight of paving way for their children to follow their footprint or to excel more than them.

God bless our parent.

Re: Sean, Kanu Nwankwo’s Son Living Up To His Father’s Football Legacy by Davoneskay(m): 10:06pm On Mar 18, 2020
Humphrizy:

Nna eeh...which kin bad market be dx na cry

He married her when she was a teenager...18. That man too wise.

Re: Sean, Kanu Nwankwo’s Son Living Up To His Father’s Football Legacy by Myjust(f): 10:07pm On Mar 18, 2020
[That's his mother.. That's kanu's wife quote author=deedeemob post=87563067]Who is that babe, hey boy face front and play football.[/quote]
Re: Sean, Kanu Nwankwo’s Son Living Up To His Father’s Football Legacy by Davoneskay(m): 10:08pm On Mar 18, 2020
fk002:
A politician son becomes a politician both foreign and home-based politicians e.g the Bush family, Saraki's family, in fact, all the politicians pave way for their children to become politicians in the future to maintain their legacy.

An actor or celebrity children would become a celebrity e.g Will Smith and other celebrities.

A soldier son would likely become a soldier e.g Buratai and his son and other top military generals in the world.

A drug Baron son would likely to become a drug lord to E.g Escobar.

I know so many guys their dads are top policemen now these my guys are now officers.

I also have a friend his dad is a judge now my guy is in the school of law at Lagos.

A business Man children would us have a business mindset and they would likely become businessmen. E.g Fatima Dangote. Minus Dj cuppy.

Buhari son may likely become Nigerian future president (mark my word)

Go to ministries and Government parastatal and see how parent and children are working in the same office as a family business, some of the parents would retire and replaced themselves with their children.

Parents normally have this foresight of paving way for their children to follow their footprint or to excel more than them.

God bless our parent.

What about Yahoo father or Ashawo pikin?

Re: Sean, Kanu Nwankwo’s Son Living Up To His Father’s Football Legacy by robosky02(m): 10:11pm On Mar 18, 2020
Davoneskay:

What about Yahoo father or Ashawo pikin?

You know naa

Re: Sean, Kanu Nwankwo’s Son Living Up To His Father’s Football Legacy by ReeLoaDead(m): 10:11pm On Mar 18, 2020
deedeemob:
madridsta007:
His Mother, Kanu's wife smiley
I had the same question ... she fine oh, Kanu tried.
Re: Sean, Kanu Nwankwo’s Son Living Up To His Father’s Football Legacy by Humphrizy(m): 10:13pm On Mar 18, 2020
Davoneskay:

Papilo don swerve my matter
Re: Sean, Kanu Nwankwo’s Son Living Up To His Father’s Football Legacy by ReeLoaDead(m): 10:13pm On Mar 18, 2020
Davoneskay:
In fact, her eye no open before Kanu claim her, smart move ... na him “open things” for her.

Re: Sean, Kanu Nwankwo’s Son Living Up To His Father’s Football Legacy by Mateen1000: 10:14pm On Mar 18, 2020
LesbianBoy:

Ayam telling you. Some people are just fortunate I swear! See that yeye lingard.....many of us play pass that idiot yet he dey play for big club like Man United and dey chop thousands of pounds angry Same thing with this kanu pikin even if e nor sabi play he go still go one big club because him papa sef play ball cheesy grin grin grin
Truth, That Lingard is a Menace to Football itself
Probably the Worst Player I’ve ever watched

Re: Sean, Kanu Nwankwo’s Son Living Up To His Father’s Football Legacy by Davoneskay(m): 10:15pm On Mar 18, 2020
ReeLoaDead:
In fact, her eye no open before Kanu claim her, smart move ... na him “open things” for her.

That was one of Kanu's smartest decision. The lady sef became a lawyer. That shows that she knows her onions.

Re: Sean, Kanu Nwankwo’s Son Living Up To His Father’s Football Legacy by Davoneskay(m): 10:16pm On Mar 18, 2020
Mateen1000:

Truth, That Lingard is a Menace to Football itself
Probably the Worst Player I’ve ever watched

What about Walcott?
Re: Sean, Kanu Nwankwo’s Son Living Up To His Father’s Football Legacy by jclassiq(m): 10:17pm On Mar 18, 2020
Humphrizy:

Don't be slow son. That's the boy's mom. Papilo's sperm bank.

Nigeria Vs Korea DPR (6 - 2) FIFA U-20 Women's WC Semi Final On Wed 20th August / Croatia Vs England: World Cup ( 2 - 1) On July 11 2018 / Argentina Vs Iceland: World Cup 2018 (1 - 1) - Full Time