Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,737 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Sean, Kanu Nwankwo’s Son Living Up To His Father’s Football Legacy - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sean, Kanu Nwankwo’s Son Living Up To His Father’s Football Legacy (95507 Views)

Meet Kanu Nwankwo's Son Who Plays For A Top Club In Europe / Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram / The Hardley Apartments: Inside Kanu Nwankwo's Lagos Hotel & Cost Per Night (2) (3) (4)

Re: Sean, Kanu Nwankwo’s Son Living Up To His Father’s Football Legacy by Heffalump(m): 10:19pm On Mar 18, 2020
The pastor does not understand time and season.
That must be a fake pastor kiss

Even catholic church has suspended the shaking of hands

Re: Sean, Kanu Nwankwo’s Son Living Up To His Father’s Football Legacy by ChykG(m): 10:20pm On Mar 18, 2020
Humphrizy:
Like father like son...if the girl via that last picture is Papilo's daughter then I will not be mistaken to call Kanu Nwankwo my father-in-law grin

That's kanu's wife oo
Re: Sean, Kanu Nwankwo’s Son Living Up To His Father’s Football Legacy by Humphrizy(m): 10:21pm On Mar 18, 2020
jclassiq:

Don't be slow son. That's the boy's mom. Papilo's sperm bank.

Lolz....chai...I been wan carry her matter for head Sha but papilo don already score the goal before I even reach 18

Re: Sean, Kanu Nwankwo’s Son Living Up To His Father’s Football Legacy by Jaqenhghar: 10:23pm On Mar 18, 2020
SouthNigerian:
Hmmm... most times I pity the almajiris, those children are victims of bad policies & rash leadership.

The dirtiest & ugliest almaijiri known to you might be the most sensational 15 year old footballer in world football provided he got priviledged to be nurtured like Sean Nwankwo.
Hineslty
Re: Sean, Kanu Nwankwo’s Son Living Up To His Father’s Football Legacy by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 18, 2020
That boy is 15 years old and will never be invited to play for the FIFA under 17's but will rather bring in 35yr olds to play the under 17's and in 2 years time they now retire or start playing in Kuwait, iran and a host of other leagues for pensioners when they ought to be blossoming and playing on the elite leagues.

Re: Sean, Kanu Nwankwo’s Son Living Up To His Father’s Football Legacy by derbykol(f): 10:26pm On Mar 18, 2020
Humphrizy:
Like father like son...if the girl via that last picture is Papilo's daughter then I will not be mistaken to call Kanu Nwankwo my father-in-law grin
Wife
Re: Sean, Kanu Nwankwo’s Son Living Up To His Father’s Football Legacy by proclinician: 10:27pm On Mar 18, 2020
blackboy:
Let's see how far he goes in football. The kid might opt for engineering

The Nigerian way na. Just be solving dy/dx
Re: Sean, Kanu Nwankwo’s Son Living Up To His Father’s Football Legacy by blackboy(m): 10:28pm On Mar 18, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:
That's how they promoted Amokachi twins...

Today they can't even get a club in Nigeria
Gbam.
Re: Sean, Kanu Nwankwo’s Son Living Up To His Father’s Football Legacy by Babatunde40(m): 10:29pm On Mar 18, 2020
Humphrizy:

Lolz....daddy,I been wan carry her matter for head Sha but papilo don already score the goal before I even reach 18

Mr Man, you are interested in her today because someone took her, cleaned her up, tushed her and now she looks the way she looks. Oga go and look for your own and brush her up too. That your your neighbour that you are looking at anyhow, you can work on her

Re: Sean, Kanu Nwankwo’s Son Living Up To His Father’s Football Legacy by Oritsewhandey(m): 10:31pm On Mar 18, 2020
blackboy:
...his mum is an Architect.

Re: Sean, Kanu Nwankwo’s Son Living Up To His Father’s Football Legacy by Okikaneseokwu: 10:32pm On Mar 18, 2020
Humphrizy:
That's the wife
Re: Sean, Kanu Nwankwo’s Son Living Up To His Father’s Football Legacy by wisdomkid: 10:33pm On Mar 18, 2020
Hope he do greater things and achieve them all. World cup for Naija and World best player of the year!
Success
Re: Sean, Kanu Nwankwo’s Son Living Up To His Father’s Football Legacy by robosky02(m): 10:33pm On Mar 18, 2020
majamajic:
With glasses ?

Na ephyzy be that
Re: Sean, Kanu Nwankwo’s Son Living Up To His Father’s Football Legacy by Sarah20A(f): 10:34pm On Mar 18, 2020
Humphrizy:
that should be his wife if am not mistaken undecided
Re: Sean, Kanu Nwankwo’s Son Living Up To His Father’s Football Legacy by vickydevoka(m): 10:35pm On Mar 18, 2020
CSTR2:
This young lady don born finish.

Early marriage is good.
Ya for ladies . For guys I think money is needed
Re: Sean, Kanu Nwankwo’s Son Living Up To His Father’s Football Legacy by vickydevoka(m): 10:36pm On Mar 18, 2020
CSTR2:
This young lady don born finish.

Early marriage is good.
Ya for ladies . For guys I think money is needed
My neighbor way de call me wowo boy don de clock 40 next year n no man don tell her hello. Dis lyf get as en be o
Re: Sean, Kanu Nwankwo’s Son Living Up To His Father’s Football Legacy by idonhammer: 10:39pm On Mar 18, 2020
So that APC gunment will kill his career...Mbanu.
Odoskii:
Does/will he play for Nigeria?

Re: Sean, Kanu Nwankwo’s Son Living Up To His Father’s Football Legacy by Halo22: 10:41pm On Mar 18, 2020
The boy has his Dad's stature.
Re: Sean, Kanu Nwankwo’s Son Living Up To His Father’s Football Legacy by ReeLoaDead(m): 10:43pm On Mar 18, 2020
Davoneskay:
That was one of Kanu's smartest decision. The lady sef became a lawyer. That shows that she knows her onions.
For sure - she’s self made too. I checked out her IG page and she’s quite lovely/bubbly.
Re: Sean, Kanu Nwankwo’s Son Living Up To His Father’s Football Legacy by Humphrizy(m): 10:44pm On Mar 18, 2020
Babatunde40:

Mr Man, you are interested in her today because someone took her, cleaned her up, tushed her and now she looks the way she looks. Oga go and look for your own and brush her up too. That your your neighbour that you are looking at anyhow, you can work on her

Ogbeni....free me jare..Na talk I talk....I no touch nii grin
Re: Sean, Kanu Nwankwo’s Son Living Up To His Father’s Football Legacy by Mateen1000: 10:45pm On Mar 18, 2020
Davoneskay:

What about Walcott?
Walcott in his early career was good
His pace and speed was mad den at Arsenal.
We are talking about Lingard here o, No even compare him to walcott at all
Re: Sean, Kanu Nwankwo’s Son Living Up To His Father’s Football Legacy by gibzzhd: 10:55pm On Mar 18, 2020
No age cheat here.If this kid was in Nigeria he did still be called u-10.When we say oyibo no dey lie for age una go dey say Corona virus no dey catch black man
Re: Sean, Kanu Nwankwo’s Son Living Up To His Father’s Football Legacy by gibzzhd: 10:57pm On Mar 18, 2020
Sarah20A:
that should be his wife if am not mistaken undecided
yes kanu married her @ 17 yrs I think around 2003 or 04
Re: Sean, Kanu Nwankwo’s Son Living Up To His Father’s Football Legacy by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 18, 2020
The 18 abi 16 year old wey im marry naim born dis 1
Re: Sean, Kanu Nwankwo’s Son Living Up To His Father’s Football Legacy by Chochovini: 11:02pm On Mar 18, 2020
SouthNigerian:
Hmmm... most times I pity the almajiris, those children are victims of bad policies & rash leadership.

The dirtiest & ugliest almaijiri known to you might be the most sensational 15 year old footballer in world football provided he got priviledged to be nurtured like Sean Nwankwo.
. Kai... Your head correct wella.
Re: Sean, Kanu Nwankwo’s Son Living Up To His Father’s Football Legacy by Udocharly: 11:06pm On Mar 18, 2020
blackboy:

Yea, eventually �
Re: Sean, Kanu Nwankwo’s Son Living Up To His Father’s Football Legacy by sofiscatedmoron: 11:07pm On Mar 18, 2020
His mum is lovely and cute
Re: Sean, Kanu Nwankwo’s Son Living Up To His Father’s Football Legacy by Cantonese: 11:10pm On Mar 18, 2020
Humphrizy:

How can he be your father in law when he is not a lawyer and you too no be lawyer?

Kuku let him be your father in football.

That place when your eyes dey go take your hand comot am.

Re: Sean, Kanu Nwankwo’s Son Living Up To His Father’s Football Legacy by Aammee77: 11:12pm On Mar 18, 2020
Legendary
Re: Sean, Kanu Nwankwo’s Son Living Up To His Father’s Football Legacy by NiklauseFred(m): 11:15pm On Mar 18, 2020
Carved a niche for himself,then opened the door way for the son? Best thing a father could do for a child smh.This life na once,make person no come die on top say na opportunity him dey find. embarassed

Love this. kiss But why is the dude looking like he donated his fat to the less privileged?
Re: Sean, Kanu Nwankwo’s Son Living Up To His Father’s Football Legacy by Humphrizy(m): 11:21pm On Mar 18, 2020
Cantonese:

How can he be your father in law when he is not a lawyer and you too no be lawyer?

Kuku let him be your father in football.

That place when your eyes dey go take your hand comot am.

shey you dey whyne me abi? grin
Re: Sean, Kanu Nwankwo’s Son Living Up To His Father’s Football Legacy by ogbonti: 11:26pm On Mar 18, 2020
fake news

how can his name be Sean Nwankwo when his father's last name is Kanu?

Nwankwo is his father's first name - Nwankwo Kanu, Ogbonna Kanu - so his name should be Sean Kanu

anyways - what do I know - grow well little kid, do exploits - Amen!!! grin

Nigeria Vs Korea DPR (6 - 2) FIFA U-20 Women's WC Semi Final On Wed 20th August / Croatia Vs England: World Cup ( 2 - 1) On July 11 2018 / Argentina Vs Iceland: World Cup 2018 (1 - 1) - Full Time