Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses (13462 Views)

Moses Isah: 200-Level ATBU Student Declared Missing / Ogunleye Gbenga Moses, Ondo University Graduate Found Dead In Hostel / Commissioning Of Moses Orimolade University (omu Aran)kwara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses by Jamesbiodun(m): 10:59pm On Mar 19, 2020
odysey:

People go mad from attempting to recite the incantations....
nah
Re: The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses by AfroMighty(m): 11:00pm On Mar 19, 2020
busariabeyx24:

just downloaded the pdf ... can send it to you if you haven't gotten one yet.
afromighty25@gmail.com
Re: The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses by AfroMighty(m): 11:00pm On Mar 19, 2020
busariabeyx24:

afromighty25@gmail.com
Thanks a lot
Re: The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses by Jamesbiodun(m): 11:11pm On Mar 19, 2020
Azazeal007:
pls do not read the grand grimoire for a start it is dangerous and you might gather demons in your surroundings
just downloaded it, it's a book of Satan, I have read some books of atheist which they serve Lucifer, I am not surprised, it an atheist book
Re: The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses by Timson01(m): 11:12pm On Mar 19, 2020
fairfora:
Yes...sajaira meira, waskele je, eli jah, ado ni jah abraka jah!

Translate that with caution pls.

It's a powerful book....not the book itself but the content.
What is in the book did Moses write about occult I don't seem to understand is there a kind of misconception
Re: The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses by hahn(m): 11:12pm On Mar 19, 2020
Wisedove:
There is nothing special in the book, as a matter of fact you can read it anytime and everywhere and nothing will happen; speaking from experience.

What a lot of you are just saying is mare earsay(someone said it and you are saying it) The 6th and 7th book of Moses are just learning where "Keys of Solomon" And "Magic books of Abraham Marlin" is.

The 6th & 7th book of Moses contains mainly magical Kabbala's(characters) use have to write down this kabbala and make some magical pronounciation before anything can happen. It is their you will learn everything Moses did in the Bible e.g how he turned his staff into serpent, splitting the red sea etc. These things can be done if you follow the instructions.

Keys of Solomon on the other hand contains a lot of rituals (blood rituals) either or man or animals used in preparation of magic.

What I am saying in essence is that you can read any of the above books without anything happening to you. Rumors of people running mad are those the summon the demons(mainly through keys of Solomon and the other) but don't know how to discharge them thereby getting possessed grin

For those that care to read but can not get the hard/soft copy should click on this links:
6th https://www.sacred-texts.com/grim/moses6/index.htm

7th https://www.sacred-texts.com/grim/moses7/index.htm

We're you able to conjure money after reading it?
Re: The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses by Veryfoolishboy: 11:19pm On Mar 19, 2020
Azazeal007:
when you die one day you will know and then bite ur fingers. Then bible itself kept repeating about wisdom calling unto anyone who cares to search for it
mumu forget the day I will die.

Answer the question
Re: The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses by Veryfoolishboy: 11:20pm On Mar 19, 2020
hahn:

Hahahaha he will shift the goal post
Re: The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses by Investmentfreak: 11:20pm On Mar 19, 2020
hahn:

If one can spilt a Red Sea after reading, conjuring money will be a child’s play.
Re: The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses by Ddy(m): 11:28pm On Mar 19, 2020
obinna58:
There's nothing interesting in it, just parables I read three pages out of curiosity and challenge, the book is completely useless

Spiritual things looks stupid to canal minds. You are so canal. You can never understand anything there

1 Like

Re: The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses by Akachukwu42(m): 11:36pm On Mar 19, 2020
busariabeyx24:

Please send it to me donmity@yahoo.com
Re: The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses by obinna58(m): 11:37pm On Mar 19, 2020
Ddy:

Spiritual things looks stupid to canal minds. You are so canal. You can never understand anything there
Spiritual is mind illusion
Re: The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:39pm On Mar 19, 2020
eniolaamos7:

With all due respect sir
Prayers are not used for evil, God only answers the prayers of a sincere heart. Any body who claims to use prayer for evil must have had a seed of evil in his soul. And such a person is used by devil to perform his work.
Remember you're on a public forum where knowledge meets even greater knowledge.
Re: The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses by emperor00(m): 11:42pm On Mar 19, 2020
busariabeyx24:

Please send to emperormickey@gmail.com
Re: The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses by Nobody: 4:59am On Mar 20, 2020
[quote author=obinna58 post=87594743]
Spiritual is mind illusion[/quote

I woke up @ 4:23am after perceiving BLOOD in my dream. The stench was very heavy so I awoke quickly. Brothers and sisters, I have never had this kind of dream before. I'm not the lying type. This is absolute truth. Abeg I don delete my own copy of the book. I had always sensed a deep connection to the spiritual realm. I was surprised with the level of proficiency with which I was reading out the conjurations in a foreign language. My composure during the time of reading was amazing. life transcends the physical so let's be very careful. I didn't take my time to type this for nothing. I regret following this thread!!
ONE THING PEOPLE FORGET IS THAT SOME PEOPLE ARE MORE SPIRITUAL (HAVE ACCESS TO THE SPIRITUAL REALM NATURALLY THAN OTHERS. THEY NEVER ATTAINED IT BY DOING ANYTHING. SUCH PEOPLE ARE CALLED THE SPECIAL ONES AND IF U FALL INTO THAT CATEORY DON'T GO POKING AROUND DEEP SHIT LIKE 6TH AND 7TH BOOK OF MOSES AND CO!

1 Like

Re: The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses by miqos02(m): 6:12am On Mar 20, 2020
enyi1:
Please anyone that has read this book should share knowledge gained so we can all learn
not just knowledge gained but what they have been able to achieve with it .
Re: The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses by UnknownT: 6:14am On Mar 20, 2020
So I downloaded the PDF file, read the 6th book. Just spells you have to insert your name while saying. Boring boring I had to stop. Read it in the night btw
Re: The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses by Mosthandsomeboy(m): 6:19am On Mar 20, 2020
Haha....not everyone can handle power... you have to be ordained to handle power...why do you feel God appointed only Levites to handle spiritual issues in Israel...if you want to read such books just know you looking into power ,not everyone is called to be a priest of Yahweh...read such books without the spiritual genetics of men like eliphaz Levi,manly p hall, Albert pike etc..your life will be doomed... before you read those book..try to read , secret teaching of all ages or morals and dogmas...then you can start graduating to more powerful books..
Power cannot be wielded by everyone

1 Like

Re: The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses by Agidimalaja1: 6:23am On Mar 20, 2020
Mosthandsomeboy:
Haha....not everyone can handle power... you have to be ordained to handle power...why do you feel God appointed only Levites to handle spiritual issues in Israel...if you want to read such books just know you looking into power ,not everyone is called to be a priest of Yahweh...read such books without the spiritual genetics of men like eliphaz Levi,manly p hall, Albert pike etc..your life will be doomed... before you read those book..try to read , secret teaching of all ages or morals and dogmas...then you can start graduating to more powerful books..
Power cannot be wielded by everyone
Thanks for this comment.
Re: The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses by Mosthandsomeboy(m): 6:26am On Mar 20, 2020
Agidimalaja1:
Thanks for this comment.
you are welcome...read secret teaching of all ages ,it's not harmful
Re: The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses by Agidimalaja1: 6:35am On Mar 20, 2020
Mosthandsomeboy:
you are welcome...read secret teaching of all ages ,it's not harmful
Actually, I have read some books in the past and I realized that, it is almost difficult for modern man to adhere to some ancient rules and guidelines in other to attain certain spiritual level. It’s not an easy journey, therefore I retreated.
Re: The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses by Mosthandsomeboy(m): 6:38am On Mar 20, 2020
Agidimalaja1:
Actually, I have read some books in the past and I realized that, it is almost difficult for modern man to adhere to some ancient rules and guidelines in other to attain certain spiritual level. It’s not an easy journey, therefore I retreated.
good for you...
Re: The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses by mascot87(m): 7:08am On Mar 20, 2020
Azazeal007:
pls do not read the grand grimoire for a start it is dangerous and you might gather demons in your surroundings

Please share the link to grand grimoire
Re: The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses by Nobody: 7:29am On Mar 20, 2020
Oluwasaeon:

Remember you're on a public forum where knowledge meets even greater knowledge.
Ok
Re: The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses by odysey: 7:36am On Mar 20, 2020
Jamesbiodun:
nah
there are incantations that summons demons or spirits in Hebrew tongue, if an error happens in pronunciation of the words or fear sets in people could be possessed or....
Re: The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses by bluefilm: 8:39am On Mar 20, 2020
Trouble go dey im own.

Pesin go jus dey fin am.

Well sha na you sabi.
Re: The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses by Austeeenxx: 9:09am On Mar 20, 2020
All of una wey dey beg for link of those books, all I can say to y'all is: Egungun be careful na express you dey go.
Re: The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses by Nobody: 10:12am On Mar 20, 2020
IamMichael:

I honestly didn't understand what you were saying...
However, magic is not science and science is not magic. Science follows laid down principles in its process of conducting its affairs... Every of it's process is a fact, and solid after thorough observations, study and research. In other words, say Hydrogen + Carbon dioxide = oxygen is a fact. So long as you follow the laid down procedure, the result is the same the world over.
Magic is just what it is, magic; A conjuring trick or illusion performed to give the appearance of supernatural phenomena or powers.
You guys should stop being deluded, you can't will anything into existence except you get off your ass and go work for it... The propagandists of this magic nonsense is an industry on its own, a secret industry cashing in on people's ignorance to continually deceive the gullible, while selling different types of book's, relic's and many other rubbish as one charm or the other...

Ah I can see your problem. You don’t have an open mind. You’re saying science is not magic and magic is not science please take 10 minutes to read up on esoteric or neotic science ( if my memory serves me right) and you will see that the experiments and the theories are borderline magical. Magic is the science of the ancients. Man has just forgotten.

1 Like

Re: The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses by Jackossky(m): 12:46pm On Mar 20, 2020
I feel we are the ones creating this fear ourselves. Our mind is is already wired to accept anything perceived supernormal. There is a lacuna in us that we hope would get filled if there is truly another existence outside us... Coupled with the fact that such existence is a higher one..
.our mind is already ready, already in anticipation to absorb the unknown.
I'm a Christian, do believe in the Bible and the rest, however, I was curious about these aforementioned books, downloaded it, read it.... Nothing happened.

When I was young, I had always wanted to be a vampire, werewolf or those paranormal beings with superpower.... Hahahah, this is to show you how open I was to other possibilities, but then, if you read these books and perceive anything abnormal, then, it's just your imaginations. Your desperate need for magic....

2 Likes

Re: The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses by obinna58(m): 12:50pm On Mar 20, 2020
[quote author=nniero11 post=87596557][/quote]
Calm down, it's just your mind doing you.
Re: The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses by IamMichael(m): 1:49pm On Mar 20, 2020
OJLion:

Ah I can see your problem. You don’t have an open mind. You’re saying science is not magic and magic is not science please take 10 minutes to read up on esoteric or neotic science ( if my memory serves me right) and you will see that the experiments and the theories are borderline magical. Magic is the science of the ancients. Man has just forgotten.
Man has not forgotten anything... I don't think you can even begin to comprehend my journey into the world of trying to decipher what's true or not... However, i hope you too make that journey someday, and you will realise how brainwashed our people are...

Our people were already smelting iron, curing diseases with natural herbs and building huge civilizations before the westerners came and corrupted everything...
How else will they steal from you if they don't get you to change your value systems and start focusing on imaginary thing's and fantasy... Do you know how much knowledge of the wild has been lost in Africa due to colonialism? Up till today, our people are still focusing on the wrong thing's.

Africans, wise up and use your head... None of the billionaires in the world is a magician... These are people who built things from zero, nurtured it to making Billions today...Just one slip up and everything goes to the dust.
Re: The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses by generationz(f): 2:13pm On Mar 20, 2020
Azazeal007:
when you die money will be useless some of this books are telling about the deepest secrets of life how to be conscious when you are dead and attain the heights of the Godlike

So, which one have you done while alive?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerians And Spelling Errors! It Keeps Getting Worse! / Why You Should Attend A Private School / LAUTECH Students Protest Over 7 Months Strike (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.