Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,471 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses (13463 Views)

Moses Isah: 200-Level ATBU Student Declared Missing / Ogunleye Gbenga Moses, Ondo University Graduate Found Dead In Hostel / Commissioning Of Moses Orimolade University (omu Aran)kwara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses by generationz(f): 2:14pm On Mar 20, 2020
fairfora:
I'm more than that dear. Though I bought the copy online but not as much as almost 1m naira indicated in the earlier post by the OP

Story.
Re: The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses by Alliadekolaforu: 2:28pm On Mar 20, 2020
Jackossky:
I feel we are the ones creating this fear ourselves. Our mind is is already wired to accept anything perceived supernormal. There is a lacuna in us that we hope would get filled if there is truly another existence outside us... Coupled with the fact that such existence is a higher one..
.our mind is already ready, already in anticipation to absorb the unknown.
I'm a Christian, do believe in the Bible and the rest, however, I was curious about these aforementioned books, downloaded it, read it.... Nothing happened.

When I was young, I had always wanted to be a vampire, werewolf or those paranormal beings with superpower.... Hahahah, this is to show you how open I was to other possibilities, but then, if you read these books and perceive anything abnormal, then, it's just your imaginations. Your desperate need for magic....
oga goan finish your story insatiable nah been waiting sincerely 2018
Re: The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses by Jackossky(m): 2:38pm On Mar 20, 2020
Alliadekolaforu:
oga goan finish your story insatiable nah been waiting sincerely 2018

Quite ashamed to talk about it. Thanks for showing interest in the story.
Re: The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 20, 2020
IamMichael:

Man has not forgotten anything... I don't think you can even begin to comprehend my journey into the world of trying to decipher what's true or not... However, i hope you too make that journey someday, and you will realise how brainwashed our people are...

Our people were already smelting iron, curing diseases with natural herbs and building huge civilizations before the westerners came and corrupted everything...
How else will they steal from you if they don't get you to change your value systems and start focusing on imaginary thing's and fantasy... Do you know how much knowledge of the wild has been lost in Africa due to colonialism? Up till today, our people are still focusing on the wrong thing's.

Africans, wise up and use your head... None of the billionaires in the world is a magician... These are people who built things from zero, nurtured it to making Billions today...Just one slip up and everything goes to the dust.

You are making my points for me sir. I myself have gone through quite a journey to look for what’s true and what’s not. The ancients , including our ancients of African descent were the smartest and most advanced civilization in the world. Till today no archeologist can figure out the pyramids and now they are built with such pinpoint accuracy. My point is, do not be so quick to dismiss ancient texts like this as myth. The Hebrew Kabbala is no child’s play. Though I’m skeptical at the author ( I don’t actually believe it was written by Moses ) I’m sure there are some secrets locked in and if unlocked can give enlightenment. Every one else is focusing on the occultic part without even trying to understand its message and it’s amusing.
Re: The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses by BenDanor(m): 8:53pm On Mar 20, 2020
Azazeal007:
hmm i was opened to a lot of spiritual awakening. This is for real no jokes i learnt to to leave my body at will during sleep and had lucid dreaming( state of being conscious in my dream) this abilities were lying latent in my person
I'm actually trying astral projection now but it isn't working. Just once and what i saw didn't make sense
Re: The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses by IamMichael(m): 5:17am On Mar 21, 2020
OJLion:

You are making my points for me sir. I myself have gone through quite a journey to look for what’s true and what’s not. The ancients , including our ancients of African descent were the smartest and most advanced civilization in the world. Till today no archeologist can figure out the pyramids and now they are built with such pinpoint accuracy. My point is, do not be so quick to dismiss ancient texts like this as myth. The Hebrew Kabbala is no child’s play. Though I’m skeptical at the author ( I don’t actually believe it was written by Moses ) I’m sure there are some secrets locked in and if unlocked can give enlightenment. Every one else is focusing on the occultic part without even trying to understand its message and it’s amusing.

The Hebrew Kabbalah is scam bro... Forget about all the nonsense they are saying, and take it from someone who knows. You are better off dedicating your time to reading THE ART OF WAR, than that piece of junk.

The people responsible for writing that piece of junk also wrote the Bible.
Re: The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 21, 2020
IamMichael:

The Hebrew Kabbalah is scam bro... Forget about all the nonsense they are saying, and take it from someone who knows. You are better off dedicating your time to reading THE ART OF WAR, than that piece of junk.

The people responsible for writing that piece of junk also wrote the Bible.

You are wrong about the Kabbalah and you’re wrong about them writing the Bible. The Bible is an amalgamation of scrolls, folktales and documents compiled by historians and eyewitnesses. The Kabbalah is a book of a wisdom written by a certain ancient Jewish mystical order and it’s only meant for people that can decode the true meaning. If you can get a proper translation I suggest you take time to study it and not just flip through like I’m sure you did. Take for example the art of war. Not many read the book as it is meant to be read as. It is meant to be a military handbook at first glance but Sun Tzu also made it a handbook for life, it is wisdom at a deeper level.
Re: The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses by Nobody: 10:13am On Mar 21, 2020
BenDanor:

I'm actually trying astral projection now but it isn't working. Just once and what i saw didn't make sense
It won’t work. You know why ? , it’s because you’re looking for power without first seeking for knowledge and from knowledge, wisdom. It is from wisdom , power is begotten
Re: The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses by IamMichael(m): 11:08am On Mar 21, 2020
OJLion:

You are wrong about the Kabbalah and you’re wrong about them writing the Bible. The Bible is an amalgamation of scrolls, folktales and documents compiled by historians and eyewitnesses. The Kabbalah is a book of a wisdom written by a certain ancient Jewish mystical order and it’s only meant for people that can decode the true meaning. If you can get a proper translation I suggest you take time to study it and not just flip through like I’m sure you did.
Isn't it funny how anything Mystic/Magical always has a Jewish intonation to it? Just to make it have some sort of credibility?

By the way, you are right, i am glad you agree the Bible is a compilation, but not by eye witnesses. Definitely good historians, and as with any written history, it is written by those who are in the know, subject to the changes of each historical time to serve a purpose.
As I'm sure you know, according to the Bible, the world has only existed for 5000yrs... Do you agree? If you don't agree, then there is no need continuing this discourse seeing as one of the main characters in the book is the reason for this thread!!!

Take for example the art of war. Not many read the book as it is meant to be read as. It is meant to be a military handbook at first glance but Sun Tzu also made it a handbook for life, it is wisdom at a deeper level.
I like how you made reference to this book. At least, the book is not rocket science, and can be read and understood without imagining fantasies.

A question for you though:
Have you performed any of the thing's in the Kabbalah and seen it manifest?
Re: The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 21, 2020
IamMichael:

Isn't it funny how anything Mystic/Magical always has a Jewish intonation to it? Just to make it have some sort of credibility?

By the way, you are right, i am glad you agree the Bible is a compilation, but not by eye witnesses. Definitely good historians, and as with any written history, it is written by those who are in the know, subject to the changes of each historical time to serve a purpose.
As I'm sure you know, according to the Bible, the world has only existed for 5000yrs... Do you agree? If you don't agree, then there is no need continuing this discourse seeing as one of the main characters in the book is the reason for this thread!!!

I like how you made reference to this book. At least, the book is not rocket science, and can be read and understood without imagining fantasies.

A question for you though:
Have you performed any of the thing's in the Kabbalah and seen it manifest?

First part of the Bible was written by eyewitnesses. The Synoptic Gospels of Mathew Luke and Mark and the Gospel of John for example.
Pardon my rudeness but I ask you back , Have you ever read the Kabbalah?? If you have , truly have , you would not ask me this question
Re: The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses by enyi1: 10:00pm On Mar 21, 2020
BenDanor:

U guys never stop to amaze me. Why don't you try and die so you can have the experience and be prepared?

1 Like

Re: The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses by BenDanor(m): 10:13pm On Mar 21, 2020
OJLion:

It won’t work. You know why ? , it’s because you’re looking for power without first seeking for knowledge and from knowledge, wisdom. It is from wisdom , power is begotten
How come I achieved the first one?

1 Like

Re: The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses by LoveJesus87(m): 11:31pm On Mar 21, 2020
Gilbertkwabena:
Funny enough most Christians doesn't know their pastors hide to use some of these books especially "the keys of Solomon". Cele is one church that comes out plainly to be using it, others hide it. We that have read and use some of these books understand the power in them and their in conformity with mankind.

Ignorance will let u think otherwise.
pls my oga, I don't get. Are you saying these books are godly? Meaning the things written in there are not against the will of God
Re: The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses by Nobody: 11:37pm On Mar 21, 2020
busariabeyx24:

i will. you need to have the courage before you start reading oo. check your mail
that was why I refused to send to some people. Once you go out of your way, no Jupiter would reverse it and am afraid I don't want to be the source of someone's madness. You need a strong magician to guide and interpret it to you and on how to use it . Unfortunately, I'm not a magician and I don't go beyond my bounds. There was a page I read out of curiosity, the kind headache wey hit me that day, I couldn't continue. I wasn't looking for power abeg. The pdf version is hardly complete and it's done that way to prevent some inquisitive fellows from getting into trouble

1 Like

Re: The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses by Nobody: 11:43pm On Mar 21, 2020
Mavchamp:

Wow! Thanks
But I heard the one available online isn't the real version, that it has been edited and some things have been omitted
yes, true. If not edited , people would run mad. You need an experienced magician or mystic man to guide and interpret. It's a mysterious book.
Re: The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses by Nobody: 11:45pm On Mar 21, 2020
Collins4u1:

Doesn't make one mad.
shocked. It does.
Re: The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses by Gilbertkwabena(m): 10:42am On Mar 28, 2020
LoveJesus87:
pls my oga, I don't get. Are you saying these books are godly? Meaning the things written in there are not against the will of God

My broda, I guess u haven't read it that's why.

The books are in no way against God's law to me, u may differ thou, its all about faith. We all have different ways of exercising our faith. Some xtians will say their bad while some would say they're not but my question is who's right or wrong? How can we determine that if there's no measuring measure? It will all ball down to our faith at the end.. cuz if u quote a bible verse to discredit d books, I can also quote from d same Bible to support it.

So my broda... D decision is urs... Most top pastors/spiritual leaders u see out there has read most of these books and most make use of them... the regular xtians will be seen condemning it but their leaders are one who uses it. U can do ur own investigation starting from reading d book. Best of luck
Re: The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses by enyi1: 11:36am On Apr 05, 2020
DAramis:

Compile them and put all in Dropbox and share the link with me please.

I seek knowledge and would be willing to read all the collections you have.
U seek knowledge for what purpose ?
Re: The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses by Nobody: 1:46pm On Apr 05, 2020
Mavchamp:
Please who has read that book?
Are the stories heard about the book really true? undecided
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
U may be able to get it for free.. I had it but had to do away with it. Wasn't comfortable with what i was getting into. Nothing special there and forget stories of people running mad. But i don't think u should either

1 Like

Re: The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses by TheSERAPH: 4:51pm On Sep 15, 2020
[quote author=nniero11 post=87596557][/quote]
I hope you didn't encounter any more thing till this moment??

. This book is majorly writen by a devil incarnate to initiate people to hell
Re: The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 15, 2020
TheSERAPH:

I hope you didn't encounter any more thing till this moment??

. This book is majorly writen by a devil incarnate to initiate people to hell

I dumped it!
Re: The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses by Charles4sure(m): 7:27am On Sep 16, 2020
dairykidd:

U may be able to get it for free.. I had it but had to do away with it. Wasn't comfortable with what i was getting into. Nothing special there and forget stories of people running mad. But i don't think u should either
please l need it,can you send it to me? Thosign@gmail.com.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerians And Spelling Errors! It Keeps Getting Worse! / Why You Should Attend A Private School / LAUTECH Students Protest Over 7 Months Strike (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.