Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses (13478 Views)

Moses Isah: 200-Level ATBU Student Declared Missing / Ogunleye Gbenga Moses, Ondo University Graduate Found Dead In Hostel / Commissioning Of Moses Orimolade University (omu Aran)kwara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses by Lorenzop: 8:48pm On Mar 19, 2020
Pascalville:
don't.. pls I'm begging.. do not read it.. yesterday... I saw a black spirit Angel with dark large wings.. standing at the corner of my door all night.. I'm really shivering now... I have even offloaded my fone like this.. pls oo.. Nigerians be careful

Hahahahahah
Re: The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 19, 2020
Wisedove:
There is nothing special in the book, as a matter of fact you can read it anytime and everywhere and nothing will happen; speaking from experience.

What a lot of you are just saying is mare earsay(someone said it and you are saying it) The 6th and 7th book of Moses are just learning where "Keys of Solomon" And "Magic books of Abraham Marlin" is.

The 6th & 7th book of Moses contains mainly magical Kabbala's(characters) use have to write down this kabbala and make some magical pronounciation before anything can happen. It is their you will learn everything Moses did in the Bible e.g how he turned his staff into serpent, splitting the red sea etc. These things can be done if you follow the instructions.

Keys of Solomon on the other hand contains a lot of rituals (blood rituals) either or man or animals used in preparation of magic.

What I am saying in essence is that you can read any of the above books without anything happening to you. Rumors of people running mad are those the summon the demons(mainly through keys of Solomon and the other) but don't know how to discharge them thereby getting possessed grin
All the miracles God through moses performed were not by magics, neither by tricks. but by power of God.
Remember when God instructed moses to touch the mountain with his stick, but rather he struck the mount. That's why God was angry at him, because God had expected him to thrust aside those magician's character to perform miracles and now apply FAITH. For without faith we cannot please God. Caleb and Joshua had faith in him and they not only saw the land of Canaan but also entered to benefit from it.
So pertaining to the book, it contains strange teachings, drawing people from having faith in God.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses by Victorious12: 9:05pm On Mar 19, 2020
cRobo:
I heard this book can make some one run mad

I was reading a similar spiritual book online and I was amaze at the content of how you can summon demons and do you biddings with certain materials

I closed two page once because I was feeling the chill already in my spine
what's The name of the book
Re: The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses by erons22(m): 9:08pm On Mar 19, 2020
REMMEI:

How many of these books do you still have with you?.. can you lend it out ? ��
My Sis book not Mine
I only ask her when i want to read it
Re: The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses by Wisedove(m): 9:27pm On Mar 19, 2020
eniolaamos7:

All the miracles God through moses performed were not by magics, neither by tricks. but by power of God.
Remember when God instructed moses to touch the mountain with his stick, but rather he struck the mount. That's why God was angry at him, because God had expected him to thrust aside those magician's character to perform miracles and now apply FAITH. For without faith we cannot please God. Caleb and Joshua had faith in him and they not only saw the land of Canaan but also entered to benefit from it.
So pertaining to the book, it contains strange teachings, drawing people from having faith in God.

I don't need to ask before I know you belong to one of the new generation churches because they are the ones who think they know religion and spiritual stuffs even more than those that originated them.

Don't forget that the Bible you read now is an edited version so you don't expect to see how things are done or performed there. The regular Bible contains the 5 books of Moses (1st. Genesis, 2nd. Ecxodos, 3rd.Leviticus, 4th.Numbers, 5th. Dueteronomy) the 6th and 7th books contain grimoires.

For the fact that the word magic was mentioned does not make the books evil, the cause to which you used it determines that. Magics are used for good and evil the same way prayers are used for good and evil too.

1 Like

Re: The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses by DavidEsq(m): 9:31pm On Mar 19, 2020
cRobo:

I was reading a similar spiritual book online and I was amaze at the content of how you can summon demons and do you biddings with certain materials

On my first day in school (uni) a boy ram mad at midnight, from reading that book.
"Ayam Satan, I am Lucifer" was all he was saying. Come see fear grin. Men dey shiver dey call their mummy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses by DAramis: 9:35pm On Mar 19, 2020
erons22:

Lol you can also add this
GRAND GRIMORIE[fear this book grin]

THREE BOOKS OF OCCULTIC
PHILOSOPHY

AND SEPHER ARAZIM

they are even more..

They are alot of powerful books ve read
.(all thanks to my Sis)

I will say it again if nor get mind better dont waste your time.. THE BOOKS ISNT FOR THE FAINT HEARTED
Compile them and put all in Dropbox and share the link with me please.

I seek knowledge and would be willing to read all the collections you have.

1 Like

Re: The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses by Mavchamp(m): 9:37pm On Mar 19, 2020
Righteousness89:

Highly Demonic Collection!
Flee from it for your Spiritual and physical Good
Thanks for the advice angry

1 Like

Re: The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses by Wisedove(m): 9:37pm On Mar 19, 2020
Pascalville:
don't.. pls I'm begging.. do not read it.. yesterday... I saw a black spirit Angel with dark large wings.. standing at the corner of my door all night.. I'm really shivering now... I have even offloaded my fone like this.. pls oo.. Nigerians be careful

You are only trying to be funny here because nothing of such can happen by merely reading the kabalas without carrying out the instructions that follow. What happened to you was from your mind.
Magical kabalas and talismans need an element of nature before it can be effective.
Re: The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses by Mavchamp(m): 9:38pm On Mar 19, 2020
shollay09:
thread carefully..... Don't be like a brother who read the book and has not been sane ever since,.....
Thanks noted grin
Re: The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses by oscarfrosh: 9:57pm On Mar 19, 2020
Please kindly send the pdf to do oscarfroshly@gmail.com
Re: The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses by Wisedove(m): 10:04pm On Mar 19, 2020
oscarfrosh:
Please kindly send the pdf to do oscarfroshly@gmail.com

Those that care to read should go to chapter one of the page, you will find the link to the 6th and 7th books there
Re: The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses by Azazeal007: 10:05pm On Mar 19, 2020
BenDanor:

Did any of them influence you or inspire/motivate you?
Are they very spiritual, eye-opening and detailed to things?
hmm i was opened to a lot of spiritual awakening. This is for real no jokes i learnt to to leave my body at will during sleep and had lucid dreaming( state of being conscious in my dream) this abilities were lying latent in my person
Re: The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses by obinna58(m): 10:05pm On Mar 19, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

From the way you are sounding it sounds like you’re terrified of the book

Believe me, I'm not
Re: The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses by Veryfoolishboy: 10:08pm On Mar 19, 2020
Azazeal007:
hmm i was opened to a lot of spiritual awakening. This is for real no jokes i learnt to to leave my body at will during sleep and had lucid dreaming( state of being conscious in my dream) this abilities were lying latent in my person
why haven't you visited Buhari or discover corona antivirals since you know how to leave your body?
Re: The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses by Azazeal007: 10:09pm On Mar 19, 2020
Pascalville:
do not be afraid it normal within ur imaginations when u start reading some of this books i have seen fluorescent like beings in my room it is real i shiver but summoned courage and they were gone
Re: The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 19, 2020
Wisedove:

I don't need to ask before I know you belong to one of the new generation churches because they are the ones who think they know religion and spiritual stuffs even more than those that originated them.

Don't forget that the Bible you read now is an edited version so you don't expect to see how things are done or performed there. The regular Bible contains the 5 books of Moses (1st. Genesis, 2nd. Ecxodos, 3rd.Leviticus, 4th.Numbers, 5th. Dueteronomy) the 6th and 7th books contain grimoires.

For the fact that the word magic was mentioned does not make the books evil, the cause to which you used it determines that. Magics are used for good and evil the same way prayers are used for good and evil too.
With all due respect sir
Prayers are not used for evil, God only answers the prayers of a sincere heart. Any body who claims to use prayer for evil must have had a seed of evil in his soul. And such a person is used by devil to perform his work.
Re: The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses by Mosthandsomeboy(m): 10:14pm On Mar 19, 2020
The akashic recorder was here
Re: The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses by Azazeal007: 10:14pm On Mar 19, 2020
generationz:

If you have not used it to wire nothing less than 5million naira into your account, it's completely useless.
when you die money will be useless some of this books are telling about the deepest secrets of life how to be conscious when you are dead and attain the heights of the Godlike
Re: The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses by Azazeal007: 10:15pm On Mar 19, 2020
Investmentfreak:
Please I want to read all this books for just wisdom or to know what it contains out of curiosity, the said mighty book happens to be a fiction and from comments I read here , I am so scared even without opening the book.

I only searched on google and immediately I felt presence of some spirits, as I type I am outside now because I am scared.
pls do not read the grand grimoire for a start it is dangerous and you might gather demons in your surroundings
Re: The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses by Azazeal007: 10:17pm On Mar 19, 2020
damieskillz:
I’ve been following this this topic silently so I did some search and I found this
this image is frm the grand grimoire pls take caution
Re: The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses by Azazeal007: 10:20pm On Mar 19, 2020
eniolaamos7:

With all due respect sir
Prayers are not used for evil, God only answers the prayers of a sincere heart. Any body who claims to use prayer for evil must have had a seed of evil in his soul. And such a person is used by devil to perform his work.
fool prayers can be used for evil purposes read psalm 109 and reflect on the curses being laid in this psalm. chai this church goers know nothing at all
Re: The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses by project8(m): 10:23pm On Mar 19, 2020
damieskillz:
I found something interesting...the part where you sign a pact with the demon and sell your soul to the demon... check the last paragraph
by reading the paragraph, it sound as if one is subconsciously taking an oath of allegiance with d demon.
While reading aloud,my bulb jus tripped off.mayb its coincidence but I no send any black power. Me not scared.
I will like to read the complete book sometime

1 Like

Re: The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses by Azazeal007: 10:23pm On Mar 19, 2020
Veryfoolishboy:
why haven't you visited Buhari or discover corona antivirals since you know how to leave your body?
when you die one day you will know and then bite ur fingers. Then bible itself kept repeating about wisdom calling unto anyone who cares to search for it
Re: The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses by Barru(m): 10:32pm On Mar 19, 2020
There was this book i read then the very first chapter was how to summon spirit and sign a deal with demon cant really remeber the name.
i just had to stop reading it and dashed someone the book.. Books like this can fucking torment you if you lack the courage.. They are some deep words in it..
Re: The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses by Investmentfreak: 10:36pm On Mar 19, 2020
Azazeal007:
pls do not read the grand grimoire for a start it is dangerous and you might gather demons in your surroundings

Are these demons harmful?
Re: The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 19, 2020
Azazeal007:
fool prayers can be used for evil purposes read psalm 109 and reflect on the curses being laid in this psalm. chai this church goers know nothing at all
It's not evil, it's the prayer to God for the oppressed. That's the case before Christ came. And so shall it be for any evildoer if the oppressed is justified. But Christ came not to abolish the law but to perfect it. that's why God said vengeance is mine. That nobody should seek vengeance. That's why many knowledgeable Christians don't use it. But those in the dark still use it. Romans 12 vs 17 to 21
Re: The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses by Ambitiouscent: 10:43pm On Mar 19, 2020
Name of book please?

cRobo:

Re: The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses by odysey: 10:43pm On Mar 19, 2020
cRobo:

People go mad from attempting to recite the incantations....

1 Like

Re: The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses by odysey: 10:57pm On Mar 19, 2020
MirthOsas:

And I just finished reading out the conjuration attached with the mystery of the fourth seal shocked shocked

In Hebrew? Do attach the YouTube link
Re: The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses by Jamesbiodun(m): 10:58pm On Mar 19, 2020
there is nothing special about the book after all, it has bible verses you have to read after you summon the spirit, you have to release the spirit when you are through,
the only thing I see interesting is that it is occultic and you can't really do most of the stuff yourself, dove blood, butterfly blood, just like ritual,
before you can summon a spirit you have to draw the seals, and it has day and time you have to summon the spirit,
you can't summon spirit on Sunday blablabla

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Secondary School Teachers In Taraba Must Have Master’s Degree – Gov Kefas / Aau First And Second Admission List Is Out.check Now: / Parents Reject N5000 Insurance Levy For Pupils In Unity Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.