Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,745 members, 7,827,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Please Help Me With The Gender Of These Delta Names - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help Me With The Gender Of These Delta Names (2331 Views)

Why It Is Illegal To Determine The Gender Of A Fetus In India / Naturally Determine Gender Of A Child - Credit : Francis Ewerhido / Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Me With The Gender Of These Delta Names by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:13pm On Mar 20, 2020
ofemigeorge:

I thought tekeme it mean extraordinarily favoured?

Ehen? undecided I don't know how it can be translated to become that. Maybe I didn't interpret correctly, though.
Re: Please Help Me With The Gender Of These Delta Names by ofemigeorge(m): 4:28pm On Mar 21, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

Ehen? undecided I don't know how it can be translated to become that. Maybe I didn't interpret correctly, though.
Delta ehn, while someone said it means ....."to dance enough"
I repeat our culture need to be revived.
Re: Please Help Me With The Gender Of These Delta Names by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:14pm On Mar 21, 2020
ofemigeorge:

Delta ehn, while someone said it means ....."to dance enough"
I repeat our culture need to be revived.

Dance enough ke.
Re: Please Help Me With The Gender Of These Delta Names by frozen70(f): 8:21am On Mar 22, 2020
ofemigeorge:
Please, urgent, I need help on the gender of these Delta names below. which is Male, Female or unisex. Also are there female version for any of the names that are male?

I don't mind kwale(ukwani) names for my baby girl, that as to do with "favour" or "God's plan".

The Delta names I choose are;

1.Tekeme( extraordinarily favoured)
2. Onah (jewel)
3. Omai (He anoints me )
4. Izose(God's plan)
5. Ega(strong)
6.okwetem(He agrees to favour me)
7.onotu(leader,influencial)
8.oteei(he favoured me)
9 otem (he favoured me)
10.tem( favour me)

Which is unisex or female?

I go for tekeme. Favour will follow her all through her life and marriage
Re: Please Help Me With The Gender Of These Delta Names by ofemigeorge(m): 11:38am On Mar 22, 2020
frozen70:

I go for tekeme. Favour will follow her all through her life and marriage
God will richly bless you sir.
Re: Please Help Me With The Gender Of These Delta Names by frozen70(f): 11:39am On Mar 22, 2020
ofemigeorge:

God will richly bless you sir.

Ma'am pls
Thanks for the prayers

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! We Always Quarrel / A Wife Was Caught In The Act Of Adultery / Why Do Unmarried Ladies Let Themselves To Be Treated Like Lepers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.