Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

Please Help Me With The Gender Of These Delta Names - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help Me With The Gender Of These Delta Names (2269 Views)

Why It Is Illegal To Determine The Gender Of A Fetus In India / Naturally Determine Gender Of A Child - Credit : Francis Ewerhido / Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me With The Gender Of These Delta Names by ofemigeorge(m): 12:12am On Mar 19, 2020
Please, urgent, I need help on the gender of these Delta names below. which is Male, Female or unisex. Also are there female version for any of the names that are male?

I don't mind kwale(ukwani) names for my baby girl, that as to do with "favour" or "God's plan".

The Delta names I choose are;

1.Tekeme( extraordinarily favoured)
2. Onah (jewel)
3. Omai (He anoints me )
4. Izose(God's plan)
5. Ega(strong)
6.okwetem(He agrees to favour me)
7.onotu(leader,influencial)
8.oteei(he favoured me)
9 otem (he favoured me)
10.tem( favour me)

Which is unisex or female?
Re: Please Help Me With The Gender Of These Delta Names by cRobo: 12:26am On Mar 19, 2020
Delta state names I know begins with Oghene............

Unless you are delta ibo

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me With The Gender Of These Delta Names by ofemigeorge(m): 12:43am On Mar 19, 2020
cRobo:
Delta state names I know begins with Oghene............

Unless you are delta ibo
Urobo begins with oghene.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me With The Gender Of These Delta Names by cRobo: 12:45am On Mar 19, 2020
ofemigeorge:

Urobo begins with oghene.

It is spelt Urhobo,

I thought Urhobo owns delta while delta ibo are minority

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me With The Gender Of These Delta Names by ceeceeuwa: 12:49am On Mar 19, 2020
Olisetenum- God has favored me

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me With The Gender Of These Delta Names by ceeceeuwa: 12:52am On Mar 19, 2020
ofemigeorge:
Please I need help on the gender of these Delta names below. which is Male, Female or unisex. Also are there female version for any of the names that are male?

I also would prefer kwale(ukwani) names for my baby girl, that as to do with "favour" or "God's plan".

2. Onah (jewel)
3. Omai (He anoints me )
4. Izose(God's plan)
5. Ega(strong)
8.oteei(he favoured me)
9 otem (he favoured me)
10.tem( favour me)

These are nice collection of Ukwuani names.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me With The Gender Of These Delta Names by ofemigeorge(m): 1:00am On Mar 19, 2020
ceeceeuwa:
Olisetenum- God has favored me
Is it for only females?
Re: Please Help Me With The Gender Of These Delta Names by ceeceeuwa: 1:02am On Mar 19, 2020
ofemigeorge:

Is it for only females?
Unisex
Re: Please Help Me With The Gender Of These Delta Names by ofemigeorge(m): 1:03am On Mar 19, 2020
ceeceeuwa:

Unisex
God bless you. What about the ones I listed above? Any idea?
Re: Please Help Me With The Gender Of These Delta Names by ofemigeorge(m): 1:05am On Mar 19, 2020
ceeceeuwa:

These are nice collection of Ukwuani names.
Some of them are for boys. Help me distinguish,which are for girls.
Re: Please Help Me With The Gender Of These Delta Names by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:24am On Mar 19, 2020
ofemigeorge:
Please, urgent, I need help on the gender of these Delta names below. which is Male, Female or unisex. Also are there female version for any of the names that are male?

I don't mind kwale(ukwani) names for my baby girl, that as to do with "favour" or "God's plan".

2. Onah (jewel)
3. Omai (He anoints me )
4. Izose(God's plan)
5. Ega(strong)
8.oteei(he favoured me)
9 otem (he favoured me)
10.tem( favour me)

First of all, most Urhobo names are unisex. I haven’t heard of some of those names up there. But Tekeme is unisex. OnahGhene is a male-given name.

For female names, try Tanure, Erhimeyoma (My destiny/ guardian spirit (God) is good)... OgheneNyore (God answers prayers). Omamerhi (Good destiny/guardian spirit)
Oghomena (Here is my respect) - Unisex
OghenBrume (God judged in my Favour) Unisex
Isio (Star) - Female
Urhuemesiri (Good Deeds) Unisex
Omotekoro (A girl is like gold) Female kiss kiss kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me With The Gender Of These Delta Names by ofemigeorge(m): 10:01am On Mar 19, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

First of all, most Urhobo names are unisex. I haven’t heard of some of those names up there. But Tekeme is unisex. OnahGhene is a male-given name.

For female names, try Tanure, Erhimeyoma (My destiny/ guardian spirit (God) is good)... OgheneNyore (God answers prayers). Omamerhi (Good destiny/guardian spirit)
Isio (Star) - Female

Godbless you thankyou.
Shocked tekeme is unisex

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me With The Gender Of These Delta Names by ofemigeorge(m): 10:03am On Mar 19, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

Isio (Star) - Female

Whats the meaning of tanure? Sounds nice.
Re: Please Help Me With The Gender Of These Delta Names by ofemigeorge(m): 10:06am On Mar 19, 2020
But what is happening ?most deltians i ask are not conversant with names from delta shocked
Scared the culture may be dwindling....
Re: Please Help Me With The Gender Of These Delta Names by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:22am On Mar 19, 2020
ofemigeorge:

Whats the meaning of tanure? Sounds nice.

OgheneTanure - God has said it! cheesy
Re: Please Help Me With The Gender Of These Delta Names by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:23am On Mar 19, 2020
ofemigeorge:

Godbless you thankyou.
Shocked tekeme is unisex

Yeah. I know two girls who go by that name... and only one guy.
Re: Please Help Me With The Gender Of These Delta Names by ahnie: 1:19pm On Mar 19, 2020
Oghenetejiri
Efe-mena(female)
Oghene-rhuno(God has done it)
Ewoma-zino(unisex)
Elo-zino(female)
Efe-zino(unisex)
Ema-mezi(Good guidance)
Re: Please Help Me With The Gender Of These Delta Names by Ganjafama(m): 2:27pm On Mar 19, 2020
ahnie:
Oghenetejiri Efe-mena(female) Oghene-rhuno(God has done it) Ewoma-zino(unisex) Elo-zino(female) Efe-zino(unisex) Ema-mezi(Good guidance)
You must be Isoko.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me With The Gender Of These Delta Names by ahnie: 2:48pm On Mar 19, 2020
Ganjafama:
You must be Isoko.
Yes
Re: Please Help Me With The Gender Of These Delta Names by slimzpresh(f): 9:30pm On Mar 19, 2020
Ajirioghene-Praise God
Ogheneovie-God is King
Uyoyou- Love
Efe- Wealth

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me With The Gender Of These Delta Names by ofemigeorge(m): 1:23am On Mar 20, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

Yeah. I know two girls who go by that name... and only one guy.
If you dont mind. Here is my whatsapp number 09056901155. Can you send me a voice message on the perfect pronunciation of the name . I keep saying techkemeh or techkemie. Thankyou.
Re: Please Help Me With The Gender Of These Delta Names by ofemigeorge(m): 1:25am On Mar 20, 2020
slimzpresh:
Ajirioghene-Praise God
Ogheneovie-God is King
Uyoyou- Love
Efe- Wealth
These are for males. Right?
Re: Please Help Me With The Gender Of These Delta Names by Ganjafama(m): 1:51am On Mar 20, 2020
ahnie:
Yes
I'm Itsekiri
Re: Please Help Me With The Gender Of These Delta Names by slimzpresh(f): 7:13am On Mar 20, 2020
ofemigeorge:

These are for males. Right?
They are all unisex except Ogheneovie which can be shortened to Ovie which means King and it’s for a male child.
Re: Please Help Me With The Gender Of These Delta Names by okirewaju(f): 7:50am On Mar 20, 2020
ofemigeorge:

2. Onah (jewel)
3. Omai (He anoints me )
4. Izose(God's plan)
5. Ega(strong)
8.oteei(he favoured me)
9 otem (he favoured me)
10.tem( favour me)

Number 1 is unisex

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me With The Gender Of These Delta Names by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:44am On Mar 20, 2020
ofemigeorge:

If you dont mind. Here is my whatsapp number 09056901155. Can you send me a voice message on the perfect pronunciation of the name . I keep saying techkemeh or techkemie. Thankyou.

Tey-keh-meh.
Re: Please Help Me With The Gender Of These Delta Names by ofemigeorge(m): 11:07am On Mar 20, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

Tey-keh-meh.
Tekeme
Tey keh meh
Thankyou.
Re: Please Help Me With The Gender Of These Delta Names by ofemigeorge(m): 11:09am On Mar 20, 2020
okirewaju:
Number 1 is unisex
I will use it.
Tey keh meh.
Re: Please Help Me With The Gender Of These Delta Names by ofemigeorge(m): 11:11am On Mar 20, 2020
I also love omai....but it sounds masculine
Re: Please Help Me With The Gender Of These Delta Names by PrimadonnaO(f): 12:12pm On Mar 20, 2020
ofemigeorge:

Tekeme
Tey keh meh
Thankyou.

You're welcome. It means "This one is enough for me." "I'm contented." If you add Oghene... OgheneTekeme, then it would mean "God is enough for me" or "God has made me contented." Something like that.
Re: Please Help Me With The Gender Of These Delta Names by okirewaju(f): 2:18pm On Mar 20, 2020
ofemigeorge:

I will use it.
Tey keh meh.
For me, I used Te Kpe Me
Re: Please Help Me With The Gender Of These Delta Names by ofemigeorge(m): 8:55pm On Mar 20, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

You're welcome. It means "This one is enough for me." "I'm contented." If you add Oghene... OgheneTekeme, then it would mean "God is enough for me" or "God has made me contented." Something like that.
I thought tekeme it mean extraordinarily favoured?

(1) (2) (Reply)

WHAT MEN TRULY WANT VS WHAT THEY GO FOR AND REASONS. / Can He Genuinely Trust His Wife After She Confessed To Infidelity? /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.