Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:55 AM

What Have You Bought This Year That Was A Waste Of Money? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Have You Bought This Year That Was A Waste Of Money? (5933 Views)

This Is Why I See White Wedding As A Waste Of Time And Money In Africa. / For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold / Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Have You Bought This Year That Was A Waste Of Money? by missimelda01(f): 7:00pm On Mar 19, 2020
Neroiam:

E dey blow heat
Sorry grin
Re: What Have You Bought This Year That Was A Waste Of Money? by Neroiam(m): 7:03pm On Mar 19, 2020
Re: What Have You Bought This Year That Was A Waste Of Money? by Darkseid(m): 8:18pm On Mar 19, 2020
egopersonified:

I sold this rice last year, no single complain from any customer. A caterer recommended it. This bag looks different, maybe one business man buys cheap and prints the bag to pack his.

I Don't buy anything in this country for the first time without recommendation from someone who has used it. If I am interested in buying it, I ask around, if no one around helps, I search it on nairaland, anything from power bank, phones, freezers, Gen to car. Presently researching solar energy.
It's possible that this one isn't the original; and the reason I bought is that I saw a thread on nairaland where a lot of people recommended it. I'll just have to manage till it finishes and then I'll return to foreign rice.
Re: What Have You Bought This Year That Was A Waste Of Money? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 19, 2020
gnykelly:

and you for use red color mark your house corona virus will Waka pass
Lol.. I'm immune already..
Re: What Have You Bought This Year That Was A Waste Of Money? by osamz007: 9:06pm On Mar 19, 2020
Darkseid:
I bought this Big Bull rice last week not because I can't afford foreign one but because I wanted to patronise Nigerian brands. The rice is quite tasty but sand full am, no matter how many times I wash am. Now I'm stuck sandy rice for the next eight months, 19k wasted undecided
Make I hear say I buy made in Nigeria again

Them say the rice is silky grin
Re: What Have You Bought This Year That Was A Waste Of Money? by BigDick70inch(m): 9:18pm On Mar 19, 2020
Well..as per corper wey I be..
I no wan depend on allawee alone..
Naso..i carry money go buy all customizing material for screen printing as per wetin den teach us for saed..
Emulsion..
Scalper..
Paint..
Mesh..
Bicromate etc..
Up till now..once I coat my mesh..put my design on it and wet with kerosene..e no dey reflect for the mesh..
E con..belike say I Cari money throw for ocean..
Re: What Have You Bought This Year That Was A Waste Of Money? by itzzkhaliii(m): 12:39am On Mar 20, 2020
Darkseid:
I bought this Big Bull rice last week not because I can't afford foreign one but because I wanted to patronise Nigerian brands. The rice is quite tasty but sand full am, no matter how many times I wash am. Now I'm stuck sandy rice for the next eight months, 19k wasted undecided
u fee dash it out na,in fact he get people wey sabi arrange am well just they parboil am well allow the water to rest at the bottom but not totally drain the sand will rest at the bottom.
Re: What Have You Bought This Year That Was A Waste Of Money? by snitchbitch: 2:17am On Mar 20, 2020
Went to cocacola road to do that thing, almost reached ariya hotel but the last ashawo na one old woman and her Toto don tire me. So mumu me, thinking I was smart, I saw a brothel near one eatery but still some buildings to ariya, I entered. Saw some ashawos there, mumu me I told the first one there say I wan fxck, she was an IBO girl, she looked like my former girlfriend, other ashawos for there were very pretty than her, but still fine small sha. I blamed myself that day ehn.

We entered into her room. She asked for money I gave her 1k, she off her clothes but not her bra, I asked her to take it off she said no, I asked her to turn her back she said no, which kind ashawo be this one? Do you have condom? I asked? She brought out one and asked for money for condom. I gave her N500. She didn't gimme change, I just dey watch, later she began shouting, you better come on the bed now or else. I told her to stop shouting on me. She was touching my d!ck trying to make me precum before I fxck her. I told her to stop she said no. I wanted to penetrate she said I should not touch the condom so as not to waste the oil on it. I was just wondering which kind ashawo be this one. If I had known I would have gone to ariya or honeymoon jejely.

When I was vexed to the peak, I climbed off her. She noticed I was angry, she asked arr you not fxcking again. I said just wait. She asked me to take off the condom and give to her. I said I will flush it in the toilet. She said no. She started pushing me on the chest. I wore my trousers but was barely wearing the shirt when she opened the door say make we dey go outside. Getting out of the room, she said she will call the police I said no problem. She said I should bring the condom, I said no, we went to a nearby fence beside her window, there was a gutter there, so she threw the condom and tissue there. Her friends were mocking me that I can't even buy belt see how my trouser was sagging. She was also laughing calling me "mumu". I just left and climbed a bike. As the bike turned. I looked up and saw the signpost of " ariya hotel " soaring high up.

Chai money wasted. Well its just N1500.

That was how it went. Guys how did yours went?

2 Likes

Re: What Have You Bought This Year That Was A Waste Of Money? by Edyice: 7:50pm On Mar 21, 2020
FastestGirl:

Only men with small dicks talk about the size of their junk... #pass

Try me
Re: What Have You Bought This Year That Was A Waste Of Money? by LORDKing001: 8:08pm On Mar 21, 2020
incogni2o:

I'll advice you to get an inverter.

Inverter 17 to 25K (depending on wattage
Battery 30K to 60K (depending on if second hand or new)

I'll give you 1 year guarantee on all new products and 6 months on tokunbo.

You wouldnt regret it.

Contact me for below pics
How much will it cost for a 2.5kva inverter. Pls your numb
Re: What Have You Bought This Year That Was A Waste Of Money? by incogni2o: 9:29pm On Mar 21, 2020
LORDKing001:

See my signature for my number
Re: What Have You Bought This Year That Was A Waste Of Money? by LORDKing001: 10:04pm On Mar 21, 2020
incogni2o:

See my signature for my number
How much first sir
Re: What Have You Bought This Year That Was A Waste Of Money? by incogni2o: 9:08am On Mar 22, 2020
LORDKing001:

This crown 2.4KVA

Re: What Have You Bought This Year That Was A Waste Of Money? by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 22, 2020
XhosaNostra:
A professional makeup set I know I won't use because I'm not good with makeup. The case is very pretty though smiley
looks like a dissecting set/kit grin
Re: What Have You Bought This Year That Was A Waste Of Money? by XhosaNostra(f): 9:36am On Mar 22, 2020
0KNM:
looks like a dissecting set/kit grin

grin
Re: What Have You Bought This Year That Was A Waste Of Money? by LORDKing001: 2:11pm On Mar 22, 2020
incogni2o:

This crown 2.4KVA

I need a pure sine wave Sir
Re: What Have You Bought This Year That Was A Waste Of Money? by Vcent50: 4:51pm On Mar 22, 2020
My Na one day wey I go carry one okpo do overnight,my body dey give me signal say I don tire,but konji no let me reason well,na so i pay this okpo 4k,oh boy Na only one round Na him I fit do till day break,na so 4k go like that...
Re: What Have You Bought This Year That Was A Waste Of Money? by captainking(m): 6:56pm On Mar 22, 2020
Ps4..visual reality player... My 6packs vibrations belt....my sauna Tommy heat belt... I haven't used l these cos of time...
Re: What Have You Bought This Year That Was A Waste Of Money? by edwardcompton10: 4:40pm On Apr 01, 2020
The Truth About That Rumor That Saunas Can Help You Lose Weight

Wouldn’t it be nice if you could step into a 150-degree sauna Vancouver , spend half an hour relaxing, and burn several hundred calories in the process? (Oh, and why not throw in some extra energy and a youthful glow while you’re at it?) Celebs like Leonardo DiCaprio and Michelle Williams have become fans of infrared saunas, which supposedly come with the aforementioned promised benefits, according to a recent article from The Cut. Infrared light is impossible for the eye to see, says The Cut, and infrared saunas aren't as hot as regular ones, which can get up to over 200 degrees. “There is evidence that infrared saunas, because of their ability to penetrate the skin more deeply, increase metabolic rate and can help the body burn off anywhere from 200 to 600 calories in a half-hour session,” Frank Lipman, M.D., told The Cut.

If it sounds too good to be true, that’s because it is, says Jessica Schnur, M.D., assistant professor of surgery at Stony Brook University Hospital. Even when running on a treadmill, you have to work hard to burn hundreds of calories, she tells SELF. So the calorie hype surrounding infrared saunas is "hard to believe,” says Schnur, adding that the lack of explanation for where this evidence came from is suspect.

If you do lose any weight from sauna sessions, it’s likely just water weight from all that sweating, which will return when your fluid levels are back to normal, Schnur says. (Lipman also says as much in his interview with The Cut.) “Based on physiology, it doesn’t make sense that people would have sustained weight loss just from [some time] in the sauna,” Schnur explains.
Re: What Have You Bought This Year That Was A Waste Of Money? by Drince: 6:54pm On Apr 01, 2020
crismark:
sorry bro... laptop powerbanks re all fake.

my own was a useless toyota camry spider i bought nigerian used. it has bin from one problem to anoda. i ve spent alot trying to get this car back on track but for where,
infact it kept bringing new problems... Am planning on taking it to ladipo on friday so that they can butcher and sell part by part.

am tired
bro i'm a mechanic we can talk.
let's do business on your toyota spider smiley
Re: What Have You Bought This Year That Was A Waste Of Money? by contumely2: 7:20pm On Apr 01, 2020
Darkseid:
I boug-.ht this Big Bull rice last week not because I can't afford foreign one but because I wanted to patronise Nigerian brands. The rice is quite tasty but sand full am, no matter how many times I wash am. Now I'm stuck sandy rice for the next eight months, 19k wasted undecided
No foreign again oo.

All na naija made with foreign bags. Sellers are thieves. But naija made get grades, there are ones with no sand.
Re: What Have You Bought This Year That Was A Waste Of Money? by contumely2: 7:20pm On Apr 01, 2020
Darkseid:
I boug-.ht this Big Bull rice last week not because I can't afford foreign one but because I wanted to patronise Nigerian brands. The rice is quite tasty but sand full am, no matter how many times I wash am. Now I'm stuck sandy rice for the next eight months, 19k wasted undecided
No foreign again oo.

All na naija made with foreign bags. Sellers are thieves. But naija made get grades, there are ones with no sand.
Re: What Have You Bought This Year That Was A Waste Of Money? by Lipslikecandy11(m): 7:33pm On Apr 01, 2020
Darkseid:

Bro... The big bull rice u bought was actually a re-bag... I work in the company and we ve been getting same complain over tyme.. Soon was asked to go for a market survey at daleko market.... Close to mushin.. What I saw there.. Left me speechless for close to 10mins...
Sorry about the lost..!!!
Re: What Have You Bought This Year That Was A Waste Of Money? by Darkseid(m): 9:56pm On Apr 01, 2020
Lipslikecandy11:

Bro... The big bull rice u bought was actually a re-bag... I work in the company and we ve been getting same complain over tyme.. Soon was asked to go for a market survey at daleko market.... Close to mushin.. What I saw there.. Left me speechless for close to 10mins...
Sorry about the lost..!!!
Thanks, the thing really pained me.

1 Like

Re: What Have You Bought This Year That Was A Waste Of Money? by edwardcompton10: 8:03am On Apr 15, 2020
How Graphic Designing Services Can Help Grow Your Businesses

Do you want to change the appearance of your brand? But not sure whether it will be worth it or not? Then, this article is perfect for you. Graphic designing makes use of typography, photography, animation, illustration, colors, and interesting visuals to communicate visually with your potential clients. Before opting for professional graphic design services in Islamabad, you need to learn how these services will benefit you.

Brand Identity
Brand identity makes use of the visuals to create an image in your client’s head. It showcases the overall personality of the brand. Logos, typography, color palettes, image libraries and style guides are few of the elements of brand identity. A true brand identity helps the potential customer to associate certain colors, cuts, shapes with your brand. It is your auto marketing. If you decide to hire any digital marketing company in Islamabad or elsewhere, it is the first step that they will do in terms of their services.

Use of Brand Identity
We all are visual creatures. We remember things that we can see more than the ones we hear or read. Making use of interesting visuals to create an appeal amongst its users. Once a brand identity is established, it is used on the company’s business cards, stationery, advertising, publications and signage. A true brand campaign is recognizable across all media types whether it be digital or print.

Marketing Graphic Design
You need to have a plan for marketing graphic design services. Your designs need to be consistent on brochures (print and digital), vehicle wraps, trade show displays, postcards, flyers, billboards, email marketing templates, basically everywhere.

If you want to launch a successful digital media marketing campaign, it is important to have these three elements in place. Without having a proper graphic designing service, one cannot exceed in digital or traditional advertising.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

.. / Leaked Sex Video Of Happy Malawi Woman Riding Lover / 40-year-old Evening Newspaper Looking For Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.