Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Sovereign National Conference - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sovereign National Conference (575 Views)

Buhari Should Organise A Sovereign National Conference Now / Jonathan Okays Sovereign National Conference, SNC To Take Off Next Year / Jonathan Rules Out Sovereign National Conference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sovereign National Conference by OchiAgha2(m): 8:03am On Dec 25, 2010
Residents of Jos spent the Christmas eve in fear after two devices went off almost simultaneously in different parts of the city last night.Time was 7:30 pm. Some people were feared dead but the exact number could not be immediately ascertained. One of the bombs went off at Gada Biya and the other at Angwan Rukuba junction, injuring scores of people. An eyewitness to the blast at Angwan Rukuba said human beings, cars and houses were seriously affected.
He claimed to have seen dismembered human parts littering the road and helped in conveying some of the injured to the Jos University Teaching Hospital, JUTH. About 10 people were said to have been taken to the hospital. Pandemonium followed the blasts with residents running helter skelter. Jos and some other parts of Plateau State have witnessed violence this year in which hundreds of people were killed.
-----------------------------

Ndi Igbo: I am seizing the opportunity to encourage my president and his team to educate Nigerians on the importance of a true federation. I believed strongly in the efficacy of true federalism because I am aware of the receivables. The administration should make use of investopedia which has a deep explanation of accruals. The words, comparative advantage were not invented for nothing. Lugard's experiment has failed. Verbun sat sapientia. We can either continue to live in denial and suffer this collective slow death or wake up and demand the overdue and inevitable Sovereign National Conference (SNC) by any means necessary.

-Ndi Igbo
Re: Sovereign National Conference by strangerf: 8:12am On Dec 25, 2010
So what is the link between the crises in Jos and your clamor for SNC?
Re: Sovereign National Conference by Nsiman(m): 2:24pm On Dec 25, 2010
Out of what i tho't
Re: Sovereign National Conference by Nsiman(m): 2:25pm On Dec 25, 2010
Out of what i tho't
Re: Sovereign National Conference by OchiAgha2(m): 7:03pm On Dec 25, 2010
What are people's views concerning a Sovereign National Conference?
Re: Sovereign National Conference by Pharoh: 10:04am On Dec 26, 2010
I don\t think it will be possible without being triggered by a crisis.
Re: Sovereign National Conference by ChinenyeN(m): 10:52pm On Dec 27, 2010
Nigeria, as a unit (in its own strange way), is volatile and unreasonable. SNC would likely get us no where.

(1) (Reply)

Fashola Gets Nomination For Second Term / How Long Shall We Continue This As A Nation / What's Up With Mossad And Fbi On Abuja Bombing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.