Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,126 members, 7,818,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

You Are The Leaders Of Tomorrow - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Are The Leaders Of Tomorrow (504 Views)

Are We Really The Leaders Of Tomorrow? Or Our Teachers Lied To Us ? / Why Do Nigerians Always Blame The Leaders For Corruption? / Kids With Guts; Leaders Of Tomorrow Waiting To Vote (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Are The Leaders Of Tomorrow by juliebest(f): 12:49pm On Dec 25, 2010
I started hearing that the Youths are the leaders of tomorrow in my primary school. And up till now the same people are leading our, when will we they now lead. Anyway we the youths have to stand and tell them that its our time to lead this country. Therefore these are the age range of anybody seeking political position in Nigeria.

Above 70 yrs forget election, just be by the side advising.
65- 70 yrs -can contest for senate
60-65 yrs - can contest the president
55-60 yrs can - contest for the House of Reps
50- 55 yrs - can contest for State House of Assembly
40-50 yrs - can contest for Governor
30- 40 yrs - can contest for Local Government Chairman
18- 30yrs - can contest for Councilor

My fellow youths help me pass this to the National Assembly to be passed into law. We 80 100 yrs men holding position. We are the leaders of tomorrow (which is today).
Re: You Are The Leaders Of Tomorrow by Nsiman(m): 1:59pm On Dec 25, 2010
It's 2morow so wait 4 2morow except u agree we shld change it to "the youths are the leaders of 2day"
Re: You Are The Leaders Of Tomorrow by NnamdiN: 5:45pm On Dec 25, 2010
^^
Nice one. Logically correct but,

(1) (Reply)

Calls for a Cyber Protest! / Group Calls For Special Commission On Jos Crisis / Nigeria Needs To Learn From Sudan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.