Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,532 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Ugwuanyi: Redefining Governance At 56 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ugwuanyi: Redefining Governance At 56 (11599 Views)

Oshiomhole Shades Obaseki On His Performance In Governance at Ekiosa Market / NEMA: Where Habib Is Redefining Governance / Redefining Governance In Ondo State: The Akeredolu Template. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugwuanyi: Redefining Governance At 56 by Nobody: 2:31am On Mar 21, 2020
Who read this story book?
Re: Ugwuanyi: Redefining Governance At 56 by Nobody: 6:21am On Mar 21, 2020
Useless man,that have not paid salary
Re: Ugwuanyi: Redefining Governance At 56 by Jakub1: 6:39am On Mar 21, 2020
[s]
OgunLaakaye:
Who read this story book?
[/s]
Re: Ugwuanyi: Redefining Governance At 56 by PeaceGord: 7:08am On Mar 21, 2020
lonelydora:
Ugwuanyi is working ONLY in Nsukka.

Just name one project he is doing in Nsukka.

Quite unfortunate you dwell on stereotype!
Re: Ugwuanyi: Redefining Governance At 56 by Samsondgr8t(m): 7:52am On Mar 21, 2020
To me this man is a good man. He is a good governor and I love Him.
Re: Ugwuanyi: Redefining Governance At 56 by FirstCounsel(m): 7:52am On Mar 21, 2020
Please why is he being addressed as "Sister Gloria?" Been wanting to know cheesy
Re: Ugwuanyi: Redefining Governance At 56 by Jcemmyu: 8:54am On Mar 21, 2020
Since 1999, this is the worst governor Enugu has ever had. I am not from Enugu, i work in the private sector so I have nothing to gain or lose. Enugu is grounded. Roads...look at Agbani rd, TransEkulu even the metropolis..filled with pot holes with no maintenance. No traffic light is working...was surprised when i passed Liberty estate and saw that 1 working yesterday. All he does is pay chalatans monthly salaries and give them the Hon. tag. Enugu is over taxed. The only thin working in Enugu is the new MOT cadets, revamped after the citizens protested....if Gburus after his political life walks alone on the streets of Nsukka...he ll b mobbed because if I were in his shoes, a newcomer ll always ask if Nsukka is the capital but he isnt that wise.
Re: Ugwuanyi: Redefining Governance At 56 by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 21, 2020
Hotfreez:

Actually, those in Enugu deserve to suffer very well. Let them suffer till they have sense.

Imagine a failure of a Governor employing touts and jobless nonentities to rub his failure in the faces of Enugu people.
I swear. Sometimes the angel you don't know is better than the devil you know. Life has no formula.
Re: Ugwuanyi: Redefining Governance At 56 by Hotfreez: 12:23pm On Mar 21, 2020
important170:
excess Love to you my amiable governor. Achieve more to silent your critics. Many more years to you as you lead us to the promise land

Enugu zombie. Ugwuanyi would leave office and the fool's stipends Ugwuanyi gives you would end.

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi: Redefining Governance At 56 by Amudeneogu: 12:49pm On Mar 21, 2020
Please let the governor pay salary to his primary school teachers before they go on strike, again let him all the pensions and gratuities to all the retired workers of Enugu state.
Re: Ugwuanyi: Redefining Governance At 56 by APOSTLECHUMA: 1:53pm On Mar 21, 2020
Why are they always singing praise for this apprentice-politician?
Re: Ugwuanyi: Redefining Governance At 56 by 77up(m): 9:59pm On Mar 21, 2020
ckenneths:
Something took me to Harmony estates Enugu. I was shocked to see the new roads being build by the state government quietly.
You are shocked because of this shocked

Surly ,you are one of the problem in this country.
Re: Ugwuanyi: Redefining Governance At 56 by Hotfreez: 12:43am On Mar 22, 2020
Amudeneogu:
Please let the governor pay salary to his primary school teachers before they go on strike, again let him all the pensions and gratuities to all the retired workers of Enugu state.

It is a lie. Ugwuanyi has paid all outstanding salaries and allowances. That's why they voted him in for a second term.

As useless as Yeye Bello is, he paid all outstanding renumeration before he got reelected. I don't believe Enugu people would be foolish enough to reelect a bloated debtor as Governor. That kind of foolishness is reserved for Abia people.

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi: Redefining Governance At 56 by Amudeneogu: 8:46am On Mar 23, 2020
Hotfreez:

It is a lie. Ugwuanyi has paid all outstanding salaries and allowances. That's why they voted him in for a second term.

As useless as Yeye Bello is, he paid all outstanding renumeration before he got reelected. I don't believe Enugu people would be foolish enough to reelect a bloated debtor as Governor. That kind of foolishness is reserved for Abia people.

ARE YOU SURE? CAN YOU PROVE IT?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Africa Magic Considers Making Film About Aisha Buhari / Mohammed Bello: Arrest VIPs Seeking Bail For Criminals / Reps To ‘Apply Diplomatic Pressure’ To Ensure Ekweremadus Get Justice In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.