Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,783 members, 7,831,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Ugwuanyi: Redefining Governance At 56 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ugwuanyi: Redefining Governance At 56 (11603 Views)

Oshiomhole Shades Obaseki On His Performance In Governance at Ekiosa Market / NEMA: Where Habib Is Redefining Governance / Redefining Governance In Ondo State: The Akeredolu Template. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugwuanyi: Redefining Governance At 56 by Emma1630(m): 9:16pm On Mar 20, 2020
Re: Ugwuanyi: Redefining Governance At 56 by mikywonder(m): 9:20pm On Mar 20, 2020
Ori semo and onugbu soup

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi: Redefining Governance At 56 by Azmanaty: 9:20pm On Mar 20, 2020
LivingSage:
I'm still wondering why you always reject being called bro, guy. angry
Missed you though shocked

He is gay undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ugwuanyi: Redefining Governance At 56 by ckenneths(m): 9:20pm On Mar 20, 2020
A busy government

Re: Ugwuanyi: Redefining Governance At 56 by PotatoSalad(m): 9:24pm On Mar 20, 2020
ckenneths:
All these pictures were taken yesterday, at the project sites......
Subpar

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi: Redefining Governance At 56 by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:30pm On Mar 20, 2020
Babatunde40:
This OEPHIUS guy is working for his salary lol. Everything na Ugwuanyi

Ayam telling you bro.
Re: Ugwuanyi: Redefining Governance At 56 by Baroba(m): 9:36pm On Mar 20, 2020
wetmenow:
Opposite of the write up. No achievement as a governor. if not that ENUGU is a pdp state he won't have gone back to that sit.

Gbam...The dullard has nothing to offer, he keeps wasting state resources on blogs, billboards just to massage his overbloated ego..

Op and the likes of Louis Amoke are one of them, the evil you guys are promoting for mere sacks of stuffed Ghana must go will surely hunt you and your generation.. Jisinuike, Enigwe ga akwụ ụgwọ..

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi: Redefining Governance At 56 by Seunallly: 9:39pm On Mar 20, 2020
uzohrome:
̷H̷̷o̷̷w̷̷ ̷̷m̷̷u̷̷c̷̷h̷̷ ̷̷i̷̷s̷̷ ̷̷t̷̷h̷̷i̷̷s̷̷ ̷̷b̷̷a̷̷f̷̷f̷̷u̷̷n̷̷ ̷̷p̷̷a̷̷y̷̷i̷̷n̷̷g̷̷ ̷̷N̷̷a̷̷i̷̷r̷̷a̷̷l̷̷a̷̷n̷̷d̷̷ ̷̷m̷̷o̷̷d̷̷e̷̷r̷̷a̷̷t̷̷o̷̷r̷̷s̷̷ ̷̷t̷̷o̷̷ ̷̷h̷̷e̷̷l̷̷p̷̷ ̷̷e̷̷l̷̷e̷̷v̷̷a̷̷t̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷h̷̷i̷̷s̷̷ ̷̷p̷̷r̷̷o̷̷p̷̷a̷̷g̷̷a̷̷n̷̷d̷̷a̷̷.̷̷ ̷̷W̷̷o̷̷r̷̷s̷̷t̷̷ ̷̷g̷̷o̷̷v̷̷e̷̷r̷̷n̷̷o̷̷r̷̷ ̷̷a̷̷f̷̷t̷̷e̷̷r̷̷ ̷̷A̷̷b̷̷i̷̷a̷̷ ̷̷a̷̷n̷̷d̷̷ ̷̷K̷̷o̷̷g̷̷i̷
Re: Ugwuanyi: Redefining Governance At 56 by osusuallstars: 9:44pm On Mar 20, 2020
This is not the time for praise singing politics
Just lie low

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi: Redefining Governance At 56 by 99Blues(m): 9:45pm On Mar 20, 2020
just here to read comments
Re: Ugwuanyi: Redefining Governance At 56 by Tobichuks08: 9:52pm On Mar 20, 2020
Ugwuanyi nah scam he should pay primary school teachers thier salaries, there November salaries had not been paid till now. His media team are just covering up
Re: Ugwuanyi: Redefining Governance At 56 by Ekealterego: 10:01pm On Mar 20, 2020
ckenneths:
This area is just being started, culverts and drainage being done first by the state government........
If I were the governor, I would sack you immediately...

You are paid to advertise the governor and this rats' pathway is the only thing you could come up with in 2020?

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi: Redefining Governance At 56 by Worst9ja: 10:01pm On Mar 20, 2020
OEPHIUS:

https://thenationonlineng.net/ugwuanyi-redefining-governance-at-56/
Praise singing everywhere, well happy birthday shaa to ur Excellence.
Re: Ugwuanyi: Redefining Governance At 56 by SirBunky85(m): 10:18pm On Mar 20, 2020
Rapmoney:
OEPHIUS the paid agent again!

Anyway, darling daddy guy is back on NL after being kept in a disease isolation centre for a long time.

One important lesson in life: Do not indulge in the sale of rotten and dead meats from snakes and vultures. They carry diseases!
senseless
Re: Ugwuanyi: Redefining Governance At 56 by Rapmoney(m): 10:19pm On Mar 20, 2020
SirBunky85:
senseless

E pain am! grin
Re: Ugwuanyi: Redefining Governance At 56 by important170: 10:25pm On Mar 20, 2020
excess Love to you my amiable governor. Ride on with your good work here in enugu. More grease to your elbow. God will give you the strength, energy and more grace as you rule. Almighty God bless your new age

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi: Redefining Governance At 56 by lagdmark(m): 10:33pm On Mar 20, 2020
ckenneths:
Too many good projects ongoing quietly in Enugu state
Another Lai Mohammed junior, continue lying!!!. So many big projects that Enugu pepo cannot see.
Re: Ugwuanyi: Redefining Governance At 56 by important170: 10:40pm On Mar 20, 2020
excess Love to you my amiable governor. Achieve more to silent your critics. Many more years to you as you lead us to the promise land
Re: Ugwuanyi: Redefining Governance At 56 by kikake: 10:50pm On Mar 20, 2020
Lorenzop:
Obviously this Governor spends a lot on having people polish his image, both offline and online....Enugu habe never had it this bad. undecided

Ugwuanyi is redefining governance and Enugu state given the way he is upgrading infrastructures in the long denied Nsukka area of Enugu state.
Unlike in Imo state where successive governors seemed to be saying: it's Owerri state capital with its surrounding communities, or nothing.
Re: Ugwuanyi: Redefining Governance At 56 by Akpaamunsi: 10:55pm On Mar 20, 2020
[s]:
Kindly ignore dat tin please, he has over 2000. monikers following us and other Nairalanders around cancelling posts.
His lifetime on Nairaland per moniker is every 2 hours.
The mods know how to deal with him personally.
That's why we forever ignore him.
Replying or reporting him is a waste of time and space.

Again,
Thanks for the heads up Chief Sage
[/s]
Re: Ugwuanyi: Redefining Governance At 56 by Akpaamunsi: 10:56pm On Mar 20, 2020
[s]:

We know you won't accept if anyone addresses you as a gender you aren't or only part of!
But we always say that, as long as our message is passed across, you guys are free to address us as you are comfortable to.
Y'all gerrit with time.
All of us @[color=#006600][/color] miss you too Chief Sage! embarassed/s]*
Re: Ugwuanyi: Redefining Governance At 56 by Akpaamunsi: 10:56pm On Mar 20, 2020
[s]:

Lol cheesy
Sir Chuks, We no be guy o.
We are simply WE.
#DemMANNA
Don't allow the mods ban you for derailing.
Thanks for the heads up, but this is against Rule 1 of the forum o.
Stay safe and sound in this Coronavirus time.
God protect you and your family Chuks.
Stay blessed [/s]
Re: Ugwuanyi: Redefining Governance At 56 by XANDERBOY85: 11:00pm On Mar 20, 2020
ckenneths:
Something took me to Harmony estates Enugu. I was shocked to see the new roads being build by the state government quietly.

It looks cheap and ugly!
Re: Ugwuanyi: Redefining Governance At 56 by Rossinnki: 11:04pm On Mar 20, 2020
ckenneths:
Something took me to Harmony estates Enugu. I was shocked to see the new roads being build by the state government quietly.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11237589_20200319131851_jpeg49f60c95132343384df79a23e0d27d94

As usual, with primitive open drains and no sidewalks for pedestrians.

When will we stop this shit and join the civilized world?

When shall we get it into our thick skulls that pedestrians have a RIGHT to a formal, designated walkway/sidewalk, and that road infrastructure is not meant to be designed for vehicle drivers alone?

A road the way a road is built.

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi: Redefining Governance At 56 by BULLIONVAN4(m): 11:07pm On Mar 20, 2020
Rossinnki:

As usual, with primitive open drains and no sidewalks for pedestrians.

When will we stop this shit and join the civilized world?

A road the way it should be built.
the road is still under construction
Re: Ugwuanyi: Redefining Governance At 56 by Rossinnki: 11:10pm On Mar 20, 2020
BULLIONVAN4:
the road is still under construction

Bullshiit. You don't build the road first and then sidewalks after. You build them the same time to save costs.
Re: Ugwuanyi: Redefining Governance At 56 by dododawa1: 11:28pm On Mar 20, 2020
lonelydora:
Ugwuanyi is working ONLY in Nsukka.
HOME FIRST.

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi: Redefining Governance At 56 by Nwaonyishi69: 11:32pm On Mar 20, 2020
ckenneths:
May be he has acquired some sumptuous pieces of land around there.
Re: Ugwuanyi: Redefining Governance At 56 by Nwaonyishi69: 11:46pm On Mar 20, 2020
I wonder why some Governors waste time and scanty States' resources laundering good governance on the pages of newspapers, TV, radio and social media. For the eight years of wonders by Sullivan and Peter Obi, these rubbish of millions of billboards and endless commentaries were not seen. How long shall we wallow in this 'my people my people' as orchestrated by Okoroawusa? Often times, it is not even the problems of the governors but those who can't think of any profitable engagements but praise singings for any person/government in power; and like Idi Amin's praise singers, they are so daft that they never advice the governors on good things to do for the people.

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi: Redefining Governance At 56 by PropertyBuying(f): 12:18am On Mar 21, 2020
Lorenzop:
Obviously this Governor spends a lot on having people polish his image, both offline and online....Enugu habe never had it this bad. undecided
Re: Ugwuanyi: Redefining Governance At 56 by petitejolie(f): 12:20am On Mar 21, 2020
Is it not Dis cry cry governor
Re: Ugwuanyi: Redefining Governance At 56 by lastempero: 12:49am On Mar 21, 2020
ckenneths:
All these pictures were taken yesterday, at the project sites......

Open drainage everywhere,God will punish these heartless men.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anambra State Delegation Understudies The Operations Of Lagos State Motor Agency / Chima Anyaso Shares 50 Motorcycles To Delegates For Ikpeazu / Ekiti Guber: Biodun Oyebanji’s High School Mates Donate Campaign Materials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.