Stats: 3,165,189 members, 7,860,262 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:33 AM

Buhari To Military: End Insurgency Immediately - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Military: End Insurgency Immediately (27514 Views)

Shettima: We Will End Insurgency In Six Months / Anxiety Over Fresh Strategy To End Insurgency / Governor Zulum Celebrates Christmas In Borno South, Pledges To End Insurgency (2) (3) (4)

Re: Buhari To Military: End Insurgency Immediately by Openbusiness: 12:20pm On Mar 20, 2020
End insurgency at 11th hour, so that killer Fulani herdsmen no go catch coronavirus bah? You lieeeee, end fire, Coronavirus must Corona all the wicked evil forces in this country grin
Re: Buhari To Military: End Insurgency Immediately by nagastat: 12:25pm On Mar 20, 2020
[quote author=iammo post=87605962] cool

I hope this doesn't trigger Shekau to go on killing spree, because he hates people challenging him

.[/quote

Re: Buhari To Military: End Insurgency Immediately by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 20, 2020
When it is not arrest sowore immediately. This one is just empty talk
Re: Buhari To Military: End Insurgency Immediately by EmekaMD(m): 12:27pm On Mar 20, 2020
Scam
Re: Buhari To Military: End Insurgency Immediately by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:34pm On Mar 20, 2020
Zombies..,..
Una presido has spoken again as usual
Have they found his certificate yet?

Anyway still contact us for your contemporary, luxury and comfortable home designs, Construction and finishes..call us today because as we build , let us believe we build forever...07061209159/or mail us at arcjonsults @ gmail.com...
Re: Buhari To Military: End Insurgency Immediately by vhykeeytor(m): 12:35pm On Mar 20, 2020
na all these kind gworo and burukutu talk dey vex Shekua. Just watch his next move. But instead of these talk talk, Why can't we work with intelligence gathering.?
Re: Buhari To Military: End Insurgency Immediately by quiteboy(m): 12:35pm On Mar 20, 2020
Abalado:
na for free?
Re: Buhari To Military: End Insurgency Immediately by quiteboy(m): 12:38pm On Mar 20, 2020
In Fela voice:<br>
The time wey I dey for prison, i call am inside world,<br>
The time wey I dey outside prison, I call am outside world.<br>
Na craze world no b outside world.<br>
Outside Buhari dey, na craze man, na craze man b dat o. Animal in craze man skin.
Re: Buhari To Military: End Insurgency Immediately by Sokolo77: 12:41pm On Mar 20, 2020
《《《SECURE DIGITAL PLATFORM 》》》

Invest minimum of $20 (~ NGN 7,200) in for€x investments, precious metals , cryptocurrenci£s like bitcoins , ethereum etc and get up to 10 % everyday for 20 DAYS. You can start making up to ₦10,000 daily ....
>>> CLICK HERE NOW TO SIGN UP >>>

This is completely a side income program where you focus on your day to day activities while earning money on the side.
E.g: Invest N10,000 and get up to N1,000 everyday.
This platform is very legitimate.

We are aware the forex market is very volatile and returns depends on various factors, some beyond our control. So we have several cushion effect in place to ensure security of invested funds.

BANK TRANSFER, BITCOIN AND ETHEREUM ACCEPTED.

>>> CLICK HERE NOW TO SIGN UP >>>

You can WhatsApp < 0 8 0 7 2 9 8 1 5 2 8 > for more details.
Re: Buhari To Military: End Insurgency Immediately by BewareOf419: 12:42pm On Mar 20, 2020
AgentNairaland:
End What... Ending Insurgency Is Like Ending ISLAM Which Can Never Be Possible Or Else ProPET Muhammad Go Vex With Buhari Inside Grave

Guy I dey pity you, you want them to come after you
Re: Buhari To Military: End Insurgency Immediately by RightChannel: 12:43pm On Mar 20, 2020
AgentNairaland:
End What... Ending Insurgency Is Like Ending ISLAM Which Can Never Be Possible Or Else ProPET Muhammad Go Vex With Buhari Inside Grave

Is like your life get duplicate

Re: Buhari To Military: End Insurgency Immediately by Ruman(m): 12:43pm On Mar 20, 2020
Ravenna:
You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.

bihari is a basterrd cow.

ur are the one during right by calling ur president a basterd cow..hmm?
Re: Buhari To Military: End Insurgency Immediately by Noel19: 12:44pm On Mar 20, 2020
Double standard of a president. How do you expect the military to end insurgency after you've given order that captured Bolo Haram terrorists be given VIP treatment, all expense paid trip to Sheraton Hotels and towers, Abuja, and to study in any university of their choice abroad and returned back to sambisa forest.
Re: Buhari To Military: End Insurgency Immediately by friday2011(m): 12:45pm On Mar 20, 2020
iwaeda:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/buhari-to-military-end-insurgency-immediately.html

Lol, the statement sounds somehow, "like telling a child to go and sleep immediately"

They are professionals, they dont need you to tell them what to do, what they need is honesty from your government in dealings with boko haram, financial motivations and sophisticated weapons.

LOBATAN...
Re: Buhari To Military: End Insurgency Immediately by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 20, 2020
Babatunde40:
Next: Buhari to doctors "end coronavirus immediately"

Buhari's reason "Bubu is missing his foreign trips"
And the estacodes grin grin
Re: Buhari To Military: End Insurgency Immediately by SheikhMuniru(m): 12:47pm On Mar 20, 2020
AgentNairaland:

How dare you insulting my religion.. undecided
Re: Buhari To Military: End Insurgency Immediately by Olamywealth10: 12:58pm On Mar 20, 2020
When u elect a president that opolo e maa n ko cassette jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. he cannot address the country on security , outbreak of disease and other development................. na to just they travel and spend monies like yahoo, yahoo
Re: Buhari To Military: End Insurgency Immediately by showafrica(m): 12:59pm On Mar 20, 2020
iwaeda:
Nigerians are just deceiving themselves with this man in power.

The worst is we have 3 more yrs to go
Re: Buhari To Military: End Insurgency Immediately by degamemaster(m): 1:00pm On Mar 20, 2020
Nigerian army is an insurgent, boko haram is a bigger insurgent, APC is the biggest insurgent and mohammadu buhari is the chief commander of all these groups. So, which of the insurgents is he talking to and to which is to be ended?
Re: Buhari To Military: End Insurgency Immediately by Sam0(m): 1:04pm On Mar 20, 2020
Ravenna:
You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.

bihari is a basterrd cow.

Pls what's wrong in his words of encouragement to the security chiefs to end insurgents that warrant you calling him name?I been think say you get sense.
Re: Buhari To Military: End Insurgency Immediately by Achizzy7: 1:05pm On Mar 20, 2020
End insurgency with which gun
dis country is a joke...
Re: Buhari To Military: End Insurgency Immediately by hybridblood07(m): 1:13pm On Mar 20, 2020
Do we have sophisticated weapons to keep attacking BH?
That's my question to you sir!
FemiMaduka:
Where in the world has an insurgency ever been ended by fighting defensively?

For about five years now Boko Haram have quited urban combat and moved into open areas around lake Chad, Mandara mt. and the border with Niger and Cameroon. It's far easier to track and engage them now than it was when they operated from cells and mixed with civilians. But you see our military always holing up in bases waiting for BHT to strike first, so that they can repel BHT attacks and have some of the "attackers escape with gunshot wounds", only to regroup and strike again. And in some cases, get overrun, lose fighting men, valuable grounds and scarce materiel to the insurgents.

No insurgency gets smothered this way.
Re: Buhari To Military: End Insurgency Immediately by Optional09: 1:20pm On Mar 20, 2020
Oblongata:
Easy something, just find sweet yarinya wey get corona, transport am to sambisa... wait 1 week.

Thank me later

You will not be surprised some of the top leaders of the sect lives in he current of past governors house protected with DSS police Mopol and army, which means if boko haram carry Coro, Coro go knack governor governor go knack oloso the city sets on fire
Re: Buhari To Military: End Insurgency Immediately by SamuelAnyawu(m): 1:21pm On Mar 20, 2020
FemiMaduka:

For about five years now Boko Haram have quited urban combat and moved into open areas around lake Chad, Mandara mt. and the border with Niger and Cameroon. It's far easier to track and engage them now than it was when they operated from cells and mixed with civilians. But you see our military always holing up in bases waiting for BHT to strike first, so that they can repel BHT attacks and have some of the "attackers escape with gunshot wounds", only to regroup and strike again. And in some cases, get overrun, lose fighting men, valuable grounds and scarce materiel to the insurgents.

Guy you know so well about this wr. I am currently in a community in Lake Chad area

Re: Buhari To Military: End Insurgency Immediately by iammolise(m): 1:21pm On Mar 20, 2020
We're doomed!
We've got ourselves here a "dead on arrival" president... Always talking out of context.

It's better we had a cow as prezido. lipsrsealed
Re: Buhari To Military: End Insurgency Immediately by Galadimabawa: 1:26pm On Mar 20, 2020
He is inside room he don't seems to be aware of what is going on outside here, an that is why anytime he comes out to speak, he speak contrary to the real situation out here.
Re: Buhari To Military: End Insurgency Immediately by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 20, 2020
sounds more like a joke
Re: Buhari To Military: End Insurgency Immediately by Litmus: 2:03pm On Mar 20, 2020
FemiMaduka:

Yeah, those “escaped with gunshot wounds”, comments were an annoying read. I do not believe anything in this world, even white racists or Ghanaian skulduggeries online annoy me more than the existence of Bokoharam terrorists. I’ve never understood their point outside of agents of foreign destabilisation, and how they are the very embodiment of black stupidity, which is the cause of all our African suffering since the dawn of mankind. Black people going around mass murdering black boys, girls, mothers, fathers and families are just unforgivable; nothing imaginable is too terrible to met out to them if humanly possible, which is why I quietly seethe when I read one of the rats escaped with gunshot wounds. Why are they escaping with gunshot wounds? Why are they not shot with poisoned bullets ((incidentally) I learned Second World War Italian solders coated their bullets with garlic) so that if they do not die on the spot they later die in agony as their wounds rot? Stupid human infestations…

Re: Buhari To Military: End Insurgency Immediately by chocboi78(m): 2:03pm On Mar 20, 2020
This one na mumu o president o

Becoming President of 200 million Nigerians is not Plucking Mangos-Bola Tinubu / Chinese ‘Bribed Nigerian Militants For Access To Mineral Reserves’ - The Times / Latest IMF Figures Show Nigeria As World's 22nd Largest Economy