Stats: 3,165,171 members, 7,860,217 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:54 AM

Buhari To Military: End Insurgency Immediately - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Military: End Insurgency Immediately (27513 Views)

Shettima: We Will End Insurgency In Six Months / Anxiety Over Fresh Strategy To End Insurgency / Governor Zulum Celebrates Christmas In Borno South, Pledges To End Insurgency (2) (3) (4)

Re: Buhari To Military: End Insurgency Immediately by iLegendd(m): 2:11pm On Mar 20, 2020
After they end it, you'll secretly create a new one. APC leaders talk just for talking sake.

Me: Mr. Buhari, won't you go on a foreign trip?
Lai Mohammed (speaking on his behalf): We now produce all the medicines he needs in Nigeria, so there is no need to travel.
Re: Buhari To Military: End Insurgency Immediately by AgentNairaland(f): 2:28pm On Mar 20, 2020
SheikhMuniru:

How dare you insulting my religion.. undecided

Religion Of Pieces
Re: Buhari To Military: End Insurgency Immediately by AgentNairaland(f): 2:28pm On Mar 20, 2020
BewareOf419:

Guy I dey pity you, you want them to come after you

I Dey kampe For Them
Re: Buhari To Military: End Insurgency Immediately by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 20, 2020
iwaeda:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/buhari-to-military-end-insurgency-immediately.html

Talk is cheap.
With Buhari in power, insurgency can never end in Nigeria .

You cannot be doling our national patrimony to the terrorist herdsmen, carrying themselves as boko haram, in hard currencies (dollars) with one hand and think you could end insurgency like that with the other hand.

As far as I'm concerned Buhari is culpable, by his policy, in the terrorism in Nigeria.

No responsible government pay ransom to terrorists. No responsible government abets terrorrism.

Are you guys aware that the fulani captain who ordered the killing of policemen transporting that terrorist called Hamisu is now on promotion course in the military formations now. Somebody that should be hanged or put in prison.

This Buhari government is evidently irresponsible!
Re: Buhari To Military: End Insurgency Immediately by StivoeDevoe: 2:42pm On Mar 20, 2020
even if boko haram finish now ,is not the order of buhari
Nigerian government are blood drinker and covid 19 has come to do that for them without wasting their resources
Re: Buhari To Military: End Insurgency Immediately by dante0147: 2:56pm On Mar 20, 2020
But wait oo I thought buratai said no more insurgency that we have terrorist ! Lol
Re: Buhari To Military: End Insurgency Immediately by rollandben(m): 3:10pm On Mar 20, 2020
I so much dislike this man called buhari and his government + everything about him. very weak and sided President ever. May God helps Nigeria
Re: Buhari To Military: End Insurgency Immediately by MrNipplesLover(m): 3:37pm On Mar 20, 2020
imagine!

u want them to end insurgency and you have been releasing suspected insurgent armies.

MB, I sneeze on your face. angry

Re: Buhari To Military: End Insurgency Immediately by awa(m): 3:38pm On Mar 20, 2020
Bubu is asking them to end it now as if he knows that people behind it... I am just wondering why Naija is yet to be blessed with a good Leader
Re: Buhari To Military: End Insurgency Immediately by Divinesupply: 3:48pm On Mar 20, 2020
Abalado:
na for free?
You can chat me up on WhatsApp to see amazing and affordable properties for sale and for lease!
Re: Buhari To Military: End Insurgency Immediately by Legendguru: 4:58pm On Mar 20, 2020
After six years of unrest you want them to end it now abi
Re: Buhari To Military: End Insurgency Immediately by seunayantokun(m): 7:54pm On Mar 20, 2020
NaijaMutant:

The dunderhead will soon issue this order grin

How did we deserve Buhari as president Because we love to compromise quality for quantity and fail to understand that truth can never be found in untruth. Buhari is a package of falsehood.

Zombies will surely suffer their foolery
Re: Buhari To Military: End Insurgency Immediately by LZAA: 8:45am On Mar 21, 2020
Says the clown who said attacking boko haram is attacking the north and compared them to niger delta militantsgrin
Cc immhotep GMBuharii Afamed helinues ebenezar2020 blackking98 iceberg3

Re: Buhari To Military: End Insurgency Immediately by Blackking98(m): 9:30am On Mar 21, 2020
LZAA:
Says the clown who said attacking boko haram is attacking the north and compared them to niger delta militantsgrin
what do you expect from an ethnic bigot? God must deal with those who imposed this man on us

Re: Buhari To Military: End Insurgency Immediately by LZAA: 9:42am On Mar 21, 2020
Blackking98:
what do you expect from an ethnic bigot? God must deal with those who imposed this man on us
Gbam

Re: Buhari To Military: End Insurgency Immediately by helinues: 9:42am On Mar 21, 2020
LZAA:

It be like you want to send this moniker to where your regular moniker dey.

Dey you lane biko
Re: Buhari To Military: End Insurgency Immediately by LZAA: 9:44am On Mar 21, 2020
helinues:

Dey you lane biko

Re: Buhari To Military: End Insurgency Immediately by Blackking98(m): 9:57am On Mar 21, 2020
helinues:

Dey you lane biko
You have no defense today? They'll Sha withhold your 30k, better say something in defense quickly cheesy
Lzaa Immhotep Gmbuhari

Re: Buhari To Military: End Insurgency Immediately by LZAA: 10:00am On Mar 21, 2020
Blackking98:

You have no defense today? They'll Sha withhold your 30k, better say something in defense quickly cheesy
Lzaa Immhotep Gmbuhari
Re: Buhari To Military: End Insurgency Immediately by Blackking98(m): 10:10am On Mar 21, 2020
LZAA:

grin this one is equally tired,but Lacks the balls to openly renounce baba, he must have taken oath grin

Re: Buhari To Military: End Insurgency Immediately by Mcmoore888: 3:52pm On Mar 21, 2020
Remnants indeed! Just deceiving urselves. Officially Proscribe them as terrorists let me know u are serious.

Abia Governorship Election Inconclusive – INEC / Becoming President of 200 million Nigerians is not Plucking Mangos-Bola Tinubu / Chinese ‘Bribed Nigerian Militants For Access To Mineral Reserves’ - The Times