Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,059 members, 7,849,280 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:45 PM

Symptoms Of Coronavirus And Measure To Be Taken When Observed!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Symptoms Of Coronavirus And Measure To Be Taken When Observed!!! (360 Views)

Mom Gets Ruler Tattoo To Measure Manhood Sizes Before Sex (pic) / A Photo Taken When I Was Still A Virgin / What's The Most Extreme Measure You Have Taken So You Could Avoid Having Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Symptoms Of Coronavirus And Measure To Be Taken When Observed!!! by narit: 4:13pm On Mar 20, 2020
Important⚠️

Coronavirus measures
We provide advice from nurses at Isshin Hospital. Please refer to it.

This virus seems to be weak to heat. Cold drinks are strictly prohibited. Always have a warm drink, lukewarm water. From the Institute. This is a statement from a US friend of Kwak Gu Young who will be dispatched to the Wuhan Institute. Be sure to communicate a lot.
He is conducting research on infinite pneumonia virus. I just called and when I caught a cold, I had a runny nose and sputum, and coronavirus pneumonia is a new type of coronavirus pneumonia because of a dry cough without a runny nose. This is the easiest identification method. Knowing more about such medical knowledge will help prevent it.
  This time, the Wuhan virus has no heat resistance and dies at a temperature of 26-27 degrees. Therefore, drink a lot of hot water. Drinking hot water with relatives can prevent this. Please go under the sunlight. Do not drink cold water, especially ice water. Drinking hot water is effective against all viruses. Please remember by all means.

Doctor's advice for coronavirus:
The size of 1. is very large (cell diameter is about 400-500nm), and all general masks (as well as N95 features) can also filter this. But be careful, if the infected person sneezes in front of you, 3 meters away.
2. If the virus falls on the metal surface, it will survive for more than 12 hours. If you touch metal, wash your hands with soap.
3. The virus can stay activated for 6-12 hours with clothes. Laundry detergent kills the virus. For winter clothes that do not need to be washed daily, they can be placed in the sun to kill the virus.
Symptoms of pneumonia caused by coronavirus:
1. Infects the throat first, causing the throat to have a dry throat sensation that lasts for 3-4 days.
2. Then the virus is mixed into the coec, flows into the institution, enters the lungs and causes pneumonia. This process takes 5-6 days.
3. Pneumonia causes high fever and dyspnea. Nasal congestion is different from normal types. It will make you breathless as if drowned. If you feel like this, please see a doctor immediately.

About prevention:
1. The most common way to get infected is to openly touch things, so you need to wash your hands thoroughly. The virus can be bought by hand for 5-10 minutes, but various things can happen for 5-10 minutes (rubbing your eyes or unintentionally touching your nose).
2. In addition to washing your hands well, you can remove or minimize bacteria (before falling out of the decommissioning furnace) while you are gargling and gargling at the Betadine Sore Throat Gargle.
I will tell you to drink hot water.

(1) (Reply)

Which One Do You Prefer? / Covid19 / This Is The World We Are Living In. Try To Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.