Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,007 members, 7,825,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

"I Will Come For Your Head," - Kogi Deputy Governor CPS Threatens To Kill Onoja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Will Come For Your Head," - Kogi Deputy Governor CPS Threatens To Kill Onoja (2002 Views)

Exchange Between Ilemona Onoja And Tokunbo Wahab / Edward Onoja Sworn In As Kogi Deputy Governor / Edward Onoja Replaces Simon Achuba As Kogi Deputy Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Will Come For Your Head," - Kogi Deputy Governor CPS Threatens To Kill Onoja by Ariyatech(m): 5:51pm On Mar 20, 2020
It is no longer news that the the chief Press Secretary to Kogi deputy governor, Promise Emmanuel allas 'Kogi Rebel' has threatened to kill a social activist, Onoja Johnson who criticised his boss Edward Onoja.

Promise Emmanuel who issued the threat through his WhatsApp said he will come for Onoja Johnson's head if he continues to threat his boss. The statement reads" I have respected so long, I will come for your head."

Mr. Onoja Johnson reporting the threat writes to relevant authorities to come to his aid:

Full Details
https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=eb153bdaeb46c0113ac454fc18196e7d&news_entry_id=s516b2859200320en_ng&open_type=transcoded&request_id=SUBSCRIBE_ITEM_70b4fd29-841c-4a3e-a6bc-f7c6d4069b60&from=news
Re: "I Will Come For Your Head," - Kogi Deputy Governor CPS Threatens To Kill Onoja by aolawale025: 5:53pm On Mar 20, 2020
This should be reported to the appropriate body
Re: "I Will Come For Your Head," - Kogi Deputy Governor CPS Threatens To Kill Onoja by Calismart(m): 5:56pm On Mar 20, 2020
Ok
Re: "I Will Come For Your Head," - Kogi Deputy Governor CPS Threatens To Kill Onoja by Authoreety: 5:57pm On Mar 20, 2020
aolawale025:
This should be reported to the appropriate body
Immijetly
Re: "I Will Come For Your Head," - Kogi Deputy Governor CPS Threatens To Kill Onoja by LibertyRep: 6:00pm On Mar 20, 2020
That was a reckless statement
Re: "I Will Come For Your Head," - Kogi Deputy Governor CPS Threatens To Kill Onoja by AgentNairaland(f): 6:46pm On Mar 20, 2020
That's Islamic Slang For You
Re: "I Will Come For Your Head," - Kogi Deputy Governor CPS Threatens To Kill Onoja by Lipscomb(m): 8:39pm On Mar 20, 2020
Lawless country.
Re: "I Will Come For Your Head," - Kogi Deputy Governor CPS Threatens To Kill Onoja by Greatfuture: 9:17pm On Mar 20, 2020
Promise Emmanuel who calls himself, kogi rebel,was the person who beat up a young man,took his cloy off and got his picture while he threatened the young man not to criticize Edward then as Chief of staff,.And that if he goes to the security , they with their power will tag him a mental case.
Re: "I Will Come For Your Head," - Kogi Deputy Governor CPS Threatens To Kill Onoja by DIKEnaWAR: 9:39pm On Mar 20, 2020
Dey here dey post your trash until they massacre you. Don't go and report to the authorities and hide. Na Yahaya Bello and his clowns that drink blood like water you dey follow "threat"
Re: "I Will Come For Your Head," - Kogi Deputy Governor CPS Threatens To Kill Onoja by sapientia(m): 10:20pm On Mar 20, 2020
I thought the del gov was threatened.

(1) (Reply)

Wike Arrest Fulani Herdsmen Conveying Cattle Into Rivers State / MKO Abiola Invited Abacha To Overthrow Shonekan In Agreement To Handover To Him / Throwback: Pdp Accused Obaseki Of Certificate Forgery And Cultism In 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.