Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,907 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

Drop The Most Painful Words Someone As Ever Told You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Drop The Most Painful Words Someone As Ever Told You. (8572 Views)

What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? / What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? / What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drop The Most Painful Words Someone As Ever Told You. by Playboy3030(m): 11:11pm On Mar 20, 2020
Back then in Secondary school days, there is this one pretty girl am having crush on, ever since she join my class as a shy type, approaching her and speak out my mind is a problem grin
Naso i gather courage approach this girl one day during break time, she is with her friends, i sha ask for a few minutes talk with her, i split out my mind for her buh if u see the way this girl embarrass me with words that day, cheesy cheesy
She said "at this your age, you don dey woo a girl, how old are you self and even if am to date someone, shey na people like u them dey talk of. ?
If u see the kind laugh her friends dey laugh ehn,
I sha just dey wish make i just disappear to land of no return.
But the funniest of all is that na one apprentice give her belle before the term end las-las grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

"Share your own experience"

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drop The Most Painful Words Someone As Ever Told You. by Nobody: 11:17pm On Mar 20, 2020
Me:I like you&i want to date you. She:But you are like a brother to me. I learnt a new word that day and that is 'brother zone'

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drop The Most Painful Words Someone As Ever Told You. by Humanoid01(m): 11:19pm On Mar 20, 2020
My guy, this your English na ogbonge o.

2 Likes

Re: Drop The Most Painful Words Someone As Ever Told You. by Lamanii22(f): 11:20pm On Mar 20, 2020
My mom once said I wasn't useful to her"... That statement hit different... But she apologized later sha...

16 Likes

Re: Drop The Most Painful Words Someone As Ever Told You. by Agaz25: 11:32pm On Mar 20, 2020
I approached this girl, told her to spare me some minutes with her.. She agreed I was like (Waw this wan Don enter) I was talking, doing the talking alone; so I asked, why aren't you responding and she was like, I should carry on, so I continued.
After some time, she asked me "you done talk finish"
Me(smilling and full of confidence) = yeah
Nah so the girl start for public = "woooooo, you no dey shame woooh, first time Wey you see person you kun dey toast am, Nah so you dey toast you mama mate.
Brothers and sisters, you need to see the crowd; I look like someone that was accused of stealing iPhone o, to the point that I was looking for the person the lady was shouting at, And asking her what is wrong

Ever since then, I no dey try public wooing again or road side stuffs... That was the most embarrassing day of my life

After two days, I went to see a friend - only to hear two children whispering "SEE THAT BROTHER WEY DEM DEY TELL YOU NO DEY SHAME" cry

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Drop The Most Painful Words Someone As Ever Told You. by Xclusiveme: 11:43pm On Mar 20, 2020
My mum told me if I'm tired of this life i should goan die.

7 Likes

Re: Drop The Most Painful Words Someone As Ever Told You. by DextrousDavid(m): 11:57pm On Mar 20, 2020
When she told me she's trying to love me but she just can't(Doesn't feel nothing for me). Cheii, ladies and gentlemen d word pain me die.

I simply wasn't chosen by her.

Finally got Ubunjalized lol.

She later started trying to get me back. But me done move on.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drop The Most Painful Words Someone As Ever Told You. by Sacrosanct12(m): 12:17am On Mar 21, 2020
Lamanii22:
My mom once said I wasn't useful to her"... That statement hit different... But she apologized later sha...
sorry to say,but I might never have the heart to forgive.
Re: Drop The Most Painful Words Someone As Ever Told You. by Nobody: 12:33am On Mar 21, 2020
Arthur you are proud
Re: Drop The Most Painful Words Someone As Ever Told You. by Nobody: 12:58am On Mar 21, 2020
My experience...

I have never experienced pain in my life like that daycry
But the most painful part was that his English was same as op's.. English wey resemble afonja... Spitsangry

3 Likes

Re: Drop The Most Painful Words Someone As Ever Told You. by Nobody: 1:21am On Mar 21, 2020
It was back then in secondary school. I had this class teacher who liked intelligent students and disliked the others esp those at the bottom like me....
I didn't know y tho...

I recall a day she gathered the whole class and was talking Abt her past life in d University. D next thing, Aunty turned to me and started comparing me to the highly intelligent ones. I was used to it, she insulting me in front of the whole class was nothing new. But dat day she bore a hole in my heart when she said...
"She prays never to give birth to a child like me with no brains and anti-social attitude like me. If she could turn d hands of time, dat her son/daughter would marry one of the intelligent ones in our class and not end up like me. She even called me a hermit crab and talked about quiet people having mouth odor"
Omo dat day eh, my classmates taunted me,I went to the back and cried, then cried d remaining at home. I never told my parents cuz they had stopped asking Abt whatever happened in xkul and were busy hustling so we could eat.
But guess what? She taught us biology, ND I scored 94/100 in Jamb biology.
She had a negative impact on my life and sadly it still affects me till today....
Even a day before yesterday, a guy told me to my face dat I had potentials but I just lacked self confidence...

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Drop The Most Painful Words Someone As Ever Told You. by seankafor(m): 2:49am On Mar 21, 2020
None I can remember
Re: Drop The Most Painful Words Someone As Ever Told You. by Nobody: 3:45am On Mar 21, 2020
Maryjane001:
It was back then in secondary school. I had this class teacher who liked intelligent students and disliked the others esp those at the bottom like me....
I didn't know y tho...

I recall a day she gathered the whole class and was talking Abt her past life in d University. D next thing, Aunty turned to me and started comparing me to the highly intelligent ones. I was used to it, she insulting me in front of the whole class was nothing new. But dat day she bore a hole in my heart when she said...
"She prays never to give birth to a child like me with no brains and anti-social attitude like me. If she could turn d hands of time, dat her son/daughter would marry one of the intelligent ones in our class and not end up like me. She even called me a hermit crab and talked about quiet people having mouth odor"
Omo dat day eh, my classmates taunted me,I went to the back and cried, then cried d remaining at home. I never told my parents cuz they had stopped asking Abt whatever happened in xkul and were busy hustling so we could eat.
She had a negative impact on my life and sadly it still affects me till today....
Even a day before yesterday, a guy told me to my face dat I had potentials but I just lacked self confidence...

That must have been really painful cry... Shame on that teacher. Intelligence is measured very badly in this part of the world, where people are gauged by their ability to cram and memorize, more than innovation and intellect.

From your write up, I can see you're a very intelligent person. It's hard, but it would be for the best if you try to overcome thar embarrassment. Some people are just not worth your adult thoughts kiss

Sending you love and light.

26 Likes

Re: Drop The Most Painful Words Someone As Ever Told You. by Rhymer2020(m): 4:54am On Mar 21, 2020
Agaz25:
I approached this girl, told her to spare me some minutes with her.. She agreed I was like (Waw this wan Don enter) I was talking, doing the talking alone; so I asked, why aren't you responding and she was like, I should carry on, so I continued.
Nah so the girl start for public = "woooooo, you no dey shame woooh, first time Wey you see person you kun dey toast am, Nah so you dey toast you mama mate.
Brothers and sisters, you need to see the crowd; I look like someone that was accused of stealing iPhone o, to the point that I was looking for the person the lady was shouting at, And asking her what is wrong

Ever since then, I no dey try public wooing again or road side stuffs... That was the most embarrassing day of my life

After two days, I went to see a friend - only to hear two children whispering - "SEE THAT BROTHER WEY DEM DEY TELL YOU NO DEY SHAME" cry
hahahaha.... u Don die ooo
Re: Drop The Most Painful Words Someone As Ever Told You. by Rhymer2020(m): 5:18am On Mar 21, 2020
chaii! as you fine, huge reach na dis small prick you com get?? was Soo embarrassed that it took me up to a month to get over it.

fear Calabar girls, the love horse type of prick

4 Likes

Re: Drop The Most Painful Words Someone As Ever Told You. by FanOfMyself: 5:25am On Mar 21, 2020
computergeek:
That must have been really painful cry... Shame on that teacher. Intelligence is measured very badly in this part of the world, where people are gauged by their ability to cram and memorize, more than innovation and intellect.

From your write up, I can see you're a very intelligent person. It's hard, but it would be for the best if you try to overcome thar embarrassment. Some people are just not worth your adult thoughts kiss

Sending you love and light.
Hey geek smiley
I'm a geek too, what's your major?
Re: Drop The Most Painful Words Someone As Ever Told You. by butterfly777(m): 5:26am On Mar 21, 2020
Maryjane001:
I didn't know y tho...

Bro, let help you with the truth.

She might have said some things that hurt, but, she is not responsible for your confidence. It largely comes from within. Pick YOURSELF up bro.
Also, if you think you are too introverted, work on it, but don't push too hard. Introverts who also lack self confidence too often think the introvertion is the problem. Wisen up. The two are not the same. Their are many introverts who are full of confidence and you will see it all over them; the way they carry themselves, talk, look you in the eyes, maintain boundaries, etc.

You need your confidence. You're the one to help yourself.

7 Likes

Re: Drop The Most Painful Words Someone As Ever Told You. by luminouz(m): 5:40am On Mar 21, 2020
Rhymer2020:
chaii! as you fine, huge reach na dis small prick you com get?? was Soo embarrassed that it took me up to a month to get over it.

fear Calabar girls, the love horse type of prick

Lmaoooo....I've heard of such too and I wonder why calabar gehs love huge dicks.

U may be a grower you know or did she see you fully erect? Surely the dick is 6 inches and above?

Women are not physical but emotional fighters. What they said is designed to wound u psychologically. Here is how to handle such comments next time.

1. Direct attack: can you blame me? Every dick is small to a borehole pussy na. As you fine reach and young too,see the kind bottomless hole you get between your legs.

OR

You get body,mouth and pussy odour. My dick hates odours...I know body odour can't be cured,but at least go to a lab to fix the pussy odour naaaa...my dick shrank because of it.

This approach is a mudafvcker!!! Most girls can dish out but never take in. Trust me,you'll hit her harder than she hits you.

2. Indirect attack: I have been with other women and they never complained,are you sure you don't mess around or why is it that you think my dick can't satisfy you? Are u cheating on me?

This will cause her to rethink her assessment of you,that is if she cares about you. If she doesn't, this method won't work because she already doesn't have a conscience

3. Indifference: Look at her fixedly for a moment and burst out laughing. Nothing flummoxes a girl more than a guy who laughs her insults off.
The only way you can pull this off is if you laugh heartily,not forced laugh. I can't teach you this. Just know that the thing pain the babe die and if you can pull off a hearty laugh,you don win hands down.

N.B: I need to really do a calabar gurl and find out why the obsession with horse prick. cheesy grin

#luminouznuggets#

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drop The Most Painful Words Someone As Ever Told You. by fattprince(m): 5:49am On Mar 21, 2020
Maryjane001:
I didn't know y tho...

My heart really went out to you. You should have reported to your parents. That's too much, she is a teacher for crying out loud. It's a punishable offence she committed. I mean like 4 - 6 months in jail.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drop The Most Painful Words Someone As Ever Told You. by Ayotemide(f): 6:10am On Mar 21, 2020
Maryjane001:
I didn't know y tho...

Aw Mary! That was a fool unlucky to be teaching you. You sound like an introverted person and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. I think if you should make conscious efforts to appreciate your person more that is a self confidence starter.

*huggs*

7 Likes

Re: Drop The Most Painful Words Someone As Ever Told You. by XhosaNostra(f): 6:53am On Mar 21, 2020
luminouz:

Lmaoooo....I've heard of such too and I wonder why calabar gehs love huge dicks.

U may be a grower you know or did she see you fully erect? Surely the dick is 6 inches and above?

Women are not physical but emotional fighters. What they said is designed to wound u psychologically. Here is how to handle such comments next time.

1. Direct attack: can you blame me? Every dick is small to a borehole pussy na. As you fine reach and young too,see the kind bottomless hole you get between your legs.

OR

You get body,mouth and pussy odour. My dick hates odours...I know body odour can't be cured,but at least go to a lab to fix the pussy odour naaaa...my dick shrank because of it.

This approach is a mudafvcker!!! Most girls can dish out but never take in. Trust me,you'll hit her harder than she hits you

2. Indirect attack: I have been with other women and they never complained,are you sure you don't mess around or why is it that you think my dick can't satisfy you? Are u cheating on me?

This will cause her to rethink her assessment of you,that is if she cares about you. If she doesn't, this method won't work because she already doesn't have a conscience

3. Indifference: Look at her fixedly for a moment and burst out laughing. Nothing flummoxes a girl more than a guy who laughs her insults off.
The only way you can pull this off is if you laugh heartily,not forced laugh. I can't teach you this. Just know that the thing pain the babe die and if you can pull off a hearty laugh,you don win hands down.

N.B: I need to really do a calabar gurl and find out why the obsession with horse prick. cheesy grin

#luminouznuggets#

Hahaha, oh Luminouz, but you have to look something like Idris Elba, to get away with a statement like that. That's a cry for war. Forget sex, we'll be up all night saying mean things to each other grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drop The Most Painful Words Someone As Ever Told You. by Naomila: 7:14am On Mar 21, 2020
Agaz25:

After two days, I went to see a friend - only to hear two children whispering - "SEE THAT BROTHER WEY DEM DEY TELL YOU NO DEY SHAME" cry

You should have walked away na..lol.Why stay to hear every single word
Re: Drop The Most Painful Words Someone As Ever Told You. by biddostandard: 7:46am On Mar 21, 2020
Maryjane001:
I didn't know y tho...

you have to stop listening to people cuz thdm only thing they do is bring people down,be strong

1 Like

Re: Drop The Most Painful Words Someone As Ever Told You. by luminouz(m): 8:59am On Mar 21, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Hahaha, oh Luminouz, but you have to look something like Idris Elba, to get away with a statement like that. That's a cry for war. Forget sex, we'll be up all night saying mean things to each other grin

Lmaoooo... Nope.. I don't look like idris Elba at all...I look alien wink

Funny enough sweetheart, the third approach is so my thing. Your insults would trigger my funnybone and nobody will teach you to stop insulting me when you see tears of mirth flowing down my cheeks and my rolling on the floor antics.
Why? Because I know you are pained to start the insults, laughing them off is just literally wounding you deeper. I no get mouth to.dey insult people jare but laughing theirs off is so bae kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drop The Most Painful Words Someone As Ever Told You. by Cholls(m): 9:07am On Mar 21, 2020
my brother 9mobile Sms: Dear customer, Your data balance as at 19/03/2020 is 100MB valid till 16/04/2020.

Yet to recover!

2 Likes

Re: Drop The Most Painful Words Someone As Ever Told You. by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 21, 2020
Me; I fancy you girl
She; I dont do gay guys
And I was like 'wtf' grin. E pain me sha cuz I really liked her.
Re: Drop The Most Painful Words Someone As Ever Told You. by XhosaNostra(f): 9:21am On Mar 21, 2020
luminouz:

Lmaoooo... Nope.. I don't look like idris Elba at all...I look alien wink

Funny enough sweetheart, the third approach is so my thing. Your insults would trigger my funnybone and nobody will teach you to stop insulting me when you see tears of mirth flowing down my cheeks and my rolling on the floor antics.
Why? Because I know you are pained to start the insults, laughing them off is just literally wounding you deeper. I no get mouth to.dey insult people jare but laughing theirs off is so bae kiss

Lol, but it shows she hit the nerve 1st, if at the mere mention of the size of your manhood, you go all psychological warfare on her. When someone does something like that, I immediately switch off emotionally & go for the jugular. We all have those soft spots now wink
Re: Drop The Most Painful Words Someone As Ever Told You. by Kayw4re(m): 9:24am On Mar 21, 2020
Maryjane001:
I didn't know y tho...

That's deep. It shows that teacher isn't that intelligent. Sorry about that.

1 Like

Re: Drop The Most Painful Words Someone As Ever Told You. by Okoroawusa: 9:26am On Mar 21, 2020
Maryjane001:
I didn't know y tho...

So for you to score 94/100 has not taught you that the woman's words can't hold you down.

Oh!...BTW... you lack self confidence

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drop The Most Painful Words Someone As Ever Told You. by Pleasant01: 9:41am On Mar 21, 2020
stop behaving like a girl,

the insult isn't about me but about girls, aren't they human? or why do you see comparing male to female as an insult to males like it is similar to comparing them to animals...
Re: Drop The Most Painful Words Someone As Ever Told You. by luminouz(m): 10:01am On Mar 21, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Lol, but it shows she hit the nerve 1st, if at the mere mention of the size of your manhood, you go all psychological warfare on her. When someone does something like that, I immediately switch off emotionally & go for the jugular. We all have those soft spots now wink

Not for me...for the guy I advised.

I wish I had a soft emotional spot babe...Insults dont affect me at all. Its best if you dont try the reverse psychology stuff.

I'm rarely emotional to be manipulated like that. Any girl who says that to me will get a healthy dose of laughter.
Re: Drop The Most Painful Words Someone As Ever Told You. by Miwasky: 10:02am On Mar 21, 2020
After a dating her for 2 years she got angry over a small issue and said to me “ Guys are better kept as friends than boyfriends because they will continue to do stuffs for you waiting for their turn to reach... I was hurt and made sure I hurt her before ending the relationship

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

He Approached Me-i Was Fronting = I Lost Him :( / The Kind Of Picture That Ladies Would Like To See Everyday / Guys,let's Be Very Careful O.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.