Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,355 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Why Is It That Your Banker Friends Will Answer You Every Question Except That Of - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That Your Banker Friends Will Answer You Every Question Except That Of (2093 Views)

I Will Answer All Your Questions On This Thread / Your Friends Will Betray You / This Whatsapp Conversation Between This Two Friends Will Leave You Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That Your Banker Friends Will Answer You Every Question Except That Of by DrEbubeagunaech: 11:20am On Mar 21, 2020
grin
Nna eeh...there,s no much difference btwn bankers and police. Anytime u come to the bank for transaction, your banker friends go dey hail you; "the doc himself", and attend to u sharp sharp and of course a handsome tips awaits them after the transaction nah grin.....Anything u ask them dem go give U five answers...lol..but my brother,any day U open ur mouth ask; wetin be una requirements for a customer to get loan from your bank...haha...the speed
of light dem go carry dodge the question and begin dodge u subsequently eeeh...nawaoo...Anybody got that experience before....its funny mehnn grin
Re: Why Is It That Your Banker Friends Will Answer You Every Question Except That Of by ignis: 11:22am On Mar 21, 2020
DrEbubeagunaech:
grin
Nna eeh...there,s no much difference btwn bankers and police. Anytime u come to the bank for transaction, your banker friends go dey hail you; "the doc himself", and attend to u sharp sharp and of course a handsome tips awaits them after the transaction nah grin.....Anything u ask them dem go give U five answers...lol..but my brother,any day U open ur mouth ask; wetin be una requirements for a customer to get loan from your bank...haha...the speed
of light dem go carry dodge the question and begin dodge u subsequently eeeh...nawaoo...Anybody got that experience before....its funny mehnn grin

Not true

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Your Banker Friends Will Answer You Every Question Except That Of by DrEbubeagunaech: 11:23am On Mar 21, 2020
Lol grin
Re: Why Is It That Your Banker Friends Will Answer You Every Question Except That Of by DrEbubeagunaech: 11:23am On Mar 21, 2020
Humans are funny honestly grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Your Banker Friends Will Answer You Every Question Except That Of by DrEbubeagunaech: 11:27am On Mar 21, 2020
ignis:

Not true

Oga u must be a banker grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Your Banker Friends Will Answer You Every Question Except That Of by HRHQueenPhil(f): 11:41am On Mar 21, 2020
Depends on the bank, d only way dey will answer u fast is if u are working for a reputable company

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Your Banker Friends Will Answer You Every Question Except That Of by ignis: 11:42am On Mar 21, 2020
DrEbubeagunaech:

Oga u must be a banker grin

Sure I am.
Re: Why Is It That Your Banker Friends Will Answer You Every Question Except That Of by calmbabadee(m): 2:18pm On Mar 21, 2020
DrEbubeagunaech:
grin

Maybe your own banker friends are the useless types
Re: Why Is It That Your Banker Friends Will Answer You Every Question Except That Of by patwilly(m): 5:23pm On Mar 21, 2020
This.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Your Banker Friends Will Answer You Every Question Except That Of by Akanniade(m): 7:33pm On Mar 21, 2020
Your friend does not want you in a messy debt situation.
Re: Why Is It That Your Banker Friends Will Answer You Every Question Except That Of by DrEbubeagunaech: 11:44pm On Mar 21, 2020
calmbabadee:

Maybe your own banker friends are the useless types
;

grin they are mbesides
Re: Why Is It That Your Banker Friends Will Answer You Every Question Except That Of by DrEbubeagunaech: 11:46pm On Mar 21, 2020
patwilly:
This.

grin I think this is the summary and synopsis of the whole thing joorr

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Your Banker Friends Will Answer You Every Question Except That Of by DrEbubeagunaech: 11:49pm On Mar 21, 2020
Akanniade:
Your friend does not want you in a messy debt situation.

Probably. oo... but,,".messy debt situation "...no be him own nah
Re: Why Is It That Your Banker Friends Will Answer You Every Question Except That Of by Fidelismaria: 11:50pm On Mar 21, 2020
Honestly I tire

Even me sef wan borrow loan
Re: Why Is It That Your Banker Friends Will Answer You Every Question Except That Of by DrEbubeagunaech: 12:03am On Mar 22, 2020
Fidelismaria:
Honestly I tire

Even me sef wan borrow loan

Na to check ur bank,s loan requirements which a times is as difficult as finding coronovirus medicine grin,however, a corporate/company account with a very good transaction details can fetch U a loan, or overdraft loan just like person wey score 390 for jamb is most likely to get medicine and surgery admission....lol
Re: Why Is It That Your Banker Friends Will Answer You Every Question Except That Of by Nobody: 7:27am On Mar 22, 2020
DrEbubeagunaech:
grin

Who still visit banking hall this age and time.

When virtually everything you need is at your fingertips.

Getting loan sef, is some USSD string away from the comfort of your home and office.
Re: Why Is It That Your Banker Friends Will Answer You Every Question Except That Of by DrEbubeagunaech: 8:32am On Mar 22, 2020
BestAccessories:

Who still visit banking hall this age and time.

When virtually everything you need is at your fingertips.

Getting loan sef, is some USSD string away from the comfort of your home and office.

Bro pls philosophise more on that ussd side....I,ll like to know,and I believe multitudinous people are also interested to know too..Thanks
Re: Why Is It That Your Banker Friends Will Answer You Every Question Except That Of by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 22, 2020
DrEbubeagunaech:

Bro pls philosophise more on that ussd side....I,ll like to know,and I believe multitudinous people are also interested to know too..Thanks

Most banks today in Nigeria allow you do virtually everything using USSD code.

You can open new bank account dialing a USSD code

You can check your account balance using a USSD code

You can buy airtime/data bundle using a USSD code

You can transfer money using a USSD code

You can even check your credit rating using a USSD code

Some allow you borrow money within minutes using just a USSD code.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get My Wife To Stop Talking? / If Nairaland Is Paying N10 For Every Like, How Much Is Seun Owing You Now? / "I Don't Want To Marry" — Drama As Bride Abandons Groom On Their Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.