Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

The Sexiest Short Lady (dwarf) You Have Ever Seen? See Highly Erotic Photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Sexiest Short Lady (dwarf) You Have Ever Seen? See Highly Erotic Photos (14748 Views)

The 4 Different Types Of Men - Erotic (Photos) / What Would You Do In This Situation? (EROTIC PHOTOS) PG 20+ / 'Your Dress Is Too Short' - Lady Bounced At National Assembly For Wearing This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Sexiest Short Lady (dwarf) You Have Ever Seen? See Highly Erotic Photos by Nobody: 9:36am On Mar 22, 2020
khiaa:

Women want equal opportunities in this world to make a fair living for themselves. If a woman works 9 hours per day doing the same job as a man, do you think it is fair to pay her $20 per hour and the man $25 per hour simply because he has a pen.is?

Just ask your employer for a raise and stop singing it in our ears. Are we your employers?

A happy sunday to you too milady.
Re: The Sexiest Short Lady (dwarf) You Have Ever Seen? See Highly Erotic Photos by khiaa(f): 9:47am On Mar 22, 2020
Perfectdanny:

Just ask your employer for a raise and stop singing it in our ears. Are we your employers?

I'm speaking on behalf of those women who suffer in countries that are oppressors of the growth and progression of women, you know the ones that have their foot on the women's necks to prevent their success.

America has laws against inequality and harassment in the workplace so I haven't had that problem in this 21st century but things were different in the days of old.
Re: The Sexiest Short Lady (dwarf) You Have Ever Seen? See Highly Erotic Photos by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 22, 2020
khiaa:

I'm speaking on behalf of those women who suffer in countries that are oppressors of the growth and progression of women, you know the ones that have their foot on the women's necks to prevent their success.

America has laws against inequality and harassment in the workplace so I haven't had that problem in this 21st century but things were different in the days of old.

Then speak out for them by campaigning on social media ish.....while you're at it kindly sensitize these Nairaland Resident Omegas.

They should know their lane and milady if thats what feminism is all about then i got your back.
Re: The Sexiest Short Lady (dwarf) You Have Ever Seen? See Highly Erotic Photos by khiaa(f): 3:52am On Mar 23, 2020
Perfectdanny:

To add, it's not about the employers it's about fighting and changing the system. In the words of Public Enemy *Fight The Power*
Re: The Sexiest Short Lady (dwarf) You Have Ever Seen? See Highly Erotic Photos by Nobody: 5:52am On Mar 23, 2020
khiaa:

To add, it's not about the employers it's about fighting and changing the system. In the words of Public Enemy *Fight The Power*

You think its to fight? If you see fight you go fit stand sef. Lady ask for a raise or risk being fired.

It doesn't happen to only you.
Re: The Sexiest Short Lady (dwarf) You Have Ever Seen? See Highly Erotic Photos by khiaa(f): 6:33am On Mar 23, 2020
Perfectdanny:

You think its to fight? If you see fight you go fit stand sef. Lady ask for a raise or risk being fired.

It doesn't happen to only you.
Good lord, I'm not talking about physical fighting I'm talking about fighting politically.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Forfeited My 43m Naijabet Winning Just To Fvck Her(pics) / How To Get Pink,sexy Lips / Pretty Lady Flaunts Her Full Boobz In Public In Transparent Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.