Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? - Romance (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? (101348 Views)

How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? / How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? / Woman suffers stroke while nearing orgasm when her partner was performing oral s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by bahdpersona(m): 3:06am On Apr 15, 2020
positivevibez:
I used a spy app called mobile tracker omo I nearly faint see pictures see call logs confronted her the usual tears followed then she told me she's fatherless mom can't sustain her ....
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by bahdpersona(m): 3:07am On Apr 15, 2020
positivevibez:
I used a spy app called mobile tracker omo I nearly faint see pictures see call logs confronted her the usual tears followed then she told me she's fatherless mom can't sustain her ....
positivevibez:
positivevibez:
please send me a screenshot of the app or tell me if I'm to download the first search result or the second one on play store
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by DaddyRochie1642: 6:12am On Apr 17, 2020
Franzinni:
Fasted for 7 days .. Prayed 7 days ... Then waited on the lord... Haha...

Kidding ... I had that feeling ... And a divided to dialogue ... She ran circles around me so I had to go FBI on her ...

Well she was going Escobar on me as well so she deletes all calls and chats as soon as she is done ... No history ... Nada!!! I asked why but she ran circles round me ...

Ok Nah... I decided I should show this girl what kind of a mind I have ...I went online and got a 3 day trial of an spy app call hoverwatch now this app sends all activities on a target phone ..heck it even takes a picture every time someone unlocks the phone and it will secetly send them to your profile ... The one wet burst my head be say it even tells you all the geographical locations that phone has been with timestamps ...Mo fo! ... I was blown away with the info I gathered ... Men I was just a human wallet ooo the babe dey collect damanturu from one kuntakinte but she was opening website on my head ... I confronted her with the allegation and you know women nah... They quickly enter cry mode ...I can't believe after all I have done for you ..you don't trust me ... What is love without trust ... Yada yada ... I mean she was balling tears like a leaking satchet of pure water ... I been dey laugh ... For my mind ... Nah him I fall out my phone load all the FBI data ... Play the voice note as she dey tell the bobo say she love am and me I just be obstacle that can be tolerated ... I begin play all for her to hear ... I face dry out like sahara desert ... So I decided I don't need to be tolerated anymore ... She is his-story! Wounds heal and life will go on !

Please the name of the app
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by httpfelix: 12:41pm On Apr 17, 2020
Legitz:
Through her Facebook and WhatsApp chats

She act very perfect & loving ,giving me attention and we see often, i spy on how she draw her phone lock pattern, unlock her phone when she was sleeping, read her chats and was shocked that my holy holy babe is getting drilled by another dick, even sending money to that guy and recharging his line, probably from the money i used to give her, when i showed her what i saw on her phone, she started crying saying she can explain... Well I'm still chopping her nunu till today ,i won't dumped her until i expand her pussy
\

grin grin grin
bros takeam eazy abeg cool cool cool
she hot she want fornicate grin grin grin grin
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by httpfelix: 12:46pm On Apr 17, 2020
grin grin grin grin after fornication na embarassed embarassed embarassedThey quickly enter cry mode embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by Ewomano: 9:47am On Apr 25, 2020
Make it bigger, longer and harder

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by Ehido(m): 7:35am On May 01, 2020
Please can anybody help me get into the instagram account of a cheating wife? All her activities are on there. She is so smart she leaves nothing on her sms and pictures. Pls I meed help. From a sad husband.

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by Chummynoni(m): 7:43am On May 20, 2020
Ehido:
Please can anybody help me get into the instagram account of a cheating wife? All her activities are on there. She is so smart she leaves nothing on her sms and pictures. Pls I meed help. From a sad husband.
you are the husband and you guys are legally binded. calmly ask for her facebook password and check her inbox.if she doesnt give it to you, that means she is cheating bro.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by seanjy4konji: 3:00pm On May 20, 2020
positivevibez:
I guess you have to have access to the target phone and can't be viewed except you re check the phone some other time
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by Tyriq: 3:21pm On May 20, 2020
NACE13:

• First, you said it started with touches then the real deal happened and it went on for months. From the way you described it, It looks like you guys just had casual sex for months, so you weren't really dating.

•No matter how childish a guy is, he can never refer to a girl he calls girlfriend as a LovePeddler. He probably saw you as a dick cleansing tool (No offense). So, that brings us back to the first issue here. it was just casual sexing.

•When you opened a thread concerning this similar case, you clearly stated you did not sleep with the so-called friend but here you opened up about sleeping with his friend.

I am not in any way trying to slut-shame you but your story isn't straight here, though I like your "bravery" in coming out but to be frank, you shouldn't have given too much details here - Nigerian guys can be so judgmental
Manage this one abeg
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by promisious: 7:06pm On Jun 20, 2020
Its well oo
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by newcommer: 8:52pm On Jul 25, 2022
ayukdaboss:
WhatsApp Messages. Women don’t know what they want, God saved me. Don’t check your GF phone if you don’t want a heart attack

So are you married now?
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by freshkpomo(m): 2:39pm On Aug 17, 2022
Ehido:

Are you sure she is your wife? If yes and you know her Instagram ID I could help you get into it with some few steps.

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by nooboody: 4:18pm On Aug 17, 2022
ggg

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by mespusinglez(m): 8:47pm On Aug 17, 2022
Bartho101 how far na...na only two of us dey this dead thread for past 1hr o
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by bartho101(m): 9:02pm On Aug 17, 2022
mespusinglez:
Bartho101 how far na...na only two of us dey this dead thread for past 1hr o

Omor no be small boss I just they laff

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by Emma0nwa(m): 1:33am On Aug 19, 2022
Franzinni:
Fasted for 7 days .. Prayed 7 days ... Then waited on the lord... Haha...

Kidding ... I had that feeling ... And a divided to dialogue ... She ran circles around me so I had to go FBI on her ...

Well she was going Escobar on me as well so she deletes all calls and chats as soon as she is done ... No history ... Nada!!! I asked why but she ran circles round me ...

Ok Nah... I decided I should show this girl what kind of a mind I have ...I went online and got a 3 day trial of an spy app call hoverwatch now this app sends all activities on a target phone ..heck it even takes a picture every time someone unlocks the phone and it will secetly send them to your profile ... The one wet burst my head be say it even tells you all the geographical locations that phone has been with timestamps ...Mo fo! ... I was blown away with the info I gathered ... Men I was just a human wallet ooo the babe dey collect damanturu from one kuntakinte but she was opening website on my head ... I confronted her with the allegation and you know women nah... They quickly enter cry mode ...I can't believe after all I have done for you ..you don't trust me ... What is love without trust ... Yada yada ... I mean she was balling tears like a leaking satchet of pure water ... I been dey laugh ... For my mind ... Nah him I fall out my phone load all the FBI data ... Play the voice note as she dey tell the bobo say she love am and me I just be obstacle that can be tolerated ... I begin play all for her to hear ... I face dry out like sahara desert ... So I decided I don't need to be tolerated anymore ... She is his-story! Wounds heal and life will go on !

How do I get this Application[color=#006600][/color]
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by jimmychang: 6:28am On Aug 19, 2022
Ehido:

I can help....are you really serious about this.
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by jimmychang: 6:33am On Aug 19, 2022
luminouz:

Lmaoooo... Which plenty pride and self worth?

See the way u dey Huff and puff and all judgy on something that already happened years ago. Who made you so confident to call another human 'low self worth and cheap'?

I'm real and raw and say shiit the way it is. What she did was revenge and I liked it. Stop being so fuqin emotional dude. I never see you blaming that dude that waited for 10 years to walk out on his fiancee na.

I still maintain my stand...many of the guys blaming her have done worse. Una dey Bleep sisters, mama and daughter... Aunt,mama,daughter,niece...and laugh about it.

.the Guy's countenance wasn't faked and if it was, his losing weight wasn't. I'm a man and I know when a man is deeply pained by such actions. That geh had her revenge and it was fuqin sweet. No self respecting bf will call his babe such names and offer her up. He made her what she turned out to be. Other gehs might walk away but she chose to teach him a lesson. And what a lesson it was. I loved it.

Now..if you go all emo-ranting on me again, I will slap a wet,juicy,creamy, yummy tasty 'K' up your ass wink

You are a fool bro,a very big mouthed fool.I hope if it is your sister that did this you would be happy.Her supposed boyfriend called her a LovePeddler and she really manifested it and slept with his friend. grin grin cheesy...You think the friend will take her serious grin grin.To the friend she is a LovePeddler.She no do any fucking revenge. SHE JUST DISGRACED HERSELF.

SHE IS REALLY A LovePeddler

And she kept claiming that the guy became thin and was begging her.Believe a girl's story about cheating at your own detriment lol.This one still new for street.
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by jimmychang: 6:38am On Aug 19, 2022
ERCROSS:

If you were to be a Nigga, you'd have been praised by folks on this thread, fucking your partner's friend to get vengeance. But guess what? The hypocrites just decided to attack you because na dem holy pass. No mind them jare.

Na pikin you be ooh.The boyfriend didn't cheat on her.He only narrated and and described her as a love peddler and finally she turn love peddler. grin cheesy cheesy
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by jimmychang: 6:50am On Aug 19, 2022
Honeydenz:

We both cheated on each other.

Most Guys are fund of one bad thing, and that is sharing their partners bedroom matters with their fellow guys. I had this guy in school, lives in same hostel. He had a fancy room, I was watching "Merlin" on his plasma TV not knowing its already 12 midnight. He came touching, romance followed then d real thing. It continued for a months until his friend came around to visit him.
He narrated all our sex escapades to his friend, describing me as a LovePeddler and worst, his friend seek his permission to have his share and he granted it, unknown to him I was drying my washed clothes closed to his window so I heard all their discussion loud and clear. I was really hurt. But I decided to make him feel the pains I felt.
Before days the foolish friend came to my room, acting friendly, I played along. First, I stopped my boyfriend from having access to my body totally, when he noticed I now more closer to his friend he even became jealous. I allowed the friend sex me, and make sure he inform his friend as well, this shattered his ego and before long nigga became so thin. One day he came asking me what he did wrong that I no longer pay attention to him, then I narrated all that he said to his friend about our sex life, nigga was shocked! And defenseless, he was just stammering. He started to beg me but already I have started to love his friend more than him, until the said friend traveled to California, USA.

Note: all these while I was still cooking his meals, I could have decided to poison him if I wanted to, most guys think they are smart, but they aren't.

Babe I want to clear your assumptions.This Same way I will tell a sister of mine the truth

He never cheated on you,he was not your boyfriend

You come watch film abi BBN na him Bleep you grin

Pussy was so sweet,he had to advertise you to his friend because you were cheap and sweet

You wanted revenge and you slept with the friend he introduced you to.

you like the friend

While the friend was banging your pussy he was having it at the back of his mind that you were cheap grin.And you confirmed it.

IF you had resisted,the friend would have respected you

To the friend,you are just a LovePeddler and to you you were revenging grin grin grin

The reason he came back to ask you what he did wrong was because you weren't giving him his own share of the pussy(u wicked)

THE SUMMARY OF THIS WRITE UP CONCLUDES THAT YOU ARE TRULY A LovePeddler

Any man who supports you in this thread doesn't have a younger sister or is completely immature
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by Ehido(m): 7:01am On Aug 19, 2022
jimmychang:

I can help....are you really serious about this.

I sent you a PM, you can PM me let’s take it out of here. Thanks.
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by luminouz(m): 11:00am On Aug 19, 2022
jimmychang:

You are a fool bro,a very big mouthed fool.I hope if it is your sister that did this you would be happy.Her supposed boyfriend called her a LovePeddler and she really manifested it and slept with his friend. grin grin cheesy...You think the friend will take her serious grin grin.To the friend she is a LovePeddler.She no do any fucking revenge. SHE JUST DISGRACED HERSELF.

SHE IS REALLY A LovePeddler

And she kept claiming that the guy became thin and was begging her.Believe a girl's story about cheating at your own detriment lol.This one still new for street.
K

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Bride Looks Very Angry In Her Pre-Wedding Photos / 18-Year-Old Boy Buys BMW For His 25-Year-Old Girlfriend As Birthday Gift (Photos / Deborah, Skinny Model Twerks Better Than Curvy Ladies, Goes Nude For Artwork

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.