Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,642 members, 7,861,970 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:13 AM

Who Is Amarachukwu Karen Allison. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is Amarachukwu Karen Allison. (5481 Views)

Allison Madueke Released On Bail In London (Video With Bodyguards) / Diezani Allison-Madueke Is A Commissioner In Dominican Republic / Diezani Allison-Madueke's House Used As COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Amarachukwu Karen Allison. by NGpatriot: 9:58pm On Mar 21, 2020
[s]
Sokosuji:
you sir are a legend
A legend in stupidity.. How you managed to turn your own beautiful thread to an avenue to display gross and blind stupidity will beat any sane mind..
Legendary stupidity..
[/s]

Legendary stupidity is when you leave the topic to attack and spend your days and night trolling and killing yourself over other people.

The fake Igbo people have so much to say all over the thread, but simple praise or the wonderful doctor and their own fellow Igbo is an impossible task.

This is when hatred and bitterness miss road..

grin grin
Re: Who Is Amarachukwu Karen Allison. by ContractKiller: 9:58pm On Mar 21, 2020
You mean the fact that this country is run by a barely literate, invalid, stupid fool?
I'm waiting to see how he's going to cope with the lockdown of airports and grounding of commercial flights.
VP Abba Kyari better come up with a good plan for smuggling Bubu out of Nigeria or we'll soon witness the second funeral of a serving president.

NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

[s]Face topic, I'm not interested in your bitter and hateful nonsense.[/s]
Re: Who Is Amarachukwu Karen Allison. by NGpatriot: 10:00pm On Mar 21, 2020
You bitter and hateful losers really don't even have to praise or commend the brilliant doctor, patriotic Nigerians are up to the task,

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Is Amarachukwu Karen Allison. by Sokosuji: 10:00pm On Mar 21, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Face topic, I'm not interested in your bitter and hateful nonsense.
face topic? I think this to and fro gross stupidity is more entertaining.. .. Your topic has been marred by your gross foolishness and deepseated hatred cheesy
Re: Who Is Amarachukwu Karen Allison. by NGpatriot: 10:00pm On Mar 21, 2020
[s]
ContractKiller:
You mean the fact that this country is run by a barely literate, invalid, stupid fool?
I'm waiting to see how he's going to cope with the lockdown of airports and grounding of commercial flights.
VP Abba Kyari better come up with a good plan for smuggling Bubu out of Nigeria or we'll soon witness the second funeral of a serving president.

[/s]

Face topic, I'm not interested in your bitter and hateful nonsense..................
Re: Who Is Amarachukwu Karen Allison. by NGpatriot: 10:02pm On Mar 21, 2020
[s]
Sokosuji:
face topic? I think this to and fro gross stupidity is more entertaining.. .. Your topic has been marred by your gross foolishness and deepseated hatred cheesy
[/s]

God Bless Nigeria.

grin grin

Re: Who Is Amarachukwu Karen Allison. by NGpatriot: 10:03pm On Mar 21, 2020
Why are Igbos so hateful and bitter? Nothing good makes them happy?

How sad..

1 Like

Re: Who Is Amarachukwu Karen Allison. by Edusteve(m): 10:05pm On Mar 21, 2020
God bless you ezigbo mmadu
Do you need organic traffic to your blog/site or you are not earning much from your AdSense contact me now
Re: Who Is Amarachukwu Karen Allison. by Sokosuji: 10:09pm On Mar 21, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Legendary stupidity is when you leave the topic to attack and spend your days and night trolling and killing yourself over other people.

The fake Igbo people have so much to say all over the thread, but simple praise or the wonderful doctor and their own fellow Igbo is an impossible task.

This is when hatred and bitterness miss road..

grin grin
I know u actually created this thread as a trap,so u can exhibit your gross psychotic hatred . whoever thinks you created this thread with anything else in your mind is ignorant of the workings of the mind of a paranoid psychotic hater cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Amarachukwu Karen Allison. by Sokosuji: 10:10pm On Mar 21, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

God Bless Nigeria.

grin grin
okpe

Fuel don finish?

Buzu cheesy
Re: Who Is Amarachukwu Karen Allison. by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 21, 2020
NGpatriot:
Why are Igbos so hateful and bitter? Nothing good makes them happy?

How sad..

Go and remove that flag first.
Re: Who Is Amarachukwu Karen Allison. by TimeManager(m): 10:11pm On Mar 21, 2020
NGpatriot:
Just like Dr. Adadevoh, (RIP)

Our brave and heroic are one again taking charge.

Salute.
Abegi make we hear word. It's an insult comparing her to Dr. Adadevoh. Dr. Adadevoh was under intense pressure to release Patrick sawyerr but she put her foot down, risked her life and died along. She saved millions of Nigerians by her decision. As we speak, about 33 cases of Corona have been reported from across the country. over 15 foreign nationals had brought in Corona while contact tracing of over100 people is ongoing. Large gathering has been banned, schools, sporting activities, religious houses, etc shut down, social distancing recommended, and you are here deceiving yourself about one fanthom hero. Nonsense.

kiss the truth!
Re: Who Is Amarachukwu Karen Allison. by ContractKiller: 10:11pm On Mar 21, 2020
Is this NGPatriot or NGParrot? grin Look at how my simple observations have reduced him to babbling like an slowpoke with Downes Syndrome! grin grin grin

NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Face topic, I'm not interested in your bitter and hateful nonsense..................
Re: Who Is Amarachukwu Karen Allison. by NGpatriot: 10:17pm On Mar 21, 2020
[s]
Sokosuji:
I know u actually created this thread as a trap,so u can exhibit your gross psychotic hatred . whoever thinks you created this thread with anything else in your mind is ignorant of the workings of the mind of a paranoid psychotic hater cheesy
[/s]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11227246_nigerianflag_jpegd2e9b1e7a6a6316adb441d69ff1bbb3a

You think I'm about to let you bitter anti-Nigerian souls derail the topic...

Losers... grin grin

Re: Who Is Amarachukwu Karen Allison. by NGpatriot: 10:18pm On Mar 21, 2020
[s]
TimeManager:

Abegi make we hear word. It's an insult comparing her to Dr. Adadevoh. Dr. Adadevoh was under intense pressure to release Patrick sawyerr but she put her foot down, risked her life and died along. She saved millions of Nigerians by her decision. As we speak, about 33 cases of Corona have been reported from across the country. over 15 foreign nationals had brought in Corona while contact tracing of over100 people is ongoing. Large gathering has been banned, schools, sporting activities, religious houses, etc shut down, social distancing recommended, and you are here deceiving yourself about one fanthom hero. Nonsense.

kiss the truth!
[/s]

Face topic, I'm not interested in your bitter and hateful nonsense..................,,
Re: Who Is Amarachukwu Karen Allison. by NGpatriot: 10:22pm On Mar 21, 2020
The thing is, I know good news drive you Igbos mad and crazy, even if the good news is about your own Igbo sister...

Hatred and bitterness no dey recognize family in ipob's world I guess.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Is Amarachukwu Karen Allison. by Sokosuji: 10:23pm On Mar 21, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11227246_nigerianflag_jpegd2e9b1e7a6a6316adb441d69ff1bbb3a

You think I'm about to let you bitter anti-Nigerian souls derail the topic...

Losers... grin grin
Go and sleep.. You don't qualify to create any thread.. U should be banned and sent for psychiatric evaluation
Re: Who Is Amarachukwu Karen Allison. by NGpatriot: 10:28pm On Mar 21, 2020
[s]
Sokosuji:
Go and sleep.. You don't qualify to create any thread.. U should be banned and sent for psychiatric evaluation

[/s]

grin grin grin

Re: Who Is Amarachukwu Karen Allison. by Area4Area: 10:28pm On Mar 21, 2020
MelesZenawi:

What's the essence of this flag now here?
What flag was supposed to be there before, Indian or Senegalese?
Re: Who Is Amarachukwu Karen Allison. by NGpatriot: 10:29pm On Mar 21, 2020
[s]
TimeManager:

you lack sense. we are shutting down almost every public and private institutions, All flights cancelled. Corona cases on the increase and you are here talking about one nonsense hero in your dreams. seems like you're a kid & hasn't realised the magnitude of the pandemic in the country. Your president's daughter is self isolating. I pity you.

truth is talking!

[/s]

Face topic, I'm not interested in your bitter and hateful nonsense........,
Re: Who Is Amarachukwu Karen Allison. by NGpatriot: 10:30pm On Mar 21, 2020
Area4Area:
What flag was supposed to be there before, Indian or Senegalese?

He was actually expecting ipob flag.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Amarachukwu Karen Allison. by Sokosuji: 10:36pm On Mar 21, 2020
NGpatriot:

grin grin grin
let me leave you with your mind boggling paranoia.. Ur obviously getting the kicks and achieving what u set out in the first place to achieve,..(hiding behind one single ofppint statement by melezenawi)..

I hope u get help tho..I never see this type before
Re: Who Is Amarachukwu Karen Allison. by NGpatriot: 10:39pm On Mar 21, 2020
[s]
Sokosuji:
let me leave you with your mind boggling paranoia.. Ur obviously getting the kicks and achieving what u set out in the first place to achieve,..(hiding behind one single ofppint statement by melezenawi)..

[/s]

grin grin grin

Re: Who Is Amarachukwu Karen Allison. by Area4Area: 10:39pm On Mar 21, 2020
Sokosuji:
Kip kwayet abeg, have you even praised the woman for once, why filled up with so much hate even for an Igbo woman?
Re: Who Is Amarachukwu Karen Allison. by Area4Area: 10:42pm On Mar 21, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Go and remove that flag first.
See commanding o, as in chief commander.
Why can't you remove it yourself?
Re: Who Is Amarachukwu Karen Allison. by Area4Area: 10:46pm On Mar 21, 2020
TimeManager:

you lack sense. we are shutting down almost every public and private institutions, All flights cancelled. Corona cases on the increase and you are here talking about one nonsense hero in your dreams. seems like you're a kid & hasn't realised the magnitude of the pandemic in the country. Your president's daughter is self isolating. I pity you.

truth is talking!
Go and sleep, it's past your bedtime
Re: Who Is Amarachukwu Karen Allison. by 9jatriot(m): 10:48pm On Mar 21, 2020
My own problem is that those who initially claimed that the Italian man was a scam will suddenly turn around to claim glory. Coronavirus is real, it is not time to trade blames or play politics with, it is far too serious for that.
Re: Who Is Amarachukwu Karen Allison. by Area4Area: 10:48pm On Mar 21, 2020
Sokosuji:

Truth is bitter so deal with it
Re: Who Is Amarachukwu Karen Allison. by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 21, 2020
Area4Area:
See commanding o, as in chief commander. Why can't you remove it yourself?
Tailor, I don't have your time.
Try next time.
Re: Who Is Amarachukwu Karen Allison. by Area4Area: 10:51pm On Mar 21, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Tailor, I don't have your time.

Try next time.
Mechanic, how was the workshop today?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Biafra National Guard Begin Test Of Home Made Ballistic Missile And RPG- Pics / Before And After Pictures Of Oluwole Lagos / Dictionary Definition Of PALLIATIVE - You May Be Shocked!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.