Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,327 members, 7,864,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:52 PM

Who Is Amarachukwu Karen Allison. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is Amarachukwu Karen Allison. (5493 Views)

Allison Madueke Released On Bail In London (Video With Bodyguards) / Diezani Allison-Madueke Is A Commissioner In Dominican Republic / Diezani Allison-Madueke's House Used As COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Amarachukwu Karen Allison. by TTsephanyah(f): 3:45am On Mar 22, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

This is about Nigeria,

Igbos and anti-Nigerian elements like you won't understand.
[/s]
Re: Who Is Amarachukwu Karen Allison. by TTsephanyah(f): 3:45am On Mar 22, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

Stupidity is when anti-Nigerian and hateful losers denigrate and question the Nigerian flag, the stupidity that you conveniently didn't see because of your own hypocrisy or because you are part of that crowd.
[/s]
Re: Who Is Amarachukwu Karen Allison. by TTsephanyah(f): 4:09am On Mar 22, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

Do you mean acknowledging the woman for her wonderful deeds is me taking away her achievements?

How rettared and rediculous.

Why are you hateful and bitter no good people so mad and upset about this topic and the brave Dr that you fake igbo and anti-Nigerian people refused to even acknowledge or commend?

I know why you people are mad because she detected the sick Italian gentleman and his symptoms and eventually protected you and kept the virus away from you and your families.

Your prayer is for Nigerians to be massively infected just to be able to point fingers and do your usual anti-government, anti-Nigerian and anti-Buhari nonsense..

How hard is it to recognize and commed one of your own instead of attacking the messenger?
You failed, as usual.
[/s]
Re: Who Is Amarachukwu Karen Allison. by TTsephanyah(f): 4:09am On Mar 22, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

1. Stupidity is when ignorant and tribal elements like you think everything is about you and your tribe. ipob is not a tribe, the tribes in Nigeria re Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba and so on, ipob is not one of them because it's not a tribe.

2. ipob is a bankrupt, bitter, evil, destructive and hateful mentality and it's not limited to a tribe, there are Igbos with the same odious ipob mentality in every region right here in Nigeria. If you see yourself in what I posted about Igbos, then that's your own guilty conscience.

3. The Dr and the heroic lady this thread is about and the wonderful Nigerian I'm praising is boing by her name Igbo so obviously you can not throw your silly tribal rubbish my way, I see a wonderful Nigerian regardless of her tribe or ethnicity.

4. It is not surprising that you hypocrites and fake Igbo champions haven't said a word about this woman and her bravery and heroic act, you haven't commended her, but your primary focus, as usual, is tribe, silly and ignorant nonsense.

Who are you fake Igbo wannabee deceiving? You can not even face the topic and commend the woman for saving and protecting you, all you people care about is the usual hateful, tribal and anti-Nigerian attitude.

How annoying and ridiculous can you people be.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Who Is Amarachukwu Karen Allison. by LabDNA: 4:19am On Mar 22, 2020
Sokosuji:
let me tell you what stupidity is..

Stupidity is when you throw stones at every barking dog on your way to stream to fetch water for urgent use..

Stupidity is when you single out ipob as anti Nigeria when u have the sharia mongers,boko separatists,ododowa separatists,nigerdelta separatists,middle belt separatists, etc ..

Stupidity is also assuming melezenawi is an igboperson talkless of an ipob..

Una don finish ngpatriot and him stupidity. Him dey chop serious slaps from una. grin
Re: Who Is Amarachukwu Karen Allison. by chozzy: 4:23am On Mar 22, 2020
NGpatriot:
Let us salute this great, smart and intelligent Nigerian HERO.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11227246_nigerianflag_jpegd2e9b1e7a6a6316adb441d69ff1bbb3a

She will definitely be honoured when the pandemic is contained

Re: Who Is Amarachukwu Karen Allison. by NGpatriot: 4:45am On Mar 22, 2020
[s]
LabDNA:

Una don finish ngpatriot and him stupidity. Him dey chop serious slaps from una. grin
[/s]

Another ipob troll.

grin grin
Re: Who Is Amarachukwu Karen Allison. by NGpatriot: 4:48am On Mar 22, 2020
chozzy:

She will definitely be honoured when the pandemic is contained

A very well deserved honor.
Re: Who Is Amarachukwu Karen Allison. by Bighead9: 5:42am On Mar 22, 2020
okomile:
God bless you Doc!

You saved millions in this shithole called zoogeria.

Government will not see what you have done but God will reward you bountifully!

Stay blessed always

See this Igbo MUSLIM, from a failed tiny and underdeveloped Region. grin

Re: Who Is Amarachukwu Karen Allison. by johnmartus(m): 5:56am On Mar 22, 2020
It's a team work why celebrating her only?
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Face topic, I'm not interested in your bitter and hateful nonsense.
Re: Who Is Amarachukwu Karen Allison. by NGpatriot: 6:14am On Mar 22, 2020
johnmartus:
It's a team work why celebrating her only?

There are pictures and commendations of other people in this thread so instead of you asking questions and ignoring them all including the doctor, offer them your prayers and commendation.

No need for pettiness.
Re: Who Is Amarachukwu Karen Allison. by TTsephanyah(f): 8:10am On Mar 22, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

There are pictures and commendations of other people in this thread so instead of you asking questions and ignoring them all including the doctor, offer them your prayers and commendation.

No need for pettiness.
[/s]
Re: Who Is Amarachukwu Karen Allison. by Kennyswag: 4:07pm On Mar 22, 2020
NGpatriot:

Again, another fake Igbo ignored the message, failed to commend the brave doctor and instead attack the messenger.

Why it so hard to acknowledge and commend the woman? grin

Igbos parading as Igbo.

grin grin
guy shutup.. you runied your own thread yourself
Re: Who Is Amarachukwu Karen Allison. by NGpatriot: 4:10pm On Mar 22, 2020
Kennyswag:
guy shutup.. you runied your own thread yourself

And that stopped you from facing the topic to commed the woman and support our healthcare workers.

Hypocrites and their lousy sense of priority, instead of doing the needful, they attack the messenger.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Amarachukwu Karen Allison. by nku5: 4:14pm On Mar 22, 2020
NGpatriot:

This is about Nigeria,

Igbos and anti-Nigerian elements like you won't understand.

Tinubu will never be president. Don't waste your time with all this butt kissing grin
Re: Who Is Amarachukwu Karen Allison. by Kennyswag: 4:19pm On Mar 22, 2020
NGpatriot:

And that stopped you from facing the topic to commed the woman and support our healthcare workers.

Hypocrites and their lousy sense of priority, instead of doing the needful, they attack the messenger.
i said shutup ode

Re: Who Is Amarachukwu Karen Allison. by NGpatriot: 4:20pm On Mar 22, 2020
[s]
nku5:

Tinubu will never be president. Don't waste your time with all this butt kissing
[/s]

God Bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Amarachukwu Karen Allison. by NGpatriot: 4:21pm On Mar 22, 2020
[s]
Kennyswag:
i said shutup ode
[/s]

And that stopped you from facing the topic to commend[code]the woman and support our healthcare workers.

Hypocrites and their lousy sense of priority, instead of doing the needful, they attack the messenger.............
Re: Who Is Amarachukwu Karen Allison. by Kennyswag: 4:23pm On Mar 22, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

And that stopped you from facing the topic to commend[code]the woman and support our healthcare workers.

Hypocrites and their lousy sense of priority, instead of doing the needful, they attack the messenger.............
i said shutup ode

Re: Who Is Amarachukwu Karen Allison. by NGpatriot: 4:26pm On Mar 22, 2020
[s]
Kennyswag:
i said shutup ode
[/s]

Hypocrites and their lousy sense of priority, instead of doing the needful, they attack the messenger.............,,,,

Re: Who Is Amarachukwu Karen Allison. by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 22, 2020
AisonShain:
Igbos are the most brilliant race in Africa and the world
Igbo amaka jor

Buhari is a criminal scumbag
a useless bastard gworo grinding demon
buhari is the worst president since mankind
I can't believe this comment will have up to 15 comments shocked
Re: Who Is Amarachukwu Karen Allison. by NGpatriot: 7:17pm On Mar 22, 2020
BabaOwen:
I can't believe this comment will have up to 15 comments shocked

Because negativity, stupidity and ignorance rules on NL.
Re: Who Is Amarachukwu Karen Allison. by Coreyon: 7:18pm On Mar 22, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

Because negativity, stupidity and ignorance rules on NL.
[/s]
Re: Who Is Amarachukwu Karen Allison. by Ikinternational: 7:27pm On Mar 22, 2020
Nairaland is irredeemable. Fuvck all of you
Goodbye for now
Hopefully you get sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BREAKING: Finally APC Officially Zones 2023 Presidential Ticket / Flabbergasting Images Of Massive Crowd At Ongoing PH Obidient Rally / The Most Beautiful Woman In The Whole Igbo Tribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.