Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,792 members, 7,851,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:02 AM

Coronavirus: "Your Transfers Are Now Free Of Charge" - Gtbank - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Coronavirus: "Your Transfers Are Now Free Of Charge" - Gtbank (649 Views)

My Woman Transfers Aggression At Me While I'm Listening To Her / White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos / Let's Give Men Bre@st To Suck, God Gave Us Free Of Charge-lady Go Nude Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coronavirus: "Your Transfers Are Now Free Of Charge" - Gtbank by HMMD: 7:55pm On Mar 21, 2020
Dear Customer,

Your transfers of N5,000 and below are now Free of Charge!

From now till the 31st of March 2020, when you want to give money to family, help out a friend in need, pay for items at any grocery store, or send money to anyone at all, you will not be charged on transfers of up to N5,000.

This is our little way of encouraging you to go cashless on all your transactions, no matter how small; it is the safer and more convenient thing to do, especially at this time.

To transfer money to anyone, you can make use of any of our mobile banking channels; GTBank Mobile App or GTWorld, our internet banking platform, or by simply dialling *737# on your phone.

Please, stay safe and healthy.

Thank you for banking with us.

Re: Coronavirus: "Your Transfers Are Now Free Of Charge" - Gtbank by Bluezy13(m): 7:59pm On Mar 21, 2020
Interesting...

Even bankers no need money again.
Corona is no respecter of persons.
Re: Coronavirus: "Your Transfers Are Now Free Of Charge" - Gtbank by whitebeard(m): 7:59pm On Mar 21, 2020
Audio
Re: Coronavirus: "Your Transfers Are Now Free Of Charge" - Gtbank by LORDKing001: 7:59pm On Mar 21, 2020
Good one.
Re: Coronavirus: "Your Transfers Are Now Free Of Charge" - Gtbank by TheGiftedOne(m): 8:01pm On Mar 21, 2020
Work transfer from home. Don't come to the bank or ATM or better still imbibe the cashless policy.

Re: Coronavirus: "Your Transfers Are Now Free Of Charge" - Gtbank by NextD18: 8:03pm On Mar 21, 2020
GTBank remains the best bank in Nigeria.
Re: Coronavirus: "Your Transfers Are Now Free Of Charge" - Gtbank by cRobo: 8:08pm On Mar 21, 2020
Waiting for my Zenith Bank that bought the whole of Victoria Island to follow suit

(1) (Reply)

/ How Has QUARANTINE Affected Your Relationship? / Lovely Fiisty, Check Her Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.