Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,079 members, 7,814,743 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Nigerian Man Confused After Married Woman Gave Him MouthAction But Refused Sex(chat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Confused After Married Woman Gave Him MouthAction But Refused Sex(chat (7879 Views)

Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) / Man Confused As His Girlfriend And His Friend Fight Over Food. Photo / Nigerian Man Left Confused After Married Woman Who He's Had MouthAction With Severa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Confused After Married Woman Gave Him MouthAction But Refused Sex(chat by realuz: 12:54pm On Mar 22, 2020

Re: Nigerian Man Confused After Married Woman Gave Him MouthAction But Refused Sex(chat by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 22, 2020
Bloggers and fake news

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Confused After Married Woman Gave Him MouthAction But Refused Sex(chat by NextD18: 12:57pm On Mar 22, 2020
Women and receiving head eh!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Confused After Married Woman Gave Him MouthAction But Refused Sex(chat by Mraphel: 1:03pm On Mar 22, 2020
Fake but this is happening in our society by some peanut brained women.

My course mate said "She has a boyfriend" but she will allow me finger her and suck her huge melon back in school. My banana she won't permit. embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Confused After Married Woman Gave Him MouthAction But Refused Sex(chat by namiji2598: 1:05pm On Mar 22, 2020
I don't really understand Yoruba but this picture dey give me joy

As per the thread? It's staged WhatsApp conversation nothing more

Re: Nigerian Man Confused After Married Woman Gave Him MouthAction But Refused Sex(chat by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 3:55pm On Mar 22, 2020
Mraphel:

My course mate said "She has a boyfriend" but she will allow me finger her and suck her huge melon back in school. My banana she won't permit. embarassed

Every lady whether married or single has her master key!

If you finger her well she won't know when she will open her legs well and you will slide your dick in grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Confused After Married Woman Gave Him MouthAction But Refused Sex(chat by Solosolojohquay: 4:13pm On Mar 22, 2020
it is impossible to suck a woman and not enter her everything has its limit

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Confused After Married Woman Gave Him MouthAction But Refused Sex(chat by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 22, 2020
How do MEN feel comfortable putting their TONGUES in such a SOAK AWAY PIT.??

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Confused After Married Woman Gave Him MouthAction But Refused Sex(chat by foxxydude: 7:38pm On Mar 22, 2020

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Confused After Married Woman Gave Him MouthAction But Refused Sex(chat by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:42pm On Mar 22, 2020
SOME MEALS TAKE LONGER TO COOK THAN OTHERS...
although that hoe is a confirmed OLOSHO, she hasnt found herself yet, and eventually, she will get there and become the proper WH0RE that she is destined to be...

IMHO both of them are foolish,
Re: Nigerian Man Confused After Married Woman Gave Him MouthAction But Refused Sex(chat by Stillthebest: 8:07pm On Mar 22, 2020
kiss

There must be a tradition somewhere that once married, no man must climb her chest.

That guy should accept her wish before he finds himself in trouble.

Na so my G female friend told him severally never to have sex yet, but with cajole, pestering and forceful attitude, he had the canal knowledge of the lady,... Gbam! He lost a his high paying job same week...

Women are colonies. Their wishes need to be listened to sometimes.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Confused After Married Woman Gave Him MouthAction But Refused Sex(chat by flyinnizam(m): 8:14pm On Mar 22, 2020
fake news
Re: Nigerian Man Confused After Married Woman Gave Him MouthAction But Refused Sex(chat by BuddhaPalm(m): 8:42pm On Mar 22, 2020
foxxydude:

This is probably the greatest sketch on the internet.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Confused After Married Woman Gave Him MouthAction But Refused Sex(chat by Kenturkey048(m): 8:43pm On Mar 22, 2020
Mraphel:

One of my female friend back then in pH city would say her mouth don't cheat..so she allows you to do whatever you want...but kissing ,,mbanu...Girls can decieve themselves ...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Confused After Married Woman Gave Him MouthAction But Refused Sex(chat by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 22, 2020
EVILFOREST:
How do MEN feel comfortable putting their TONGUES in such a SOAK AWAY PIT.??
LOL every lady is supposed to take care of her Vjay the way she takes care of her mouth. Keep it fresh, Clean and healthy.
If your wife's Vjay is like a soak away pit, I feel sorry for you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Confused After Married Woman Gave Him MouthAction But Refused Sex(chat by Nobody: 7:41am On Mar 23, 2020
Women are difficult to understand.

To her, she has never cheated on her husband.

One babe come my house. Said no sex, but both of us slept naked on thesame bed.

When I was younger, one lady gave me Mouth Action everyday for straight 7 days. My first Mouth Action experience. I was only allowed to suck breast...

When I eventually penetrated, I discovered below was watery beans. She was hiding something.
Re: Nigerian Man Confused After Married Woman Gave Him MouthAction But Refused Sex(chat by crackkhaus: 7:47am On Mar 23, 2020
Nothing new.

Married women are fond of this...so I heard.

But if you are persistent enough, they won't know when they'll spread open and let you fvck dem...so I heard.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Fiancee Always Climbs On Me, Infact She Lives On My Body, Drives Me Nuts!! / Take A Picture Of Yourself Now And Tell Use What You Are Doing / How I Made My First Million Naira At 26.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.