Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,539 members, 7,840,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Coronavirus: Oyedepo Attacks Govt Over Closure Of Schools, Malls - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Coronavirus: Oyedepo Attacks Govt Over Closure Of Schools, Malls (5296 Views)

Pastor Oyemade Disagrees With Oyedepo, Oyakhilome On The Closure Of Churches / Bishop Chukwuma: I Didn’t Dare Government Over Closure Of Churches In Enugu / Shiloh 2019: Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Over "Hate Speech" Bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Attacks Govt Over Closure Of Schools, Malls by Sokosuji: 3:19pm On Mar 22, 2020
sarrki:

0tonds what do you mean by that?
I presume u want to call me otondo.. But why will u do that??

Are u not unstable?? sad
Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Attacks Govt Over Closure Of Schools, Malls by Sammyl93(m): 3:20pm On Mar 22, 2020
sarrki:
"Obey the government, for God is the One who has put it there. There is no government anywhere that God has not placed in power. So those who refuse to obey the law of the land are refusing to obey God, and punishment will follow."

Romans 13:1-2

Oyedepo is a fraudster
If Oyedepo is a fraudster then you and the fucking government you advocate are the biggest scam of the century the US government are paying it's citizens to stay at home. But your government has refused to even address the nation, ordinary speech, insensitive and callous fools

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Attacks Govt Over Closure Of Schools, Malls by socialmediaman: 3:21pm On Mar 22, 2020
Fragility6:

Ebola dat was far deadly n more contagious didn't require closure of schools so Mr 'Christain' hw does diz case require shutting down systems.

Ebola was contained. Nobody has been able to contain this one. Many countries were doing business as usual till many of their people started getting seriously ill and some started dying before they realized how serious it was. Watch other nations and understand how serious it is. There has been nothing like this since the beginning of the century

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Attacks Govt Over Closure Of Schools, Malls by Chatflick(m): 3:22pm On Mar 22, 2020
Buhari be like

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Attacks Govt Over Closure Of Schools, Malls by Lordtunji(m): 3:23pm On Mar 22, 2020
Mishael42019:
It will never be well with all this Islamist on this forum insulting Papa

Was there any mosque in Nigeria that shut its door last Friday?

May it never be well with you people insulting all the men of God in Nigeria

You all will never move forward in life and may all your life be cut shut at your prime

May sudden death locate you’ll that type insult on the man of God on this forum, twitter and Facebook. May all your lives be cut short in accidents and your bodies will be displayed on this forum and all internet sites before this year ends

If I be a Man of God!

Sir, are you really a man of God? You don't sound like one sir

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Attacks Govt Over Closure Of Schools, Malls by sarrki(m): 3:23pm On Mar 22, 2020
Sammyl93:

If Oyedepo is a fraudster then you and the fucking government you advocate are the biggest scam of the century the US government are paying it's citizens to stay at home. But your government has refused to even address the nation, ordinary speech, insensitive and callous fools

Did you see me supporting Pmb here?

Is Goverment about Pmb?

You need to learn more young guy

Oyedepo is a threat to humanity

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Attacks Govt Over Closure Of Schools, Malls by Hofbrauhaus(m): 3:25pm On Mar 22, 2020
sarrki:
"Obey the government, for God is the One who has put it there. There is no government anywhere that God has not placed in power. So those who refuse to obey the law of the land are refusing to obey God, and punishment will follow."

Romans 13:1-2

Oyedepo is a fraudster

Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Attacks Govt Over Closure Of Schools, Malls by Hofbrauhaus(m): 3:26pm On Mar 22, 2020
sarrki:

Is Goverment about Pmb?

He is a threat to your kingdom.. not humanity
Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Attacks Govt Over Closure Of Schools, Malls by sarrki(m): 3:27pm On Mar 22, 2020
Hofbrauhaus:

He is a threat to your kingdom.. not humanity

To mankind

Even Vatican and Saudi Arabia locked down

How much more business centers like his own

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Attacks Govt Over Closure Of Schools, Malls by Hofbrauhaus(m): 3:27pm On Mar 22, 2020
otipoju:
I am sorry and I am a devoted Christian but Oyedepo talk is disappointing.

Only the living can praise God and God does not live inside the Church. He is everywhere and can be worshipped at anytime.

If there is a highly infectious disease in town that has no known cure,the only wise thing to do is to take reasonable steps to limit its spread.

Oyedepo has a responsibility to protect his sheep and today he failed in this regard. Stay at home.

You missed his point completely. Or you are too lazy to read this article?
Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Attacks Govt Over Closure Of Schools, Malls by sarrki(m): 3:27pm On Mar 22, 2020
Hofbrauhaus:

Shut up. Listen to his point and learn

You lack sense of reasoning

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Attacks Govt Over Closure Of Schools, Malls by lastmessenger: 3:29pm On Mar 22, 2020
sarrki:

God words can’t be changed on personal opinion
True that Gods word can't be change but looking at the fact that we do not have a government largely chosen by the people but a cabal who used the security agents to rig themselves into the place of authority it's makes simple sense to say that oyedepo is right not to obey their instructions.
Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Attacks Govt Over Closure Of Schools, Malls by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 22, 2020
sarrki:

Is Goverment about Pmb?

Christians should stay at home and Muslims you go to mosque and pray right?

Was there any mosque that shut its door last Friday?

You can keep talking it won’t change anything and papa don’t even know you exist.

My judgement will stand on you all

If I be a Man of God!
Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Attacks Govt Over Closure Of Schools, Malls by Hofbrauhaus(m): 3:29pm On Mar 22, 2020
sarrki:

To mankind

Even Vatican and Saudi Arabia locked down

How much more business centers like his own

Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Attacks Govt Over Closure Of Schools, Malls by Hofbrauhaus(m): 3:30pm On Mar 22, 2020
sarrki:

You lack sense of reasoning

You don't think.
Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Attacks Govt Over Closure Of Schools, Malls by sarrki(m): 3:30pm On Mar 22, 2020
Mishael42019:
It will never be well with all this Islamist on this forum insulting Papa

Was there any mosque in Nigeria that shut its door last Friday?

May it never be well with you people insulting all the men of God in Nigeria

You all will never move forward in life and may all your life be cut shut at your prime

May sudden death locate you’ll that type insult on the man of God on this forum, twitter and Facebook. May all your lives be cut short in accidents and your bodies will be displayed on this forum and all internet sites before this year ends

If I be a Man of God!

grin grin grin

Asinwinnnnn somebori

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Attacks Govt Over Closure Of Schools, Malls by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 22, 2020
nairacash:

The first place to be shut down should be the Senate, the Houses of Reps and Houses of Assembly. Government offices should be shut down too.

To me, Children are safer in schools for now than in homes.

What about the buses..?

Bishop I totally support you on this one.

What buses?
Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Attacks Govt Over Closure Of Schools, Malls by valarmorghulis: 3:31pm On Mar 22, 2020
nairacash:

The first place to be shut down should be the Senate, the Houses of Reps and Houses of Assembly. Government offices should be shut down too.

To me, Children are safer in schools for now than in homes.

What about the buses..?

Bishop I totally support you on this one.

Those place u mentioned are not accessible to ordinary man compared to churches and schools, oyedepo is just after his business

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Attacks Govt Over Closure Of Schools, Malls by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 22, 2020
Fragility6:

Ebola dat was far deadly n more contagious didn't require closure of schools so Mr 'Christain' hw does diz case require shutting down systems.

How did people contract ebola?
Which one is easiest to contract?
Na coconut water dey inside una head sef!!!??

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Attacks Govt Over Closure Of Schools, Malls by sarrki(m): 3:33pm On Mar 22, 2020
Hofbrauhaus:

First of, you didn't read the article. Second of the kingdom of darkness and humanity are two different kingdoms.
Oyedepo is right on this one. You can't close schools and open markets. Is you want to close anything, close Eveything. Then be prepared to feed everyone...that's his point. Learn son!

If you close market what do you want people to eat ?

Grocery shops equivalent to market are not closed in America and all ravaged nation the virus is biting hard
Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Attacks Govt Over Closure Of Schools, Malls by sarrki(m): 3:35pm On Mar 22, 2020
Mishael42019:
Christians should stay at home and Muslims you go to mosque and pray right?

Was there any mosque that shut its door last Friday?

You can keep talking it won’t change anything and papa don’t even know you exist.

My judgement will stand on you all

If I be a Man of God!

Fake god of men

Oyedepo failed his gods
Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Attacks Govt Over Closure Of Schools, Malls by Hofbrauhaus(m): 3:36pm On Mar 22, 2020
sarrki:

If you close market what do you want people to eat ?

Grocery shops equivalent to market are not closed in America and all ravaged nation the virus is biting hard

That's
Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Attacks Govt Over Closure Of Schools, Malls by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 22, 2020
sarrki:

Fake god of men

Oyedepo failed his gods
we shall see

This same forum will post how you meet your end before this year end

If I be a Man of God!
Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Attacks Govt Over Closure Of Schools, Malls by Hofbrauhaus(m): 3:38pm On Mar 22, 2020
sarrki:

Fake god of men

Oyedepo failed his gods

Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Attacks Govt Over Closure Of Schools, Malls by sarrki(m): 3:39pm On Mar 22, 2020
Hofbrauhaus:

We know ppl like you..Demons live in you. Your fight is against the church, cos men of God like oyedepo has vowed never to allow your kingdom of darkness have peace...lol. you will continually be tomented..

I can’t be lead by a blind person like Oyedepo

He’s a scammer

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Attacks Govt Over Closure Of Schools, Malls by sarrki(m): 3:40pm On Mar 22, 2020
Mishael42019:
we shall see

This same forum will post how you meet your end before this year end

If I be a Man of God!

Shut up

You are not a man of God

You are a god of foolish men
Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Attacks Govt Over Closure Of Schools, Malls by Hofbrauhaus(m): 3:42pm On Mar 22, 2020
sarrki:

I can’t be lead by a blind person like Oyedepo

He’s a scammer

K
Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Attacks Govt Over Closure Of Schools, Malls by sarrki(m): 3:44pm On Mar 22, 2020
Hofbrauhaus:

You are worse than a scammer. You have a great problem. You need help son.

Papay grow up

Oyedepo is the greatest scammer ever liveth from that hemisphere
Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Attacks Govt Over Closure Of Schools, Malls by sukerefakere(m): 3:45pm On Mar 22, 2020
chozzy:

He has a point.

he has no point bro..

How long can you keep these kids in school when we don't know when this epidemic will end...
Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Attacks Govt Over Closure Of Schools, Malls by Hofbrauhaus(m): 3:49pm On Mar 22, 2020
sarrki:

Papay grow up

Oyedepo is the greatest scammer ever liveth from that hemisphere

Did he scam you?
Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Attacks Govt Over Closure Of Schools, Malls by TONYE001(m): 3:52pm On Mar 22, 2020
Fragility6:

Ebola deadlier than COVID-19?
Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Attacks Govt Over Closure Of Schools, Malls by sarrki(m): 3:53pm On Mar 22, 2020
Hofbrauhaus:

Did he scam you?

He’s an internet religious scammer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Christians Worship Zeus As Their Christ With All Their Heart, Soul And Strength / A Question For All Atheists On Nairaland / The Qur’an – A Manual For Suicide Bombers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.