Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,621 members, 7,840,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Coronavirus: Oyedepo Attacks Govt Over Closure Of Schools, Malls - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Coronavirus: Oyedepo Attacks Govt Over Closure Of Schools, Malls (5300 Views)

Pastor Oyemade Disagrees With Oyedepo, Oyakhilome On The Closure Of Churches / Bishop Chukwuma: I Didn’t Dare Government Over Closure Of Churches In Enugu / Shiloh 2019: Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Over "Hate Speech" Bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Attacks Govt Over Closure Of Schools, Malls by Hofbrauhaus(m): 3:55pm On Mar 22, 2020
sarrki:

He’s an internet religious scammer

Really? Wow. I didn't know o. Did he scam you?
Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Attacks Govt Over Closure Of Schools, Malls by paragon40(m): 3:58pm On Mar 22, 2020
Government should fine him for this.
Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Attacks Govt Over Closure Of Schools, Malls by Miracle1991: 3:58pm On Mar 22, 2020
lastmessenger:
but what we have in Nigeria is not a government. What we have is a cabal of selfish men who are purely out to subjugate others to their useless way of life.
And pmb is the greatest scam of the Century. Making a lifeless man the president of living people is too difficult for me to understand.
hate kills faster than Corona virus. Continue hating buhari while he is progressing to the next level

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Attacks Govt Over Closure Of Schools, Malls by sarrki(m): 3:59pm On Mar 22, 2020
Hofbrauhaus:

Really? Wow. I didn't know o. Did he scam you?

He’s a scammer

That is what I know

It’s visible to the blind and audible to the deaf
Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Attacks Govt Over Closure Of Schools, Malls by Hofbrauhaus(m): 4:02pm On Mar 22, 2020
sarrki:

He’s a scammer

That is what I know

It’s visible to the blind and audible to the deaf

I believe you son. Relax.
How exactly did he scam you. Talk to us. Stop repeating the same thing. How did he scam u?
Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Attacks Govt Over Closure Of Schools, Malls by Miracle1991: 4:05pm On Mar 22, 2020
Mishael42019:
evil kingdom of Saudi Arabia shut their shrine for your likes why didn’t your mosque in Nigeria locked it’s door just last Friday?

The church will march on and the gate of hell can not prevail

Your likes and those useless atheist on this forum are quick to attack Christianity, the man called daddy freeze has been insulting men of God but he was offered some money to insult Islam or their prophet he chickened out

I want you to know don’t take our love and humbleness for granted

God has given prophets in this world to speak fire

And I’m telling you as a prophet of fire if you’re among those that just insulted the man of God on this thread you’ll meet your end before this year ends go mark it on the wall

If I be a man of God!
you are not a child of God, you are a devil and God will disgrace your type ijn.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Attacks Govt Over Closure Of Schools, Malls by TONYE001(m): 4:07pm On Mar 22, 2020
Someone comfortably tells his congregants that living in a crowded hostel with an almost zero hygiene facility is safer than staying at home and they are clapping their hands and celebrating him. Some of these people are supposedly educated.

Religion and man-worshipping have really messed up our heads.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Attacks Govt Over Closure Of Schools, Malls by voltron14: 4:10pm On Mar 22, 2020
Sammyl93:

If Oyedepo is a fraudster then you and the fucking government you advocate are the biggest scam of the century the US government are paying it's citizens to stay at home. But your government has refused to even address the nation, ordinary speech, insensitive and callous fools

Are you half as productive as the average American?
Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Attacks Govt Over Closure Of Schools, Malls by NGpatriot: 4:11pm On Mar 22, 2020
This is why they should just ban religion altogether.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Attacks Govt Over Closure Of Schools, Malls by voltron14: 4:12pm On Mar 22, 2020
lastmessenger:
True that Gods word can't be change but looking at the fact that we do not have a government largely chosen by the people but a cabal who used the security agents to rig themselves into the place of authority it's makes simple sense to say that oyedepo is right not to obey their instructions.

The server abi?

Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Attacks Govt Over Closure Of Schools, Malls by AgentGoat: 4:16pm On Mar 22, 2020
Government na get this guy time undecided
Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Attacks Govt Over Closure Of Schools, Malls by Hofbrauhaus(m): 4:17pm On Mar 22, 2020
NGpatriot:
This is why they should just ban religion altogether.

Is religion the cause of corona virus? Why dont you stop going to work? Why don't you stop going to market? Why should I stop attending church? For some of us, church is more important to us than work and market. Do u understand..?
Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Attacks Govt Over Closure Of Schools, Malls by dionma: 4:26pm On Mar 22, 2020
My people perish for lack of knowledge. I rest my case.
Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Attacks Govt Over Closure Of Schools, Malls by Stillthebest: 4:31pm On Mar 22, 2020
Mishael42019:
It will never be well with all this Islamist on this forum insulting Papa

Was there any mosque in Nigeria that shut its door last Friday?

May it never be well with you people insulting all the men of God in Nigeria

You all will never move forward in life and may all your life be cut shut at your prime

May sudden death locate you’ll that type insult on the man of God on this forum, twitter and Facebook. May all your lives be cut short in accidents and your bodies will be displayed on this forum and all internet sites before this year ends

If I be a Man of God!

Did Bible teach you this?? Are you fighting for God?

Why dont you allow people curse themselves with their attitude towards God.
Anyway!
Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Attacks Govt Over Closure Of Schools, Malls by akinszz: 4:33pm On Mar 22, 2020
The truth is everywhere in Nigeria is not save. Whether you stay at home or go to church/mosque or hide under the tree, or anywhere you are not save. we are in for it.
Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Attacks Govt Over Closure Of Schools, Malls by Okoroawusa: 4:39pm On Mar 22, 2020
Oyedepo has taken this hatred too far
Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Attacks Govt Over Closure Of Schools, Malls by otipoju(m): 4:46pm On Mar 22, 2020
Hofbrauhaus:

You missed his point completely. Or you are too lazy to read this article?

Today is not the day for him to be making any point. Let them all stay at home. He could make that same point in a recorded speech and broadcast on the internet, instead of exposing his congregation to a plague.

Over 790 people died in Italy in one day yesterday...you think this is a joke?

I had abstained from public gatherings for close to one month now before my Pastor even thought about it. I stay current with events and learn about stuff and make reasonable decisions myself.

A month ago Trump was joking with this thing at campaign rallies and did not prepare for it. Today he is regretting it.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Attacks Govt Over Closure Of Schools, Malls by lastmessenger: 4:47pm On Mar 22, 2020
voltron14:

The server abi?
yes and we are not obeying their shitty instructions after all they allowed mosque to hold their jumat prayers on Friday.
Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Attacks Govt Over Closure Of Schools, Malls by Nwaelohim: 4:50pm On Mar 22, 2020
wwwihy:
Bishop David Oyedepo, the General Overseer of Living Faith Church, also known as Winners Chapel has criticized the government over the closure of schools in Nigeria.

Most states in Nigeria as at Friday ordered the closure of schools till further notice as the country battles the spread of Coronavirus.

Also, Lagos government cancelled gathering of more than 20 person after new cases were recorded on Saturday bringing a total number of cases in Nigeria to 25.

But, Oyedepo who held a service on Sunday and shunned government directive on religious gatherings, said the closure of schools was not a right decision by government in curbing the spread of Coronavirus.

According to him, the only disease that has no cure is hunger.

Oyedepo said: “May God help our policy makers to make the right decision in finding solution to this scourge called Coronavirus.

“How can you close school and ask them to go home.

“You are sending them for where they are more secured to where they would be exposed to the disease.

“You are sending them away from where they are not more than 20 back home to go and sell pepper for their mothers in the market where there are more people.
You block people from having access to malls in the name of preventing a disease but you don’t know that the only disease that doesn’t have cure is hunger.

“May God help our leaders to make the right decision in search of solution to this pandemic.”

Oyedepo had earlier said the cure for COVID-19 will be out soon and nations will rejoice.

https://dailypost.ng/2020/03/22/coronavirus-oyedepo-attacks-govt-over-closure-of-schools-malls/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Romans 13:1-4 ... I don't have any problem with oyedipo IBERIBEIZM but I pity those following him because oyedipo is a business man his members are his costumers. The customers don't have brain to know the product the business man is selling to them. God said he will send delusion so that this kind of people will keep believing liers. Oyedipo has not built hospital across Nigeria the way he has built his business center church yet he will disobey government constituted authority and wants his costumers to obey him? Ndiara ICHABOD.... Oyedipo should pray that his church Hall will not be used as quarantine center when the Storm of COVID-19 arrives. Nigerians don't know what is coming. Church door of winners chapel will be closed against the customers soon. ask European countries and Americans
Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Attacks Govt Over Closure Of Schools, Malls by jullary(m): 5:05pm On Mar 22, 2020
If it was Jonathan government he will comply, Isaiah 26:20 said it all

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Attacks Govt Over Closure Of Schools, Malls by Fragility6: 5:14pm On Mar 22, 2020
TONYE001:

Ebola deadlier than COVID-19?
If u catch Ebola ur chances of surviving na 5% go check. Ebola no get cure o
Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Attacks Govt Over Closure Of Schools, Malls by Fragility6: 5:15pm On Mar 22, 2020
Atiku:

How did people contract ebola?
Which one is easiest to contract?
Na coconut water dey inside una head sef!!!??
U wit brain e good for u
Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Attacks Govt Over Closure Of Schools, Malls by lebron7(m): 5:15pm On Mar 22, 2020
Mishael42019:
evil kingdom of Saudi Arabia shut their shrine for your likes why didn’t your mosque in Nigeria locked it’s door just last Friday?

The church will march on and the gate of hell can not prevail

Your likes and those useless atheist on this forum are quick to attack Christianity, the man called daddy freeze has been insulting men of God but he was offered some money to insult Islam or their prophet he chickened out

I want you to know don’t take our love and humbleness for granted

God has given prophets in this world to speak fire

And I’m telling you as a prophet of fire if you’re among those that just insulted the man of God on this thread you’ll meet your end before this year ends go mark it on the wall

If I be a man of God!
Mumu
Shut up abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Attacks Govt Over Closure Of Schools, Malls by Fragility6: 5:18pm On Mar 22, 2020
tinsel:

See me see trouble. So you are among the idiots?
Idiot identifier good for you. Person like you, if dem look ur life outside nairaland na nutin 2 write home about
Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Attacks Govt Over Closure Of Schools, Malls by Xavi2019: 5:24pm On Mar 22, 2020
Mishael42019:

You all will never move forward in life and may all your life be cut shut at your prime

May sudden death locate you’ll that type insult on the man of God on this forum, twitter and Facebook. May all your lives be cut short in accidents and your bodies will be displayed on this forum and all internet sites before this year ends

If I be a Man of God!
Sorry to say, you aren't a Christian, not to mention been a man of God.
Everything you typed up there is not in any way christ-like.
Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Attacks Govt Over Closure Of Schools, Malls by Wangzhang: 5:25pm On Mar 22, 2020
Mishael42019:

If I be a Man of God!
You are a fool. Most big mosque did not open for jummat prayer yesterday in Lagos. Think beyond religion....
Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Attacks Govt Over Closure Of Schools, Malls by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 22, 2020
Fragility6:

U wit brain e good for u

I thank the God that you serve that you acknowledged i have a brain and your head is filled with coconut water.
Of course, life is great for me and my family. You couldn’t answer one question asked, sheep. grin
Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Attacks Govt Over Closure Of Schools, Malls by LordAzubuike(f): 5:37pm On Mar 22, 2020
nairacash:

The first place to be shut down should be the Senate, the Houses of Reps and Houses of Assembly. Government offices should be shut down too.

To me, Children are safer in schools for now than in homes.

What about the buses..?

Bishop I totally support you on this one.
Oyedepo is right . Kids are far safer in schools for now. Most especially boarding schools where they must have been there before the virus started. It's meaningless to send them home where they'll be more exposed.
Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Attacks Govt Over Closure Of Schools, Malls by NGpatriot: 5:38pm On Mar 22, 2020
Spain reported 394 deaths in the last 24 hours. As at this day last month, there was no single #Covid_19 death in Spain. Now 1,753 deaths and counting. Almost 30,000 cases. This thing goes from 0 to 100 in a matter of hours. Better to avoid this than to deal with it.

Keep laying and playing to the gallery for cheap likes on NL.
Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Attacks Govt Over Closure Of Schools, Malls by Sweeetheart(m): 5:46pm On Mar 22, 2020
Mishael42019:

If I be a Man of God!

is this what Christianity teaches Man of God?

may God have mercy on you
Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Attacks Govt Over Closure Of Schools, Malls by ruffbob(m): 5:52pm On Mar 22, 2020
Post the link to the full video let's decide for ourselves than this onesided reporting
Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Attacks Govt Over Closure Of Schools, Malls by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 22, 2020
How can you compare the number of students in covenent university to that of ABU, UNIJOS and the rest

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Would We Be Better Off Without Religion? / Was This The Family That Invented Jesus? / "The Lord's Prayer" Is Not For Believers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.