Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,829 members, 7,837,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Coronavirus: Oyedepo Attacks Govt Over Closure Of Schools, Malls - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Coronavirus: Oyedepo Attacks Govt Over Closure Of Schools, Malls (5290 Views)

Pastor Oyemade Disagrees With Oyedepo, Oyakhilome On The Closure Of Churches / Bishop Chukwuma: I Didn’t Dare Government Over Closure Of Churches In Enugu / Shiloh 2019: Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Over "Hate Speech" Bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Attacks Govt Over Closure Of Schools, Malls by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 22, 2020
Mishael42019:
It will never be well with all this Islamist on this forum insulting Papa

Was there any mosque in Nigeria that shut its door last Friday?

May it never be well with you people insulting all the men of God in Nigeria

You all will never move forward in life and may all your life be cut shut at your prime

May sudden death locate you’ll that type insult on the man of God on this forum, twitter and Facebook. May all your lives be cut short in accidents and your bodies will be displayed on this forum and all internet sites before this year ends

If I be a Man of God!
And this is what your bible teaches?? Death to the gentiles, am I correct? Saul of Tarsus did worse and guess what, the heavens didn't come crashing down( the law came thru Moses but grace came thru Christ. John 1:17) and even on the cross my lord still had compassion on his muderers (Luke 23:24). Secondly it's not a question of which religious House's closes his/her door and which doesn't, it's a question of doing what's right and also that of safety my friend (proverb 4:5-7, emphasis the need for wisdom). Don't go around laying curses for you can't fight for God (Exodus 14:14), you can't even create a strain of human hair and you want a life to be cut short?. Keep your anger in check and channel your energy into winning souls for christ

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Attacks Govt Over Closure Of Schools, Malls by TONYE001(m): 6:04pm On Mar 22, 2020
Fragility6:

If u catch Ebola ur chances of surviving na 5% go check. Ebola no get cure o

What's the case fatality of Ebola virus disease? And what's that of COVID-19?

That's how you calculate "which is deadlier.."
Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Attacks Govt Over Closure Of Schools, Malls by TONYE001(m): 6:04pm On Mar 22, 2020
Fragility6:

If u catch Ebola ur chances of surviving na 5% go check. Ebola no get cure o

What's the case fatality of ebola virus disease? And what's that of COVID-19?

Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Attacks Govt Over Closure Of Schools, Malls by Tobechuckwu(m): 6:31pm On Mar 22, 2020
Gaddafiyusf:
This man is selfish. Only after his pocket
When u read a post, kindly read it very well. Over 80% of Nigerians live in poverty, where is the provisions made for people been sent home. Most homes live on daily income nd it's been like that for years. Shutting down schools nd malls is good, but do they put in consideration how these people will survive this period.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Attacks Govt Over Closure Of Schools, Malls by Funaki: 6:36pm On Mar 22, 2020
TONYE001:

What's the case fatality of Ebola virus disease? And what's that of COVID-19?

Ebola is 40%. More deadly but not as contagious. If ten people get Ebola, 4 will likely die. Not same with Coronavirus. All the cases of coronavirus in Nigeria, nobody has died

Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Attacks Govt Over Closure Of Schools, Malls by Tobechuckwu(m): 6:37pm On Mar 22, 2020
otipoju:
I am sorry and I am a devoted Christian but Oyedepo talk is disappointing.

Only the living can praise God and God does not live inside the Church. He is everywhere and can be worshipped at anytime.

If there is a highly infectious disease ravaging the planet
that has no known cure,the only wise thing to do is to take reasonable steps to limit its spread.

Oyedepo has a responsibility to protect his sheep and today he failed in this regard. Stay at home is not a directive not to worship God is it?
Before u criticize someone just know that there are some information they had that u didn't hear. As at Yesternite, CAN gave them the detective to hold services today after consulting the authority about it. COZA said minister of Fct gave them the directive to go ahead with service today.
Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Attacks Govt Over Closure Of Schools, Malls by otipoju(m): 7:00pm On Mar 22, 2020
Tobechuckwu:

Before u criticize someone just know that there are some information they had that u didn't hear. As at Yesternite, CAN gave them the detective to hold services today after consulting the authority about it. COZA said minister of Fct gave them the directive to go ahead with service today.

You dont get the point. They do not need CAN or government to give them any directive to do the right thing.At the end of the day it boils down to greed.

You guys still think this thing is a joke because it has not struck home yet. When the casualties start dying, nobody go tell you to stay inside your house.

793 dead in Italy in one day.
Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Attacks Govt Over Closure Of Schools, Malls by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:24pm On Mar 22, 2020
See yeye talk. undecided
Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Attacks Govt Over Closure Of Schools, Malls by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 22, 2020
iammo:
cool

this scumbarg called Oyedepo grew up a muslim in Kwara State, now he is more christian than the isrealites or the romans

and since he told people to violate NCDC instruction because of hunger i hope he wouldnt be an hypocrite and open himself to people without body guards

You are rude!!!
Scumbag ko, Daddy Freeze ni!!
Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Attacks Govt Over Closure Of Schools, Malls by asanwafo: 7:47pm On Mar 22, 2020
Fragility6:

Ebola dat was far deadly n more contagious didn't require closure of schools so Mr 'Christain' hw does diz case require shutting down systems.
How is Ebola more contagious? lootocrate spotted
Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Attacks Govt Over Closure Of Schools, Malls by Millz404(m): 7:59pm On Mar 22, 2020
Fragility6:

Ebola dat was far deadly n more contagious didn't require closure of schools so Mr 'Christain' hw does diz case require shutting down systems.

are you comparing how ebola is spread to how corona is spread? na wao
Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Attacks Govt Over Closure Of Schools, Malls by Goke7: 8:01pm On Mar 22, 2020
I pity those who go to winners chapel, their pastors do not give a damn about them and don't care.

The leadership of winners are worse than the typical Nigerian politicians
Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Attacks Govt Over Closure Of Schools, Malls by CodeTemplar: 8:17pm On Mar 22, 2020
While I favour the idea of remaining at home over the idea of avoidable movements, I think we are ignoring a key aspect of the plague. That's the testing aspect. Test kit in good quantity and cheap rate is needed to help isolate those infected. This is what development is all about. The robustness of society to respond to shock situations with a good balance and not our mansion development we like to boast about.
UK for example is delivering testkits to people and helping to speedily isolate them.
Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Attacks Govt Over Closure Of Schools, Malls by adekolaelect(m): 8:24pm On Mar 22, 2020
nairacash:

The first place to be shut down should be the Senate, the Houses of Reps and Houses of Assembly. Government offices should be shut down too.

To me, Children are safer in schools for now than in homes.

What about the buses..?

Bishop I totally support you on this one.
But stupidity is running in you if you are among of those that Insulting Buhari for not early closing borders in Nigeria.back to Baba !!! Baba is pain not because students welfare but he was pain simply because of he lost some income that supposed to be!!!!!!! Offering and many more.

Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Attacks Govt Over Closure Of Schools, Malls by CodeTemplar: 8:26pm On Mar 22, 2020
otipoju:

You dont get the point. They do not need CAN or government to give them any directive to do the right thing.At the end of the day it boils down to greed.

You guys still think this thing is a joke because it has not struck home yet. When the casualties start dying, nobody go tell you to stay inside your house.

793 dead in Italy in one day.

I can see why Oyedepo may be tempted to say what he said.
In our nation and Africa generally, we live hand to mouth, and anything that stops people from going out to get their daily bread is another plague in disquise. If the govt can rally food reserve like some developed nations do them it would go a long way, but telling a cab driver or tomato seller to not feed is another plague.
Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Attacks Govt Over Closure Of Schools, Malls by joe4christ(m): 8:58pm On Mar 22, 2020
Mishael42019:
Christians should stay at home and Muslims you go to mosque and pray right?

Was there any mosque that shut its door last Friday?

You can keep talking it won’t change anything and papa don’t even know you exist.

My judgement will stand on you all

If I be a Man of God!

The very judgment you pronounced will fall upon you and your family.
You soweth with thy tongue, and so shall thou reap the harvest thereof in full!
Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Attacks Govt Over Closure Of Schools, Malls by Marvellsmart(m): 9:18pm On Mar 22, 2020
otipoju:
I am sorry and I am a devoted Christian but Oyedepo talk is disappointing.

Only the living can praise God and God does not live inside the Church. He is everywhere and can be worshipped at anytime.

If there is a highly infectious disease ravaging the planet
that has no known cure,the only wise thing to do is to take reasonable steps to limit its spread.

Oyedepo has a responsibility to protect his sheep and today he failed in this regard. Stay at home is not a directive not to worship God is it?
he is not talking bout church here..he said schools ahh!
Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Attacks Govt Over Closure Of Schools, Malls by echibuogwu(m): 9:31pm On Mar 22, 2020
Oga shut up ur mouth and go sleep.
Mishael42019:

You all will never move forward in life and may all your life be cut shut at your prime

May sudden death locate you’ll that type insult on the man of God on this forum, twitter and Facebook. May all your lives be cut short in accidents and your bodies will be displayed on this forum and all internet sites before this year ends

If I be a Man of God!
Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Attacks Govt Over Closure Of Schools, Malls by echibuogwu(m): 9:46pm On Mar 22, 2020
Oga shut up. We are not Muslims and we have no business with them. Stop comparing yourself with them. The idea to still conduct a church service today was wrong. You can praise God at home, stop frustrating the govt effort to curb this pandemic
Mishael42019:
Christians should stay at home and Muslims you go to mosque and pray right?

Was there any mosque that shut its door last Friday?

You can keep talking it won’t change anything and papa don’t even know you exist.

My judgement will stand on you all

If I be a Man of God!
Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Attacks Govt Over Closure Of Schools, Malls by echibuogwu(m): 9:57pm On Mar 22, 2020
I believe you are educated but it’s a shame you don’t sound like it. If something goes wrong today and some of those members are isolated ask urself what Will oyedepo do, probably pray... lol. Will he build isolation centers and equip them, will he employ nurses and doctors, how many hand sanitizers has oyedepo shared. If something goes wrong it is the govt those people will cry to for help, not oyedepo. Now stop saying if I b a man of God
Mishael42019:

If I be a Man of God!
Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Attacks Govt Over Closure Of Schools, Malls by echibuogwu(m): 10:02pm On Mar 22, 2020
Nigeria is not as wealthy as UK. We are trying to control this disease with the little resources we have... if this thing get out of hand trust me Italy go Dey learn for were we Dey
CodeTemplar:
While I favour the idea of remaining at home over the idea of avoidable movements, I think we are ignoring a key aspect of the plague. That's the testing aspect. Test kit in good quantity and cheap rate is needed to help isolate those infected. This is what development is all about. The robustness of society to respond to shock situations with a good balance and not our mansion development we like to boast about.
UK for example is delivering testkits to people and helping to speedily isolate them.
Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Attacks Govt Over Closure Of Schools, Malls by Fragility6: 10:06pm On Mar 22, 2020
[s][/s]
asanwafo:
How is Ebola more contagious? lootocrate spotted
[s][/s]
Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Attacks Govt Over Closure Of Schools, Malls by RAPMAN02(m): 12:16am On Mar 23, 2020
michaeltosu:

And this is what your bible teaches?? Death to the gentiles, am I correct? Saul of Tarsus did worse and guess what, the heavens didn't come crashing down( the law came thru Moses but grace came thru Christ. John 1:17) and even on the cross my lord still had compassion on his muderers (Luke 23:24). Secondly it's not a question of which religious House's closes his/her door and which doesn't, it's a question of doing what's right and also that of safety my friend (proverb 4:5-7, emphasis the need for wisdom). Don't go around laying curses for you can't fight for God (Exodus 14:14), you can't even create a strain of human hair and you want a life to be cut short?. Keep your anger in check and channel your energy into winning souls for christ
thank you sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Juju Real? / Why Do We Blame The Devil For Our Misdeeds? / Christians Worship Zeus As Their Christ With All Their Heart, Soul And Strength

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.