Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,806 members, 7,844,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Nigerian Police Storms Redeem Church In Ikeja, Locks It Down For Disobedience - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Police Storms Redeem Church In Ikeja, Locks It Down For Disobedience (6969 Views)

EFCC Chairman, Bawa, Sentenced To Kuje Prison For Disobedience / See How Biafrans Dealt with this "Stubborn" Woman for disobedience (picture) / Rabiu Kwankwaso Orders Civil Disobedience In Kano Over Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Police Storms Redeem Church In Ikeja, Locks It Down For Disobedience by DabuIIIT: 11:42am On Mar 23, 2020
seunmsg:
Hypocritical holier than thou Christians. Them no dey hear word.

LalaAkbirrrrr....
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Police Storms Redeem Church In Ikeja, Locks It Down For Disobedience by sammyoriade(m): 11:45am On Mar 23, 2020
this is so sad... it's a bad blow for italy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ed22nXcsko
Re: Nigerian Police Storms Redeem Church In Ikeja, Locks It Down For Disobedience by DabuIIIT: 11:49am On Mar 23, 2020
ZKOSOSO:

Being loquacious and dubiously eloquent is not intelligence.

Sanusi was my senior same school ABU. He wasn't among the first or second class upper.

Again he is extremely deceptive and has no integrity like any Fulanis in history. They only fake up integrity when they are chasing an objective. South west would keep having Lagos security problems until you chase that Wolf in sheep clothing away.
Are you still thinking what I'm thinking...?

I tell you,Mahn. That was how he destroyed those bankers and their hard brought up banks, claiming they were gamers....game he was part of and which is normal with banks. His objective was to destroy the southern hold on the banks and to introduce that botched #5000 single currency.
Never seen a ppl as d... as some Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Storms Redeem Church In Ikeja, Locks It Down For Disobedience by edoairways: 12:01pm On Mar 23, 2020
seunlayi:
Very good reaction but the policemen too should be careful about how they handle people at this time
I hope they wear safety kit like face mask and hand gloves
Re: Nigerian Police Storms Redeem Church In Ikeja, Locks It Down For Disobedience by ZKOSOSO(m): 12:11pm On Mar 23, 2020
DabuIIIT:

I tell you,Mahn. That was how he destroyed those bankers and their hard brought up banks, claiming they were gamers....game he was part of and which is normal with banks. His objective was to destroy the southern hold on the banks and to introduce that botched #5000 single currency.
Never seen a ppl as d... as some Nigerians

Tiri gbosas for you my gee.....!

If some of us expose wetin we sabi about Terrorism financing in the days of GEJ......una go mad for street for these demons we called Fulanis elites....! I dey laff sef...!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Police Storms Redeem Church In Ikeja, Locks It Down For Disobedience by Okoroawusa: 12:44pm On Mar 23, 2020
Eteka1:
I'm thinking you are crazy.
You are still thinking?

Person wey remain small to naked enter market...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kogi: AAC Deputy Governorship Candidate, Bamidele Makes U-Turn, Joins Ododo / Wike Approves ₦‎30.9 Billion For Rehabilitation Of FCT Schools / Fresh Battle In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.