Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,456 members, 7,853,993 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:10 AM

5 Reasons You Should Have This... and How to Use Them [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Reasons You Should Have This... and How to Use Them [Picture] (1645 Views)

Stripped Nâked Once And For All — She Came To Defend Them [Picture] / Two Things I Love But I Don't Chase Them [Picture] / All Odds Are Against Me On NAIRALAND. See 8 of Them... [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Reasons You Should Have This... and How to Use Them [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:00pm On Mar 22, 2020
5 Reasons You Should Have Haters and How to Use Them [Picture]

1. Having haters is a sign of progress (if you're not progressing, no one will hate you, but if you are, jealous or envious people will start to hate).

2. You're doing something right. Having haters is not about you being bad, but about the haters not having inner peace in themselves, so they have no choice than to pour their pains on you.

3. More haters, more popular. Most haters are depressed and they are willing to stay online or offline stalking and abusing you, so they'll end up making you more popular while screaming blood and fire online.

4. Turn the popularity the haters give you to wealth. Since they've made you popular, it's left with you to turn the fame to money by starting an online business and use the popularity to get clients.

Yes, they used hate to make you popular, but not everyone who will come across you while your haters are hating on you will hate you. In fact, a lot of the new people will fall in love with the you.

No matter how the Devil hates you, not everyone will hate you. Also, no matter how God loves you, not everyone will love you. Know this and stop trying to please haters — use them instead.

5. As you make money from the fame or hate, don't forget to come online and playfully flaunt it while having fun to keep them depressed. You know, when your haters know you're progressing no matter how they've abused you and tried to shut you up, they become restless and frustrated as they realize you're a moving train.

Bonus: the more frustrated you make your hater become, the more money you'll make.

Why? He will be online 24/7 stalking/abusing you and making you even more popular which will end up turning to more clients at the end. No publicity is a bad publicity. The only bad thing is not taking advantage of the publicity.

Below are 20 things your haters will say

1. Mtcheew
2. Braggart (show off — they don't know you're showing just to keep them depressed and screaming blood every time they read your post #PureEvilTechnique)
3. Arrogant fool/idiót
4. Childish (immature, or its variations)
5. Empty drum makes the loudest noise
6. I'm not hating on you, I'm just telling you the truth (these ones always pretend)
7. Poverty mentality
8. Noise maker — there are people making X10 than you
9. Does Bill Gate or Dangote make noise?
10. I don't care (No, he does, else he won't be commenting)
11. You're trying too hard
12. Low budget version of ...
13. You're too old for this (these are people older than you).
14. I'm losing respect for you (as if you told me then to respect you in the first place).
15. You're a dumb, hungry scammer, etc.

Haters gon' hate while wise people gon' use haters to progress while making them furious and vengeful.

Final word: Make your haters depressed by your progress and success, not by constant argument. Though, do engage them ones in a while just to entertain your guest reader fans.

That's all for now.

Oh, about the remaining 5 things out of 20 things haters like to say, I'll post them later.

Typing...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons You Should Have This... and How to Use Them [Picture] by Lightangel65: 7:37pm On Mar 22, 2020
Haters also say one more thing

ATTENTION SEEKER
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Have This... and How to Use Them [Picture] by snitchbitch: 7:41pm On Mar 22, 2020
Thumbs up!!!

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons You Should Have This... and How to Use Them [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:31pm On Mar 22, 2020
Lightangel65:
Haters also say one more thing

ATTENTION SEEKER

#Smile.

Oh, I forgot one of the things they say is "attention seeker."

Honestly, they are right. It's a strategically and well-planned attention just to keep them busy talking while you get busy progressing.

It's just like using others to get ahead. In business/relationship, ATTENTION is the most expensive thing. Smart people don't give it away easily, but haters/depressed people do.

So, our number 16 on what haters love to say is

16. Attention seeker
17. They click the like and share button of their fellow haters' comments
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Have This... and How to Use Them [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:34pm On Mar 22, 2020
I'll be listing some of them to come in here and cry.
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Have This... and How to Use Them [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:34pm On Mar 22, 2020
IamJ
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Have This... and How to Use Them [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:35pm On Mar 22, 2020
Foolbuster
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Have This... and How to Use Them [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:35pm On Mar 22, 2020
Chenzen now called MadeInChenzen2
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Have This... and How to Use Them [Picture] by MadeINchenzen2: 8:37pm On Mar 22, 2020
iLegendd:
Chenzen now called MadeInChenzen2
fine boi, how re u?
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Have This... and How to Use Them [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:54pm On Mar 22, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
fine boi, how re u?

#Lol.

Show your madness first.
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Have This... and How to Use Them [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:55pm On Mar 22, 2020
Asquare84
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Have This... and How to Use Them [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:56pm On Mar 22, 2020
And the list goes on. Let me forget the rest because they'll show up in my subsequent thread, not this one, to continue screaming blood and fire.

They're on my Boolean loop.
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Have This... and How to Use Them [Picture] by MadeINchenzen2: 9:00pm On Mar 22, 2020
iLegendd:

#Lol.
Show your madness first.
nah, I ll spare u for now... I m in a good mood.
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Have This... and How to Use Them [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:03pm On Mar 22, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
nah, I ll spare u for now... I m in a good mood.

Okay.
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Have This... and How to Use Them [Picture] by MadeINchenzen2: 9:06pm On Mar 22, 2020
iLegendd:

Okay.
lol

(1) (Reply)

Why The Devil Hates Weed (SK) / Single At 35 / Your Mum Has No Right To Touch My Pot Of Food Without Permission- Lady Tells BF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.