Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,809 members, 7,851,716 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:16 AM

Paul Ibe: Atiku’s Son Did Not Visit Any Club In Abuja After Arrival - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Paul Ibe: Atiku’s Son Did Not Visit Any Club In Abuja After Arrival (37589 Views)

Paul Ibe: Atiku Did Not Send Any Emissary To Meet Wike In Turkey / Paul Ibe Shares Throwback Photo Of Atiku And Classmates / Paul Ibe, Atiku's Spokesman Debunks The US Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Ibe: Atiku’s Son Did Not Visit Any Club In Abuja After Arrival by xnsandrxns: 8:33pm On Mar 23, 2020
seunmsg:

Atiku’s son arrived Nigeria and held a meeting with six people in Lagos. That’s the first violation of the self isolation advisory. Those six people must be identified and isolated.

Instead of staying in his private mansion in Lagos for 14days, he took a commercial flight to Abuja and in the process has put a serving governor and other passengers at risk of contacting the virus. The second violation.

If he had simply complied with the directive to self isolate, all these people won’t be at risk today. The above scenario is why we need to keep encouraging everybody that has been exposed directly or indirectly to the virus to self isolate till they are tested and cleared.
Just imagine the carelessness
Re: Paul Ibe: Atiku’s Son Did Not Visit Any Club In Abuja After Arrival by joepepsy(m): 8:33pm On Mar 23, 2020
Because of vp position, na wa o
GamalNasser:
The Atikus are responsible respectable people who will never put the lives of their fellow NIGERIANS at risk like the Buharis
Re: Paul Ibe: Atiku’s Son Did Not Visit Any Club In Abuja After Arrival by hollaryeancaah1(m): 8:36pm On Mar 23, 2020
Why is he regarded as case? Why can't they mention his name and stop using Case or Atiku's son
Re: Paul Ibe: Atiku’s Son Did Not Visit Any Club In Abuja After Arrival by fergie001: 8:37pm On Mar 23, 2020
seunmsg:

Inasmuch as I hate to agree with your almost always partisan views......what you said here is 101% correct.

1 Like

Re: Paul Ibe: Atiku’s Son Did Not Visit Any Club In Abuja After Arrival by Sagay212: 8:41pm On Mar 23, 2020
But really why did many of these people run from UK to Nigeria? Were they thinking they'll be safe here or the virus will be better managed in Nigeria? You run away from nigeria because you know it's a useless country but think it's smart to come back because of Corona virus? Na wa
Re: Paul Ibe: Atiku’s Son Did Not Visit Any Club In Abuja After Arrival by Decaf: 8:42pm On Mar 23, 2020
Jaqenhghar:
Those who were @ the club with Atiku's son right now
[img]https://media1./images/48446886d1266eab670b9805e7ea0479/tenor.gif?itemid=15749307[/img]

Re: Paul Ibe: Atiku’s Son Did Not Visit Any Club In Abuja After Arrival by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 23, 2020
fergie001:
Where was the bolded stated? His son tested negative, not himself.
Who is the case, is it not Atiku's son? Did Atiku confirmed it?
I'm not read for stress this night abeg.
Re: Paul Ibe: Atiku’s Son Did Not Visit Any Club In Abuja After Arrival by Inspectorsuga22(m): 8:47pm On Mar 23, 2020
Millenniumlady:
So it was a prostitute that gave him the virus sad

Yes n I heard she is ur sister
Re: Paul Ibe: Atiku’s Son Did Not Visit Any Club In Abuja After Arrival by fergie001: 8:53pm On Mar 23, 2020
kingkakaone:

Who is the case, is it not Atiku's son?
Did Atiku confirmed it?

I'm not read for stress this night abeg.
No vex Sir..we weren't arguing....suit yourself
Re: Paul Ibe: Atiku’s Son Did Not Visit Any Club In Abuja After Arrival by Studio247: 8:54pm On Mar 23, 2020
Whatever the case may be God will help us
All and put an end to this night more

GOD IN ME TGospel TGospel
And powerful song that the world needs at this
Critical time
Download listen

https://showitnaija.com.ng/2020/03/20/mp3-downlospeload-god-in-me-tgospel/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4k5AlMnz2K8
Re: Paul Ibe: Atiku’s Son Did Not Visit Any Club In Abuja After Arrival by GermanMelania: 9:30pm On Mar 23, 2020
haleymoon:
Funny enough, in Nigeria testing positive is a death sentence. Those under self-isolation should observe the duration out.

Why do you say such an insane thing?
Re: Paul Ibe: Atiku’s Son Did Not Visit Any Club In Abuja After Arrival by bionixs: 9:30pm On Mar 23, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
I was at this club on Friday though I left early so I can't confirm if he came or not
if you are not a worker in that club, then you need deliverance . In the midst of all these, you still went clubbing

1 Like

Re: Paul Ibe: Atiku’s Son Did Not Visit Any Club In Abuja After Arrival by bionixs: 9:34pm On Mar 23, 2020
suzzyboss:
Atiku's son or not... Stay one place they won't listen.. You see your life.. Later they'll start blaming buhari
dont just go to not blaming mr president
Re: Paul Ibe: Atiku’s Son Did Not Visit Any Club In Abuja After Arrival by AnanseK(m): 9:37pm On Mar 23, 2020
GamalNasser:

True Buhari doesn't give a Bleep about me but Atiku is my man

But he let his corona infested son loose over you
Re: Paul Ibe: Atiku’s Son Did Not Visit Any Club In Abuja After Arrival by bionixs: 9:39pm On Mar 23, 2020
Millenniumlady:
So it was a prostitute that gave him the virus sad
inability to read a common passage is more dangerous than corona virus sometimes

1 Like

Re: Paul Ibe: Atiku’s Son Did Not Visit Any Club In Abuja After Arrival by JastSiryin(m): 10:01pm On Mar 23, 2020
GamalNasser:
The Atikus are responsible respectable people who will never put the lives of their fellow NIGERIANS at risk like the Buharis
Pls shut up and stop playing politics with an issue such as this. Any motherfucker who poses a threat to others should sit his/her ass at home. We don't give a f×ck who they are.
Re: Paul Ibe: Atiku’s Son Did Not Visit Any Club In Abuja After Arrival by saviola222(m): 10:19pm On Mar 23, 2020
Na bullship be this oooo
Re: Paul Ibe: Atiku’s Son Did Not Visit Any Club In Abuja After Arrival by SaintLucia: 10:28pm On Mar 23, 2020
thatigboman:
do u know him?
He went to beg for money like they do on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Paul Ibe: Atiku’s Son Did Not Visit Any Club In Abuja After Arrival by GamalNasser: 10:35pm On Mar 23, 2020
AnanseK:

But he let his corona infested son loose over you

He got him tested and announced it
Re: Paul Ibe: Atiku’s Son Did Not Visit Any Club In Abuja After Arrival by guy222: 10:50pm On Mar 23, 2020
References:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/03/covid-19-atikus-son-did-not-visit-any-club-in-abuja-after-arrival-%e2%80%95aide/
when they now have the virus that is when the remember that nigeria is now there country, they should depart him back to where he is coming from, let him stay in europe and continue his studies or flexing.
Re: Paul Ibe: Atiku’s Son Did Not Visit Any Club In Abuja After Arrival by guy222: 11:00pm On Mar 23, 2020
Sagay212:
But really why did many of these people run from UK to Nigeria? Were they thinking they'll be safe here or the virus will be better managed in Nigeria? You run away from nigeria because you know it's a useless country but think it's smart to come back because of Corona virus? Na wa
Dont mind them, they should remain in europe and continue their dirty life. Why are they runing back to nigeria. Useless son from a criminal father, now the idiot will spraid the virus to some nigerians that has never seen a plan in their life not to talk of traveling out of this country. They should just depart the criminal son to where ever he is coming from. We dont need them in this shitholl country.
Re: Paul Ibe: Atiku’s Son Did Not Visit Any Club In Abuja After Arrival by Hedonisst: 11:09pm On Mar 23, 2020
seunmsg:

Atiku’s son arrived Nigeria and held a meeting with six people in Lagos. That’s the first violation of the self isolation advisory. Those six people must be identified and isolated.

Instead of staying in his private mansion in Lagos for 14days, he took a commercial flight to Abuja and in the process has put a serving governor and other passengers at risk of contacting the virus. The second violation.

If he had simply complied with the directive to self isolate, all these people won’t be at risk today. The above scenario is why we need to keep encouraging everybody that has been exposed directly or indirectly to the virus to self isolate till they are tested and cleared.
You're an irredeemable idiot. Your voice wouldn't heard about kovik 1-9 and other failures of the present mis(government). But you will have the strength to argue about nonsense concerning Atiku

You better have your own house in Maitama or Asokoro, and a cumulative account balance of at least N100m, from your miserable pro-Buhari/Tinubu/APC activities. Otherwise you are a bloody idiot.
Re: Paul Ibe: Atiku’s Son Did Not Visit Any Club In Abuja After Arrival by stasius: 11:37pm On Mar 23, 2020
Should we post the video here?
Re: Paul Ibe: Atiku’s Son Did Not Visit Any Club In Abuja After Arrival by kay7: 11:40pm On Mar 23, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
I was at this club on Friday though I left early so I can't confirm if he came or not

OF WHAT RELEVANCE IS THIS INFO?
Re: Paul Ibe: Atiku’s Son Did Not Visit Any Club In Abuja After Arrival by NaMeAboki: 12:12am On Mar 24, 2020
What of the viral video showing him clubbing in Abuja?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Folasade Adeleke Shares Pregnancy Photoshoot / Fact-check: Atiku Was Born A Cameroonian - Premium Times / Picture Of Lekki-Eleko-Epe Concrete Road Under Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.