Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,451 members, 7,846,885 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:01 AM

Paul Ibe: Atiku’s Son Did Not Visit Any Club In Abuja After Arrival - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Paul Ibe: Atiku’s Son Did Not Visit Any Club In Abuja After Arrival (37575 Views)

Paul Ibe: Atiku Did Not Send Any Emissary To Meet Wike In Turkey / Paul Ibe Shares Throwback Photo Of Atiku And Classmates / Paul Ibe, Atiku's Spokesman Debunks The US Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Ibe: Atiku’s Son Did Not Visit Any Club In Abuja After Arrival by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:50am On Mar 24, 2020
GamalNasser:

True Buhari doesn't give a Bleep about me but Atiku is my man

Re: Paul Ibe: Atiku’s Son Did Not Visit Any Club In Abuja After Arrival by Bansempire: 1:59am On Mar 24, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
I was at this club on Friday though I left early so I can't confirm if he came or not
I was with his cousin yesterday and he said he didn't go to any club
Re: Paul Ibe: Atiku’s Son Did Not Visit Any Club In Abuja After Arrival by ofiko123(m): 4:08am On Mar 24, 2020
Onyekachi419:
It will reach all our polithiefcians since they refuse to develop our medical centers and our country

grin grin
Re: Paul Ibe: Atiku’s Son Did Not Visit Any Club In Abuja After Arrival by franugo(m): 6:56am On Mar 24, 2020
Millenniumlady:
So it was a prostitute that gave him the virus sad

where exactly in d op was a prostitute mentioned?

1 Like

Re: Paul Ibe: Atiku’s Son Did Not Visit Any Club In Abuja After Arrival by Nodogragra4me(m): 8:31am On Mar 24, 2020
seunmsg:

Atiku’s son arrived Nigeria and held a meeting with six people in Lagos. That’s the first violation of the self isolation advisory. Those six people must be identified and isolated.

Instead of staying in his private mansion in Lagos for 14days, he took a commercial flight to Abuja and in the process has put a serving governor and other passengers at risk of contacting the virus. The second violation.

If he had simply complied with the directive to self isolate, all these people won’t be at risk today. The above scenario is why we need to keep encouraging everybody that has been exposed directly or indirectly to the virus to self isolate till they are tested and cleared.

What about the others on board that same flight? He called the disease control people . How many others have done the same thing . Most have gone into clubs and other crowd pulling events since they disembarked.
Re: Paul Ibe: Atiku’s Son Did Not Visit Any Club In Abuja After Arrival by DianaEneje: 7:43pm On Mar 24, 2020
Good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: What I’ll Do If I Lose Presidential Election – Kwankwaso / Herdsmen Attack Motorists In Eruwa, Oyo. Angry Residents Burn Fulani Settlement / Canada To Deport A Nigerians’ Hater, Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Back To Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.