Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

Breaking: Gov El-rufai Want To Return To PDP To Run For President In 2023 Man Al - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Gov El-rufai Want To Return To PDP To Run For President In 2023 Man Al (5351 Views)

Why I Chose A Muslim Running Mate - Gov El-rufai / 2019 Presidency: What Peter Obi Did To Me In 2014 – Gov. El-rufai / Gov. El-rufai Visits Survivors Of Kaduna Violence In Hospitals(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Gov El-rufai Want To Return To PDP To Run For President In 2023 Man Al by diasporaman(m): 4:36am On Mar 24, 2020
A Nigerian man who is referred to as The Media Apostle has alleged that some group of PDP governors are wooing the Kaduna State governor, Malam El-rufai to return back to the fold and clinch the 2023 presidential ticket

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3466731790052818&id=100001480944261

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fqyPnH4uI8

1 Share

Re: Breaking: Gov El-rufai Want To Return To PDP To Run For President In 2023 Man Al by godkiller(m): 4:39am On Mar 24, 2020
What insolence!

Why is he wearing isi agu?

Abomination!

Anyways, dreams 2023 dead on arrival.

He's the main 'virus'

We reject corona virus in Jesus name amen

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Gov El-rufai Want To Return To PDP To Run For President In 2023 Man Al by PromiseHamza: 5:05am On Mar 24, 2020
El-Rufai is a terrorist

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: Gov El-rufai Want To Return To PDP To Run For President In 2023 Man Al by johnmartus(m): 5:18am On Mar 24, 2020
We igbo will rather vote him than vote Yoloba people.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Gov El-rufai Want To Return To PDP To Run For President In 2023 Man Al by punisha: 5:23am On Mar 24, 2020
If it's true may corona catch up with him and all that r wooing him.
We don't like what we hate. Gasskiya.
Re: Breaking: Gov El-rufai Want To Return To PDP To Run For President In 2023 Man Al by Nobody: 5:29am On Mar 24, 2020
johnmartus:

I'm surprised you are saying this.

Or is it a form of sarcasm?
Re: Breaking: Gov El-rufai Want To Return To PDP To Run For President In 2023 Man Al by Akponmfet: 5:31am On Mar 24, 2020
johnmartus:
Re: Breaking: Gov El-rufai Want To Return To PDP To Run For President In 2023 Man Al by nagastat: 5:32am On Mar 24, 2020
Failed bid.

Wearing akpochie!

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Gov El-rufai Want To Return To PDP To Run For President In 2023 Man Al by Akponmfet: 5:32am On Mar 24, 2020
Igbo votes don't count in Nigeria that's why Igbos are always losing.
Anyone you support will lose.
Biafran votes don't count in Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Gov El-rufai Want To Return To PDP To Run For President In 2023 Man Al by fulanimafia: 6:34am On Mar 24, 2020
Akponmfet:
Igbo votes don't count in Nigeria that's why Igbos are always losing.
Anyone you support will lose.
Biafran votes don't count in Nigeria.

In fact El Rufai should pay them not to support him.

Jonathan, Atiku, Saraki, Fayose, Dino, Onnoghen etc. know better.

Based on ipob comments so far, he's already winning.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Gov El-rufai Want To Return To PDP To Run For President In 2023 Man Al by helinues: 6:40am On Mar 24, 2020
This red mudders Sha want Northern presidency in 2023 by force by fire just to spite SW.

You guys will be alright

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Gov El-rufai Want To Return To PDP To Run For President In 2023 Man Al by clarocuzioo(m): 7:36am On Mar 24, 2020
helinues:
This red mudders Sha want Northern presidency in 2023 by force by fire just to spite SW.

You guys will be alright

The greed and selfishness of Southwest remains the bane of southern unity.

Is anything with building our own political bridge?

2023 is an interesting year, let's watch and see

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Gov El-rufai Want To Return To PDP To Run For President In 2023 Man Al by helinues: 7:40am On Mar 24, 2020
clarocuzioo:

Why are you people afraid of contesting the 2023 presidency?

Atiku from NE contested against Buhari from NW, does that make NW greedy even though NE never graced the presidency before

Politics is a game of numbers . Can't SE face SW at the ballot ni abi what are you guys afraid of?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking: Gov El-rufai Want To Return To PDP To Run For President In 2023 Man Al by mrvitalis(m): 7:43am On Mar 24, 2020
helinues:

Atiku from NE contested against Buhari from NE, does that make NW greedy even though NE never graced the presidency before

Politics is a game of numbers . Can't SE face SW at the ballot ni abi what are you guys afraid of?
Same reason south west didn't contest in 2015 n 2019 is the same reason igbos won't contest in 2023 case closed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Gov El-rufai Want To Return To PDP To Run For President In 2023 Man Al by helinues: 7:46am On Mar 24, 2020
mrvitalis:

Same reason south west didn't contest in 2015 n 2019 is the same reason igbos won't contest in 2023 case closed

Why do you like back and forth arguments? We have advised you guys to support whoever you want to..

You guys have been voting against anything interest or development of SW since 60's. What difference will 2023 make?

I really don't know what all this noise about from 5% inconsequential people

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Gov El-rufai Want To Return To PDP To Run For President In 2023 Man Al by clarocuzioo(m): 7:48am On Mar 24, 2020
helinues:

Atiku from NE contested against Buhari from NE, does that make NW greedy even though NE never graced the presidency before

Little Kid, to be a President in Nigeria, you must align with other regions, statistics has proven that greater numbers are in the North, so technically, since the greed of Southwest will never allow for a United southern block votes, let every region now build their own political bridge with the North.

I wonder why our own political bridge wants to start purging you.

Las Las, 2023 una go dey alright. With this selfishness and greed of the southwest, power is likely to be perpertuated in the north.
The north already knows this.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Gov El-rufai Want To Return To PDP To Run For President In 2023 Man Al by Mysticwebb: 7:50am On Mar 24, 2020
Just like Kwankwaso he will not get the ticket even if he defects.
Re: Breaking: Gov El-rufai Want To Return To PDP To Run For President In 2023 Man Al by olamidedivotee(f): 8:26am On Mar 24, 2020
No candidate from the south, No vote from the south.
Re: Breaking: Gov El-rufai Want To Return To PDP To Run For President In 2023 Man Al by mrvitalis(m): 8:29am On Mar 24, 2020
helinues:

Why do you like back and forth arguments? We have advised you guys to support whoever you want to..

You guys have been voting against anything interest or development of SW since 60's. What difference will 2023 make?

I really don't know what all this noise about from 5% inconsequential people
Noise you are the one in a topic that doesn't concern south west or PDP yet u are here making noise ....u asked a question I answered u say I'm going back n front

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Gov El-rufai Want To Return To PDP To Run For President In 2023 Man Al by TheApologist: 8:57am On Mar 24, 2020
clarocuzioo:

The hypocrisy of the South East is stunning. my question has always been, why are you guys afraid to demand the presidential ticket from the PDP that you've always stayed loyal to? Isn't it irresponsible to expect that the APC which you venomously spited since 2015 hand you their ticket on a platter. I want to see igbo presidency become a reality but how can that be when you perceive every other region as enemy.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking: Gov El-rufai Want To Return To PDP To Run For President In 2023 Man Al by Mraphel: 11:12am On Mar 24, 2020
mrvitalis:

As if igbo contested since democracy started in Nigeria.

Hope you now noticed Yoruba people are far ahead of Igbo tribe?

Yoruba will contest and i will vote them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Gov El-rufai Want To Return To PDP To Run For President In 2023 Man Al by Mraphel: 11:14am On Mar 24, 2020
TheApologist:
The hypocrisy of the South East is stunning. my question has always been, why are you guys afraid to demand the presidential ticket from the PDP that you've always stayed loyal to? Isn't it irresponsible to expect that the APC which you venomously spited since 2015 hand you their ticket on a platter. I want to see igbo presidency become a reality but how can that be when you perceive every other region as enemy.
Is called inferiority complex

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Gov El-rufai Want To Return To PDP To Run For President In 2023 Man Al by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:14am On Mar 24, 2020
story story....Presidency will be zone to the south, the best he can get is vice president
Re: Breaking: Gov El-rufai Want To Return To PDP To Run For President In 2023 Man Al by mrvitalis(m): 11:15am On Mar 24, 2020
Mraphel:

As if igbo contested since democracy started in Nigeria.

Hope you now noticed Yoruba people are far ahead of Igbo tribe?

Yoruba will contest and i will vote them

Vote na , u people are so greedy u can't even see the trap in your front

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Gov El-rufai Want To Return To PDP To Run For President In 2023 Man Al by Ojiofor: 11:19am On Mar 24, 2020
El Rufai is another Buhari that will empower Fulanis more than ever before to finish other ethnic nationalities in Nigeria.
Nigerians beware!
Re: Breaking: Gov El-rufai Want To Return To PDP To Run For President In 2023 Man Al by Mraphel: 11:20am On Mar 24, 2020
mrvitalis:

Vote na , u people are so greedy u can't even see the trap in your front
I swear you aint messaging a yoruba, if ur people cannot contest Yoruba automatically have it. Go and look for a befitting fulani but i promised you Yoruba will win d presidency without your tribe

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Gov El-rufai Want To Return To PDP To Run For President In 2023 Man Al by LivingSage: 11:21am On Mar 24, 2020
Assumption. He can't go to PDP
Re: Breaking: Gov El-rufai Want To Return To PDP To Run For President In 2023 Man Al by Mraphel: 11:21am On Mar 24, 2020
Ojiofor:
El Rufai is another Buhari that will empower Fulanis more than ever before to finish other ethnic nationalities in Nigeria.
Nigerians beware!
He can't contest lass lass na south west he will support
Re: Breaking: Gov El-rufai Want To Return To PDP To Run For President In 2023 Man Al by Ojiofor: 11:29am On Mar 24, 2020
Mraphel:

He can't contest lass lass na south west he will support

Under PDP as topic suggested?

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Gov El-rufai Want To Return To PDP To Run For President In 2023 Man Al by mrvitalis(m): 11:33am On Mar 24, 2020
Mraphel:

I swear you aint messaging a yoruba, if ur people cannot contest Yoruba automatically have it. Go and look for a befitting fulani but i promised you Yoruba will win d presidency without your tribe
Lol u don't need to tell me .... without a United south neither igbid or yorubas stand a Chance

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Gov El-rufai Want To Return To PDP To Run For President In 2023 Man Al by Mraphel: 11:45am On Mar 24, 2020
mrvitalis:

Lol u don't need to tell me .... without a United south neither igbid or yorubas stand a Chance
Let's keep our fingers crossed till then

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Faces Of Armed ESN/ UGM Leaked! / Enugu Guber: Power Rotates Among Three Senatorial Districts – Methodist Prelate / BREAKING: Massive Anti Tinubu Regime Protest About To Start

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.