Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,188 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Coronavirus: How Is COVID-19 Affecting You, Your Family, Work & Business? - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: How Is COVID-19 Affecting You, Your Family, Work & Business? (26618 Views)

Coronavirus: How The Suspected Patient In Enugu ‘Died’ — Igbere TV / Coronavirus: How Are Your Colleagues & Organizations Adapting To Mask Culture? / Coronavirus: How To Observe Unsupervised Self Quarantine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: How Is COVID-19 Affecting You, Your Family, Work & Business? by IamgratefulLord(f): 11:04am On Mar 24, 2020
tongue I am a Teacher!! I am at home resting!! I am running out of supplies!! God have mercy on us, let Your mercy triumph over judgement!! cry

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: How Is COVID-19 Affecting You, Your Family, Work & Business? by DonDraper66: 11:04am On Mar 24, 2020
Randy100:
My business is booming oh. The way I am selling chloroquine and Azithromycin this days, I just hope the virus stay a little longer.
it will stay in your family alone .. ewu

7 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: How Is COVID-19 Affecting You, Your Family, Work & Business? by Sweeetheart(m): 11:05am On Mar 24, 2020
Unemployed graduates will suffer more if this epidemic don't come to an end on time. Imagine no money in the account, no job recruitment as almost all companies are planning to shut down and the one active is not looking at employment side

We pray this epidemic is brought to book as soon as possible, so that normalcy and sanity can come back to the world, Africa and Nigeria particularly

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: How Is COVID-19 Affecting You, Your Family, Work & Business? by miniziter(m): 11:06am On Mar 24, 2020
Randy100:
My business is booming oh. The way I am selling chloroquine and Azithromycin this days, I just hope the virus stay a little longer.

Stay in your home longer abi?
Re: Coronavirus: How Is COVID-19 Affecting You, Your Family, Work & Business? by PropertyVendor(m): 11:06am On Mar 24, 2020
mattyboy007:
Notin fr now jst chilling at home even dou am scared..

Jst waiting fr news of anoda test to be conducted on buhari since Abba tested positive
Re: Coronavirus: How Is COVID-19 Affecting You, Your Family, Work & Business? by Dannieln1: 11:06am On Mar 24, 2020
For Abuja environs

Re: Coronavirus: How Is COVID-19 Affecting You, Your Family, Work & Business? by BB9ja007: 11:08am On Mar 24, 2020
Goat
Randy100:
Re: Coronavirus: How Is COVID-19 Affecting You, Your Family, Work & Business? by travelland(f): 11:08am On Mar 24, 2020
Johnbosco77:
I can't imagine the scale at which this pandemic will wipe out many souls....
I just pray we all live to tell tales...

PLS let dem recheck this our clueless president ooo, this one that ABBA kyari has tested positive..

Why hasn't it wiped out the souls yet, our borders have been opened up till recently. Chinese and many foreigners hhave been entering so how come we haven't been wiped out yet?
Re: Coronavirus: How Is COVID-19 Affecting You, Your Family, Work & Business? by Michealky: 11:08am On Mar 24, 2020
It hasn't really affected me yet, cos in my state everything seems to be going normal
Re: Coronavirus: How Is COVID-19 Affecting You, Your Family, Work & Business? by illicit(m): 11:08am On Mar 24, 2020
I have a tutorial and remedial class for WAEC and NECO 2020 candidates ongoing before the closing of schools and gatherings....
Now I am migrating or partially migrated to online tutorials for the majority of the same candidates as physical classes are now moderated.
I teach about 10 candidates in the morning and then I take another batch in the afternoon.
I don't teach more than 10 students at a time now physically.
the stay at home policy has affected patronage for physical classes.
Re: Coronavirus: How Is COVID-19 Affecting You, Your Family, Work & Business? by jericco1(m): 11:09am On Mar 24, 2020
Billygee2u:

You better continue.

Coronavirus cases top 330,000 worldwide as WHO warns 'pandemic is accelerating'
CGTN
SUMMARY
The COVID-19 outbreak was first reported in the city of Wuhan, central China's Hubei Province, in December 2019. Experts have attributed the outbreak to a novel coronavirus that has since spread across China and abroad with confirmed cases now exceeding 330,000 globally.

Here is what we know so far:

China: 81,747 confirmed cases (including 427 originating abroad); 3,283 deaths (including four in Hong Kong and two in Taiwan); 73,299 recovered

After five days of zero new cases, central China's Hubei Province reported one new COVID-19 case on Monday.

Wuhan will lift outbound travel restrictions starting April 8 after over two months on lockdown.

2020 Tokyo Olympics will be postponed by one year because of the coronavirus, International Olympic Committee member Dick Pound said. But the official announcement is yet to be made.

Italy: 4,789 new cases were reported, bringing the total to 63,927. Death toll rose by 601 to 6,077. Its "patient one" was discharged on Monday.

State leaders and senior officials on alert: German Chancellor Angela Merkel tested negative for the virus. Prince Albert II of Monaco tested positive for COVID-19. EU's chief Brexit negotiator Michel Barnier announced he also tested positive for the virus.

TIMELINE
16:46, 24-Mar-2020
Wuhan to lift restrictions on outbound travelers starting April 8

In a bid to resume the outbound movement of people, the health commission of central China's Hubei Province announced on Tuesday that residents of Wuhan, hit hardest by the COVID-19 outbreak in the country, will be allowed to travel outside the city starting April 8.

People in Wuhan will be allowed to travel outside the city and the province if they hold a green health code - meaning no contact with any infected or suspected COVID-19 cases, the commission said, adding that other cities in the province will lift travel curbs on March 25.

Meanwhile, colleges and universities, primary and secondary vocational schools, technical colleges and kindergartens in the province will remain closed.

China reported 78 new cases of the deadly coronavirus on Tuesday, with the vast majority brought in from overseas.

Click here for more.

16:45, 24-Mar-2020
380 of 427 imported coronavirus cases in China are Chinese nationals

The Chinese Foreign Ministry said that 380 of 427 imported coronavirus cases reported in China as of end of Monday are Chinese nationals.

16:30, 24-Mar-2020
Laos confirms first two COVID-19 cases

Health Ministry official in Laos confirmed the country's first two cases of COVID-19 during a press conference on Tuesday.

15:46, 24-Mar-2020
Finland's former president Martti Ahtisaari, who won the Nobel Peace Prize in 2008, has tested positive for the coronavirus, the president's office said on Tuesday.

"The infection was confirmed on Monday, March 23. President Ahtisaari is doing well, considering the situation," the office said in a statement.

15:30, 24-Mar-2020
Thai Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha said on Tuesday that Thailand will enter a state of emergency on Thursday to control and prevent the spread of COVID-19.

14:58, 24-Mar-2020
Shanghai to halt intl. flights at Hongqiao airport after Wednesday

Starting from Wednesday midnight, Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport will halt all international, Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan inbound and outbound flights, according to the Shanghai municipal authority.

Flights scheduled prior to the deadline will be moved to Pudong airport, but Hongqiao airport will remain operational for backup landings.

The decision was made to focus efforts on preventing imported coronavirus cases as Shanghai now stands as one of the hot spots of imported cases in China.

14:58, 24-Mar-2020
Answer Bank: When should you go to hospital amid COVID-19 pandemic?

Amid the global spread of coronavirus, people around the world are being asked to stay indoors, observe social distanciing. www.CGTN.com

That's a big sh!t. I'm in Lagos tho
Re: Coronavirus: How Is COVID-19 Affecting You, Your Family, Work & Business? by orunmila144: 11:09am On Mar 24, 2020
jericco1:
I've been indoors for almost two weeks now. What do you think? angry undecided
i think you must be tired of looking at your wife now. you need a break
Re: Coronavirus: How Is COVID-19 Affecting You, Your Family, Work & Business? by Bigzigg(m): 11:09am On Mar 24, 2020
It is well...
Re: Coronavirus: How Is COVID-19 Affecting You, Your Family, Work & Business? by EverestdeBliu(m): 11:09am On Mar 24, 2020
neyop85:
I am not feeling too well. Occasional coughs and a feeling of mucus in my throat. It's been like that since Saturday but its improving.

I have locked myself in my apartment since just incase.

This virus has really gone far.

God be with us.
you'll be fine

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: How Is COVID-19 Affecting You, Your Family, Work & Business? by Mike4S: 11:09am On Mar 24, 2020
As a teacher it's affected my school lesson.

Any parent interested here for home lesson should mail me. Location is strictly Lekki/Ajah
Re: Coronavirus: How Is COVID-19 Affecting You, Your Family, Work & Business? by Zealoy(m): 11:09am On Mar 24, 2020
Actually I wouldn't lie, Corona virus is actually making me rich
Re: Coronavirus: How Is COVID-19 Affecting You, Your Family, Work & Business? by Alajiki(m): 11:09am On Mar 24, 2020
DateMynd44:
It has never and will Never affect me according to the power that worketh in me

Katikati
Re: Coronavirus: How Is COVID-19 Affecting You, Your Family, Work & Business? by SlayerForever: 11:09am On Mar 24, 2020
It's affecting finances terribly. I'm so down now. embarassed
Re: Coronavirus: How Is COVID-19 Affecting You, Your Family, Work & Business? by millionboi2: 11:10am On Mar 24, 2020
Chatflick:
You don min it... Covid-19 has made me more money on the forex market. All I can say is thank you
Attention seeker

Tell us abt ur lost too

If u quote me and say pim,I will knock ur head with stone.
Re: Coronavirus: How Is COVID-19 Affecting You, Your Family, Work & Business? by mukthar2000(m): 11:10am On Mar 24, 2020
Randy100:
. stay a little longer , mumu
Re: Coronavirus: How Is COVID-19 Affecting You, Your Family, Work & Business? by Beckysexy(f): 11:10am On Mar 24, 2020
This shit is affecting me a lot
My sugar men don't even have my time again sef
Re: Coronavirus: How Is COVID-19 Affecting You, Your Family, Work & Business? by olendave(m): 11:10am On Mar 24, 2020
Chatflick:
You don min it... Covid-19 has made me more money on the forex market. All I can say is thank you

wow! that's exciting. pls show me the way out coz I also would love to make money on forex. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Coronavirus: How Is COVID-19 Affecting You, Your Family, Work & Business? by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 24, 2020
I never see toto Bleep for one week na
Re: Coronavirus: How Is COVID-19 Affecting You, Your Family, Work & Business? by Amanda4life: 11:13am On Mar 24, 2020
Not good at all.

So broke
Re: Coronavirus: How Is COVID-19 Affecting You, Your Family, Work & Business? by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 24, 2020
hisexcellency34:
I'm making millions of naira daily in self isolation
Hmmm
Re: Coronavirus: How Is COVID-19 Affecting You, Your Family, Work & Business? by jansonn(m): 11:13am On Mar 24, 2020
Chatflick:
pls, I'd like you to put me through some things in forex, can I pls have ur contact!! Pls
Re: Coronavirus: How Is COVID-19 Affecting You, Your Family, Work & Business? by Mekanus(m): 11:14am On Mar 24, 2020
If you work online you will know that this Covid-19 is a real pain in the ass.
Re: Coronavirus: How Is COVID-19 Affecting You, Your Family, Work & Business? by Louisboy22(m): 11:14am On Mar 24, 2020
wman:

If you know it wasn't affecting you, you could have kept quiet for others to speak.

Of course, it's all about you. Not about the restaurants, hotels and other businesses losing money.

Some christians and their 'my case is different' mentality. They don't care about others dying in accidents or other disasters. All they care about is themselves.

Jesus Christ was never like that. He was a compassionate person that was moved by the suffering of others.
I don't know what is wrong with so many Christians they are so self centered they don't care about any other person

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: How Is COVID-19 Affecting You, Your Family, Work & Business? by mattmogan88: 11:14am On Mar 24, 2020
I gat a video game center, by God's Grace things are still moving normal in my area,
Re: Coronavirus: How Is COVID-19 Affecting You, Your Family, Work & Business? by bonnyhope: 11:15am On Mar 24, 2020
My new catch ia supposed to visit but I just have to take precautionary measure by stopping her
Re: Coronavirus: How Is COVID-19 Affecting You, Your Family, Work & Business? by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 24, 2020
Doing good...Thank goodness for internet and ability to trade commodities,options,stocks,futures from the comfort of your room...
Re: Coronavirus: How Is COVID-19 Affecting You, Your Family, Work & Business? by boom99(m): 11:16am On Mar 24, 2020
I just they enjoy my sleep. I am loving this BUT if i remember how much I go see this month, WATER RUNAWAY MY EYES

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kissing May Cause Sexually Transmitted Diseases - The Lancet / Doctors Trained For Free In Nigeria To Serve For 9 Years Before Leaving - Ngige / DELSU Graduate Who Went Mentally Deranged Is Now Back On His Feet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.