Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,364 members, 7,822,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Coronavirus: How Is COVID-19 Affecting You, Your Family, Work & Business? - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: How Is COVID-19 Affecting You, Your Family, Work & Business? (26620 Views)

Coronavirus: How The Suspected Patient In Enugu ‘Died’ — Igbere TV / Coronavirus: How Are Your Colleagues & Organizations Adapting To Mask Culture? / Coronavirus: How To Observe Unsupervised Self Quarantine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: How Is COVID-19 Affecting You, Your Family, Work & Business? by Jh0wsef(m): 11:16am On Mar 24, 2020
I'm
Re: Coronavirus: How Is COVID-19 Affecting You, Your Family, Work & Business? by bmdmixer: 11:17am On Mar 24, 2020
DateMynd44:
It has never and will Never affect me according to the power that worketh in me
go volunteer and fight d virus since u get power
Re: Coronavirus: How Is COVID-19 Affecting You, Your Family, Work & Business? by bonnyhope: 11:17am On Mar 24, 2020
Beckysexy:
This shit is affecting me a lot
My sugar men don't even have my time again sef

You must be a good girl for being honest

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: How Is COVID-19 Affecting You, Your Family, Work & Business? by Chijeep(m): 11:18am On Mar 24, 2020
wman:

If you know it wasn't affecting you, you could have kept quiet for others to speak.

Of course, it's all about you. Not about the restaurants, hotels and other businesses losing money.

Some christians and their 'my case is different' mentality. They don't care about others dying in accidents or other disasters. All they care about is themselves.

Jesus Christ was never like that. He was a compassionate person that was moved by the suffering of others.

U r vry correct buh d comment u replied 2 answered d question d way it was asked.
dey question was in singular form wch is 4 a personal view.
if d question was hw is it affecting ur environments, community, state, or nation den his answer wud av bn different.
As 4 me n my family we'll serve d Lord n his protection over us will never fail

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: How Is COVID-19 Affecting You, Your Family, Work & Business? by Kingrefreshed: 11:18am On Mar 24, 2020
netpro:
With the continued spread of the deadly COVID-19 pandemic within Nigeria and around the world, in what ways has your life, family, work and business been affected?

Clients now no fit go westy or Bank go make payments.

This thing is affecting our business!
Re: Coronavirus: How Is COVID-19 Affecting You, Your Family, Work & Business? by WizBLANCE(m): 11:19am On Mar 24, 2020
As a business man, I have been on the positive side of things but then the thought of losing me, my friends or any member of my family have taken a better part of me.

I really don't want to lose anybody.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: How Is COVID-19 Affecting You, Your Family, Work & Business? by bonnyhope: 11:21am On Mar 24, 2020
SpecialAgent:
Religious sentimentality aside. Currently nothing much at all, even the sanitiser we provided at our shop is not being used by people, some don't give a shyt, while others just laugh. But if there is any delay in salary payment for workers, am sure there will be some negative effects in d future

Sell @ normal price and you will see people buying it

Some of you guys hiked the price because of high demand at this period
Re: Coronavirus: How Is COVID-19 Affecting You, Your Family, Work & Business? by dammywapes(m): 11:25am On Mar 24, 2020
My business is down!!! I run a football viewing center , have been indoor ever since then.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: How Is COVID-19 Affecting You, Your Family, Work & Business? by mattyboy007(m): 11:25am On Mar 24, 2020
akinjojo1234:

grin grin Abeg you guys should free my presido o, please, lol grin grin grin
He most be tested again ooo
Re: Coronavirus: How Is COVID-19 Affecting You, Your Family, Work & Business? by chally02(m): 11:26am On Mar 24, 2020
I should have been in UK at the moment for a project management training, trip cancelled, safety first..

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: How Is COVID-19 Affecting You, Your Family, Work & Business? by bonnyhope: 11:27am On Mar 24, 2020
IamgratefulLord:
tongue I am a Teacher!! I am at home resting!! I am running out of supplies!! God have mercy on us, let Your mercy triumph over judgement!! cry

Where do you reside

I can help for your provisions
Re: Coronavirus: How Is COVID-19 Affecting You, Your Family, Work & Business? by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 11:28am On Mar 24, 2020
Bad
Re: Coronavirus: How Is COVID-19 Affecting You, Your Family, Work & Business? by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 24, 2020
More hand washing and sanitizing procedure at work.

People don't shake hands like they use to do before.

Panick buying in the market, you see people priotizing things they are buying in the market like we getting reading for Zombie Apocalypse.

Most project on hold, everyone praying for the best and preparing for worse, having food and money at hand is a better accet than acquiring home properties
Re: Coronavirus: How Is COVID-19 Affecting You, Your Family, Work & Business? by EdiskyHarry: 11:29am On Mar 24, 2020
[quote author=wman post=87718454]

If you know it wasn't affecting you, you could have kept quiet for others to speak.

Of course, it's all about you. Not about the restaurants, hotels and other businesses losing money.

Some christians and their 'my case is different' mentality. They don't care about others dying in accidents or other disasters. All they care about is themselves.

Jesus Christ was never like that. He was a compassionate person that was moved by the suffering of others.[/quote
Honestly, you are making sense ]

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: How Is COVID-19 Affecting You, Your Family, Work & Business? by Humanoid01(m): 11:31am On Mar 24, 2020
wman:

Jesus Christ was never like that. He was a compassionate person that was moved by the suffering of others.
Oga, the question was "How is covid-19 affecting you, your family, work and business?" . The person you quoted responded accordingly. What else would you have him do? Why do people always look for the slightest opportunities to criticise?

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: How Is COVID-19 Affecting You, Your Family, Work & Business? by hahn(m): 11:31am On Mar 24, 2020
wman:

Jesus actually never existed

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: How Is COVID-19 Affecting You, Your Family, Work & Business? by Justarandomguy: 11:32am On Mar 24, 2020
Take time to read on "georgia guide stones" and compare it to the current situation
Re: Coronavirus: How Is COVID-19 Affecting You, Your Family, Work & Business? by Justarandomguy: 11:34am On Mar 24, 2020
hahn:

Jesus actually never existed

Re: Coronavirus: How Is COVID-19 Affecting You, Your Family, Work & Business? by seanwilliam(m): 11:34am On Mar 24, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

As a real niggarrr
I can say this Corona virus is gonna fuckkk and affect all of us directly or indirectly No matter the type of business or work we do

The viruse is gonna fuckkk some of us with condoms
And fuckkk others without condom

bro I go prefer make e fuhckk me with condom oo grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: How Is COVID-19 Affecting You, Your Family, Work & Business? by Unie30: 11:37am On Mar 24, 2020
It is terrible oo. Boss ordered all cleaners to stay at home. I now do both cleaning and official work.
Re: Coronavirus: How Is COVID-19 Affecting You, Your Family, Work & Business? by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 24, 2020
Waakanda:
Funny enough my business is still thriving cheesy

#DevourersAreRebuked
what kanda business is that?
Re: Coronavirus: How Is COVID-19 Affecting You, Your Family, Work & Business? by Bob57: 11:39am On Mar 24, 2020
Zealoy:
Actually I wouldn't lie, Corona virus is actually making me rich
How’s it making you rich bro?
Re: Coronavirus: How Is COVID-19 Affecting You, Your Family, Work & Business? by urchcoded(m): 11:40am On Mar 24, 2020
My late father's burial is scheduled to hold on Friday... It's gonna hold anyway. I advised my mum and elder siblings to make sure it is very brief.
Re: Coronavirus: How Is COVID-19 Affecting You, Your Family, Work & Business? by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:40am On Mar 24, 2020
Randy100:
My business is booming oh. The way I am selling chloroquine and Azithromycin this days, I just hope the virus stay a little longer.

Re: Coronavirus: How Is COVID-19 Affecting You, Your Family, Work & Business? by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 24, 2020
southniyikaye:
was watching a zombie movie last night
TRAIN TO BUSAN and was thinking it's just a movie joor until I realized same thing is happening in the world right now.
Just wish this is a bad dream we can all wake up from but sincerely, it's real.
This virus is teaching us to engage in altleast one online business in case of scenerio like this.
Even I have learnt A great lesson, after this clears, am enrolling in an online biz. .

PSALM 9 19&20

19 Arise, Lord, do not let mortals triumph;
    let the nations be judged in your presence.

20 STRIKE THEM WITH TERROR , LORD '
    LET THE NATIONS KNOW THEY ARE ONLY MORTAL.

last train to basan, still wanna watch that shiit.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: How Is COVID-19 Affecting You, Your Family, Work & Business? by Jaycew(f): 11:44am On Mar 24, 2020
I am into Events,
I run an ushering agency.
Also working freelance with event companies as an event coordinator.
I rent ushering outfit out to other ushering agencies.
And right now, all my events has been canceled.
It’s crazy!
To think I’m trying to save up to leave this country.
All my plans though.
To go authenticate my documents at the ministry of education Abuja. Had to cancel.
So I’m not a salary earner... I get paid anytime I work, now no work, no money.
It’s only a matter of time before one gets entirely broke and might not be able to afford daily bread.
But God dey. I know and have faith that a cure would found soon. And we can get our lives back.

6 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: How Is COVID-19 Affecting You, Your Family, Work & Business? by Dagrace01(m): 11:48am On Mar 24, 2020
I work with Chinese, and we've received our own stay home since 3weeks ago..
As a precaution to those of them that travelled back from Chinese new year festival on January Jan25..
My wife and son don't wanna leave home too cos I've been home, she's scared and negligence to work too for over 2weeks. He doesn't wanna go to school too, so atimes he stays at home with me, while his mother reluctantly goes to work.
But since schools are now under close down, he's always home, I'm scared for him too, He's 3 but he seems to have an iota of what's going on.
He can now pronounce "corona virus", he hears it on TV and videos I and his mother usually watch online with our phones.
We are taking precautionary measures though, maintaining distance with people and sanitizing ourselves.
I had go to the length of reporting my woman to his brother, she wanted to go for 7days vigil in the church, his brother called her to order!
We trying our best to stay safe as a family, and I urge everyone to pls do the same!
#LetsfightCovid-19 together.
Ao ni sise oooo!!!

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: How Is COVID-19 Affecting You, Your Family, Work & Business? by IamgratefulLord(f): 11:48am On Mar 24, 2020
bonnyhope:

Where do you reside

I can help for your provisions
Ha! That would be kind of you o! I live in kuje, Abuja. smiley
Re: Coronavirus: How Is COVID-19 Affecting You, Your Family, Work & Business? by Zealoy(m): 11:49am On Mar 24, 2020
Bob57:
How’s it making you rich bro?
catching out on hand sanitizers
Re: Coronavirus: How Is COVID-19 Affecting You, Your Family, Work & Business? by Fabulousman11: 11:49am On Mar 24, 2020
I have been having sex since. Now a good reason to have more sex with my girl ��

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kissing May Cause Sexually Transmitted Diseases - The Lancet / Doctors Trained For Free In Nigeria To Serve For 9 Years Before Leaving - Ngige / DELSU Graduate Who Went Mentally Deranged Is Now Back On His Feet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.