Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST - Business (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST (454146 Views)

NIPOST To Introduce Banking Services To Rural Areas — Shittu / USPS Package Delivery Problems / Have U Used USPS Or EMS Lately? Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (106) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by ibnquasale(m): 5:18pm On Oct 04, 2014
justi4jesu:

Why not collect one of the staff's number at the post office so you can keep up when the package finally arrives instead of going there frequently.

Thank you very much. i have done dat already. i just pray those people there wont steal the package. the expected delivery date was 18th of September.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by justi4jesu(f): 5:22pm On Oct 04, 2014
ibnquasale:

Thank you very much. i have done dat already. i just pray those people there wont steal the package. the expected delivery date was 18th of September.

You are welcome, just commit that person you took his/her number that you will find her something when he notifies you when your package lands wink

1 Like

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by greggy: 12:01pm On Oct 06, 2014
Hello @all, wahala don set for my side. I have always relied on USPS when shipping from the States and deliveries has been on schedule as i always ensure my cousin ships my package using the priority express mail international and insured. I tell u all, i have never lost any item even when it is sent to my village post office but last month, my cousin mailed a package and it left california sept 19th. I was so hopeful that i was getting my package in a max. of 1 week but up till date status still shows "processed through sort facility ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS) " . it has been like this since on the 22nd of sept. and now am so uncomfortable. My tracking starts with EU as usual.

I really don't know what to do, i have been to the VI Ems center but they said it hasn't arrived. Any advise will be appreciated.
thnx.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by dannytwix(m): 4:47pm On Oct 07, 2014
I wanna ship an iPhone using usps from US. hope stuff like that wont get stolen in Nipost o, what do u guys think?
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by greggy: 7:36pm On Oct 07, 2014
just ensure it gets shipped using the priority express mail international with insurance. Tracking number must start with an E. forget it if the tracking should start with L. that's some piece of advice bro.

dannytwix:
I wanna ship an iPhone using usps from US. hope stuff like that wont get stolen in Nipost o, what do u guys think?
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by dannytwix(m): 9:06pm On Oct 07, 2014
greggy:
just ensure it gets shipped using the priority express mail international with insurance. Tracking number must start with an E. forget it if the tracking should start with L. that's some piece of advice bro.

Greg thanks xx
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by mavinc4u(f): 12:46am On Oct 08, 2014
ibnquasale:

it looks like your package has gone to the place of no return. you have 2 options; go to their head office at nahco and complain or go to that your post office and tell them you went to their head office at nahco and you were told your package has been handed over to them a long time, that they should look for it and give it to you.

1 Like

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by mavinc4u(f): 12:50am On Oct 08, 2014
greggy:
Hello @all, wahala don set for my side. I have always relied on USPS when shipping from the States and deliveries has been on schedule as i always ensure my cousin ships my package using the priority express mail international and insured. I tell u all, i have never lost any item even when it is sent to my village post office but last month, my cousin mailed a package and it left california sept 19th. I was so hopeful that i was getting my package in a max. of 1 week but up till date status still shows "processed through sort facility ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS) " . it has been like this since on the 22nd of sept. and now am so uncomfortable. My tracking starts with EU as usual.

I really don't know what to do, i have been to the VI Ems center but they said it hasn't arrived. Any advise will be appreciated.
thnx.

just pray that they have not stolen your package
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by ibnquasale(m): 3:17am On Oct 08, 2014
mavinc4u:

it looks like your package has gone to the place of no return. you have 2 options; go to their head office at nahco and complain or go to that your post office and tell them you went to their head office at nahco and you were told your package has been handed over to them a long time, that they should look for it and give it to you.

i will be the first person at their office later in the morning... thanks for this...

meanwhile, i already filed a case of "item not received" through paypal. the seller promised to use a more secured shipping and charged me for it. i later found out that he used a cheaper one despite the fact that he charged me for a more secured one.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by justi4jesu(f): 6:07am On Oct 08, 2014
ibnquasale:

i will be the first person at their office later in the morning... thanks for this...

meanwhile, i already filed a case of "item not received" through paypal. the seller promised to use a more secured shipping and charged me for it. i later found out that he used a cheaper one despite the fact that he charged me for a more secured one.

These are the kind of practices that taint buying on eBay and the purpose of feedback is to let other buyers know your experience.

I'm all for live and let live. But it's sellers like this that make buyers leery of buying on ebay, thinking that they're going to get ripped off.

If it were me, I would email the seller and explain my disappointment in the shipping service switch and see how she/he handles it. Whether or not, and what kind of feedback I left would be based upon this.

1 Like

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by ibnquasale(m): 6:37am On Oct 08, 2014
justi4jesu:

These are the kind of practices that taint buying on eBay and the purpose of feedback is to let other buyers know your experience.

I'm all for live and let live. But it's sellers like this that make buyers leery of buying on ebay, thinking that they're going to get ripped off.

If it were me, I would email the seller and explain my disappointment in the shipping service switch and see how she handles it. Wether or not, and what kind of feedback I left would be based upon this.

I already did that, infact, i wrote to paypal and called ebay on the matter. i also "promised" the seller to help him with negative comment for trying to rip me off. smiley
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by ibnquasale(m): 11:28am On Oct 08, 2014
mavinc4u:

Life saver alert!!!!! wink smiley kiss

i employed this strategy and i have my package NOW!. thanks to everyone.... @mavinc4u, @justi4jesu, @mynd44, @Originalsly,
@all, kindly forgive me if i forgot to mention ur name.

if not that one has the mind of God, i would have taught that seller a lesson for wanting to short changed me.....
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 08, 2014
ibnquasale:

i employed this strategy and i have my package NOW!. thanks to everyone.... @mavinc4u, @justi4jesu, @mynd44, @Originalsly,

if not that one has the mind of God, i would have taught that seller a lesson for wanting to short changed me.....
Gudluck!

1 Like

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Mynd44: 3:33pm On Oct 08, 2014
ibnquasale:

Cool
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by mavinc4u(f): 1:17am On Oct 09, 2014
ibnquasale:

good to know. Have you closed the filed case on paypal/ebay? How much did you pay the seller for shipping the item?
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by ibnquasale(m): 12:11am On Oct 10, 2014
mavinc4u:

good to know. Have you closed the filed case on paypal/ebay? How much did you pay the seller for shipping the item?

Yeah,i have done that. i paid 50 dollar for shipping. its a new samsung note 8.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by mavinc4u(f): 12:09am On Oct 11, 2014
ibnquasale:

Yeah,i have done that. i paid 50 dollar for shipping. its a new samsung note 8.

oh! lucky seller and you are lucky too because such item are not always received when shipped through that means. i would have told you to collect your shipping payment back from that seller so that he learns his lessons. any way enjoy your tablet

1 Like

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by justi4jesu(f): 6:41am On Oct 11, 2014
ibnquasale:

Cool....

1 Like

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by eadegbotolu: 3:07pm On Oct 15, 2014
Please I am expecting an item from the UK which is almost certain that it will be delivered by NIPOST. Now the issue is the company (Just flight) do not subscribe to tracking services. How do I know that my item is in Nigeria? The stories I have read on here are scary. Can anyone help.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Originalsly: 3:18pm On Oct 16, 2014
eadegbotolu:
Please I am expecting an item from the UK which is almost certain that it will be delivered by NIPOST. Now the issue is the company (Just flight) do not subscribe to tracking services. How do I know that my item is in Nigeria? The stories I have read on here are scary. Can anyone help.
Hmmm.....almost certain via Nipost...company doesn't do tra king.....you need lots of prayers and good luck on this one!
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by jerrygome: 6:14pm On Oct 16, 2014
I have a problem. My tracking number shows my package is delivered to my local office.I've gone twice to the office and they said my package was never delivered at their office

Today I went there again and the lady told me that my package has not been delivered.

What do I do?
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by mavinc4u(f): 12:37am On Oct 17, 2014
jerrygome:
I have a problem. My tracking number shows my package is delivered to my local office.I've gone twice to the office and they said my package was never delivered at their office

Today I went there again and the lady told me that my package has not been delivered.

What do I do?

tracking number shows delivered at your post office and you are still asking what you should do? Please ask them to track that item and tell you another post office that has the same name as theirs. they should direct you to their extension if they have extension. Ask to see their Manager, most of our post men are very cunning.

2 Likes

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by jerrygome: 9:57pm On Oct 17, 2014
mavinc4u:

tracking number shows delivered at your post office and you are still asking what you should do? Please ask them to track that item and tell you another post office that has the same name as theirs. they should direct you to their extension if they have extension. Ask to see their Manager, most of our post men are very cunning.

Thanks. The funny thing is what I'm expecting will be of zero importance to a postman as it is part of a complex machine. I'm so pissed and I don't have time as I wish to visit the post office. My next time of visit I'll make sure I speak with the manager or whoever runs the show there
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Gedilez(f): 9:06pm On Oct 25, 2014
Please everyone in the forum...help me out on what next to do...or does any usps flight to naija crash recently cos i'm really confused here.. after my item was sent it didn't track until after a week and this is all i have on it so far..

Postal Product:

Features:

International Parcels

Date & Time

Status of Item

October 16, 2014 , 6:48 am

Processed Through Sort Facility

ISC MIAMI FL (USPS)

Your item was processed through our ISC MIAMI FL (USPS) facility on October 16, 2014 at 6:48 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

October 16, 2014 , 6:42 am

Arrived at Sort Facility

ISC MIAMI FL (USPS)

Tracking..CW********US
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by casualobserver1: 4:23am On Oct 29, 2014
Gedilez:
Please everyone in the forum...help me out on what next to do...or does any usps flight to naija crash recently cos i'm really confused here.. after my item was sent it didn't track until after a week and this is all i have on it so far..

Postal Product:

Features:

International Parcels

Date & Time

Status of Item

ISC MIAMI FL (USPS)

Your item was processed through our ISC MIAMI FL (USPS) facility on October 16, 2014 at 6:48 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

Arrived at Sort Facility

ISC MIAMI FL (USPS)

Tracking..CW********US

Take it easy. Mine was like that for 6 days until it updated and showed that it had reached Nigeria on the 27th of October. My tracking number also starts with CW like yours. It takes US Customs a lot of time to sort through stuff.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by justi4jesu(f): 6:13am On Oct 29, 2014
Gedilez:

Postal Product:

Features:

International Parcels

Date & Time

Status of Item

ISC MIAMI FL (USPS)

Arrived at Sort Facility

ISC MIAMI FL (USPS)

Tracking..CW********US

Be patient and keep checking for update, most times they update late.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by shrekandfiona: 8:09am On Oct 29, 2014
Gedilez:

Postal Product:

Features:

International Parcels

Date & Time

Status of Item

ISC MIAMI FL (USPS)

Arrived at Sort Facility

ISC MIAMI FL (USPS)

Tracking..CW********US
it is in transit already to Naija. You won't get an update until it arrives and clears through customs. Just keep checking occasionally
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by mosceuetal(m): 7:21pm On Nov 07, 2014
Hi, am expecting a package from US to Nigeria since about three weeks now and from what i could get via the tracking code given to it arrived Nigeria since 2 days ago. I don't know what to do to retrieve my stuff. Kindly help.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Originalsly: 12:06am On Nov 09, 2014
mosceuetal:
Hi, am expecting a package from US to Nigeria since about three weeks now and from what i could get via the tracking code given to it arrived Nigeria since 2 days ago. I don't know what to do to retrieve my stuff. Kindly help.
Be patient...customs is already swamped with parcels....will take longer time than usual for processing before releasing for delivery. If it wasn't sent priority/first class....pray you get it before Christmas!
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Franzeez(m): 3:09pm On Nov 17, 2014
Does any one know the courier company called LBC? I am expecting a very important document of my niece from manila, I don't even know if LBC has an agent or office in Nigeria? Original documents foir that matter? Does anyone have an idea? Where I can lkocate LBC or which company do they work with?
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by topeorekoy(m): 2:02pm On Nov 27, 2014
Please does anyone know a NIPOST event office with the code below

NGSHOMO

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (106) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.