Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,389 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST - Business (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST (454108 Views)

NIPOST To Introduce Banking Services To Rural Areas — Shittu / USPS Package Delivery Problems / Have U Used USPS Or EMS Lately? Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (106) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Lexyp(m): 9:37am On Jan 15, 2015
@hakavveli,thanks so much I just check it now and it's shown is now in NIGERIA on transit to my location here in Nigeria am so happy thanks.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by HakaVveli: 10:32am On Jan 15, 2015
Your package is still in transit i'd say. It have to get here first before it can be available for tracking in nigeria... Try tracking with trackitonline to see.

Might take time but you'll have it eventually. I've been waiting from Dec 16 for mine.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Papertrail11(m): 12:56pm On Jan 15, 2015
Papertrail11:
Hello shippn experts im still havn a lil problem wif my shipment. I was sent a package on the 22 nd of dec through usps trackn LN*********US. Currently now this is wat its shown

December 22, 2014
3:43 pm
Picked Up, SPRINGFIELD, IL 62705

December 22, 2014
5:32 pm
Departed Post Office, SPRINGFIELD, IL 62705

December 22, 2014
6:18 pm
Shipping Label Created, SPRINGFIELD, IL 62702

December 22, 2014
11:16 pm
Arrived at USPS Origin Facility, CHAMPAIGN, IL 61821

December 23, 2014
3:39 am
Departed USPS Facility, CHAMPAIGN, IL 61821

December 23, 2014
4:31 pm
Arrived at USPS Facility, CHICAGO, IL 60666

its passed 3 weeks now and anytime I try to track on nipost site http://www.nipost.gov.ng/Track_Confirm.aspx it dosent bring out anything at all any suggestions

Any suggestions in the house it? ??
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by lovehasnoe: 5:22pm On Jan 15, 2015
URGENT........

Please does anyone know a NIPOST event office with the code below and the exact address because i've been to Sabo and Agomeji and still don't know which one of them is NGYABA.

NGYABA
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by tundeks: 2:45am On Jan 16, 2015
I sent a phone from Nigeria to china thru NIPOST, when i enter my tracking number, it keep on displaying, 31st december 2014: Item received, inserted into bag.
No further update, i'm just fed up
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Lexyp(m): 11:45pm On Jan 16, 2015
Thanks to you all,got my pavkage today at last...
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by jaydee87(m): 11:50pm On Jan 16, 2015
lovehasnoe:
URGENT........

Please does anyone know a NIPOST event office with the code below and the exact address because i've been to Sabo and Agomeji and still don't know which one of them is NGYABA.

NGYABA
my advice is go to agomeji and ask them where it is, that is what I shud have done too..
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by jaydee87(m): 11:51pm On Jan 16, 2015
Papertrail11:

Any suggestions in the house it? ??
might be in transit... and try tracking with USPS site too.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by zenith4biz(m): 3:38pm On Jan 23, 2015
lovehasnoe:
URGENT........

NGYABA

Your parcel should be at Yaba post office.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by domack99(m): 9:51am On Jan 24, 2015
God will help me, how come I never see this thread before, I bought something from ebay.com and the seller sent the package through USPS. Since Tuesday 20th of January. The tracking information on USPS website shows that the package is still in US as at now, from what I have read so far on this thread, the package might as well be in Nigeria.

Can someone please help on how to go about this.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Mynd44: 10:05am On Jan 24, 2015
domack99:
God will help me, how come I never see this thread before, I bought something from ebay.com and the seller sent the package through USPS. Since Tuesday 20th of January. The tracking information on USPS website shows that the package is still in US as at now, from what I have read so far on this thread, the package might as well be in Nigeria.

Can someone please help on how to go about this.
Track it here

http://www.nipost.gov.ng/Track_Confirm.aspx

That is NIPOST. If they can't find it, it is either still in the US or passing through sorting. It is just Tuesday na. It normally takes 10 working days.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by domack99(m): 11:06am On Jan 24, 2015
Mynd44:

Track it here

That is NIPOST. If they can't find it, it is either still in the US or passing through sorting. It is just Tuesday na. It normally takes 10 working days.

Thanks for the fast response, will track it and is there any number I can call for update
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Mynd44: 11:08am On Jan 24, 2015
domack99:

Thanks for the fast response, will track it and is there any number I can call for update
Just track and from there you can decide. It is still early. Probably still in transit
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by domack99(m): 11:19am On Jan 24, 2015
Mynd44:

Just track and from there you can decide. It is still early. Probably still in transit

I entered the tracking number CX*********US sent to me on the Nipost site you posted and no response. Page remain the same. No message display at all.

I guess am to use the international Items Track not the domestic items track. May be still on transit as you said, will be patient till Tuesday or Wednesday. Am just somehow scared based on what I have read so far on this thread. The item coming is very important and can't afford it to miss on transit.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Mynd44: 11:23am On Jan 24, 2015
domack99:

I entered the tracking number CX*********US sent to me on the Nipost site you posted and no response. Page remain the same. No message display at all.

I guess am to use the international Items Track not the domestic items track. May be still on transit as you said, will be patient till Tuesday or Wednesday. Am just somehow scared based on what I have read so far on this thread. The item coming is very important and can't afford it to miss on transit.
It is probably not in Nigeria yet or in sorting.

But keep checking
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 24, 2015
Mynd44:

Track it here

Hello, I've been doing pick ups at the post office for years but this year they started charging N500 per pickup. I ordered 2 wristwatches but one got here first and I paid N500 without documentation or receipt now the second one has arrived and I'm being asked to pay another N500. The attendant there says the courier charge I paid online only applies to the country of origin and not destination. Please explain this to me. Something tells me this collection is illegal and wrong.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Mynd44: 11:34am On Jan 24, 2015
blink182:
Hello, I've been doing pick ups at the post office for years but this year they started charging N500 per pickup. I ordered 2 wristwatches but one got here first and I paid N500 without documentation or receipt now the second one has arrived and I'm being asked to pay another N500. The attendant there says the courier charge I paid online only applies to the country of origin and not destination. Please explain this to me. Something tells me this collect ion is illegal and wrong.
And money you pay without documentation is illegal na. But is there anything we can do?

Corruption is Nigeria
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 24, 2015
Mynd44:

And money you pay without documentation is illegal na. But is there anything we can do?

Corruption is Nigeria
So there is no higher authority we can call to stop this rubbish, those workers have a salary and should be contented with that.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Mynd44: 11:47am On Jan 24, 2015
blink182:
So there is no higher authority we can call to stop this rubbish, those workers have a salary and should be contented with that.
Well sorry. I don't know who to call.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by domack99(m): 1:36pm On Jan 24, 2015
Mynd44:

It is probably not in Nigeria yet or in sorting.

But keep checking

Thanks friend, will keep you updated
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Theonlyson(m): 3:17pm On Jan 25, 2015
pls. House i just brought a phone from china( aliexpress) and it has some fault, the seller told me to send it back. My question is Should i go to my nearest post office to send it back to him. Pls need ur help
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by tundeks: 12:50pm On Jan 26, 2015
Theonlyson:
pls. House i just brought a phone from china( aliexpress) and it has some fault, the seller told me to send it back. My question is Should i go to my nearest post office to send it back to him. Pls need ur help
If it's a minor fault, i'l advice u to repair it in Nigeria, bt if u want to send it back u can send it via Nipost and ready to wait for at least 2months b4 it gt to china or u can make use of fast courier service e.g DHL or FEDEX. I sent ma faulty tablet bk to china, dis's d 6th wk, it has nt reached d destination
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Papertrail11(m): 11:14pm On Jan 29, 2015
almost a month plus since I was sent a package via usps wif d LN....US tracking still no show dont evn know hw many weeks it takes to arrive sef 4weeks counting. Has any one who got sent stuffs started recievn deirz
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Papertrail11(m): 11:47pm On Jan 29, 2015
demmyboy1:
I need help pls, i sent a mail through USPS since the 27th of August and i am the receiver is yet to receive it in Nigeria. Although i have read that tracking number starting with LC usually give problem but i never knew this until i sent the package. The information i could gather from the tracking goes thus:

LC4********8US

Your item was processed through and left our CHICAGO, IL 60666 facility on August 29, 2013 at 11:54 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

Processed through USPS Sort Facility

August 29, 2013, 11:54 pm

CHICAGO, IL 60666

International Letter

Depart USPS Sort Facility
August 28, 2013

CAPITOL HEIGHTS, MD 20790

Processed at USPS Origin Sort Facility
August 27, 2013, 10:44 pm

CAPITOL HEIGHTS, MD 20790

Dispatched to Sort Facility

August 27, 2013, 5:49 pm
HYATTSVILLE, MD 20784
Acceptance

August 27, 2013, 2:05 pm

HYATTSVILLE, MD 20784

I keep getting this information whenever i track the item,i am a bit confused because this is an important document that needs to be received ASAP. pls any one with idea or experience should pls shed more light to this matter.im lost

did yu latr get yur stuff
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Papertrail11(m): 11:52pm On Jan 29, 2015
mavinc4u:

LC takes 5-7 days to get to Nigeria. It normally arrives with registered mail but because some of our post men are corrupt. They can steal it if is a valuable item and tell you they have not received it. i have received some and i have lost some as well. Everything depends on the character of people you have at your assigned post office to your address. if they have a questionable character, you will not receive it unless you dig it out with them at their head office before it would come out.

you cannot track LC on NIPOST site even sometimes on USPS site; they call it local. it is untraceable. it is called do it at your own risk because of Nigeria postal system.

So if one cant track lc on nipost site and usps hw do we track LN then snd evn collect it sef??
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by demmyboy1(m): 12:11am On Jan 30, 2015
Yes i did got the package intact,it took almost a month to arrive
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 30, 2015
Manic007:
USPS (United States Postal Service) And NIPOST Package Delivery Problems

This is apparently the second time i am loosing package sent from USA through USPS to NIPOST i don't know why nipost a national carrier can't bring you package to your doorstep when DHL and others can i regret making her use the cheap stupid USPS package delivery arrangement she sent me the tracking number the package only tracks within US but even when it eventually gets to Nigeria it never gets delivered to your home is it that you have to go to NIPOST to collect it or how first i loosed a Laptop now i am about to loose my Sony PSP console with any idea on what i can do to retrieve all my packages please holla back at me-please call which ever goes through they both my numbers or mail me -i would really like to know if i should go to NIPOST office and which of their office because currently i live in OLODI-APAPA in LAGOS. thanks for your kindly and brotherly support and advice in advance.

I have a question ooooo!!

Dont be annoyed!

Why would you use USPS to deliver a valuable object like yours? If i was buying a laptop I wouldn't be relying on free shipping to bring it to me.

Its just like asking NIPOST to track a parcel that has entered US. How do you want them to pull that off. DHL can track because when it gets to the destination country it is still handled by the DHL branch in that country. There's no USPS branch in Nigeria so they cannot tract your parcel in Nigeria.

Brother carry your waka go NIPOST office go sort out your parcel. Instead of doing the proper thing you will all be cutting corners. Now the shit hits the fan and your are crying like a baby.

I've been using free shipping from China for a year and a half now and I get my parcels at the NIPOST office without hassles. (WOAH! I just rhymed). Only it takes time to arrive.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by domack99(m): 6:09pm On Feb 02, 2015
This is getting interesting, My own tracking code is CX*********US, can anyone tell me the reliability of code starting with "CX", the person that send the parcel paid $94 about N18,000 to USPS and that to me is not cheap. I thought USPS is on the same level with UPS, DHL and the likes until I saw this thread through google.

The package was sent on 20th-Dec-2014 and more than 10 days now, tracking on USPS site says parcel is on its way to the destination.
I was able to call NIPOST (thanks to Mynd44) and I was told to call this week for follow, am really getting scared with all sort of revelation have heard on this thread, how I wish I saw this thread earlier, USPS partner with the wrong company.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Originalsly: 6:27pm On Feb 02, 2015
domack99:
This is getting interesting, My own tracking code is CX*********US, can anyone tell me the reliability of code starting with "CX", the person that send the parcel paid $94 about N18,000 to USPS and that to me is not cheap. I thought USPS is on the same level with UPS, DHL and the likes until I saw this thread through google.

The package was sent on 20th-Dec-2014 and more than 10 days now, tracking on USPS site says parcel is on its way to the destination.
I was able to call NIPOST (thanks to Mynd44) and I was told to call this week for follow, am really getting scared with all sort of revelation have heard on this thread, how I wish I saw this thread earlier, USPS partner with the wrong company.

Did you try finding out how much it would have cost vIa Fedex/UPS/DHL? USPS mail is and would always be delivered by Nipost as long as Nipost is a federal agency....and vice versa. On the contrary.... if you pay through your nose and post a parcel via Fedex, UPS or DHL.....it is very likely that USPS would be delivering it. Read more...learn more. Don't worry much...like they said...by this week you shouldr eceive or get an update
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Papertrail11(m): 6:28pm On Feb 02, 2015
domack99:

dont be scared mate mine is LN....US and was sent 23rd dec 2014 christmas weeek or ther3 about havrnt recived it as well....so if you get yours holla cos I too am expecting mine too
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Mynd44: 6:32pm On Feb 02, 2015
You guys are getting us(me) confused ooo. Have you tracked it? What are they saying on both USPS and NIPOST websites?

That is the only tool I can use to advise you.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Papertrail11(m): 7:05pm On Feb 02, 2015
Mynd44:
You guys are getting us(me) confused ooo. Have you tracked it? What are they saying on both USPS and NIPOST websites?

That is the only tool I can use to advise you.

as for me I have I sent mine since 23rd of dec last yr and on usps it shows In transit arrived at USPS facility Chicago Il 60666....That is wot it has been showing

on nipost site wen I pastr the cracking in d tracking section and click submit it shows nothing and it more than a month no result

LN....US

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (106) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.