Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,841 members, 7,831,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Delta Government Gives Out Cheques To Victims Of Uwheru Herdsmen Attack - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta Government Gives Out Cheques To Victims Of Uwheru Herdsmen Attack (25936 Views)

Delta Government Commences Demolition Of Illegal Structures / Sit-at-home: Adopt Another Approach. Delta Government Begs IPOB, Unknown Gunmen / Pat Utomi: Success Adegor Video Shows Delta Government Has No Shame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Government Gives Out Cheques To Victims Of Uwheru Herdsmen Attack by wonuks(m): 10:50am On Mar 24, 2020
cool
Re: Delta Government Gives Out Cheques To Victims Of Uwheru Herdsmen Attack by Jaqenhghar: 10:52am On Mar 24, 2020
Figliomi:
Where are those that called themselves Niger Delta Avengers. Why not avenge the death of these innocent deltans that has been killed by theses cow breeding fa**ot's. Fa**ot's grin grin grin grin fa**ot's cattle rearers nice name grin grin grin grin grin
My brother. I just tire
Re: Delta Government Gives Out Cheques To Victims Of Uwheru Herdsmen Attack by galaxy2020(m): 10:54am On Mar 24, 2020
Get a security outfit to curb these herdsmen menace. If not, you will be given out more cheques in the future.
Re: Delta Government Gives Out Cheques To Victims Of Uwheru Herdsmen Attack by nowpresence(f): 10:59am On Mar 24, 2020
Jaqenhghar:
Una get cultists
Una get militant
Una go dey brag about how waffi no dey come last
Una be the most gangter and the most ruthless
Yet na fulani dey terrorise una people
Ironically the same cultists and MEND wil prefer to prey on these people who just recieved cheques
I guess your state is free of this plague
Re: Delta Government Gives Out Cheques To Victims Of Uwheru Herdsmen Attack by hahn(m): 10:59am On Mar 24, 2020
SweetJoystick:
Cheques without value or na open cheque?

Blank check
Re: Delta Government Gives Out Cheques To Victims Of Uwheru Herdsmen Attack by DabuIIIT: 10:59am On Mar 24, 2020
Captainrambo2:
myndd44 come o

Guy remove one D otherwise he won't see it
Re: Delta Government Gives Out Cheques To Victims Of Uwheru Herdsmen Attack by SweetJoystick(m): 11:00am On Mar 24, 2020
Captainrambo2:
myndd44 come o
SMH how is asking your father a curse? It's a simple request
Get proper education, you won't. If i say your father, it's not a curse or disrespect, if i say your father is......with a negative word, then it becomes a curse or disrespect. Same thing as ask your father the question not being a curse/abuse
Re: Delta Government Gives Out Cheques To Victims Of Uwheru Herdsmen Attack by MondayOsunbor(m): 11:08am On Mar 24, 2020
StaffofOrayan:
Very soon we would all part ways
Herdsmen kill and go Scotfree
Kudos to the governor
But we are always acting after the event in the south

cold bloodied attacks

what a disgrace madam was raped and oga was killed!
in their own houses by people from another country
Re: Delta Government Gives Out Cheques To Victims Of Uwheru Herdsmen Attack by Aryafucksfinaly(f): 11:21am On Mar 24, 2020
Baroba:
Fulani terrorist will come to the Southern part of the country kill, rape, pillage and nothing happens to them, how many southerners will getaway with such in the North..Keep deceiving una self with one Nigeria...

If they ask you to volunteer to be trekking for miles caring for cows, will you oblige?
Re: Delta Government Gives Out Cheques To Victims Of Uwheru Herdsmen Attack by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 24, 2020
-
Re: Delta Government Gives Out Cheques To Victims Of Uwheru Herdsmen Attack by Grace001: 11:34am On Mar 24, 2020
interesting
Re: Delta Government Gives Out Cheques To Victims Of Uwheru Herdsmen Attack by Jaqenhghar: 11:35am On Mar 24, 2020
nowpresence:

I guess your state is free of this plague
That is not the point I am making.
Re: Delta Government Gives Out Cheques To Victims Of Uwheru Herdsmen Attack by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:37am On Mar 24, 2020
so, the herdsmen go free like that....

SMH.

1 Like

Re: Delta Government Gives Out Cheques To Victims Of Uwheru Herdsmen Attack by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 24, 2020
Figliomi:
Where are those that called themselves Niger Delta Avengers. Why not avenge the death of these innocent deltans that has been killed by theses cow breeding fa**ot's. Fa**ot's grin grin grin grin fa**ot's cattle rearers nice name grin grin grin grin grin

Those ones are just noise makers.

They are after money and ransome.

1 Like

Re: Delta Government Gives Out Cheques To Victims Of Uwheru Herdsmen Attack by anonimi: 12:02pm On Mar 24, 2020
Jaqenhghar:
Una get cultists
Una get militant
Una go dey brag about how waffi no dey come last
Una be the most gangter and the most ruthless
Yet na fulani dey terrorise una people
Ironically the same cultists and MEND wil prefer to prey on these people who just recieved cheques

This is called uncommon wisdom, the likes of which is a rare find on nairaland. cheesy
You do well boss. grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3929046_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

4 Likes

Re: Delta Government Gives Out Cheques To Victims Of Uwheru Herdsmen Attack by anonimi: 12:06pm On Mar 24, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Delta Government Gives Out Cheques To Victims Of Uwheru Herdsmen Attack by Emma1630(m): 1:08pm On Mar 24, 2020
Hoping this one is not audio
Re: Delta Government Gives Out Cheques To Victims Of Uwheru Herdsmen Attack by Ewedegubbler: 2:22pm On Mar 24, 2020
StaffofOrayan:
Very soon we would all part ways
Herdsmen kill and go Scotfree
Kudos to the governor
But we are always acting after the event in the south

yea. but you will be the first to shout I am not igbo, I am not Biafran, niger delta this, south south that ands yet you are dying like fowls..
Re: Delta Government Gives Out Cheques To Victims Of Uwheru Herdsmen Attack by StaffofOrayan(m): 2:38pm On Mar 24, 2020
From your moniker, I guess you always need someone to quarrel with

Ewedegubbler:

yea. but you will be the first to shout I am not igbo, I am not Biafran, niger delta this, south south that ands yet you are dying like fowls..
Re: Delta Government Gives Out Cheques To Victims Of Uwheru Herdsmen Attack by Legendguru: 4:41pm On Mar 24, 2020
Oh
Re: Delta Government Gives Out Cheques To Victims Of Uwheru Herdsmen Attack by Abiberry: 6:21pm On Mar 24, 2020
Psalmy2cute:

Buhari issued 5000 naira trader money grin grin

Re: Delta Government Gives Out Cheques To Victims Of Uwheru Herdsmen Attack by WeRblessed(f): 7:57am On Mar 25, 2020
The best justice for these victims is to arrest the perpetrators and bring them to court.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Attack On Uzodinma’s Country Home Politically Sponsored, Says Imo Govt / Photos From Valedictory Session For Amina Mohammed / Bad Road: I Was Stuck In Ogun For Hours – Akpabio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.