Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,475 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Look At What They are Teaching My Younger Brother [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Look At What They are Teaching My Younger Brother [Picture] (9879 Views)

A Nairaland Lady I Employed Is Teaching My Pupils Immoral Things / My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. / She Is Acting Weird After Seeing His Younger Brother's Pixs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look At What They are Teaching My Younger Brother [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:56pm On Mar 24, 2020
The federal government should make fraud life imprisonment or death penalty. Almost all the youths are going the wrong way — even the ones with good parenting.

The virus 419 is worse than Covid-19. The government will never listen until it gets out of hand.

If you have younger ones or elderly ones, advise them if you notice any funny international transaction.

2 Likes

Re: Look At What They are Teaching My Younger Brother [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:58pm On Mar 24, 2020
There is fire on the mountain in this country. Who will quench it?
Re: Look At What They are Teaching My Younger Brother [Picture] by icebird25(m): 2:34pm On Mar 24, 2020
Fraud should be made life imprisonment.
What about quaraption
Embezzlement
Mismanagement
That our volicitians are using to cripple this country..

7 Likes

Re: Look At What They are Teaching My Younger Brother [Picture] by jeff1607(m): 2:37pm On Mar 24, 2020
do you really enjoy doing this?
Re: Look At What They are Teaching My Younger Brother [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:38pm On Mar 24, 2020
jeff1607:
do you really enjoy doing this?

I hate the rate at which the youths are going into crime and I can't spare anyone — including my siblings. Do you like it? I mean, fraud?
Re: Look At What They are Teaching My Younger Brother [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:41pm On Mar 24, 2020
Nigerians are so lucky they have criminals as politicians.

This gives everyone the opportunity to act the way they want and commit heinous crimes.

Let someone like me take over power and watch how my intolerance to crime will make this country great. Unfortunately, they can't allow good people like us, or at least, people who mean good take over power.

5 Likes

Re: Look At What They are Teaching My Younger Brother [Picture] by lilianofentse(f): 5:35pm On Mar 24, 2020
iLegendd:

I hate the rate at which the youths are going into crime and I can't spare anyone — including my siblings. Do you like it? I mean, fraud?
I don't think you understand him clearly, I think he meant to ask if you love trolling this much.

7 Likes

Re: Look At What They are Teaching My Younger Brother [Picture] by Hbabarb: 5:37pm On Mar 24, 2020
When the younger ones request for laptop just know it’s Yahoo they need it for.
Re: Look At What They are Teaching My Younger Brother [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:18pm On Mar 24, 2020
lilianofentse:
I don't think you understand him clearly, I think he meant to ask if you love trolling this much.

I do. Is this thread trolling? I'm summoning, not trolling.

Though, I know any fraudster or potential one will hate this thread and call it names. In this regard, I understood where he was coming from and that was why I asked him that question and he ran away.
Re: Look At What They are Teaching My Younger Brother [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:27pm On Mar 24, 2020
Hbabarb:
When the younger ones request for laptop just know it’s Yahoo they need it for.

I bought all of them laptops — they didn't ask for it. The one that chatted me is into music and he loves making beats with the desktop at home, so I bought him a laptop to enable him have more freedom.

The other one is a footballer and played for Rivers state, but has changed club and he's making his moves to go to Spain, so I bought him one too and taught him book publishing so he can use it to make money because I prefer empowering people to make money themselves and not ask me for money.

So, seeing that message from him got me upset. It's as if he is deviating from what I bought the laptop for because of peer pressure. My younger sis, I bought for her and all that.

I hate seeing people I'm trying to put on the right path deviate.

5 Likes

Re: Look At What They are Teaching My Younger Brother [Picture] by tundchip2: 7:36pm On Mar 24, 2020
Yeah, that's the new western union tut. Get an old account, Easy money.
Don't blame fraud, our society is bleeped up, most people have no choice but to do 419/fraud.
Just because you have it easy doesn't mean other youths are lazy, not all of us can write books or comprehend how to go by online jobs.
Without fraud, most youths would have turned armed robbers/ drug peddlers. That would result in the crime rate surging and more influx of guns in Nigeria. I'm just saying, look at it from another perspective.
mehn, everyone is just trying to survive, even the greatest looters, our politicians.
you know if your brother is really doing fraud, you can't stop him right?
Just keep doing your thing and we'll keep doing ours too, make we all stay in our lane.
Btw, tell your brother to message me if he wants updated cash out tools. I'll help.
Peace �

5 Likes

Re: Look At What They are Teaching My Younger Brother [Picture] by Dexlomo: 7:57pm On Mar 24, 2020
Please OP, explain further the chat as I cannot see anything fraudulent in the post or could it be that I am so Jew that I know nothing?

2 Likes

Re: Look At What They are Teaching My Younger Brother [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:18pm On Mar 24, 2020
tundchip2:
Don't blame fraud, our society is bleeped up, most people have no choice but to do 419/fraud.
Just because you have it easy doesn't mean other youths are lazy, not all of us can write books or comprehend how to go by online jobs.
Without fraud, most youths would have turned armed robbers/ drug peddlers. That would result in the crime rate surging and more influx of guns in Nigeria. I'm just saying, look at it from another perspective.
mehn, everyone is just trying to survive, even the greatest looters, our politicians.
Just keep doing your thing and we'll keep doing ours too, make we all stay in our lane.
Btw, tell your brother to message me if he wants updated cash out tools. I'll help.
Peace �

Nigerian, when? It is finished.

1 Like

Re: Look At What They are Teaching My Younger Brother [Picture] by sammyije(m): 8:19pm On Mar 24, 2020
tundchip2:
Peace �

Boss I need your help

1 Like

Re: Look At What They are Teaching My Younger Brother [Picture] by Onlinebar: 8:19pm On Mar 24, 2020
I don't really understand people

Some people have the opportunity to work one on one with someone that is making it and yet ruining the chance.

Some would even pay for such opportunity.
Re: Look At What They are Teaching My Younger Brother [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:20pm On Mar 24, 2020
Dexlomo:
Please OP, explain further the chat as I cannot see anything fraudulent in the post or could it be that I am so Jew that I know nothing?

With intuition, you'll suspect even though it may not be fraud at last.

Which reasonable American in this coronavirus era where everyone wants to use the money they have to buy food will send someone in Africa money just like that?

Something is fishy. Don't you think?

1 Like

Re: Look At What They are Teaching My Younger Brother [Picture] by sammyije(m): 8:21pm On Mar 24, 2020
iLegendd:

I bought all of them laptops — they didn't ask for it. The one that chatted me is into music and he loves making beats with the desktop at home, so I bought him a laptop to enable him have more freedom.

The other one is a footballer and played for Rivers state, but has changed club and he's making his moves to go to Spain, so I bought him one too and taught him book publishing so he can use it to make money because I prefer empowering people to make money themselves and not ask me for money.

So, seeing that message from him got me upset. It's as if he is deviating from what I bought the laptop for because of peer pressure. My younger sis, I bought for her and all that.

I hate seeing people I'm trying to put on the right path deviate.

I want to be like you when I grow up
Re: Look At What They are Teaching My Younger Brother [Picture] by olumide3367(m): 8:54pm On Mar 24, 2020
That's how a lady scammers my junior Bro of 17k last 2 weeks to supply him palm oil in sachet. She is on this nairaland.com and I am sure she is still scamming people.
Re: Look At What They are Teaching My Younger Brother [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:03pm On Mar 24, 2020
sammyije:

I want to be like you when I grow up

Hmmm.

1 Like

Re: Look At What They are Teaching My Younger Brother [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:11pm On Mar 24, 2020
olumide3367:
That's how a lady scammers my junior Bro of 17k last 2 weeks to supply him palm oil in sachet. She is on this nairaland.com and I am sure she is still scamming people.

Sad. If you spot her, do report to one of the mods.
Re: Look At What They are Teaching My Younger Brother [Picture] by Dexlomo: 9:11pm On Mar 24, 2020
iLegendd:

With intuition, you'll suspect even though it may not be fraud at last.

Which reasonable American in this coronavirus era where everyone wants to use the money they have to buy food will send someone in Africa money just like that?

Something is fishy. Don't you think?

I don't think because you said your brother and I want to believe he has good morals. He could be ignorant and someone is just playing on his innocence.
Re: Look At What They are Teaching My Younger Brother [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:17pm On Mar 24, 2020
Dexlomo:

I don't think because you said your brother and I want to believe he has good morals. He could be ignorant and someone is just playing on his innocence.

I don't really think moral is hereditary. It's inculcated, but peer pressure do break it.

Let's just hope so. I'll make sure I talk to him when we meet.
Re: Look At What They are Teaching My Younger Brother [Picture] by olumide3367(m): 9:17pm On Mar 24, 2020
iLegendd:

Sad. If you spot her, do report to one of the mods.
thank you. I have directed him to visit gtbank and report the matter so the woman account can be blocked.
Re: Look At What They are Teaching My Younger Brother [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:18pm On Mar 24, 2020
olumide3367:
thank you. I have directed him to visit gtbank and report the matter so the woman account can be blocked.

Great move.
Re: Look At What They are Teaching My Younger Brother [Picture] by Prymestrr(m): 10:39pm On Mar 24, 2020
iLegendd:
The federal government should make fraud life imprisonment or death penalty. Almost all the youths are going the wrong way — even the ones with good parenting.

The virus 419 is worse than Covid-19. The government will never listen until it gets out of hand.

If you have younger ones or elderly ones, advise them if you notice any funny international transaction.
This one is just a learner. Who owns a western union account

1 Like

Re: Look At What They are Teaching My Younger Brother [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:28pm On Mar 24, 2020
Prymestrr:

Okay.
Re: Look At What They are Teaching My Younger Brother [Picture] by IamDavids: 7:28am On Mar 25, 2020
Prymestrr:

As in? I lose hope for the thread as i see am. Just say make i look comments, if person dey ponder wetin i dey ponder. Lol
Re: Look At What They are Teaching My Younger Brother [Picture] by Nat404: 1:07pm On Mar 27, 2020
iLegendd:
Nigerians are so lucky they have criminals as politicians.

This gives everyone the opportunity to act the way they want and commit heinous crimes.

Let someone like me take over power and watch how my intolerance to crime will make this country great. Unfortunately, they can't allow good people like us, or at least, people who mean good take over power.
Man, do people really read story books on Amazon?
Re: Look At What They are Teaching My Younger Brother [Picture] by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 27, 2020
Nat404:
Man, do people really read story books on Amazon?

I already told you that book you uploaded last time will hardly make sales. Though, it will surely make 1 sale in 2 years. It's all about packaging, demand, keywords, title, subtitle, description, cover, review, and target range.

Yes, people read story books, but I'm not a fan of fiction. I'm more into "How to..." kinds of books.

This free course on YouTube by my friend Sean will help you https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLeNKunDfka23f-9qrgL_gvIuTebF39ob2

(1) (2) (Reply)

Camera Inside Of The Vagina During Sex / OMG! This Lady Is Nearly 50 Years Old And She Looks Like She’s In Her Twenties! / All These Church Girls Are Hypocrites!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.