Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,248 members, 7,864,312 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:39 PM

Nigerian Couple Dance Into Their Wedding Reception With No Guest (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Couple Dance Into Their Wedding Reception With No Guest (video) (837 Views)

Coronavirus: Nigerian Couple Dance Into Their Wedding Reception With No Guest / #coronavirus : Nigerian Couple Dance Into Their Reception Without Guest / Groom And His Plus-Sized Bride Dance Into Wedding Venue In Style (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Couple Dance Into Their Wedding Reception With No Guest (video) by Hackportal(m): 2:11pm On Mar 24, 2020

A Nigerian couple who held their wedding last weekend in one of the Nigerians states where there is a ban on public gathering due to increased cases of coronavirus in the country, were spotted in a viral video dancing into their wedding reception with no guest around.

The Identity of the Nigerian couple who were dancing to Burna Boy’s “Angelina” was not immediately available at the time of filing this report.

Here is the video below;
https://loadedpulse.com/nigerian-couple-dance-into-their-wedding-reception-with-no-guest-amid-increased-cases-of-coronavirus-video/
Re: Nigerian Couple Dance Into Their Wedding Reception With No Guest (video) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 24, 2020
That's really how life in marriage is.
Just you and your spouse, no guests...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Dance Into Their Wedding Reception With No Guest (video) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 24, 2020
Nice.
Wish boo and I can even use this opportunity to do our thing to cut cost and reduce crowd. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Dance Into Their Wedding Reception With No Guest (video) by AfroKnight: 3:07pm On Mar 24, 2020
Jewessgratitudd:
Nice.
Wish boo and I can even use this opportunity to do our thing to cut cost and reduce crowd. grin

So you finally said yes to that palmwine tapper? Congrats.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Dance Into Their Wedding Reception With No Guest (video) by Oluromantic: 3:17pm On Mar 24, 2020
It's a lesson that gathering crowd in a wedding is not a necessity.
Re: Nigerian Couple Dance Into Their Wedding Reception With No Guest (video) by Froshloaded: 3:26pm On Mar 24, 2020
Jewessgratitudd:
Nice.
I won't allow that to happen tongue tongue
Re: Nigerian Couple Dance Into Their Wedding Reception With No Guest (video) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 24, 2020
Froshloaded:

I won't allow that to happen tongue tongue

Hahahahahahaaaa...why? What If boo agrees?
OK o..
Re: Nigerian Couple Dance Into Their Wedding Reception With No Guest (video) by Nobody: 9:23am On Mar 25, 2020
Jewessgratitudd:
Nice.
we will attend through video call . make sure you mail the � to me

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Stupidity Is Boundless, Why Would She Do This / What Do U Really Want In A Relationship? / My Friend Is Love Broken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.