Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,343 members, 7,811,992 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

Abba Kyari Met With Dangote, Yahaya Bello, IGP When He Came Back To Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari Met With Dangote, Yahaya Bello, IGP When He Came Back To Nigeria (4598 Views)

Dangote, Yahaya Bello Meet In Aso Rock To Resolve Obajana Ownership Tussle / How Many Times Has Buhari Worn Suit Since He Came Into Power? (Photos) / Dangote, Yahaya Bello, Others To Be Tested After Meeting Positive Kyari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abba Kyari Met With Dangote, Yahaya Bello, IGP When He Came Back To Nigeria by GLeesMODEL(m): 2:54pm On Mar 24, 2020
These are not the best of times for individuals who met with the Chief of Staff to the President, Abba Kyari, when he came back from Germany.

On Tuesday, StatePress reported that the test result of the coronavirus conducted on Mr Kyari came out positive while that of President Buhari was negative.

Ever since the disclosure of the result, many individuals who met with the Chief of Staff have been pencilled down by the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC).

Among the list is Africa's richest man and Founder of Dangote Group, Alhaji Aliko Dangote.

Dangote met with the Chief of Staff on Friday, March 20th, when medical experts believe he would have been contagious.

Mr Kyari also met with the Inspector General of Police on March 14th when he attended the wedding of the Police Chief's son, Mohammed Adamu, in Abuja.

Among those who came in contact with Mr Kyari also includes the Governor of Kogi State, Yahaya Bello, who was pictured shaking the Chief of Staff when he led a government delegation to commiserate with him on the demise of his mother.

Mr Kyari was also at the Federal Executive Council (FEC) meeting, where he was pictured in close embrace with several ministers of the federation.

His close friend and confident, Babagana Kingibe, has been marked for testing by the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control already.

https://www.statepress.ng/2020/03/coronavirus-abba-kyari-met-with-dangote.html?m=1

Re: Abba Kyari Met With Dangote, Yahaya Bello, IGP When He Came Back To Nigeria by Davash222(m): 2:56pm On Mar 24, 2020
IGP; We care not

Yahaya ; We don't care

Dangote; God, abeg o.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari Met With Dangote, Yahaya Bello, IGP When He Came Back To Nigeria by Waterypussy2(m): 3:10pm On Mar 24, 2020
That's nice, Bello's virus confirmation is sure. For now he is still shying away to go for a test.
Re: Abba Kyari Met With Dangote, Yahaya Bello, IGP When He Came Back To Nigeria by landmark86: 3:11pm On Mar 24, 2020
I can bet it with my d*ck
If Buhari was confirm positive dey will neva say it.
Useless government.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari Met With Dangote, Yahaya Bello, IGP When He Came Back To Nigeria by fuckingAyaya(m): 3:11pm On Mar 24, 2020
God can humble any individual
Re: Abba Kyari Met With Dangote, Yahaya Bello, IGP When He Came Back To Nigeria by jaymier: 3:13pm On Mar 24, 2020
iT HAS BEENED

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Met With Dangote, Yahaya Bello, IGP When He Came Back To Nigeria by ZKOSOSO(m): 3:18pm On Mar 24, 2020
God pls Save your Children from CoroV....!

But those that deserve to die must not escape this one...!
Re: Abba Kyari Met With Dangote, Yahaya Bello, IGP When He Came Back To Nigeria by Ekez(m): 3:18pm On Mar 24, 2020
God abeg no let Dangote carry the virus . Abeg that man don try for us

7 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Met With Dangote, Yahaya Bello, IGP When He Came Back To Nigeria by ayinde2020: 3:20pm On Mar 24, 2020
yah Allah heal the world

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Met With Dangote, Yahaya Bello, IGP When He Came Back To Nigeria by chozzy: 3:21pm On Mar 24, 2020

Nigerians should declare a national prayer for Dangote.
For others, I don't give a damn

11 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Met With Dangote, Yahaya Bello, IGP When He Came Back To Nigeria by Exmilitant(m): 3:22pm On Mar 24, 2020
And to think that people over 60 are immune to covid-19.... Sarcasm... Nigerians, let's brace up for tougher times and unexpected changes, like the possibility that maybe just maybe Buhari, Kyari, Osibanjo, Shehu dies from the flu....

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Met With Dangote, Yahaya Bello, IGP When He Came Back To Nigeria by GamalNasser: 3:28pm On Mar 24, 2020
Hmm This Abba Kyari might end up being Nigerias biggest freedom fighter and hero if care is not taken , it seems he is man God wants to use to restore Nigeria with a silent revolution

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Met With Dangote, Yahaya Bello, IGP When He Came Back To Nigeria by youngimporter: 3:33pm On Mar 24, 2020
why is it that our politicians dont like following the law?

simple law self isolate wen u comes back from a high risk country but they wunt listen now see what is happening.
Re: Abba Kyari Met With Dangote, Yahaya Bello, IGP When He Came Back To Nigeria by Charity191: 3:40pm On Mar 24, 2020
Hi, please, I need your help!
I am a single mother and a student of a tertiary school in Nigeria. Things have been hard here lately, please, help me with whatever amount you have. I don't have food.God bless you. 08074911905
Re: Abba Kyari Met With Dangote, Yahaya Bello, IGP When He Came Back To Nigeria by Timileyin1234(m): 3:47pm On Mar 24, 2020
Fowl yarnsh don dey open
Re: Abba Kyari Met With Dangote, Yahaya Bello, IGP When He Came Back To Nigeria by yaki84: 3:52pm On Mar 24, 2020
youngimporter:
why is it that our politicians dont like following the law?

simple law self isolate wen u comes back from a high risk country but they wunt listen now see what is happening.
If ur enemy follow every laws n rules do u think u will be free?
Re: Abba Kyari Met With Dangote, Yahaya Bello, IGP When He Came Back To Nigeria by akinszz: 3:53pm On Mar 24, 2020
Well-done

Re: Abba Kyari Met With Dangote, Yahaya Bello, IGP When He Came Back To Nigeria by Bighead9: 3:56pm On Mar 24, 2020
What da fu***

Re: Abba Kyari Met With Dangote, Yahaya Bello, IGP When He Came Back To Nigeria by Fidelismaria: 4:01pm On Mar 24, 2020
O chim

Ooin

They didn't do well

They are not doing well

And they definitely won't do well

The virus can have them

Chai

Dangote Bleep up big time
Re: Abba Kyari Met With Dangote, Yahaya Bello, IGP When He Came Back To Nigeria by rilikalid(m): 4:12pm On Mar 24, 2020
is this the tsunami that will sweep away all our leaders. I belief more and more elites will soon be tested positive. Remember that Oshomhole also had a meeting with Kyari during the APC crisis? And Osho baba had since held many meeting and having close contact with many NEC members of the APC. Just imagine what I am imagining.

4 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Met With Dangote, Yahaya Bello, IGP When He Came Back To Nigeria by iammo(m): 4:13pm On Mar 24, 2020
undecided
Re: Abba Kyari Met With Dangote, Yahaya Bello, IGP When He Came Back To Nigeria by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 24, 2020
Let's wait for the outcome. It will all end in praise.
Sanity restoration in process.

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Met With Dangote, Yahaya Bello, IGP When He Came Back To Nigeria by chinjo(m): 4:35pm On Mar 24, 2020
God save DANGOTE. I don't care about others.

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Met With Dangote, Yahaya Bello, IGP When He Came Back To Nigeria by Kenturkey048(m): 4:45pm On Mar 24, 2020
landmark86:
I can bet it with my d*ck
If Buhari was confirm positive dey will neva say it.
Useless government.
baba aswear buhari is positive..they just don't wanna cause unnecessary outburst....

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Met With Dangote, Yahaya Bello, IGP When He Came Back To Nigeria by NIJJAking(m): 4:46pm On Mar 24, 2020
God may decide to use coronavirus to sanize Nigeria of evil men ruling this country to abyss,
Re: Abba Kyari Met With Dangote, Yahaya Bello, IGP When He Came Back To Nigeria by Ladiesdoctor(m): 4:57pm On Mar 24, 2020
May God bless Goodluck Ebele Jonathan

Goodluck swung into immediate action when Ebola came into the country, and he was able to curtailed it.

But this one, since February, people were even begging him to close the borders and the international route but the leadership refused.

He was only interested in closing borders against rice.

Look at what is happening now

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Met With Dangote, Yahaya Bello, IGP When He Came Back To Nigeria by Stillthebest: 5:24pm On Mar 24, 2020
kiss

There's a high probability that Buhari has the virus. But this Govt will never disclose.
Re: Abba Kyari Met With Dangote, Yahaya Bello, IGP When He Came Back To Nigeria by jayson87: 5:24pm On Mar 24, 2020
They kept travelling up and down, see as them don import wetin no be our portion
Re: Abba Kyari Met With Dangote, Yahaya Bello, IGP When He Came Back To Nigeria by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 24, 2020
Why didn't they check him when he came back Oga Abba Kyari....mscheew Anyway Alhaji should drink bitterleaf and ugwu water and eat more of natural vegetable to boost immunity and please please all of you stay away from poultry birds for a month eat fish.....I hope my guidance Angel say something quicker.Na wa o someone would have to start 7days fasting be that o...
Re: Abba Kyari Met With Dangote, Yahaya Bello, IGP When He Came Back To Nigeria by okeyben10: 5:37pm On Mar 24, 2020
Seems its better off for those Nigerians in Wuhan who were begging to be brought home undecided

At least non of them was reported dead. And now China has a better hold on d disease

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Met With Dangote, Yahaya Bello, IGP When He Came Back To Nigeria by Everrest9(m): 5:48pm On Mar 24, 2020
Kyari .... Why.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cubana Chief Priest Serves Obidients Breakfast / President Goodluck Jonathan Takes Credit For Single Digit Inflation Rate / That Clueless Region

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.