Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Drama!!! My fiancé doesn’t want my male bestie has my maid of honor... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Drama!!! My fiancé doesn’t want my male bestie has my maid of honor... (4140 Views)

His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie / Reactions As Man Takes His Male Bestie On An All-expense Paid Trip To Dubai / Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drama!!! My fiancé doesn’t want my male bestie has my maid of honor... by Casalindal(f): 3:33pm On Mar 24, 2020
Hi guys... so as we keep self isolating ourselves please let remember to also keep full precautions as self isolation is not enough stay safe everyone my thoughts are with you all.

So my weeding is so right at the corner and there have been this issue between me and my fiancé about my male friend being my maid of honor, He has been my bestie for years and I feel if there is anyone I have had this total connection with? It will be him I love him so much. His sense of humor and judgement are so exceptional... I have found a great friend with him but my fiancé is saying he doesn’t want him because of his sexuality, now this is the latest drama in the house and I am not going back on my stand my bestie is walking me and that is final. Guys what are your thoughts
Re: Drama!!! My fiancé doesn’t want my male bestie has my maid of honor... by Froshloaded: 3:36pm On Mar 24, 2020
It doesn't sound well angry
We will answer you after you send the airtime you promised on the other thread grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Drama!!! My fiancé doesn’t want my male bestie has my maid of honor... by Casalindal(f): 3:39pm On Mar 24, 2020
Froshloaded:
It doesn't sound well angry
We will answer you after you send the airtime you promised on the other thread grin grin

Sorry dear will announce the 20th person and after I will need those winners to send a mail.. thanks hope you are one of the winners tho?
Re: Drama!!! My fiancé doesn’t want my male bestie has my maid of honor... by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 24, 2020
You can as well marry him na. Since your fiance's concerns don't mean a thing to you.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drama!!! My fiancé doesn’t want my male bestie has my maid of honor... by Casalindal(f): 3:42pm On Mar 24, 2020
Jewessgratitudd:
You can as well marry him na. Since your fiance's concerns don't mean a thing to you.

What about my own feelings and what I want?? Should that be taken out of the table?? I dnt feel mine is less trifle.. there should be firm convictions on why he should not be
Re: Drama!!! My fiancé doesn’t want my male bestie has my maid of honor... by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 24, 2020
Casalindal:

What about my own feelings and what I want?? Should that be taken out of the table?? I dnt feel mine less trifle.. there are no firm convictions on why he should be

Now Let's turn the table around. If he was to use a female bestie as his best "man" and claims she's the only one he finds worthy to do it, how would you feel? Would you take it in good fate?

Sometimes we don't seem to know how good and scarce a thing is, until we lose it.

Suit yourself dear.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drama!!! My fiancé doesn’t want my male bestie has my maid of honor... by Kingsteve(m): 3:46pm On Mar 24, 2020
Casalindal:
Hi guys... so as we keep self isolating ourselves please let remember to also keep full precautions as self isolation is not enough stay safe everyone my thoughts are with you all.

So my weeding is so right at the corner and there have been this issue between me and my fiancé about my male friend being my maid of honor, He has been my bestie for years and I feel if there is anyone I have had this total connection with? It will be him I love him so much. His sense of humor and judgement are so exceptional... I have found a great friend with him but my fiancé is saying he doesn’t want him because of his sexuality, now this is the latest drama in the house and I am not going back on my stand my bestie is walking me and that is final. Guys what are your thoughts

@ the bolded!
There you go...that right there explains it all. grin
Happy weeding!

Remain sane though!
grin

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drama!!! My fiancé doesn’t want my male bestie has my maid of honor... by Offpoint: 3:46pm On Mar 24, 2020
It's corona season, nobody gives a fûck you or your fiance for now....
Both of you can go fûck yourselves till after this period.

6 Likes

Re: Drama!!! My fiancé doesn’t want my male bestie has my maid of honor... by KaideeGee(m): 3:47pm On Mar 24, 2020
You want a male as ur maid of honour? That doesn't sound right... Beside if he is really ur friend and nothing more, then he should understand, and pls don't start now to have a disagreement with ur husband to be especially over a guy

Just my thoughts

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drama!!! My fiancé doesn’t want my male bestie has my maid of honor... by 1030(m): 3:49pm On Mar 24, 2020
U might end up choosing btw him and ur bestie,so think well and fast.

4 Likes

Re: Drama!!! My fiancé doesn’t want my male bestie has my maid of honor... by FatherBona: 3:50pm On Mar 24, 2020
You have been asked to choose between a guy you spent your life with and a guy you about to spend the rest of your life with and you still choose to dwell in the past.
Any girl who is in this dilemma doesn't deserve to get married, because she's proving she can't let go of her past in the hopes of a new start. I will walk out on any girl who still harbours ties with any guy that is not her brother or her cousin. Such friendships have a way of returning to haunt you, especially the girls with their truck load of emotions.
Na so people go dey tell you say that guy dey blow your wife but u no go believe am because say she been tell you say d guy na her "bestie".
Na until you catch dem red handed make heart attack catch you na so your eye go open abi?!?
Bestie kee u dia!!!! angry

Op, if you no wan use your head why you never marry your bestie?
God don bring man for you but your village people have sworn that your canopy will not stand in your fathers compound in the village, and you willing to give dem a chance abi?
Thunder go fire that kind bestie grin

My peace I leave you

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drama!!! My fiancé doesn’t want my male bestie has my maid of honor... by Casalindal(f): 4:01pm On Mar 24, 2020
I don’t see any logical thing on what you saying... what is wrong having a male bestie?? The fact my fiancé he doesn’t want him because he is gay, is the more reason I want him to be my maid of honor

FatherBona:
You have been asked to choose between a guy you spent your life with and a guy you about to spend the rest of your life with and you still choose to dwell in the past.
Any girl who is in this dilemma doesn't deserve to get married, because she's proving she can't let go of her past in the hopes of a new start. I will walk out on any girl who still harbours ties with any guy that is not her brother or her cousin. Such friendships have a way of returning to haunt you, especially the girls with their truck load of emotions.
Na so people go dey tell you say that guy dey blow your wife but u no go believe am because say she been tell you say d guy na her "bestie".
Na until you catch dem red handed make heart attack catch you na so your eye go open abi?!?
Bestie kee u dia!!!! angry

Op, if you no wan use your head why you never marry your bestie?
God don bring man for you but your village people have sworn that your canopy will not stand in your fathers compound in the village, and you willing to give dem a chance abi?
Thunder go fire that kind bestie grin

My peace I leave you
Re: Drama!!! My fiancé doesn’t want my male bestie has my maid of honor... by adexpa(m): 4:05pm On Mar 24, 2020
It is good to disagree and finally agree on issues in any relationship, but no matter the disagreement you guys must still find a way to agree cus there lies joy n fun. For no reasonable reason you have developed interest in having your bestie has your maid of honour which is not a bad feelings to me ,but since you have spent reasonable time to relate with your guy on it n he is rejecting it, you have to drop the idea too since there is no special thing about it. Your immature bestie that wants honour should continue to be looking for honour.......maid of honour is now a compensation of his good friendship. You have to be careful with d sense of "I must have my say too in every conversation " I don't not dispute it but you have to lower it, relationship is not a place for competition, there my be room for peace.
Well done

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama!!! My fiancé doesn’t want my male bestie has my maid of honor... by MEGA4BILLION(m): 4:06pm On Mar 24, 2020
Casalindal:

So my weeding is so right at the corner and there have been this issue between me and my fiancé about my male friend being my maid of honor, He has been my bestie for years and I feel if there is anyone I have had this total connection with? It will be him[b] I love him so much[/b]. His sense of humor and judgement are so exceptional... I have found a great friend with him but my fiancé is saying he doesn’t want him because of his sexuality, now this is the latest drama in the house and I am not going back on my stand my bestie is walking me and that is final. Guys what are your thoughts

Why not marry your bestie since you love him so much rather than going out to frustrate that young man

6 Likes

Re: Drama!!! My fiancé doesn’t want my male bestie has my maid of honor... by pmoye(m): 4:09pm On Mar 24, 2020
Have you ever slept with this same male bestie of yours before, or kissed him or made out with him, or given him a bj, or received a head from him?
Answer yes or no.
Don't say it is complicated. Then we can all discuss your feelings.

Casalindal:

2 Likes

Re: Drama!!! My fiancé doesn’t want my male bestie has my maid of honor... by FatherBona: 4:10pm On Mar 24, 2020
Casalindal:

I don’t see any logical thing on what you saying... what is wrong having a male bestie?? The fact my fiancé he doesn’t want him because he is gay, is the more reason I want him to be my maid of honor

We've heard those lines before and we've vowed never to be deceived by them again. Moreover, your future hubby could be homophobic like most Nigerians are, which explains why he can't stand the sight of your "bestie" on his big day. I will give you a friendly advice, drop that debate and make your hubby feel like you treating him as the king. Otherwise, if you stick to your guns and walk down the aisle with him, he will enter that marriage with loads of doubts over you and your levels of Fidelity. It will then be a matter of time before that marriage hits the rocks.

If only she will listen undecided

My peace I leave you

10 Likes

Re: Drama!!! My fiancé doesn’t want my male bestie has my maid of honor... by Ogegeodey(m): 4:10pm On Mar 24, 2020
As you d tell the story, e good for your eyes?

5 Likes

Re: Drama!!! My fiancé doesn’t want my male bestie has my maid of honor... by Ballary(m): 4:13pm On Mar 24, 2020
Casalindal:

I was thinking otherwise, until you said he is gay, because most times we keep hearing bestie bestie, before you know it pant don shift lol.

4 Likes

Re: Drama!!! My fiancé doesn’t want my male bestie has my maid of honor... by Casalindal(f): 4:14pm On Mar 24, 2020
pmoye:
Have you ever slept with this same male bestie of yours before, or kissed him or made out with him, or given him a bj, or received a head from him?
Answer yes or no.
Don't say it is complicated. Then we can all discuss your feelings.

He is gay
Re: Drama!!! My fiancé doesn’t want my male bestie has my maid of honor... by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 24, 2020
"He has been my bestie for years and I feel if there is anyone I have had this total connection with? It will be him I love him so much"...

Why not marry your bestie instead? undecided

9 Likes

Re: Drama!!! My fiancé doesn’t want my male bestie has my maid of honor... by FatherBona: 4:19pm On Mar 24, 2020
Casalindal:

He is gay
You have not answered the Question cheesy

1 Like

Re: Drama!!! My fiancé doesn’t want my male bestie has my maid of honor... by pmoye(m): 4:24pm On Mar 24, 2020
But you did not answer those specific questions.

1) Have you ever had sex with him (gay or not)?
2) Have you ever kissed him?
3) Have you ever given him a BJ?
4) Have you ever received a head from him?

Well, he might be gay to you, but he is definitely not gay to your fiance... Plus I am not sure how you would have taken it if your fiance comes up with this hot sexy babe as his bestie, whom he wants to appear in the wedding picture as one of his 'best man'. I'm not certain you would take it with perfect equanimity.

Casalindal:

He is gay

8 Likes

Re: Drama!!! My fiancé doesn’t want my male bestie has my maid of honor... by adexpa(m): 4:25pm On Mar 24, 2020
Casalindal:

Please, be careful with countering opinion, I can see that you want to prove him wrong on his believe system, but you have to remember that there must be peace in your relationship n home and one of you must be the agent of the peace who have to open room for the peace in your engagements...... Sometimes it will be you, sometimes it will be him....... On this case, let it be you

Re: Drama!!! My fiancé doesn’t want my male bestie has my maid of honor... by namedo: 4:28pm On Mar 24, 2020
Gays nor dey chop yam, ABI?

Sharp!

That gay don chop your yam plenty times, hence the emotional attachment.
Casalindal:

He is gay

7 Likes

Re: Drama!!! My fiancé doesn’t want my male bestie has my maid of honor... by Martinola(m): 4:38pm On Mar 24, 2020
U seem to av made ur decision already, so why seek peoples' thoughts?

2 Likes

Re: Drama!!! My fiancé doesn’t want my male bestie has my maid of honor... by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 24, 2020
Disaster that is in its incubation period, your husband to be understand that you are like a chicken in the hands your bestie, soon he will roast and garnish you for a scrumptious brunch, hmmmmmm yummy, your laps in the air and your titties slapping your chest, chaiiiiiiii, you better listen to your fiance or quit the marriage, but very soon you will be asking your bestie if you can kiss or have sex with your husband

2 Likes

Re: Drama!!! My fiancé doesn’t want my male bestie has my maid of honor... by Oreofepeters: 5:01pm On Mar 24, 2020
Casalindal:

All this for a bestie? I have a thought you would fvck him after your weeding

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama!!! My fiancé doesn’t want my male bestie has my maid of honor... by Kenturkey048(m): 5:04pm On Mar 24, 2020
Madam ,,are you a lesbian...I wonder how niggars end up with hard hearten babes like you....

Why the f*ck are you keeping a male bestie..Nor try this bull-sh*it with person like me ooh.,,if not na that your bestie you go marry las ,,las....

Bestie,bestie ,,later we'll find out you've gone dirty with him severally....

2 Likes

Re: Drama!!! My fiancé doesn’t want my male bestie has my maid of honor... by IAMTHEHERO: 5:04pm On Mar 24, 2020
I have an advice for you, count the number of nairalanders who are in support of your decision; also count the number who are against it, then be the judge.
Please, answer all the questions you have been asked here.
The most difficult part of this conversation is:
Your mind is already made up. We are wasting our time.
Any dog who wan lost, go lost no matter what we do.
Re: Drama!!! My fiancé doesn’t want my male bestie has my maid of honor... by UNNSUGpresido(m): 5:04pm On Mar 24, 2020
Casalindal:

Sorry dear will announce the 20th person and after I will need those winners to send a mail.. thanks hope you are one of the winners tho?
Just because of #100 card
Re: Drama!!! My fiancé doesn’t want my male bestie has my maid of honor... by ojotobiloba1: 5:18pm On Mar 24, 2020
That's preposterous.. Ur male bestie as chief bride maid!! You re gonna be shameful sef as gossips is gonna overwrite your big wedding day! Why starting wat is gonna be the laughing stock of the wedding and post wedding!
Re: Drama!!! My fiancé doesn’t want my male bestie has my maid of honor... by shege45: 5:24pm On Mar 24, 2020
Casalindal:

What about my own feelings and what I want?? Should that be taken out of the table?? I dnt feel mine is less trifle.. there should be firm convictions on why he should not be
anty don’t marry him if you cannot understand. marry ur bestie.

This shouldn’t be an issue sef
y would u want a male as a maid of honor

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Super Love / My Wife Caught Me And My Side Chick In The Act / Our Image As A Country Has Been Tarnished (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.