Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,130 members, 7,845,747 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Ugwuanyi Bans Weddings, Burials Ceremonies, Civil Servants To Work From Home - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ugwuanyi Bans Weddings, Burials Ceremonies, Civil Servants To Work From Home (22266 Views)

FG Orders Civil Servants To Resume Monday / Coronavirus: Fayemi Tells Ekiti Civil Servants To Work From Home / Lagos Civil Servants To Get Above New Minimum Wage (Official Memo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugwuanyi Bans Weddings, Burials Ceremonies, Civil Servants To Work From Home by seedorfg(m): 7:10pm On Mar 24, 2020
OK na

Anything that will benefit the masses is okay by me. Though federal government should have done this with a good amenities for it citizens.

We shall scale through.
Re: Ugwuanyi Bans Weddings, Burials Ceremonies, Civil Servants To Work From Home by Zinnywise(f): 7:10pm On Mar 24, 2020
This is getting more interesting really angry angry angry
Re: Ugwuanyi Bans Weddings, Burials Ceremonies, Civil Servants To Work From Home by Zinnywise(f): 7:13pm On Mar 24, 2020
dnatz:
Very good

Savage����
Re: Ugwuanyi Bans Weddings, Burials Ceremonies, Civil Servants To Work From Home by Zinnywise(f): 7:14pm On Mar 24, 2020
dododawa1:
beer bar closed,nawa o,it will not well with China and coronavirus.

You never see anything grin grin grin
Re: Ugwuanyi Bans Weddings, Burials Ceremonies, Civil Servants To Work From Home by ugodean8485(f): 7:16pm On Mar 24, 2020
See governor wey get plenty sense
Re: Ugwuanyi Bans Weddings, Burials Ceremonies, Civil Servants To Work From Home by Kenturkey048(m): 7:19pm On Mar 24, 2020
I never understand this Nigerian pattern of civil servants work from home...please somebody should educate me...

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi Bans Weddings, Burials Ceremonies, Civil Servants To Work From Home by Xisnin(m): 7:20pm On Mar 24, 2020
slyfox35:

I will even prefer trekking self
When covid 19 virus enters the seat or railing of a bus,can it be seen?
How can you dodge the exact spot it is?
What if the person that highlighted the spot you later sit on was infected,and another person and another person sits on it and so on
This pandemic is so confusing,we should turn to God in these times but then you realise and think,how many times has God even answered you before,he has always been quiet to 99 % of prayers
Begs the question :Who do we turn to?
Stay at home and avoid unnecessary outing.
Wear face masks in public.
Wear disposable hand gloves.
It is better to trek if you can.
You will be fine.
Re: Ugwuanyi Bans Weddings, Burials Ceremonies, Civil Servants To Work From Home by Xisnin(m): 7:20pm On Mar 24, 2020
Kenturkey048:
I never understand this Nigerian pattern of civil servants work from home...please somebody should educate me...
You are not a civil servant.
How is it any of your concern?
Re: Ugwuanyi Bans Weddings, Burials Ceremonies, Civil Servants To Work From Home by edoairways: 7:21pm On Mar 24, 2020
Humphrizy:
Wahala dey oh...No be to copy Oyibo be the problem...what and what do you have on ground for ur subjects?

Meanwhile...if you need Unadulterated Pure Honey..Call/Whatsapp 081 016 66 771 Now..we will live to see the end of dx deadly virus...Amin
Which do want, that thousands of Nigerians get to heaven on time or what?
Re: Ugwuanyi Bans Weddings, Burials Ceremonies, Civil Servants To Work From Home by Xisnin(m): 7:22pm On Mar 24, 2020
vincentjk:
This one coronavirus is busy dealing with our top politicians seems God is actually telling us something which we can't understand yet
This is reality and not a myth.
Coronavirus does not care about your god.
He will be infected if he was real.
Re: Ugwuanyi Bans Weddings, Burials Ceremonies, Civil Servants To Work From Home by Kenturkey048(m): 7:25pm On Mar 24, 2020
Xisnin:

shey e bad to know how them wan take work from home with Nigeria settings.

Work from home like they were even doing anything in their offices...
Re: Ugwuanyi Bans Weddings, Burials Ceremonies, Civil Servants To Work From Home by vincentjk(m): 7:27pm On Mar 24, 2020
Xisnin:

This is reality and not a myth.
Coronavirus does not care about your god.
He will be infected if he was real.

Now you go again with rubbish talk, when did I say coronavirus isn't reality? Do you think you're more concerned about this pandemic more than me?

Be there using God's name to form wetin iono
Re: Ugwuanyi Bans Weddings, Burials Ceremonies, Civil Servants To Work From Home by OdefaGirl(f): 7:30pm On Mar 24, 2020
A good move, though people will be affected but safety first...
Re: Ugwuanyi Bans Weddings, Burials Ceremonies, Civil Servants To Work From Home by CoronaVirusPro: 7:31pm On Mar 24, 2020
Just shut down the state and everything will fall in place.
Re: Ugwuanyi Bans Weddings, Burials Ceremonies, Civil Servants To Work From Home by priscaoge(f): 7:41pm On Mar 24, 2020
Work from home? With what infrastructure? Lwkmd grin

The way every Governor keep saying “Civil Servants” should work from home, one may think these people were provided with Laptops, Internet connections etc that will enable them carry out their task grin grin

We play too much in this Country cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Bans Weddings, Burials Ceremonies, Civil Servants To Work From Home by MarianaTrench: 7:42pm On Mar 24, 2020
UNNSUGpresido:
Very good how my ex will get married am still looking

Wicked somebody grin
Re: Ugwuanyi Bans Weddings, Burials Ceremonies, Civil Servants To Work From Home by Patrioticman007(m): 7:44pm On Mar 24, 2020
Techsupport:
Hahahahaha work from home. to copy white man dey sweet us. what infrastructure did you provide that will support working from home

We always copy oyinbo from fashion to their religion, imagine our kins worship a blonde white guy. Copy copy cats.
Re: Ugwuanyi Bans Weddings, Burials Ceremonies, Civil Servants To Work From Home by jcross19: 7:46pm On Mar 24, 2020
UNNSUGpresido:
Very good how my ex will get married am still looking
you are wicked bro.
Re: Ugwuanyi Bans Weddings, Burials Ceremonies, Civil Servants To Work From Home by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:51pm On Mar 24, 2020
My nsukka people wey no dey joke with their masquerade festival!

Dis wan go pain dem!!

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi Bans Weddings, Burials Ceremonies, Civil Servants To Work From Home by Openbusiness: 7:53pm On Mar 24, 2020
Techsupport:
Hahahahaha work from home. to copy white man dey sweet us. what infrastructure did you provide that will support working from home
Or social welfare. These people are disasters. Easy to say stay at home but will the useless government provide for people's needs, will they pay the bills?

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi Bans Weddings, Burials Ceremonies, Civil Servants To Work From Home by XX01(f): 7:58pm On Mar 24, 2020
Same Ugwuanyi that has shared all the virus to his staff when they were having birthday party. They don't understand yet.
Re: Ugwuanyi Bans Weddings, Burials Ceremonies, Civil Servants To Work From Home by Jonah507(m): 8:06pm On Mar 24, 2020
By God's grace, this will soon become a history.

Mean while, protect yourself.

If you like no check my signature, na you sabi n na you go miss the opportunity.
Re: Ugwuanyi Bans Weddings, Burials Ceremonies, Civil Servants To Work From Home by Kokoebapluse(m): 8:11pm On Mar 24, 2020
Don't get happy or feel OK if you pay a huge money for a work but you didn't see good result. Here is good news At LEM where we deal with anything contain painting, we re into house painting, frame ( your portrait), T-shirt design, branding, and printing & publishing. For more information call us on :08172010068.
Re: Ugwuanyi Bans Weddings, Burials Ceremonies, Civil Servants To Work From Home by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 24, 2020
slyfox35:
You will see how these bus Drivers will sky rocket their fee because of two per seat
In Benin,the back seat is supposed to be for three persons and these greedy Drivers will sardine 4 or five people at the back and still carry two on the passenger seat at the front
Everybody needs to sacrifice in this time,but bus drivers won't,very greedy set of people
I won't be surprised if a trip of 100 naira turns to 500
I will even prefer trekking self
When covid 19 virus enters the seat or railing of a bus,can it be seen?
How can you dodge the exact spot it is?
What if the person that highlighted the spot you later sit on was infected,and another person and another person sits on it and so on
This pandemic is so confusing,we should turn to God in these times but then you realise and think,how many times has God even answered you before,he has always been quiet to 99 % of prayers
Begs the question :Who do we turn to?

If I were still in Enugu, I would have bought a new bicycle, that is the best way out

Those buses ehhh, workers will hear it from them.
Re: Ugwuanyi Bans Weddings, Burials Ceremonies, Civil Servants To Work From Home by jolyment: 8:20pm On Mar 24, 2020
Xisnin:

You get it.
Re: Ugwuanyi Bans Weddings, Burials Ceremonies, Civil Servants To Work From Home by important170: 8:21pm On Mar 24, 2020
Excess Love to you my governor. Carry on with your good work
Re: Ugwuanyi Bans Weddings, Burials Ceremonies, Civil Servants To Work From Home by Mizwisdom(f): 8:23pm On Mar 24, 2020
Work from home with which equipment? grin grin
Re: Ugwuanyi Bans Weddings, Burials Ceremonies, Civil Servants To Work From Home by atoleybaba(m): 8:23pm On Mar 24, 2020
citruslimited:
When its said; worship and fear your God. The world finds it difficult. Now see how one little virus is tearing the universe apart

"Things fall apart because the center could not hold"

The world is falling apart because it could not hold. Go back to God in prayers only him can save us in this prelious times
the only solution God is willing to render is to see you thru trying times not remove the problem. You know why? Cos we are reaping the fruit of our first parent's action. The other solution he is giving is when he will put the wicked to an end and cleanse the earth. That time everyone on Earth will know that humans can't solve our problem but God. It's unfortunate that most religious group keep deserving their members that they won't be affected by the virus. It will affect some, it will kill some. Not that they have turn away from God, it is just one of the issue we will face in an imperfect world until God eventually bring his kingdom and "no resident will say i am sick"

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi Bans Weddings, Burials Ceremonies, Civil Servants To Work From Home by atoleybaba(m): 8:25pm On Mar 24, 2020
vincentjk:
This one coronavirus is busy dealing with our top politicians seems God is actually telling us something which we can't understand yet
God is not telling us anything....God doesn't have a hand in the virus. It is just one of the problems we will face in a wicked world

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi Bans Weddings, Burials Ceremonies, Civil Servants To Work From Home by Xisnin(m): 8:43pm On Mar 24, 2020
Kenturkey048:
shey e bad to know how them wan take work from home with Nigeria settings.

Work from home like they were even doing anything in their offices...
I knew you wanted to mock our civil service.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of President Goodluck Jonathan Signing Pension Reform Bill Into Law / Rivers Election: Hold Buhari Accountable For Violence, Loss Of Lives - Fayose / Why The South-east Will Not Vote Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.