Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Operation Second Eleven: Nigerian Army Prepares For Lockdown Over Coronavirus - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Operation Second Eleven: Nigerian Army Prepares For Lockdown Over Coronavirus (63261 Views)

Ease Of Lockdown Over COVID-19: Chaotic Scenes At Banks Unacceptable – Mustapha / Presidency Begins Fumigation Of Buhari’s Offices, Others Over Coronavirus / Rivers State On Lockdown, All Borders Closed Over Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Operation Second Eleven: Nigerian Army Prepares For Lockdown Over Coronavirus by FemiEddy(m): 8:44am On Mar 25, 2020
This is not going the good way, people need to think...... A storm is arising all over the world and its well programmed.

If I were you, stock up, this not time for savings, this is time for preparations. Be extra well prepared.

They can even shuts out our communication, no internet connections, be prepared for the worst scenario, no one cares about you except the one who made you.

And most importantly, death is inevitable, just make sure you know the Savior of mankind and he knows you....... Many are unaware of how vital this is.
Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Operation Second Eleven: Nigerian Army Prepares For Lockdown Over Coronavirus by Mizwisdom(f): 8:44am On Mar 25, 2020
Aturitoroman:
Well i don get foodstuff wey go last me in 6months..
Am ready

You're ready? add prayers so that now that security forces are all locking down criminals will not rob you of what you think you have stored up.

3 Likes

Re: Operation Second Eleven: Nigerian Army Prepares For Lockdown Over Coronavirus by Farki: 8:44am On Mar 25, 2020
And Babajide of Lagos told us not to panic buy, you better stock up on essential materials now because I doubt the Army cares if you starve just so they can enforce the lockdown.

1 Like

Re: Operation Second Eleven: Nigerian Army Prepares For Lockdown Over Coronavirus by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 25, 2020
opportunity to wipe out civilians, especially by hose from the east.

1 Like

Re: Operation Second Eleven: Nigerian Army Prepares For Lockdown Over Coronavirus by erons22(m): 8:46am On Mar 25, 2020
Would advice Get alot of food stuff that will last you for at least 3-6 months,
Withdraw alot of cash

Well me am already prepared
Re: Operation Second Eleven: Nigerian Army Prepares For Lockdown Over Coronavirus by AfricanApple(f): 8:46am On Mar 25, 2020
Everywhere is locking down. it's like a movie
Re: Operation Second Eleven: Nigerian Army Prepares For Lockdown Over Coronavirus by Farki: 8:47am On Mar 25, 2020
GamalNasser:

Bro open your eyes and read the memo again
Operation 2nd Eleven" the clandestine intent of this sinister operation is clearly hidden in its name ... Bro this is a contingency plan to disrupt the current democracy if anything happens to Buhari

Although I hate when people promote conspiracy theories you have a very valid point here.

2 Likes

Re: Operation Second Eleven: Nigerian Army Prepares For Lockdown Over Coronavirus by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 25, 2020
Righteousness89:
Wow....

There seems to be a Systematic arrangement by Proponents of the Nwo to have a Systematic lockdown in Continents and Nations..

Shops are being closed , goods are being hoarded! Shops are being emptied! Freedom is being Limited, etc

Unprecedented Disorder, Chaos and Lawlessness Might just be the next move World over, which will usher in the "Man of Lawlessness "

In Summary, all I am saying is that Unprecedented Events are Happening at Unprecedented Speed..

Every part of Earth is gradually going the same way From Europe to the U.K. To India to the USA to New Zealand to Australia to China.

People! People! People!

The Event that will Shake the Whole is Much Closer than we imagine!

THE COMING OF JESUS IS EXTREMELY CLOSE..

Get Ready!
Live READY!

Don't Be Caught Unawares!!

Exactly you are right,who do u think the Antichrist is
Re: Operation Second Eleven: Nigerian Army Prepares For Lockdown Over Coronavirus by lordscoba(m): 8:49am On Mar 25, 2020
I dont know why I dont like this news.
Re: Operation Second Eleven: Nigerian Army Prepares For Lockdown Over Coronavirus by chiiraq802(m): 8:49am On Mar 25, 2020
Operation Corona Dance grin
Re: Operation Second Eleven: Nigerian Army Prepares For Lockdown Over Coronavirus by Confirmedzombie: 8:49am On Mar 25, 2020
NaijaMutant:
The mass burial really struck me shocked shocked shocked

Though nothing is wrong with such Intel amongst the security forces, but trust Nigeria Army to secure their families first with the foods and medical supplies at the expense of the populace just like Buhari undecided

You think the Army is like the police or your politicians.

Bloody civillian.

2 Likes

Re: Operation Second Eleven: Nigerian Army Prepares For Lockdown Over Coronavirus by lexy2014: 8:49am On Mar 25, 2020
Racoon:
This country should have been on total lockdown about two weeks ago but the government stupidly downplayed the seriousness of the ravaging Coronavirus pandemic.
Well, better late than never.

D country shouldn't be on lockdown for any reason. D govt should have enforced quarantine at d airport for returnees. No Nigerian resident in Nigeria in d last 4 months straight has corona or were in danger of having or transmitting it. It is those who travelled abroad and returned that came back with d virus. Instead of d govt to do d needful, they allowed d returnees to enter d country without restriction. Now they want every other person to suffer for their incompetence and nonchalance. They were able to close d borders to prevent rice and food that people will eat from entering d country, but they deliberately refused to restrict d entry of people returning from corona ravaged countries. Many Nigerians live on daily income. This is not Europe or America

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Operation Second Eleven: Nigerian Army Prepares For Lockdown Over Coronavirus by Sehindemi(f): 8:49am On Mar 25, 2020
Realtord43:
Sahara reporter are the only investigative online news platform in naija
And Kemi Olunloyo. grin
Re: Operation Second Eleven: Nigerian Army Prepares For Lockdown Over Coronavirus by BadBradley: 8:50am On Mar 25, 2020
Intelligence is beyond the scope of the Nigeria army. I'm sure in a humanitarian crisis like this, these untrained unprofessional brutes will be wielding guns as if they are fighting criminals instead of disease.

They should stay in their barracks. Let police, road safety and civil defence do the implementation.

2 Likes

Re: Operation Second Eleven: Nigerian Army Prepares For Lockdown Over Coronavirus by lexy2014: 8:51am On Mar 25, 2020
Confirmedzombie:

Bloody civillian.

Are u old enough to remember Nigeria during military rule in Nigeria?
Re: Operation Second Eleven: Nigerian Army Prepares For Lockdown Over Coronavirus by Nobody: 8:51am On Mar 25, 2020
Yujin:
The khaki dogs will end up killing more people than the virus itself. The populace have accepted it as a way of life to be abused by the spineless army. Fathers will be forced to frog-jump or swim in muddled gutters or puddles. Women will be stripped of their clothes and beaten like condemned criminals while being mocked with the term 'bloody civilian'. Even the physically challenged wiil not be left out in the torment. While militaries all over the world have it behind their backs the exact purpose of being on the streets, the ones in Nigeria will not. It's all about show of force on an already terrified populace. As the pandemic soars, let's hope respite come forth timely. Our prayer is that the world survives this phase and learn a lot from it.

It is only you that will be stripped off your clothes and beaten like the condemned criminal you are while being mocked with the term 'bloody civilian

1 Like

Re: Operation Second Eleven: Nigerian Army Prepares For Lockdown Over Coronavirus by juman(m): 8:52am On Mar 25, 2020
Never like the military.
They destroyed nigeria to this level.
Re: Operation Second Eleven: Nigerian Army Prepares For Lockdown Over Coronavirus by bluefilm: 8:52am On Mar 25, 2020
The Orwellian military state finally comes to Nigeria too...
Re: Operation Second Eleven: Nigerian Army Prepares For Lockdown Over Coronavirus by Nobody: 8:53am On Mar 25, 2020
Yujin:
The khaki dogs will end up killing more people than the virus itself. The populace have accepted it as a way of life to be abused by the spineless army. Fathers will be forced to frog-jump or swim in muddled gutters or puddles. Women will be stripped of their clothes and beaten like condemned criminals while being mocked with the term 'bloody civilian'. Even the physically challenged wiil not be left out in the torment. While militaries all over the world have it behind their backs the exact purpose of being on the streets, the ones in Nigeria will not. It's all about show of force on an already terrified populace. As the pandemic soars, let's hope respite come forth timely. Our prayer is that the world survives this phase and learn a lot from it.
if soldiers start beating you the only thing to do is cough, sneeze and beg them to let you go and take your chloroquine. Our soldiers are coward
Re: Operation Second Eleven: Nigerian Army Prepares For Lockdown Over Coronavirus by juman(m): 8:54am On Mar 25, 2020
Confirmedzombie:

Bloody civillian.

You mean like the generals that stole billion of dollars.

1 Like

Re: Operation Second Eleven: Nigerian Army Prepares For Lockdown Over Coronavirus by babytoun: 8:54am On Mar 25, 2020
With Abba kyari now critically ill , And PMB suspected to be ill and a large number of our legislators likely to have the virus becuase of the refusal by their returning colleagues to self isolate ...hmmm

people should watch this Buratai closely ..from this kind of operation coup go happen we no go know ....I know the north would rather return to military rule than allow PYO to take over ...I just feel strongly about this

1 Like

Re: Operation Second Eleven: Nigerian Army Prepares For Lockdown Over Coronavirus by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:54am On Mar 25, 2020
FG caused all this mess.

a preventive case becomes a threatening case.

Let's be guided and stay at home.

may we not be Coronized ooh.

3 Likes

Re: Operation Second Eleven: Nigerian Army Prepares For Lockdown Over Coronavirus by mvem(m): 8:56am On Mar 25, 2020
LabDNA:
Many will die at home from hunger than from the virus.

Apocalypse is here.
apocalypse in only Nigeria
Re: Operation Second Eleven: Nigerian Army Prepares For Lockdown Over Coronavirus by mvem(m): 8:56am On Mar 25, 2020
babytoun:
With Abba kyari now critically ill , And PMB suspected to be ill and a large number of our legislators likely to have the virus becuase of the refusal by their returning colleagues to self isolate ...hmmm

people should watch this Buratai closely ..from this kind of operation coup go happen we no go know ....I know the north would rather return to military rule than allow PYO to take over ...I just feel strongly about this
this is plausible sha
Re: Operation Second Eleven: Nigerian Army Prepares For Lockdown Over Coronavirus by atheistandproud(m): 8:57am On Mar 25, 2020
E don happen.
Re: Operation Second Eleven: Nigerian Army Prepares For Lockdown Over Coronavirus by TheSourcerer: 8:57am On Mar 25, 2020
Righteousness89:
Wow....

There seems to be a Systematic arrangement by Proponents of the Nwo to have a Systematic lockdown in Continents and Nations..

Shops are being closed , goods are being hoarded! Shops are being emptied! Freedom is being Limited, etc

Unprecedented Disorder, Chaos and Lawlessness Might just be the next move World over, which will usher in the "Man of Lawlessness "

In Summary, all I am saying is that Unprecedented Events are Happening at Unprecedented Speed..

Every part of Earth is gradually going the same way From Europe to the U.K. To India to the USA to New Zealand to Australia to China.

People! People! People!

The Event that will Shake the Whole is Much Closer than we imagine!

THE COMING OF JESUS IS EXTREMELY CLOSE..

Get Ready!
Live READY!

Don't Be Caught Unawares!!

shut the fvck up

2 Likes

Re: Operation Second Eleven: Nigerian Army Prepares For Lockdown Over Coronavirus by proclinician: 8:57am On Mar 25, 2020
Let me assure all of us something about this virus. We are not going to die in large numbers trust me but there's an exception.

Thing is diseases from viral infections do not have cure due to the nature of this virus as self replicating but are self limiting due to immunological mechanisms. This means that when a person gets infected by a viral infection like viral conjunctivitis or Apollo, mumps virus in the cheek, these are the most common and simple what medications do is to help manage the symptoms while the immune system deals with the virus.

As a health worker I believe in the ruggedity of the immune system of the african black man because every single day we get exposed. The air we breathe, the water we drink, the food we eat, every thing we touch is a repository of pathogenic organisms and as such, over time our body has been exposed and with the use and disuse theory of evolution our immune system is very adaptable. I believe I will not die of this virus and so will most young healthy persons not because of the health care system here which is zero like imagine 200 million people to share 100 ICU beds. Our wicked leaders of buhari regime made it so and they will die.

Saying nigerians should lock down is insane and stupid. As i woke up now my pots are empty my cupboard has some noodles, then some bread in the fridge and 12 eggs then one tuber of yam. Some households eat only what they make for the day so how can it work.

Pls if you have HIV and AIDS you are immune comprised and the odds are against u. Protect your self stay indoors take your medications use hypo to wash your hands allow persons that are negative to get u food.

The old people also have comprised immune system and should stay indoors. If you have old people around pls take extra measure. When u go out to find food do not go into the house with the same clothes u went out with but dip them inside hypo while outside, then wash and spread and after washing wash ur hands with hypo. I do not trust what they sell as hand sanitizers but I trust the efficacy of sodium hypochlorite in disinfecting.

Stay safe.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Operation Second Eleven: Nigerian Army Prepares For Lockdown Over Coronavirus by Aturitoroman: 8:59am On Mar 25, 2020
Mizwisdom:

You're ready? add prayers so that now that security forces are all locking down criminals will not rob you of what you think you have stored up.

GOD WILL PROTECT US ALL
Re: Operation Second Eleven: Nigerian Army Prepares For Lockdown Over Coronavirus by MansoryMX(m): 8:59am On Mar 25, 2020
We don’t need the army right now na. They have the Northeast to block make Boko Haram nor come overpower the ones left there and begin spread across the country o. God! Which kind wahala be this. I don’t think this is a wise idea from our government. The police, VIO and others can handle this assignment.

1 Like

Re: Operation Second Eleven: Nigerian Army Prepares For Lockdown Over Coronavirus by AkpaMgbor(m): 8:59am On Mar 25, 2020
TheSourcerer:
shut the fvck up
Deep down You're afraid he just might have the right of it grin
Re: Operation Second Eleven: Nigerian Army Prepares For Lockdown Over Coronavirus by Danielmegg(m): 9:03am On Mar 25, 2020
Madd Ooooooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Femi Fani-Kayode Responds To Criticisms (Pictures) / See The Job Borno State Governor Appointed 5 People To Carry Out(Pictured) / Buhari Shows Swag With Osinbajo On Arrival From AU Summit [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.