Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,122 members, 7,811,157 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

Which Affordable Supplements Will You Recommend For Bodybuilding In Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Affordable Supplements Will You Recommend For Bodybuilding In Nigeria (4589 Views)

Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? / Progress Of My Bodybuilding! / Check Out A Nairalander After An Intensive Bodybuilding (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Affordable Supplements Will You Recommend For Bodybuilding In Nigeria by bodybuilder: 9:39pm On Mar 24, 2020
Please any one have suggestions of affordable supplements for building muscles in Nigeria and the price range thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Affordable Supplements Will You Recommend For Bodybuilding In Nigeria by Mrshape: 9:44pm On Mar 24, 2020
But your name is bodybuilder,

7 Likes

Re: Which Affordable Supplements Will You Recommend For Bodybuilding In Nigeria by chikasnight: 11:08pm On Mar 24, 2020
Casilan 90 or cretin
Re: Which Affordable Supplements Will You Recommend For Bodybuilding In Nigeria by deno001(m): 11:23pm On Mar 24, 2020
protein sheath or soya bean
Re: Which Affordable Supplements Will You Recommend For Bodybuilding In Nigeria by Freelane33(m): 11:27pm On Mar 24, 2020
Try forever living products , though they are very expensive but very good with no side effect

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Affordable Supplements Will You Recommend For Bodybuilding In Nigeria by Mrshape: 11:42pm On Mar 24, 2020
Freelane33:
Try forever living products , though they are very expensive but very good with no side effect
Is it not does products that will make one hand's muscle Bigger than the other

1 Like

Re: Which Affordable Supplements Will You Recommend For Bodybuilding In Nigeria by ghettochild4u(m): 1:44am On Mar 25, 2020
Freelane33:
Werey
Re: Which Affordable Supplements Will You Recommend For Bodybuilding In Nigeria by SultanOfPuna: 1:48am On Mar 25, 2020
There are no magical drugs that give you muscles.Except steroids and trust me you will regret using steroids..
Muscles are created due to applying resistance force, like lifting a heavy load in repeated manner or sets.

Now what Supplements do is give you that maximum energy boost to keep lifting and exercising without getting tired quickly..
Without supplements you will gas up and get tired quicky just after 2 minutes of lifting heavy weights.
With supplements you will be going around 30 mins non stop energy.
More lifting/exercise = More Muscle Mass

Now I myself have been supplementing for over 2 years. So I recommend you choose one of these

1. Maca Root Supplements 500mg
2. Creatine Supplements
3. Whey Protein Powder

Maca increases testosterone which is responsible for stamina, endurance and strength.
Creatine increases the muscles ATP production which means you will not get tired of lifting weights in long durations.
Exercise of 2 mins will last till 1 hour.
Whey Protein Powder like casilan 90 is for recovery oand healing of muscles after intense bodybuilding. It contains high dose of pure protein that you can't get from eating normal food.

Maca is like 5000
Creatine is expensive price depends on brands
Whey protein powder like casilan 90 are affordable.

4 Likes

Re: Which Affordable Supplements Will You Recommend For Bodybuilding In Nigeria by Mcslize: 2:42am On Mar 25, 2020
SultanOfPuna:
There are no magical drugs that give you muscles.Except steroids and trust me you will regret using steroids..
Muscles are created due to applying resistance force, like lifting a heavy load in repeated manner or sets.

Now what Supplements do is give you that maximum energy boost to keep lifting and exercising without getting tired quickly..
Without supplements you will gas up and get tired quicky just after 2 minutes of lifting heavy weights.
With supplements you will be going around 30 mins non stop energy.
More lifting/exercise = More Muscle Mass

Now I myself have been supplementing for over 2 years. So I recommend you choose one of these

1. Maca Root Supplements 500mg
2. Creatine Supplements
3. Whey Protein Powder

Maca increases testosterone which is responsible for stamina, endurance and strength.
Creatine increases the muscles ATP production which means you will not get tired of lifting weights in long durations.
Exercise of 2 mins will last till 1 hour.
Whey Protein Powder like casilan 90 is for recovery oand healing of muscles after intense bodybuilding. It contains high dose of pure protein that you can't get from eating normal food.

Maca is like 5000
Creatine is expensive price depends on brands
Whey protein powder like casilan 90 are affordable.

Can you kindly provide the direction of use or how to consume each of the listed?

1 Like

Re: Which Affordable Supplements Will You Recommend For Bodybuilding In Nigeria by SultanOfPuna: 8:21am On Mar 25, 2020
Mcslize:

Can you kindly provide the direction of use or how to consume each of the listed?
20 mins Before you workout
Take 2 capsules of maca 500mg
Take 1 caspule of creatine
After Workout then take whey protein powder for muscle mass increase and muscle healing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Affordable Supplements Will You Recommend For Bodybuilding In Nigeria by Mcslize: 10:08am On Mar 25, 2020
SultanOfPuna:

20 mins Before you workout
Take 2 capsules of maca 500mg
Take 1 caspule of creatine
After Workout then take whey protein powder for muscle mass increase and muscle healing

Thank you. Will get the three. Maca, creatine and casilan 90 cuz I will be resuming heavy lifting soon.
Re: Which Affordable Supplements Will You Recommend For Bodybuilding In Nigeria by bodybuilder: 10:56am On Mar 28, 2020
Thank you all for your contributions. I appreciate
Re: Which Affordable Supplements Will You Recommend For Bodybuilding In Nigeria by keenn: 1:27pm On Mar 28, 2020
excerise and body building is good bro, everyone that can should do it.

however i will not recoomend you to use any supplement what so ever.

even vitamin c, i do not recoomend. what so ever nutrient you need can be gotten from your everyday well balanced meals.

do the appropriate programms, with not so heavy weights and do more sets rather than reps.

best of luck.
Re: Which Affordable Supplements Will You Recommend For Bodybuilding In Nigeria by WooodSI: 3:40pm On Nov 16, 2020
I always thought that bodybuilders are taking different steroids in order to get that shape of muscles. As far as I know, they cannot lose weight and keep that shape. My advice to you is not to take such dropping. You can have health problems after taking them. In general, it is better to see a doctor before started to become a bodybuilder, you will need to keep on a diet which can be bog stress for your body. I think that it will be better to take it easy and to take some useful supplements. You can read here https://niftywellness.com/supplements-for-runners/ more about protein and different acids that are useful and don't hurt our health.

(1) (Reply)

If You No Run Mad Call Me A Bastard–lady To Man Who Dumped Her After 28 Arbtions / Is This A Sign I Should Run? / Help a Brother!: Can I Still Marry Her?(Advice only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.