Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,762 members, 7,820,650 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Abba Kyari With People At IG Of Police Son's Wedding Last Saturday (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari With People At IG Of Police Son's Wedding Last Saturday (photo) (5194 Views)

Hushpuppi’s Saga: No Formal Report On Abba Kyari With Us, Says PSC / NASS Celebrates Abba Kyari With 'Outstanding Service Award' (Photos) / Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abba Kyari With People At IG Of Police Son's Wedding Last Saturday (photo) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 24, 2020
The president's chief of staff, Abba Kyari who tested positive to Covid-19 attended IG of Police son's wedding last Saturday and here is a picture of him surrounded by Dagote, Katsina Governor, Masari and many others.

Remember that the Nigerian Centre for Disease Control puts the number of infected persons in Nigeria at 42. However, going by this picture, Kyari had contact with many people.

Is Nigeria aware of what the true situation might be?

The Emir of Lafia was there too.

They should self-isolate ASAP to avoid a catastrophe.

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari With People At IG Of Police Son's Wedding Last Saturday (photo) by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 11:05pm On Mar 24, 2020
God cover Dangote embarassed

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari With People At IG Of Police Son's Wedding Last Saturday (photo) by Gentlemanforyou: 11:06pm On Mar 24, 2020
Dont think so
Re: Abba Kyari With People At IG Of Police Son's Wedding Last Saturday (photo) by Enwhen(m): 11:07pm On Mar 24, 2020
Chai!!!!!

Gov Bello Masari and Dangote get am ... Corona why ? Why ? Why ?....

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari With People At IG Of Police Son's Wedding Last Saturday (photo) by tobechi74: 11:09pm On Mar 24, 2020
BUHARIISCURSED:
why are you only concerned about dangote? others no be human being

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari With People At IG Of Police Son's Wedding Last Saturday (photo) by tobechi74: 11:09pm On Mar 24, 2020
confirm this pics
Re: Abba Kyari With People At IG Of Police Son's Wedding Last Saturday (photo) by UrVillageGuys(m): 11:10pm On Mar 24, 2020
Hmm, I sneeze is Spanish
Re: Abba Kyari With People At IG Of Police Son's Wedding Last Saturday (photo) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Mar 24, 2020
If this thing enters the core Hausa states, it will be worst than boko haram going by the rate of population and illiteracy over there.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari With People At IG Of Police Son's Wedding Last Saturday (photo) by Swagahyk(m): 11:10pm On Mar 24, 2020
It is finished
Re: Abba Kyari With People At IG Of Police Son's Wedding Last Saturday (photo) by tobechi74: 11:11pm On Mar 24, 2020
wizzyrich:
If this thing enters the core Hausa states, it will be worst than boko haram going by the rate of population and illiteracy over there.

their medical facility is worse. dem no even get personnel

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari With People At IG Of Police Son's Wedding Last Saturday (photo) by chozzy: 11:11pm On Mar 24, 2020
May God protect Dangote

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari With People At IG Of Police Son's Wedding Last Saturday (photo) by Hhansome(m): 11:13pm On Mar 24, 2020
Are they still sitting there? Them never rush go hospital abi na when them die?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari With People At IG Of Police Son's Wedding Last Saturday (photo) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 24, 2020
UrVillageGuys:
Hmm, I sneeze is Spanish
I dodge it by the precious blood of Jesus Christ.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari With People At IG Of Police Son's Wedding Last Saturday (photo) by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 11:15pm On Mar 24, 2020
tobechi74:

So to you now ehn Abba kyari na human? Even Buhari no go survive for putting Nigeria through these shits

5 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari With People At IG Of Police Son's Wedding Last Saturday (photo) by agulion: 11:20pm On Mar 24, 2020
What about lie Muhammad, Hope he is also positive, I mean positive of better Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari With People At IG Of Police Son's Wedding Last Saturday (photo) by globalresource: 11:23pm On Mar 24, 2020
Hope it is not what I'm thinking

I have always wonder if something could actually humble our political class

Then Corona Virus show face

But Dangote I pray for you

Others I pray for you too but stop embezzling our money and fix this country

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari With People At IG Of Police Son's Wedding Last Saturday (photo) by Righteousness89(m): 11:31pm On Mar 24, 2020
This is Really Dangerous....

I can imagine the Panic in these Men now!

Covid -19 has Humbled Humans indeed!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari With People At IG Of Police Son's Wedding Last Saturday (photo) by daddytime(m): 11:46pm On Mar 24, 2020
Kasala

Who would have thought that a whole President General will end up being a major distributor for covik one nine birus Nig. Ltd.?

Crazy funny world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari With People At IG Of Police Son's Wedding Last Saturday (photo) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Mar 24, 2020
Lai Muhammed said Nigeria he has all it takes to fight corona virus..

@corona over to you..

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari With People At IG Of Police Son's Wedding Last Saturday (photo) by socialmediaman: 11:52pm On Mar 24, 2020
Is that Africa’s richest man beside him?
Re: Abba Kyari With People At IG Of Police Son's Wedding Last Saturday (photo) by Goodcare(m): 12:01am On Mar 25, 2020
Dam it
Re: Abba Kyari With People At IG Of Police Son's Wedding Last Saturday (photo) by Nobody: 12:12am On Mar 25, 2020
socialmediaman:
Is that Africa’s richest man beside him?

Yes, that's him.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari With People At IG Of Police Son's Wedding Last Saturday (photo) by ImmaculateJOE(m): 12:54am On Mar 25, 2020
grin grin grin grin laughing in Wuhan, China..
Re: Abba Kyari With People At IG Of Police Son's Wedding Last Saturday (photo) by slimfit1(m): 1:00am On Mar 25, 2020
I don't care for anybody in this pic. Dangote oh money go te oh I can't careless.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari With People At IG Of Police Son's Wedding Last Saturday (photo) by scribble: 1:16am On Mar 25, 2020
chozzy:
May God protect Dangote

Bill Gates will give Dangote the original cure

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari With People At IG Of Police Son's Wedding Last Saturday (photo) by menacetosociety: 1:28am On Mar 25, 2020
They got u Abba but u are not just going down alone....

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari With People At IG Of Police Son's Wedding Last Saturday (photo) by Xisnin(m): 3:25am On Mar 25, 2020
Dangote and his family should self-isolate.
The IG and his family should also self-isolate.

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari With People At IG Of Police Son's Wedding Last Saturday (photo) by Beremx(f): 3:32am On Mar 25, 2020
Ganduje dey dia sef.

I laugh in Kovik Birus grin grin

Oh Dangote!!
Re: Abba Kyari With People At IG Of Police Son's Wedding Last Saturday (photo) by CodeTemplar: 3:32am On Mar 25, 2020
Funny. Just one man close to power has reached out to many top people.
Re: Abba Kyari With People At IG Of Police Son's Wedding Last Saturday (photo) by AgentGoat: 4:39am On Mar 25, 2020
tobechi74:

their medical facility is worse. dem no even get personnel

A topical half educated Nigerian youth that have never step away from his village. Is there any Nigerian states apart from Lagos that have more functional general hospitals than northern states?

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari With People At IG Of Police Son's Wedding Last Saturday (photo) by Pearl05(f): 4:48am On Mar 25, 2020
tobechi74:

Many families are surviving through Dangote his death will be felt by multitude.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari With People At IG Of Police Son's Wedding Last Saturday (photo) by sisisioge: 5:25am On Mar 25, 2020
BUHARIISCURSED:

Amen o...and others too.

(1) (2) (Reply)

E Don Dey Clear My Eyes Small Small As An Obidient / Buhari Should Take Over The Control Of Efcc Operations / Iraq Wants Nigeria To Reopen Embassy In Baghdad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.