Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,212 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Coronavirus: Pastor Poju Oyemade's 2019 Prophecy Of An Unstoppable Plague - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Coronavirus: Pastor Poju Oyemade's 2019 Prophecy Of An Unstoppable Plague (57401 Views)

Pastor Poju Oyemade Deletes His Tweets After He was Attacked On Twitter / My Article Not Directed At Oyedepo - Poju Oyemade / Pastor Poju Oyemade Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Poju Oyemade's 2019 Prophecy Of An Unstoppable Plague by ForeThinker: 9:32am On Mar 29, 2020
undecided
Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Poju Oyemade's 2019 Prophecy Of An Unstoppable Plague by Franzinni: 9:32am On Mar 29, 2020
Gosh!
Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Poju Oyemade's 2019 Prophecy Of An Unstoppable Plague by Neoteny7: 9:35am On Mar 29, 2020
Buliwyf:
lol. These guys are just digging old prophecies out of their asses and finding ways to link it to the virus no matter what. Your pastors' image has taken a hit already. No matter what you do to try and salvage the image of your religious leaders it will never remain the same again.
Blind leaders leading blind followers that the multitude of the scammers couldnt predict a virus and its effect on the whole world lol.

Lo! There do I see the line of my people, back to the beginning..
Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Poju Oyemade's 2019 Prophecy Of An Unstoppable Plague by OKorowanta: 9:36am On Mar 29, 2020
2fine2fast:
What stupid prophesy
The corona shit started already
last year before the “prophetic
crossover”.

I’m supposed to be seeing scientific
publications done in Nigeria on the
characterization or treatment of the
virus.

But no... stupid prophecies upandan.

Shit... it sucks to be a Nigerian.

Oya pack ya load go Italy..
Free visa.
Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Poju Oyemade's 2019 Prophecy Of An Unstoppable Plague by ABBAkyari: 9:36am On Mar 29, 2020
Okay
Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Poju Oyemade's 2019 Prophecy Of An Unstoppable Plague by Kinikini: 9:37am On Mar 29, 2020
Won tun ti de o. The plague has started in Wuhan as far back as November 2019 yet you claimed someone predicted it in December 2019. Fact check when the Wuhan doctor first warned the Chinese local authority. The valid prediction was made as far back as 2008. Please check the link https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/1256553/Coronavirus-Sylvia-Browne-prediction-COVID19-prophecy-pneumonia

You can believe whatever you want to anyway.

HigherEd:
“I WILL NOT STOP THE PLAGUE...IT WILL DESTROY SOME...BUT IT WILL RESCUE YOU...AND DELIVER YOU FROM BONDAGE”

-Pastor Poju Oyemade’s Crossover Night 2019/20 Striking Prophecy Concerning the Plague

The next blessing is described in scripture as the blessing of the sun. By reason of the Blood of Jesus Christ, through which the sacrifice has been offered over your life. I declare into your life, the headwinds of 2020 And the plague shall not rest upon your own house to destroy you.

As I saw the blood in the day when I rescued Israel from slavery, so shall it be unto you this year. That plagues came, that destroyed Egypt, but those same plagues were instruments of deliverance for my people and rescued them out of slavery.

Therefore, God is saying I will not stop the plague, I will not stop the headwinds. It will destroy some, but it will rescue you and elevate you and deliver you from bondage.

They are designed to lift you up. The headwinds may destroy others, but because I see the blood over you, that same plague shall be for your deliverance.

I will break things around you sayeth the Lord, things that you thought were essential, support structures but they have become structures that now trapped you and enslave you. When you see them crack, it is not for your destruction but it shall be for your deliverance.

You shall be thrust out of those positions into much higher places that you are not even thinking about today. But this shall be a sign unto you, when the unexpected seemingly happens and things go wrong, remember these words "a door has been opened for your growth, a door has been opened for your liberty".

Follow my Spirit, who shall lead and guide you into the place I have prepared for you. Then shall you look back, and you shall see what you termed blessed in 2019 was actually a place of confinement by reason of the demonstration of my power in your life in 2020 in the name of Jesus Christ.

What you looked at and said this was breakthrough, you will look back and say in 2020, by reason of what God shall do in your life by strong visitations and his strong armor stretched forth into your life. You will see that that was a place of confinement for now you have entered into a place of ceaseless growth in the name of Jesus Christ.

https://www.facebook.com/444807728996437/posts/1992300137580514/
Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Poju Oyemade's 2019 Prophecy Of An Unstoppable Plague by Logba: 9:38am On Mar 29, 2020
We are yet to see that all these pastors are scammers. Why have they not done miracles for covid-19 . We are also too gullible and believe everything they tell us.

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Poju Oyemade's 2019 Prophecy Of An Unstoppable Plague by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:40am On Mar 29, 2020
Thank you, Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Poju Oyemade's 2019 Prophecy Of An Unstoppable Plague by Ayoefa: 9:42am On Mar 29, 2020
Rubbish, Coronavirus started late Nov to December of last year.

Fake pastorprenual fraudsters all over Nigeria.
Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Poju Oyemade's 2019 Prophecy Of An Unstoppable Plague by Buliwyf: 9:42am On Mar 29, 2020
Neoteny7:

Lo! There do I see the line of my people, back to the beginning..

Ha. You know that movie. You are my guy. wink wink

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Poju Oyemade's 2019 Prophecy Of An Unstoppable Plague by Fash20: 9:42am On Mar 29, 2020
People are gullible sha
Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Poju Oyemade's 2019 Prophecy Of An Unstoppable Plague by Galapagous(m): 9:42am On Mar 29, 2020
Homers123:
Must Christendom always act dumbo?
I swear especially the females, most gullible of all. Arant nonsense
Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Poju Oyemade's 2019 Prophecy Of An Unstoppable Plague by kingjrofficial(m): 9:43am On Mar 29, 2020
[s]
elganzar:
People should be made to swear before commenting on Sunday’s post too...

I hate the discrimination, Islam and feminism __ they’re both like little children crying in the middle of the night...and we just toss them a piece offering to shut them up, cos \ if they knew better/

I’m tired of these prophecies abeg...FG should push money into our account

Last last everybody go catch am, then things will go back to normal cos everyone already has it
[/s]
Fool
Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Poju Oyemade's 2019 Prophecy Of An Unstoppable Plague by Investnow2017: 9:43am On Mar 29, 2020
HigherEd:
“I WILL NOT STOP THE PLAGUE...IT WILL DESTROY SOME...BUT IT WILL RESCUE YOU...AND DELIVER YOU FROM BONDAGE”

-Pastor Poju Oyemade’s Crossover Night 2019/20 Striking Prophecy Concerning the Plague

The next blessing is described in scripture as the blessing of the sun. By reason of the Blood of Jesus Christ, through which the sacrifice has been offered over your life. I declare into your life, the headwinds of 2020 And the plague shall not rest upon your own house to destroy you.

As I saw the blood in the day when I rescued Israel from slavery, so shall it be unto you this year. That plagues came, that destroyed Egypt, but those same plagues were instruments of deliverance for my people and rescued them out of slavery.

Therefore, God is saying I will not stop the plague, I will not stop the headwinds. It will destroy some, but it will rescue you and elevate you and deliver you from bondage.

They are designed to lift you up. The headwinds may destroy others, but because I see the blood over you, that same plague shall be for your deliverance.

I will break things around you sayeth the Lord, things that you thought were essential, support structures but they have become structures that now trapped you and enslave you. When you see them crack, it is not for your destruction but it shall be for your deliverance.

You shall be thrust out of those positions into much higher places that you are not even thinking about today. But this shall be a sign unto you, when the unexpected seemingly happens and things go wrong, remember these words "a door has been opened for your growth, a door has been opened for your liberty".

Follow my Spirit, who shall lead and guide you into the place I have prepared for you. Then shall you look back, and you shall see what you termed blessed in 2019 was actually a place of confinement by reason of the demonstration of my power in your life in 2020 in the name of Jesus Christ.

What you looked at and said this was breakthrough, you will look back and say in 2020, by reason of what God shall do in your life by strong visitations and his strong armor stretched forth into your life. You will see that that was a place of confinement for now you have entered into a place of ceaseless growth in the name of Jesus Christ.

Charlatans. Rogues. Lying in the name of God. God's judgement will not delay.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Poju Oyemade's 2019 Prophecy Of An Unstoppable Plague by Galapagous(m): 9:44am On Mar 29, 2020
Homers123:
Must Christendom always act dumbo?
On point. Especially the females. Most gullible of all. Arant nonsense
Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Poju Oyemade's 2019 Prophecy Of An Unstoppable Plague by CoronaVirusPro: 9:45am On Mar 29, 2020
Naxo evil Dem sabi see

I will repeat again

How come all Nigerian Pastors stopped healing the sick at the same time

Like Covid-19 is greater than their annoiting

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Poju Oyemade's 2019 Prophecy Of An Unstoppable Plague by jayson87: 9:46am On Mar 29, 2020
ylaa:
Thank you Jesus for I know and believe that all things including coronavirus work together for good to them that love GOD and are call by HIM.
this is selfish. And that prophecy is. Not of God
Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Poju Oyemade's 2019 Prophecy Of An Unstoppable Plague by iPOOPinURmouth: 9:47am On Mar 29, 2020
thunder fire thwse scammers
Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Poju Oyemade's 2019 Prophecy Of An Unstoppable Plague by Nobody: 9:47am On Mar 29, 2020
HigherEd:

Sule

Baba Sule undecided
Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Poju Oyemade's 2019 Prophecy Of An Unstoppable Plague by idonhammer: 9:49am On Mar 29, 2020
I swear after this crisis so many of them will lose their mumu members...this Corona really exposed them all. grin grin grin grin

Buliwyf:
lol. These guys are just digging old prophecies out of their asses and finding ways to link it to the virus no matter what. Your pastors' image has taken a hit already. No matter what you do to try and salvage the image of your religious leaders it will never remain the same again.
Blind leaders leading blind followers that the multitude of the scammers couldnt predict a virus and its effect on the whole world lol.

Heal the sick. Dem no fit.
Raise the dead. Dem no fit.
Show the whole world the power they have been displaying on TV. Nah. No power.

One of them quickly revised his prophecy and made up one that the world will be on compulsory holiday because he saw that countries have started declaring stay-at-home orders worldwide. Smooth criminals grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Poju Oyemade's 2019 Prophecy Of An Unstoppable Plague by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 29, 2020
I RECEIVE IT, and I HAVE IT!

Thank you JESUS!
Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Poju Oyemade's 2019 Prophecy Of An Unstoppable Plague by CoronaVirusPros: 9:53am On Mar 29, 2020
[s]
CoronaVirusPro:
Naxo evil Dem sabi see

I will repeat again

How come all Nigerian Pastors stopped healing the sick at the same time

Like Covid-19 is greater than their annoiting

[/s]
Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Poju Oyemade's 2019 Prophecy Of An Unstoppable Plague by bignero: 9:53am On Mar 29, 2020
ylaa:
Thank you Jesus for I know and believe that all things including coronavirus work together for good to them that love GOD and are call by HIM.

Do you stay in ph?
Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Poju Oyemade's 2019 Prophecy Of An Unstoppable Plague by Truthbites: 9:54am On Mar 29, 2020
sapientia:
Scammers on the beat.

He might have voted Buhari.

Clown.

I'm laughing out loud grin
Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Poju Oyemade's 2019 Prophecy Of An Unstoppable Plague by sorsor(m): 9:56am On Mar 29, 2020
Now is the time many of these churches are supposed to assist their members but no they won't...
Sent pastor a SOS message since but no reply or response from them.
I just weak
Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Poju Oyemade's 2019 Prophecy Of An Unstoppable Plague by zoe123: 9:57am On Mar 29, 2020
Dongreat:
Lool. Yeah right. And all your pastors are just waiting for the COVID-19 to end so that they can start healing the sick again..

Or perhaps healing the sick is a small miracle to them. After all why will your pastors and GO heal the sick when they can simply raise the dead after the virus.

Make una Dey use una sense o. Don’t let your fellow men who are schizophrenic to deceive you with claims of higher power who seems to run when there are real problem.

GET SENSE
How many of the sick did you take to them and they refused to heal? If they convene now for a healing service, the same you will accuse them of contravening government rules. Where they invited by NCDC and they refused to go? Does Isolation rules permit them to come in contact with the sick for the healing! Do you know if they are praying for the sick in their home. You guys just like pouring your anger on men of God because you believe insulting them is the new "woke" keep at it dear, just keep at it.

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Poju Oyemade's 2019 Prophecy Of An Unstoppable Plague by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 29, 2020
HigherEd:

Did u even watch the video??
Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Poju Oyemade's 2019 Prophecy Of An Unstoppable Plague by Rapidlove(m): 10:01am On Mar 29, 2020
Oshey prophet of doom
Common shut up

God no dy show una good things
Foolish pastors
Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Poju Oyemade's 2019 Prophecy Of An Unstoppable Plague by Patrioticman007(m): 10:05am On Mar 29, 2020
ylaa:

You na mumu never do ?.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Writing Exam In The Dream / Prophet Engages Women In Marathon Sex During Deliverance / Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.