Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Coronavirus: Pastor Poju Oyemade's 2019 Prophecy Of An Unstoppable Plague - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Coronavirus: Pastor Poju Oyemade's 2019 Prophecy Of An Unstoppable Plague (57403 Views)

Pastor Poju Oyemade Deletes His Tweets After He was Attacked On Twitter / My Article Not Directed At Oyedepo - Poju Oyemade / Pastor Poju Oyemade Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Poju Oyemade's 2019 Prophecy Of An Unstoppable Plague by kkins25(m): 3:37pm On Mar 29, 2020
sapientia:
Scammers on the beat.

He might have voted Buhari.

Clown.
brian47
Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Poju Oyemade's 2019 Prophecy Of An Unstoppable Plague by Deyemz(f): 4:00pm On Mar 29, 2020
OK ooo
Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Poju Oyemade's 2019 Prophecy Of An Unstoppable Plague by Legendguru: 4:53pm On Mar 29, 2020
Guessers
Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Poju Oyemade's 2019 Prophecy Of An Unstoppable Plague by DedeNkem: 9:27pm On Mar 29, 2020
All these useless "prophecies" are never specific! Why? Because they're fake! If you believe these pastors you're obviously clinically-dumb!
Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Poju Oyemade's 2019 Prophecy Of An Unstoppable Plague by ylaa(f): 5:01pm On Mar 30, 2020
See this virus
You for come shut am up for me
Are you really the virus? y u r angry?
Anyway see mek I tell u and hear me well this last time Happyguy: All things including CoronaVirus works together for your good and my good and to those that love God like you and I n your family. This Corona will not kill you and your family. You will not lack what to eat or money to spend ok? As for my family, we are protected. Your curse is a blessing to my entire family because we are blessed beyond curse. My family and I are indestructible, we are connected to an indestructible covenant. Enjoy this season my dear, sanitize ur hands always, stay indoors n look up to God. Bye.

quote author=Happyguy201 post=87881770]

shut up your mouth. coronavirus or what ever is evil and need to be condemn . if you think it works together for good to does that love God then it will kill you and your entire family . [/quote]
Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Poju Oyemade's 2019 Prophecy Of An Unstoppable Plague by ylaa(f): 6:19pm On Apr 01, 2020
My family n I are protected. It can't come near us. R u the virus? Y my comment come pain u like this? May God forgive u.

uote author=Happyguy201 post=87881770]

shut up your mouth. coronavirus or what ever is evil and need to be condemn . if you think it works together for good to does that love God then it will kill you and your entire family . [/quote]
Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Poju Oyemade's 2019 Prophecy Of An Unstoppable Plague by kimco(m): 6:44pm On Apr 01, 2020
Zagaboss:
God cannot punish his children this way...

But in the bible he did. Even his prophets died horrible deaths. If you can believe that and claim he is a loving God, den believe this. Double standards of christians....geez
Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Poju Oyemade's 2019 Prophecy Of An Unstoppable Plague by ylaa(f): 11:25am On Apr 08, 2020
See this confused frustrated fool. How does what I said concern you? OSU, son of perdition. May your prayers return to you and your family plus generation if you have one cos you sound like a bastard. My family and I are 101% protected. We are seated with God in the heavenly places far above covid 19 and demons like you. Idiot, the lockdown is affecting you cos ur stealing and fraudulent movement are restricted. Shame on you. Hungry man. Suffer head. Hahahahahahaha

quote author=Happyguy201 post=87881770]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Writing Exam In The Dream / Prophet Engages Women In Marathon Sex During Deliverance / Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.