Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

(JUST FOR HELP) Facing Issues In Your Relationship? You Need Read This. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (JUST FOR HELP) Facing Issues In Your Relationship? You Need Read This. (186 Views)

Who Was At Fault In Your Last Relationship? You Or Your Ex? / Things You Must Know And Do In A Relationship You Value / Who Is Facing Issues With Uba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(JUST FOR HELP) Facing Issues In Your Relationship? You Need Read This. by Jeffree246: 10:56am On Mar 25, 2020
I'm Jeff and it's been a while since I last posted. I do go through posts here and there on nairaland and find people who need advice in one thing or another on relationships and most times they do get bashing of their lives.
I have this friend who's really good upstairs when it comes to giving the right advice on stuffs like this and I thought he could be of help to many people here.
He said I could bring people to him who needs advice or something on relationships, he's not charging or something just helping with his little gift.
Instead of getting insulted and bashed, you could talk to the smartest person I know.

Heres his WhatsApp

(1) (Reply)

Cheapest Way To Ship From The UK & USA To Nigeria / PR Manager Needed Asap (VACANC Y) / Me Against The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.