Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

17 Ways You can Enjoy Sex With Your Partner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 17 Ways You can Enjoy Sex With Your Partner (4698 Views)

17 Ways Masturbation Can Ruin Your Life / Animals Enjoy Sex Too: The Look On Lion's Face While Mating A Lioness / 17 Ways To Make A Guy Smile! (2) (3) (4)

17 Ways You can Enjoy Sex With Your Partner by Allsingles: 12:38pm On Mar 25, 2020
1. Think positively about your body, your husband, and sex.
2. Look forward to bedtime. To enjoy yourself, develop a thirst for sex with your run; don’t always allow sex to meet you unprepared.
3. As you come from the office, make a decision to have sex with your husband and enjoy it. He is your husband, you own his body.
4. Make a decision to use your breast and vagina to enjoy sex. Say to yourself, “I will enjoy his touch, his sucking of my breast, his entrance into my “honey pot”, his thrust and ultimately his ejaculation
5. As pre-intimacy is taking place, “shut down” and “light on”. Shut down your brain to the outside world, forget about the children, the kitchen, the dishes, the diapers, etc. Then “light on” your mind to enjoy your husband. I look forward to having his penis inside of you, relax totally to enjoy his touch. Soak in the feeling of his sucking of your breast; totally immerse yourself in his ocean of love.
6. As you hold his penis during pre-intimacy, think within you, “this penis belongs to me and me only, I will enjoy it to the fullest”. Tell your husband and watch him smile.
7. Ask your husband for a new style; tell him to change the venue. You are likely to touch his heart in a new way.
8. Discuss with him about how you want to be touched, kissed, the type of thrusting you want, etc.
9. Teach him about your body system; let him know what parts are more sensitive than others.
10. Open your lap wide, hold your man tightly, roll with him.
11. Instead of waiting to receive his penis, raise your buttocks to intercept it.
12. Welcome his penis into your vagina with a moan, a smile, a joke, etc.
13. Decide that “my vagina will not allow this penis to go until it blesses me and releases its honey into my pot.
14. Use your vagina to meet his penis at intervals, as the penis is made for you.
15. Learn how to roll your buttocks, to thrust up and down, by moving your leg, opening and closing your laps and by bending to the left or to the right.
16. Your thrusting and that of your husband must be complementary. As the mangoes “into” you, you should come up, as he goes up, you press down. So raise your hips to meet the penis as the man thrusts inward.
17. Encourage your husband to thrust vigorously by talking to him as he thrusts, sing his praises by saying, “you are strong”, “more, more, deeper, yes deeper”, “you are a real man”, “powerful!, “pound, pound, that is my man”, “thank God I married you, you are great, your penis is nice, hush, hush, good!!!!!!!
Take away religiosity on your way, Angels don't get married, marriage is for those who have flesh in them, not for immortals.

For everything Marriage and Relationships, visit https://allsinglesandmarried..com

Re: 17 Ways You can Enjoy Sex With Your Partner by evil1: 12:43pm On Mar 25, 2020
Nice one. Its Educating for married couples.

Re: 17 Ways You can Enjoy Sex With Your Partner by iCauseTrouble: 12:45pm On Mar 25, 2020
Sex during corona? shocked

Re: 17 Ways You can Enjoy Sex With Your Partner by Allsingles: 1:15pm On Mar 25, 2020
peepydelano:
Is this your own contribution to the current outbreak of coroner virus?

Whether there is coronavirus or not, love life must continue.

Re: 17 Ways You can Enjoy Sex With Your Partner by evil1: 1:30pm On Mar 25, 2020
peepydelano:
everytime penis,pusy,penis,pusy.Perverts

Small children just full here.
Did u see boyfriends and girlfriends in the write up?

Re: 17 Ways You can Enjoy Sex With Your Partner by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 25, 2020
Let me save this page for my wife to read.

Re: 17 Ways You can Enjoy Sex With Your Partner by Phenomenal16(f): 4:07pm On Mar 25, 2020
Okoto meow meow
Re: 17 Ways You can Enjoy Sex With Your Partner by Allsingles: 4:17pm On Mar 25, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
Sex during corona? shocked

You don't trust your partner again?
Re: 17 Ways You can Enjoy Sex With Your Partner by Allsingles: 4:18pm On Mar 25, 2020
peepydelano:
everytime penis,pusy,penis,pusy.Perverts

Re: 17 Ways You can Enjoy Sex With Your Partner by Allsingles: 4:18pm On Mar 25, 2020
evil1:

Small children just full here.
Did u see boyfriends and girlfriends in the write up?

Help me ask oo
Re: 17 Ways You can Enjoy Sex With Your Partner by Nickymezor(f): 6:33pm On Mar 25, 2020
Yawning
Re: 17 Ways You can Enjoy Sex With Your Partner by Yxxx: 6:37pm On Mar 25, 2020
Nsobu dikwa. I have read things...oooo
Re: 17 Ways You can Enjoy Sex With Your Partner by Stephenmoka4(m): 6:58pm On Mar 25, 2020
This is somewhat directed to women, this is nairaland so I'll assume You're putting it on Nigeria women, surely many Nigeria men would love to see this write up happening but, you do know that the chance of it happening or a Nigeria woman to do all those is slim.

Re: 17 Ways You can Enjoy Sex With Your Partner by stamapro(m): 7:01pm On Mar 25, 2020
Nice one for the married, not for kiddies
Re: 17 Ways You can Enjoy Sex With Your Partner by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 25, 2020
anyone ever wonder why people don't laugh or smile during sex yet it's one of the sweetest thing on Earth grin
All the puna wey I don watch have never see both M&F laugh or smile before grin grin
Re: 17 Ways You can Enjoy Sex With Your Partner by Elimon(m): 7:39pm On Mar 25, 2020
Please you need to go for test...I mean corona and others

Re: 17 Ways You can Enjoy Sex With Your Partner by Novemberaura(m): 10:04pm On Mar 25, 2020
Does it work
Re: 17 Ways You can Enjoy Sex With Your Partner by Sensini123(m): 10:09pm On Mar 25, 2020
I thought I was reading how to prevent yourself from covid-19

Guys, What Crime Can I Commit To Spend 6 Months In America Jail? / Help Am Crushing On A Married Woman / Uber Driver Fights Dirty And Drags Girl Passenger Out Of His Car (video)