Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

COVID-19: Buhari Resumes Work After Testing Negative - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19: Buhari Resumes Work After Testing Negative (63273 Views)

Zahra Buhari Resumes #inconversationwithzahra Show After Months Of Silence / COVID-19: Buhari Tests Negative, Kyari Is Positive / President Buhari Resumes Office After Election Break(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Buhari Resumes Work After Testing Negative by desiredhome: 12:43am On Mar 26, 2020
otipoju:

I am not wishing Buhari death. Let that sink into your skull. But if he dies millions of Nigerians may have a better chance at living a good life. Buhari is grossly incompetent intellectually and physically incapacitated to run a pluralistic society like Nigeria.

Buhari is grossly incompetent from someone who cannot manage his own life, you think ruling a country like Nigeria with the high level of poverty and ignorant people here is easy?
The more people are wishing him dead the more he is becoming stronger, God pass una.
Shame on you people..,..
It's better you use the strength and time you use in thinking evil for another man to think of what to contribute to move Nigeria forward and your life will inturn be better
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Resumes Work After Testing Negative by desiredhome: 1:00am On Mar 26, 2020
KrystosCJ:
Which work is he doing? This news is just damage control. He is in danger of contracting COVID-19 and self-isolated for 24 hours?! Are the people in the damage control section of Aso Rock media clueless? Don't they understand that COVID-19 self-isolation procedures require the suspected person to self-isolate for a period of 14 days?

This is, and should no longer be a joke to the Office of the President. This is no time to reassure. It is a time to face facts and do whatever is necessary to maintain the President's health.

Even the person who photographed him and every piece of furniture in that office needs to be quarantined, if he actually resumed.

Even his cows cannot save him if he catches the "Kovik One Nine Birus".
So you typing this rubbish is excepted from coronavirus abi? grin grin : grin grin
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Resumes Work After Testing Negative by desiredhome: 1:08am On Mar 26, 2020
tammie24:
Na lie

After removing unbiased media houses from aso rock na propaganda remain

No problem sha

He should resume the 'work' and help us spread it very well

Next stop

Fulani herdsmen from chad
I like the way Mr President is peppering them
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Resumes Work After Testing Negative by binta234: 1:20am On Mar 26, 2020
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Resumes Work After Testing Negative by desiredhome: 1:35am On Mar 26, 2020
otipoju:

I dont hate HIM...I just dont care if he lives or dies. I care about the millions of Nigerians who are born live and die without ever living a normal life because of kleptomaniac and heartless men like him.
Shut your mouth there, who are you to determine who lives or die? How easy is it trying to build a house that have been badly damaged by the same criminals you are rooting for?
Heartless men indeed, liked those ones that will pack our money to other countries and still come and make noise here

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Buhari Resumes Work After Testing Negative by otipoju(m): 1:42am On Mar 26, 2020
desiredhome:

Shut your mouth there, who are you to determine who lives or die? How easy is it trying to build a house that have been badly damaged by the same criminals you are rooting for?
Heartless men indeed, liked those ones that will pack our money to other countries and still come and make noise here

You call looting of the nations funds building? ...have ants eaten your brain?

I am not rooting for anyone. I am not PDP nor APC. They are all thieves but Bubu is the biggest of them all. He promotes this facade of integrity whereas he his a bloody crook.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Buhari Resumes Work After Testing Negative by desiredhome: 1:52am On Mar 26, 2020
otipoju:

You call looting of the nations funds building? ...have ants eaten your brain?

I am not rooting for anyone. I am not PDP nor APC. They are all thieves but Bubu is the biggest of them all. He promotes this facade of integrity whereas he his a bloody crook.
You need to check your brain or go for brain surgery.
Keep on the blaming game for a country where greed/corruption is their identify, from both the leaders and the lead. Nigeria will be better place when we do the right thing.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Buhari Resumes Work After Testing Negative by binta121: 2:32am On Mar 26, 2020
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Resumes Work After Testing Negative by otipoju(m): 3:04am On Mar 26, 2020
desiredhome:

You need to check your brain or go for brain surgery.
Keep on the blaming game for a country where greed/corruption is their identify, from both the leaders and the lead. Nigeria will be better place when we do the right thing.

Chairman go and sleep. You are just vomiting thrash.

You lack the capacity to properly analyze issues. Do you know what identity is. Do you have any knowledge of history and do you know what " the state of nature " is called. " Identity " my foot.
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Resumes Work After Testing Negative by binta665: 3:45am On Mar 26, 2020
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Resumes Work After Testing Negative by binta145: 3:48am On Mar 26, 2020
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Resumes Work After Testing Negative by mandon: 4:52am On Mar 26, 2020
Please when was this picture taken? I need informed answer.
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Resumes Work After Testing Negative by Nine2Five: 4:53am On Mar 26, 2020
7 Essential Tips for Working From Home During the Coronavirus Pandemic

Remote work is the future of work,no thanks to #Coronavirus for the unplanned work from home though. Our Naija employers are not happy, but what can we do.
make the most of your #stayhome period.

Click link to find out more:

https://www.9to5.com.ng/2020/03/26/7-essential-tips-for-working-from-home-during-the-coronavirus-pandemic/

Re: COVID-19: Buhari Resumes Work After Testing Negative by LabDNA: 5:48am On Mar 26, 2020
Incompetent dumbohari.

I want him to stay alive and finish his tenure and time destroying the country. The East has nothing to gain from his death only the yoruba who wants Osibande to take over, secretly wants him dead.
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Resumes Work After Testing Negative by mickelkingz(m): 5:53am On Mar 26, 2020
[quote author=otipoju post=87759120]Someone coughing yesterday resumed work today.
Allah be praised !!! Make una no worry.
The weeks will reveal what the days cannot.

I swear.. they think they can fool us. By giving us 2017 pictures
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Resumes Work After Testing Negative by 7lives: 6:23am On Mar 26, 2020
naturefellow:
if he's a good person, why would so many people at once have such ill-feeling towards him?

So why do the Jews hated Christ?.
People who spent 16 years crippling the country are the saints while the one trying to put the shattered pieces together is the sinner.
God will compound the woes of those who wishes the president evil, let God reward those who wish Buhari dead, according to the cleanliness of their hands, 'cause I already knew their hands can NEVER be clean.
Awon alaye baje.
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Resumes Work After Testing Negative by Kposkila: 6:39am On Mar 26, 2020
philip0906:
lol...Cat with 9 lives!! grin grin grin

This man dey burst my head. I remember some years back when rumours were flying around about his health and supposed death, he just came back like "fvck y'all"

Now, covid=19 dey hammer other people, including him opponents, he shows up again with the "I'm back b1tches" stance, despite rumours about him coughing and all and question mark about the authenticity of his covid-19 result...

While he's an incompetent dolt, you can't deny he's one hell of a Lucky mudafvcka!
Not so fast, keep watching
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Resumes Work After Testing Negative by bigiyaro(m): 6:42am On Mar 26, 2020
resumed which work? wetin him dey do before?
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Resumes Work After Testing Negative by HRMK: 6:55am On Mar 26, 2020
buhari is immune to covid19 or any disease of whatever name!if he culd survive more serious ailments,covid19 wont even scratch him!!
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Resumes Work After Testing Negative by HRMK: 7:05am On Mar 26, 2020
desiredhome:

Buhari is grossly incompetent from someone who cannot manage his own life, you think ruling a country like Nigeria with the high level of poverty and ignorant people here is easy?
The more people are wishing him dead the more he is becoming stronger, God pass una.
Shame on you people..,..
It's better you use the strength and time you use in thinking evil for another man to think of what to contribute to move Nigeria forward and your life will inturn be better
but,wait a minute,are these haters and wailers now saying the man in aso rock isnt a clone?the more these busybodies attack him the stronger he becomes!he has divine protection!!
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Resumes Work After Testing Negative by naturefellow(m): 7:17am On Mar 26, 2020
7lives:

So why do the Jews hated Christ?.
People who spent 16 years crippling the country are the saints while the one trying to put the shattered pieces together is the sinner.
God will compound the woes of those who wishes the president evil, let God reward those who wish Buhari dead, according to the cleanliness of their hands, 'cause I already knew their hands can NEVER be clean.
Awon alaye baje.
you're right about Christ. But Buhari... he ain't a Saint. And neither is APC government. And please, this isn't about PDP or APC. Its about the person of Buhari!
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Resumes Work After Testing Negative by desiredhome: 8:11am On Mar 26, 2020
otipoju:

Chairman go and sleep. You are just vomiting thrash.

You lack the capacity to properly analyze issues. Do you know what identity is. Do you have any knowledge of history and do you know what " the state of nature " is called. " Identity " my foot.
Keep wailing.....the black man slavery mentality, the reason every youth are fighting by all means to go and become slave/mutuary attendant in a foreign land, and tmsome are dying in their numbers on the desert and in the attalantic ocean/high sea because they are too lazy to build their own system/country, they want already made..... bunch of lazy youth.
The same mentality that will make the ones that will struggle by all means to get into power just to loot the money and instead of investing in their country will rather carry the money to the abroad to develop the abroad and they will still come home to be shouting Buhari Buhari

Majority of you hating Buhari here are same lazy miracle seeking youths that will insult Buhari for asking you to go and work and stop depending on foreign products, but you will rather believe their pastorpreours and hail them, for telling them "don't worry, bring your money to me and you will never be poor again"
awo confused people everywhere

You better wake up and f ace the really before you
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Resumes Work After Testing Negative by iamdynamite(m): 8:16am On Mar 26, 2020
kingcalors:
U dey mind dem? Na people wey no get sense dem dey deceive.
but you believed when they said he was coughing yesterday right? You guys are something else...selective reasoning
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Resumes Work After Testing Negative by otipoju(m): 8:30am On Mar 26, 2020
desiredhome:

Keep wailing.....the black man slavery mentality, the reason every youth are fighting by all means to go and become slave/mutuary attendance in a foreign land, and they are dying in their numbers on the desert and in the attalantic ocean/high sea because they are too lazy to build their own system, the want ready made..... bunch of lazy youth.
The same mentality that will make the ones that wy struggle by all means to get into power just to loot the money and instead of investing in their country rather carry the money to the abroad to develop the abroad and they will still home to be shouting Buhari Buhari

Majority of you hating Buhari here are those lazy miracle seeking youths that will insult Buhari for asking you to go and work and stop depending on foreign products, but you will rather believe and hail your pastorpreours that will tell you "don't worry, bring your money to me and you will you will never be poor again"
awo confused people everywhere

You better wake up and face the really before you

I dont argue with ignorant people. Because you dont even understand the depth of the situation.You read a few books, parrot what you heard and pretend to know what you saying...sadly you do not know how to think for yourself. Your lack of exposure is revealed in your rants.

The world we live in works differently from the nonsense you typed there. Buhari is the biggest thief ever and he Tinubu ,Obasanjo,APC ,PDP,APGA and the rest of them are big thief's and if they fall sick they deserve no pity.

Nigerian youths are not lazy and are doing the best with the terrible cards that life has dealt them via the kleptocracy of the previous generation.

I dont know your age but I am sure me and your father will be age mates if I am not older than him. Koni ragba fun awon to nie.
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Resumes Work After Testing Negative by desiredhome: 8:36am On Mar 26, 2020
naturefellow:
you're right about Christ. But Buhari... he ain't a Saint. And neither is APC government. And please, this isn't about PDP or APC. Its about the person of Buhari!
And Buhari isn't the problem because even you here that is hating will not be able to do what Buhari is doing, you know why? It's easier when you are out to talk rubbish but even if it's you that is there will do worst....talk is cheap.
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Resumes Work After Testing Negative by desiredhome: 8:42am On Mar 26, 2020
otipoju:

I dont argue with ignorant people. Because you dont even understand the depth of the situation.You read a few books, parrot what you heard and pretend to know what you saying...sadly you do not know how to think for yourself. Your lack of exposure is revealed in your rants.

The world we live in works differently from the nonsense you typed there. Buhari is the biggest thief ever and he Tinubu ,Obasanjo,APC ,PDP,APGA and the rest of them are big thief's and if they fall sick they deserve no pity.

Nigerian youths are not lazy and are doing the best with the terrible cards that life has dealt them via the kleptocracy of the previous generation.

I dont know your age but I am sure me and your father will be age mates if I am not older than him. Koni ragba fun awon to nie.
I know you will still type nonsense..... No need talking with ignorant people, they will never understand.....just remain in your darkness.
Bye
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Resumes Work After Testing Negative by otipoju(m): 8:57am On Mar 26, 2020
desiredhome:

I know you will still type nonsense..... No need talking with ignorant people, they will never understand.....just remain in your darkness.
Bye

Na your father be ignorant man.
When you can't properly diagnose a problem how can you claim to have sense.

God punish your generation and whoever is paying you 30k a month to be bashing innocent youth who are the victims for the problem of the dream killing country called Nigeria.

If your father is not stupid and your brain not ant infested.. 32 billion naira was located for a small clinic in Aso Rock. Aisha Buhari complained a couple of years back that there is not even common pain reliever in that clinic .

Of course we know why there was no equipment or supplies at the clinic...it was never meant to be used because your Grandfather Buhari would always go to a UK hospital for treatment. None of them ever dreamt of this kind of situation where they can't travel.

32 billion stolen just like that ...yet you claim your god Buhari is not the problem and blame youths for Nigeria's problem.

Youths should stay back and develop the country as if dem give your father US Visa you no go travel. Maad man. I dealt with your types 25 years ago at OAU. empty barrel jati jati. They will push innocent students to go and fight police while they disappear into the shadows.

Na ogun go kill your father if you quote me again. Muda****Ker with all your so called hard work if dem tell you to bring out common 500 thousand naira now you go dey stammer. Koni ragba fun ee.

Go on LinkedIn.com and see what young Nigerians in the diaspora are doing with their various careers because they are in environments that nurture its youth.. you think sey na everybody be mortuary attendant or dishwasher. Local fowl.
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Resumes Work After Testing Negative by naturefellow(m): 9:26am On Mar 26, 2020
desiredhome:

And Buhari isn't the problem because even you here that is hating will not be able to do what Buhari is doing, you know why? It's easier when you are out to talk rubbish but even if it's you that is there will do worst....talk is cheap.
Buhari ain't the problem but it's me asking you valid questions about him. Buhari, that contested for president and isn't acting as president is not the problem, but I abi? You're so blinded and dim-witted that you perceive me to be a hater.
You see, you are a problem. Evidently a Buharist.
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Resumes Work After Testing Negative by badef99(m): 9:29am On Mar 26, 2020
Am I the only one that zoomed this image of our president, it doesn't look like him, also if his negative Y the should the photograph keep dis much distance to take a picture of the president. Well only time will tell if our president is +ive or -ive. I wish him good health. And to all Nigerians out there.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Angry Soldiers Ground Maiduguri Airport, Threaten To Shoot Superiors / Biafra: Atiku Speaks On IPOB, Army Clash In Abia / Photos Of Yusuf Buhari As He Arrives Nigeria From Medical Trip Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.